Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Happy Sugar Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2018 9:05 PM

Jan 2017
Satou needs to suffer
Female x Female = Yes

Girl x Girl = Yes

Vagina x Vagina = Yes

Yuri = Yes

Lesbian = Yes
Sep 7, 2018 9:13 PM

Jun 2017
Seriously, you think she'd tie her up and lock her up? What good would that do? You'd have to feed her which cuts into the expenses of a single high school girl providing for two, and she'd be holding a potential witness if she were to ever get caught.

Did any of you watch the episode where she gouged out the eyes of those two men in the park, because if you did then this really should have been no surprise. Satou's doesn't take things lightly, she's incredibly straight to the point and that's been a consistent aspect about her character since episode 1.

Also may I remind everyone that you're watching an anime with a yandere as the main character? Of course the anime is going to be full of crazies, otherwise what challenge or conflicts would a sane, level-headed cast of characters bring to the story? Shouko's character being the only "sane one" represents the stability that's been precariously maintained throughout this story so far despite all the conflicts that have been brought up. Her death as everyone else has stated IS the turning point where that fragile stability falls in on itself, it's a symbol that portrays heavy emphasis and meaning onto the story as a whole. This wasn't some needless death for the sake of drama, this was planned and intended from the start for this reason.

Think about it. Why would there even be a sane character like Shouko in an anime full of crazies? Because she was created for just this one scene. If not then Shouko would have served no real importance in this story - she would have been written off as a filler character that served only to conveniently put the camera on Asahi Koube's character from time-to-time. It's her death that gives her relevance that takes her from the sidelines to the spotlight and gives her purpose and meaning. I understand when "x" character dies people are going to get real moody, but unlike a lot of unnecessary anime deaths Shouko's was the result and victim of excellent writing and story development. To me that is what made her character as well as this series better as a whole. To put it another way if she had not died in the story she probably wouldn't have been in it at all.
Sep 7, 2018 10:15 PM

Sep 2014
It's too bad that Shouko died, but it was unavoidable. At least she had some character development before dying. It's also great that it served as a great plot device to progress the story.
Sep 7, 2018 10:31 PM
Jul 2017
Well... I think almost all of us knew at the beginning that Shouko was gonna die at some time in the story. She was the only somewhat normal character in the entire story. Usually when a normal character(not main) is stuck with a bunch of insane people who can kill, that character ain’t gonna last long. It’s an obvious death flag. Once the song started to play... I knew she was a goner. I had really hoped that she would live.

I shoulda expected her death but for some reason my heart feels terrible. Literally. It feels like something is weighing it down. Well let’s see if the yandere lesbian pedophile can survive.
InsanityRonSep 7, 2018 10:34 PM
Sep 7, 2018 11:38 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an episode this was!

Shouko certainly didn’t deserve to die, much less in such a gruesome manner. Satou did what she had to do, and it was legit creepy. I wonder how the little Shio will take all this though since the stains of blood on Satou will probably give it away. I knew Shouko would’ve to die at the hands of Satou at some point, espeically more so once the brilliant insert song kicked in, but again, bloody insane!
More importantly, what now? Looks like Shio’s brother has got the picture, so I’m assuming it’s only the beginning of the end for Satou’s Happy Sugar Life. Really curious to see how it all plays out. On another note, looks like Satou’s aunt and the policeman did get along (sexually?) after all, but I’m pretty sure she’s also the one who told Shouko of Satou’s room.

Hype! Can’t wait to see how this all ends! I’m pretty sure Satou is going to be up for imprisonment or the sort, but I’d love to see how it all plays out from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 8, 2018 12:05 AM

Aug 2018
AhmedHan said:
The moment Shio-chan jumped outside of the door, I had no doubt that someone will see them. Because it always happens that way in anime. And the moment I saw it was Shouko, I had no doubt that she was going to be killed. Because, the Satou-chan I knew up to that point would definitely kill anybody who has even a tiny possibility of spoiling her life with Shio-chan.

But I don't understand, exactly at which moment, Shouko was able to send that message to Asahi? If she sent it while she was still outside, was she lying to Satou-chan all the time inside the house about not going to the police or about how she was her best friend?

If you Compare the Image that Asahi got and the image made by Shouko-Chan at that point, they are different. Is would mean that the picture was made right when shio-chan Jumped out that door and then sent to Asahi.

