Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2018 2:55 PM

Oct 2017
I have heard some saying that it went downhill after Cochlea & others saying that in general the original was far superior.

I think :Re was just as good until Cochlea but then it went downhill. Furuta is a horrible gary stu villian, he isn't interesting like Eto was but just obnoxious with his troll personality. He is way too OP (easily defeating Eto) and ridiculously smart, predicting things he shouldn't be able to (like how Kaneki would behave in the Goat arc).

I also dislike Kaneki's progression as a character. I know this is a tragedy but its just annoying how this dude never learns and keeps fucking up. His time as the OEK was one big joke and he easily let himself be played by Furuta. Then he turned into a Godzilla esque monster and killed hundreds of innocents..not very satisfying.

Many mysteries/characters from the original had a bad pay off like Kanou's whole cheesy backstory and ending or how Amon was treated (goes from second protagonist to a minor character). Washuu were turned into dumb fodder and V has been a disappointment as well (still vague after 300 chapters, lack an interesting character).

What do you think? Is still great or did it go downhill as well for you?
Aardwolf94Apr 20, 2018 3:22 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2018 3:49 PM
May 2017
Ive only recently started the manga but despite its flaws i am throughly enjoying it especially urie's development , mutsuki's warped personality and the use of characters from the previous part tho tatara was under used. I enjoy the arcs and twists and the alliances formed. Its only now that you state its flaws i understand that it needs to explain things more like v or sunlight garden, regardless i love this manga
Apr 20, 2018 3:50 PM
May 2017
Although the kagune's are getting a little bit out of hand
Apr 24, 2018 5:52 AM
Dec 2011
It became garbage.
Apr 24, 2018 5:53 AM

Apr 2016
For some fans it went downhill after the chapter 125.
Apr 24, 2018 6:08 AM

Oct 2015
Swagernator said:

Those are land whale Fujoshis who forgot they are reading a manga published in a magazine targeted at guys.
Apr 24, 2018 6:18 AM

Dec 2017
Consistently great and hype besides a few things I wasn't completely sold on. I think people complain too much and bag on :re recently for the same type of stuff TG has always done, but they like to look back on it with rose-tinted glasses and jump on the hate/impatience train. This is still very clearly everything Ishida has planned from the jump, and it seems like people never want to give him time to let things play out anymore before bitching and whining consistently. Also, troll villains are literally the best

For reference - I find a lot of part 1 boring in comparison to :re and consider it just simply set up to the greatness
KolaNutApr 24, 2018 6:27 AM
Apr 24, 2018 6:25 AM

Dec 2017
Btw, you giving the manga a 1 is extremely laughable. Part 1 fanboys are truly amazing
Apr 24, 2018 7:02 AM
Mar 2017
Actually, it's dropped for a while with Mutsuki, but holy sheet, it is raising so high after Kaneki turns into dragon.
CCG and Ghoul are working together is cool combo and you can't tell me otherwise.
Apr 24, 2018 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
OneEyedGrape said:
Btw, you giving the manga a 1 is extremely laughable. Part 1 fanboys are truly amazing

I'm not a Part 1 fanboy, :re was almost as good until Arima's death but then just turned into shit. You are generalizing the criticism, it literally has nothing to do with nostalgia and Troll villians are lazy & shitty (see Furuta).

Just because it has been planned out (never denied that) doesn't mean its somehow automatically good. No need to get triggered by the 1/10, :Re deserves nothing less at this point.

But :Re fanboys who think it stayed somehow great and can't handle criticism are really hilarious

Apr 24, 2018 12:11 PM

Dec 2017
Aardwolf94 said:
OneEyedGrape said:

I'm not a Part 1 fanboy, :re was almost as good until Arima's death but then just turned into shit. You are generalizing the criticism, it literally has nothing to do with nostalgia and Troll villians are lazy & shitty (see Furuta).

Just because it has been planned out (never denied that) doesn't mean its somehow automatically good. No need to get triggered by the 1/10, :Re deserves nothing less at this point.

But :Re fanboys who think it stayed somehow great and can't handle criticism are really hilarious

Anyone triggered enough to give the manga a 1 is most definitely a delusional part 1 fanboy. There is no conceivable way to take criticisms seriously from someone like that, sorry. You also missed my point of bringing up the fact that it has been planned out but I digress.
Apr 24, 2018 12:12 PM

May 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think is consistently going in direction it should be from the start
Apr 24, 2018 12:40 PM
Nov 2017
The prequel, or Part 1 as you call it, was better. It's the universal truth. :re definitely had it's good moments, and still does, but there's been far too many characters popping up who were supposed to be dead; sudden fodderization of some characters (Eto, Tatara, Tsuneyoshi); Mutsuki's yandere development and then the ridiculous "we forgive you, let's act like you didn't actually try to kill your colleagues"; Aura as a character is a complete fail; some ridiculous abilities (Tatara's "4000 degrees" fire, Donato's clones, Kaiko's regeneration); oh, Urie vs Roma and Shikorae (and his unused potential), and some other I'm too bothered to write about. Furuta as a villain was good and funny at the beginning, but his ability to see the future ruined him.
Now, I'm not saying the prequel was without flaws, but it was definitely better. There's simply no arguing that.
Onto the main question of the thread, yeah, the quality's gone down a bit since, well, Tsukiyama raid arc.
Apr 24, 2018 4:10 PM

Oct 2017
OneEyedGrape said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Anyone triggered enough to give the manga a 1 is most definitely a delusional part 1 fanboy. There is no conceivable way to take criticisms seriously from someone like that, sorry. You also missed my point of bringing up the fact that it has been planned out but I digress.

Great, you don't want any discussion. Move along, :Re fanboy. And I could say the same for you, how can I take you seriously when you have TG:re at 10 (masterpiece) and basically all of your favourite characters are from that series? Someone is clearly biased as fuck.

Anyway best not to derail the thread.
Aardwolf94Apr 24, 2018 4:14 PM
Apr 24, 2018 4:12 PM

Oct 2017
Aezeryel said:
The prequel, or Part 1 as you call it, was better. It's the universal truth. :re definitely had it's good moments, and still does, but there's been far too many characters popping up who were supposed to be dead; sudden fodderization of some characters (Eto, Tatara, Tsuneyoshi); Mutsuki's yandere development and then the ridiculous "we forgive you, let's act like you didn't actually try to kill your colleagues"; Aura as a character is a complete fail; some ridiculous abilities (Tatara's "4000 degrees" fire, Donato's clones, Kaiko's regeneration); oh, Urie vs Roma and Shikorae (and his unused potential), and some other I'm too bothered to write about. Furuta as a villain was good and funny at the beginning, but his ability to see the future ruined him.
Now, I'm not saying the prequel was without flaws, but it was definitely better. There's simply no arguing that.
Onto the main question of the thread, yeah, the quality's gone down a bit since, well, Tsukiyama raid arc.

Exactly, :re is a huge step back. I would also add how Kaneki was handled has been awful as well. His character was dumbed down and never really learned. The opposite of Furuta who was just a perfect gary stu villian who can somehow predict the future, lol.
Apr 24, 2018 4:17 PM

Dec 2017
Aardwolf94 said:
OneEyedGrape said:

Great, you don't want any discussion. Move along, :Re fanboy. And I could say the same for you, how can I take you seriously when you have TG:re at 10 (masterpiece) and basically all of your favourite characters are from that series? Someone is clearly biased as fuck.

Do you not see "Don't take my account seriously" on my profile? Obviously :re is a 10 because og is a 9 and I've already stated which I like more. However you'd have to be a complete idiot to think those favorites are legit
Apr 24, 2018 9