Also, it does seem that by Shouko-Chan's Attitude and the picture that was sent to Asahi, it was kinda obvious that she lied. There's no other explanation.

Anyways, I knew she was going to die because I accidentally clicked a 'Show Spoiler' Button On the last Episode Forum. And I Knew ever since that the Police Guy was going to Come Back in the Future for More :)

And I also thought it was the Cheating Sensei who was going to catch her. Man I was so wrong.
Ham178Sep 8, 2018 12:13 AM
Sep 8, 2018 1:32 AM
Jan 2018
Too bad I was spoilered for this one, which kinda ruined it for me(the surprise I mean).

Also wondering how strong Satou must be to hold the struggling Shouko like that...
Sep 8, 2018 2:06 AM

Jan 2017
Shit, I can believe she really killed her friend

Shio totally insane
Sep 8, 2018 4:15 AM

Jun 2017
dannymilk said:
welp...of course the only decent likable person predictably gets killed off

only saitsfying end (for me) is hoping the brother take down MC after Shio somehow rejects her

What I don't get is why Shouko didn't run away, she was standing there for like a half a minute before Satou grabbed her.. Sure, she would have been chased but her chances are better to survive out in the open where Satou can't just act crazily like she wants.

The other I didn't get was how Satou killed, I mean, she had Shouko in a perfect pose, there was absolutely no need to get so bloody with the knife when she could have just suffocated her...
Sep 8, 2018 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
That was sad... There goes my ship.

Someone has to stop Satou.
Sep 8, 2018 6:26 AM
Apr 2016
Satou Absolute girl that must be destroyed

Sad for Shoko :"(
Sep 8, 2018 6:59 AM

Jul 2011
Happy days are limited, like everything else. Nothing is forever.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 8, 2018 7:15 AM

Sep 2015
I don't think people should feel so bad for Shouko, she had it coming.
Sep 8, 2018 7:28 AM

Aug 2018
Gaichi said:
Happy days are limited, like everything else. Nothing is forever.
Indeed, HSL has overtones to that classic. And Satou could easily say the line: Friends are the people you only share the good times with. When things turn tragic, they’re long gone.
Sep 8, 2018 7:32 AM

Aug 2018
shiro_kai said:
I feel that way too. Her death was very cruel though. Her tragic flaw was she didn’t understand the nature evil.
Sep 8, 2018 8:16 AM

Sep 2015
liberal_elder said:
shiro_kai said:
I feel that way too. Her death was very cruel though. Her tragic flaw was she didn’t understand the nature evil.

Yeah, she was not chaotic evil but she was very selfish in her own kind of way. She had thousand chances to let it go, but she just couldn't. Satou is cruel, but she was not a saint either.
Sep 8, 2018 9:14 AM

Jul 2016
I've really lost faith with this series LOL. Why kill off the best character who held some kind of connection to every aspect of the mystery? It just makes everything fall out of place...not to mention she was one of the only likeable characters in this train wreck.

smh
Sep 8, 2018 9:15 AM

Jan 2016
I think Shouko was actually being sort of hypocitical with Satou, since taking and sending the picture to Asahi could potentionally ruin her friend's happiness. Despite beleiving or trying to beleive that she has changed, she remained indecisive until the end, since she wasn't able to firmly choose between Satou or helping Asahi, and this indecisiveness ended up killing her. At least that's what I infer after reflecting a bit. I guess I liked the manga chapter better, but the song was a nice touch.
Sep 8, 2018 9:20 AM

Dec 2015
Shit episode, shit anime. The only reason I'm still watching this atrocity is because I don't usually drop shows.
Sep 8, 2018 10:29 AM

Jun 2013
I read the manga and the Anime did a much better job executing Shoko's death scene. No pun intended. I felt sad when she died in the manga but damn, hearing her struggle with blood and tears pouring out of her was also a struggle for me. I watched some YouTube reactors and one of them even cried because he felt sorry for Shoko.

I was all aboard the Shoko x Asahi train too. Shoko is more experience and would have taught him so much. Their dynamic was so cute.

Mitsuboshi still a creep, I feel sorry for him because he was raped several times and locked up in that fucking awful manager's closet. If anyone deserves to die, it's that manager and perhaps their teacher and yes, Satou. However, Satou is smart and she'll find a way.

Liked seeing the police's cap next to the hottie auntie. In the manga, she only mentions him coming back but that image hints that he did come back for more.

ONLY THREE MORE EPISODES!!!
臭い-
Sep 8, 2018 11:08 AM
Mar 2018
Uh well that happened
Sep 8, 2018 11:18 AM

Apr 2018
And with this episode the full yandere was totally seen. The artist was "extremely hinted" to have died by the hands of Satou but we didn't get the whole viewing of it, so Shouko's death is the first one to be totally shown and I feel conflicted: I understand Satou wants her Happy Sugar Life and all, but I didn't think it will get to the extend of killing the only person that was so attached to her...

Shio's brother now knows who has Shio, but I wonder if he will ignore or not the fact that Shio's actually smiling pretty big there.

Satou is the first yandere character I like! <3
Sep 8, 2018 11:21 AM

Jan 2014
I love Satou, but I prefer Shoko a whole lot more. After what she did, I can't even say I still like Satou. There was no other way for Shoko but to die once Satou saw her in that position. It was hard for me to watch that ending scene because I really like Shoko and believed her as one of the only ones with good intentions (not even saying that she's like the only sane person). Shoko was the ONLY one that liked Satou a lot too. Yeah she low-key rejected her when she saw the whole aunt fiasco, but she was just in shock from all that happened. You can't blame the freaking girl for that. I can't believe Satou didn't see the genuine feelings that Shoko gave her. I'm glad to see others sad as well for her death. RIP Best Girl

Anyways, Satou's Aunt is definitely responsible for Satou being the way that she is. People learn how to love or what love is based on how it's shown when growing up and her twisted sense of love is what lead Satou to this point.

Satou is straight up killing people in cold blood. There's no escaping the law. She has 2 confirmed kills. I'm not sure if the people in the park died from blood loss. If they did, 4 kills and Shio's mother is technically missing so if Satou killed her too, 5. These are ALL COLD BLOODED MURDERS. It's over for her in the court of law.

Unfortunately, I think she will escape the law because back in ep 1; it looks like the apartment she lives in was burning and she ended up jumping with Shio off the building with their rings.
Sep 8, 2018 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
Is Satou that strong that was able to hold Shouko like that?
Sep 8, 2018 11:49 AM

Mar 2018
RIP Shouko, insert song and ending was intense
Sep 8, 2018 12:31 PM

Mar 2018
IDK why people still pissing on Satou, cmon i think we all started this anime from the first episode so we know how it ends, dont need to pray she to get what she deserves, the thing here is how she get to the Scene what we saw 1st episode, BTW best episode so far and i really want to see Shio confronting Satou for she did and hows is the wedding...
Sep 8, 2018 12:44 PM

Jul 2015
I really hope Satou will be brought to justice.

Sep 8, 2018 1:01 PM

Jul 2016
Naranja128 said:
I think Shouko was actually being sort of hypocitical with Satou, since taking and sending the picture to Asahi could potentionally ruin her friend's happiness. Despite beleiving or trying to beleive that she has changed, she remained indecisive until the end, since she wasn't able to firmly choose between Satou or helping Asahi, and this indecisiveness ended up killing her. At least that's what I infer after reflecting a bit. I guess I liked the manga chapter better, but the song was a nice touch.

I'm not sure it was all that hypocritical at all. I mean sure, her action would "end" her best friend's happiness, but what kind of "best" friend would Shouko be if she allowed Satou to live in such a messed up situation.

We clearly had a little girl who was supposed to be missing. Satou clearly, one way or another, kidnapped that girl. Satou is already guilty of a serious crime.

If someone is a friend, especially if that person is a good friend, you don't turn a blind eye to this.

A friend that turns themselves in will get leniency over a friend who gets caught.

Shouko might've been somewhat selfish, but she did clearly care for her friend.

Alas, Shouko's downfall was that she was dealing with crazy. Not just any crazy --- the most batsh*t crazy that there is.

Sep 8, 2018 3:04 PM
Oct 2017
portuguêsMANOOO DO CÉU, I only know one thing, it's going to be bad for satou and shio, I hope these two burn in hell, I know who will make the apartment burn and make the satou and shio kill themselves: the Asahi.
NOW MY GUYS, you ask me, how do you know that? Well I have two evidences to reinforce my theory 1 as you can see at the beginning of the first episode of the anime, while the satou is speaking the moon appears, as you all remember Asahi said that shio is their moon, but this time my dear, you missed something very important, a very small detail, in the anime the moon is always outlined by blue. Maas at that moment, she was not surrounded by blue but by all, that if you perceive my dear ones, they are the colors of the Asahi. The moon is always outlined by blue because it represents the shio. But at that moment she was in purple, interresting, was not she?
2 As you know or those who read the manga, Asahi will no longer be the good boy, he will resort to all possible methods to find shio and see shoko, now, what do you think would happen if he found satou with shio and the shoko body is in her house?
Of course this leads to the events of the first race.
Sep 8, 2018 3:08 PM
Oct 2017
Plese, fanfics of asahixshoko
Sep 8, 2018 4:33 PM

Jan 2017
Shouko's downfall was that she didn't call the cops.

That is all.
Female x Female = Yes

Girl x Girl = Yes

Vagina x Vagina = Yes

Yuri = Yes

Lesbian = Yes
Sep 8, 2018 4:59 PM
Oct 2016
For all those angry that Satou killed her friend, I’d like to ask: why are you even still here? It was blatantly obvious from the start that Satou was not going to be a good person, and anyone who thought she would redeem herself must have been deluding themselves. Yes, she is crazy and her actions are indefensible. That’s the point. This show is about a yandere.

Rant aside, this episode redeemed the show to some extent in my eyes. I’ve been teetering on the edge of dropping it ever since blonde dude went full pedo mode, but I’m glad I stayed. This episode had some serious impact.
Sep 8, 2018 5:57 PM
Mar 2017
Surprised this scene made me do a 180 on Satou. Saw Yuno kills tons of people back in Mirai Nikki and still liked her but, Satou can go fuck herself.

I supposed it's cause we got to know the victim more and I can't self-insert into the love interest this time.

Damn.
Sep 8, 2018 7:29 PM
Mar 2017
I have so much to say about this episode.
First as many have said it is a sadness that the only healthy and pure character has died in this anime, three days ago I got up to date with the manga and read the chapter where they adapted episode 9 and I was shocked and sad. Seeing it animated leaves me a pain in my chest that hurts.
If I must point the culprit who unchained this, that must be Mitsuboshi, he is the one who involved Shouko in this nightmare and let her go into the dark cave until she met her death, then there is Satou's aunt, that scene where she look with satisfaction face the sky, gives me two meanings, the first would be the satisfaction of physical pleasure with the police and second is the pleasure of ruining the plans of her niece, it is obvious that Shouko went to the apartment of the aunt of Saotu and that crazy witch told her about Satou and Shio department.
Poor Shouko, she didn´t deserve to die, she just wanted to stay with her best friend and stay with her new prince, when i saw her face of suffering as her life went out, my chest hurts just remembering it, that last breath along with that last tear of a broken heart, I don´t feel ashamed to say that tears came from my eyes.
The death of Shouko marked a before and after in the "Happy Sugar Life" of Satou and Shio, things are going to get dangerous. Thanks to the photo that Shouko sends to Asahi at least her death will not be in vain, but it will mean the beginning of a horrible nightmare for Satou (I know there will be no happy ending in this anime)

Sep 8, 2018 9:53 PM

Sep 2015
Satou deseves to pay for the murder, but I cannot feel bad for Shouko destine when that was the path she chose to herself and consequence of the decissions she took. She was living the dream until the day her best friend left her.

On the other hand, Satou's life was so fucked up that is a miracle that, at least, part of her can still do good for others.

If she didn't killed the 'onichan' he would have killed Shio, the guys in the park were rapist and bullyers. We can only argue about Shouko, but if she did had not done that the one that would have the life ruined would be Shio.

I disapprove both characters, but I have nothing to sympathize with Shouko.
Sep 8, 2018 10:52 PM
Dec 2014
MomoSinX said:
What I don't get is why Shouko didn't run away, she was standing there for like a half a minute before Satou grabbed her..

The whole thing probably happened a lot faster. I think that she was hesistant because part of her probably want to run but another part of her wanted brave and face Satou (not in a fight, but convince her that she is her friend, but also try to bring her to the light). Unfortunately, she picked the wrong moment (and person) to show her resolve.

I think they did great job with the build up, the little feint by allowing Shouko to reach the door, before finishing off with the climax. On rewatch of the scene I have to say that I was moved by Shouko. I tried not to get emotionally attached to her because she was one of the only character you could really be attached to, and for a yandere anime, that is a big red flag.. I kinda tried to tell myself she wasn't such a good girl in the first place (which is true, she is not "pure", merely sane), and merely good relative to all the other messed up characters in the anime. But from the imagery and narration you can tell she is really trying to reach Satou. Of course, she probably didn't realise that her death flag was triggered and she only had minutes left, but after the initial shock, we can see that she is facing Satou as a friend. In another universe, this would have been the moment Shouko grows as a person. Alas, here it would be her last words..

Now, I know better than to expect a yandere to have a soul, and though Satou said that she doesn't recognise Shouko as a friend and just like everyone else, I feel that Shouko might have been a little bit more than that. Either that, or she recognised a bit of sincerity in Shouko (even though it did nothing to move her). Three reasons:
- When Satou were thinking back towards people she hate, got in her way, lies, Shouko came last in her mind, without a description.
- She actually let Shouko let it all out. Normally she would find the experience too "bitter" and try to finish it off quickly.
- She apologised before killing Shouko. Fat consolation for Shouko, but I think that it is noteworthy. Can you see her apologising to the teacher? Or anyone else?

I do find Shio's reaction there a bit off too. First, she calmly walked off to her room, and then she covers her ears. She knows something bad is going on, but pretend that everything is fine. I can not help but think that she curses those around here. Or something in her is cursing people around. But signs of supernatural have all been red herrings so far, so I will go for Shio being somewhat broken (perhaps multiple personality) and tainting people she interects with.

@tuanden0
The insert song is カナリア (=Canary) by ReoNa.

By the way does anyone know who is narrating during that scene?

Gorz_117 said:
Surprised this scene made me do a 180 on Satou. Saw Yuno kills tons of people back in Mirai Nikki and still liked her but, Satou can go fuck herself.

To each their own of course but I am the opposite. I hated Yuno, much like Satou, she commited plenty of despicable acts (far more), and I found her annoying on top of that (something I do not get with Satou).
AxBattlerSep 8, 2018 11:23 PM
Sep 8, 2018 11:38 PM

Oct 2016
Did she decapitate her? It seemed to me that she cut off her head. That was sad, Shouko was the most sane of all.
Sep 9, 2018 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
AxBattler said:
By the way does anyone know who is narrating during that scene?

the whole thing with the bird? that's shio's voice.
Sep 9, 2018 1:21 AM

Aug 2017
Interesting twist. Souko was killed by Satou. She have a kiss with Asahi before dying (also, she sent the picture to Asahi).

Did Satou’s aunt and the policeman had sex? LOL

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 9, 2018 1:34 AM

Jul 2014
Well, let's be honest, we all knew this was coming for a while now. It's interesting that right until the very end Shoko didn't give up on Satou, on hoping she could be "saved", but ultimately that hesitation at the door (when she should have just ran for her life and got out of there) is what gave Satou the chance to kill her. I am slightly curious about how Shoko found Satou's actual address, but the implication seems to be that she was trailing her since hearing Mitsuboshi on the phone to her (speaking of Mitsuboshi, why on earth did she lie to Asahi about knowing who he is? I still don't really get that one). There's also the question of why Satou's door was open like that, as I really doubt she's careless enough to just leave it open, or to not notice someone open it surreptitiously. Then there's the question of how Shoko's photo reached Asahi: she certainly never had a chance to send it, so how did that happen? Also, Satou made a serious mistake in killing with the knife like that and spewing blood everywhere: she could have just suffocated Shoko in her position and left far less of a mess to try and cover up, not to mention trying to hide the body itself. It's only a matter of time until this all comes crumbling down, and I seriously hope Satou gets the punishment she deserves for what she's done.
Sep 9, 2018 3:06 AM

Dec 2017
Austro said:

The 3 people she murdered beforehand were violent towards others

She doesn't murder people because they are violent or inocent, she did that because they got in her way.

MomoSinX said:

What I don't get is why Shouko didn't run away, she was standing there for like a half a minute before Satou grabbed her

Maybe the door is locked and she was waiting for Satou to open the door?

The death scence was well done. Scary, bloody but not disgusting.

Rip Shoko. Sure she was not perfect but in the anime everyone is pretty messed up, she was the most likeable character. We audience know how dangerous Satou is, but Shoko might just think Satou is hiding something. Plus Shoko only see the bright side of Satou until now, she definitely would not expect that.
AkhundelarSep 9, 2018 3:17 AM
Sep 9, 2018 4:21 AM

Aug 2018
I can’t tell if HSL will end up being one of the greats of tragedy and drama, or if it will be over the top, manipulative, sappy garbage. I’ve got it rated as a good solid 8 right now in the hope the final 3 episodes deliver.

Now that we’re deep into the story and especially with this episode I believe that HSL is heavily inspired by Onikakushi-hen. The similarities I can see:
1) A mysterious violent opening scene followed by moe slice of life cuteness punctuated by a growing unease
2) The story is mostly told by the villain who may not be entirely reliable
3) A friend tries to save a friend from the darkness unto the death.
4(?) I predict HSL will also end in a moment of mind-numbing despair, though the girls fall/flight to eternity may be structured to be more uplifting because they will be together forever in death. Time will tell.

A brilliant observation from another board:
The song was called "Canaria" and they ended it on imagery of a Canary.

A canary is a bird that is sent into hazardous coal mines to sense impending danger. As long as the canary keeps singing, the mines are safe. If it dies, it's a warning signal of hazardous gases.

Shoko is the canary, and her song ended.
That ties in perfectly with Shio’s narration during the song.

I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed that HSL will end up being a modern classic. While it’s clearly not for everyone these grim tragedies have something to say about being human.
Sep 9, 2018 5:53 AM

Mar 2017
First, Asahi is such a smart kid for not believing mitsuboshi and that something sounded fishy.

And it was cute how Shoko kinda confessed to Asahi. I knew she liked him when she was always caring for him at the park.
Shio-chan is still a precious angel but i want her to know that Satou is evil :cry:

And lastly,
I CANT BELIEVE SATOU KILLED SHOKO I SCREAMED SO MUCH
we even could see how she was killing her, it was a pain to watch tbh
the sounds and everything

and did anyone notice when they showed the auntie? next to her was the cap of the police officer guy.......that means he visited her again lol

my proud card collection here

in love with a ghost - flowers feat. nori ♪

Sep 9, 2018 5:55 AM

Jan 2017
MaximoHentaisama said:
Did she decapitate her? It seemed to me that she cut off her head. That was sad, Shouko was the most sane of all.

Seems to me like it was a small cut.

I believe she cut an external artery
Female x Female = Yes

Girl x Girl = Yes

Vagina x Vagina = Yes

Yuri = Yes

Lesbian = Yes
Sep 9, 2018 5:56 AM

Apr 2016
shiro_kai said:
Satou deseves to pay for the murder, but I cannot feel bad for Shouko destine when that was the path she chose to herself and consequence of the decissions she took. She was living the dream until the day her best friend left her.

On the other hand, Satou's life was so fucked up that is a miracle that, at least, part of her can still do good for others.

If she didn't killed the 'onichan' he would have killed Shio, the guys in the park were rapist and bullyers. We can only argue about Shouko, but if she did had not done that the one that would have the life ruined would be Shio.

But that's just because your biased yuri shipper so you know, kinda doesn't work.
Sep 9, 2018 6:13 AM

May 2017
this is why i like anime like this, its masterpiece 10/10.
Sep 9, 2018 6:30 AM
Aug 2014
I was able to accept to some extent what Satou had done until now. Killing a guy to protect a little girl, gouging out two people's eyes for violence against a little girl, but this I can't accept.

Satou stepped over a line and is nothing but a monster to me. I want to see the end of her.

Edit: Can't stop thinking about that scene, what the fuck, I'm so angry and sad
JJH_Sep 9, 2018 7:31 AM
Sep 9, 2018 6:58 AM

Sep 2015
Swagernator said:
shiro_kai said:

But that's just because your biased yuri shipper so you know, kinda doesn't work.

Not really, but the anime will probably have an original ending, so we don't know. Anything can happen.
Sep 9, 2018 8:08 AM

May 2012
Fuck Satou. I hope she gets a horrible death because she killed the best girl
Sep 9, 2018 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
Like...I gotta laugh at this show sometimes...it's so stupid. Everybody is crazy and the only sane one gets killed. Even Shio is a little unintelligent. I really hope Shouko gets the business.

Tekakurika said:
Is Satou that strong that was able to hold Shouko like that?
Thats what im wondering! Shio basically pushes her out of the door but Shouko can't break her grip. Is this bitch the incredible Hulk or what???
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2018

96 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 4, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

42 by neptuneSXDLl »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

328 by Phixiately »»
Mar 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2018

70 by Phixiately »»
Mar 23, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Happy Sugar Life Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2018

81 by Phixiately »»
Mar 20, 9:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.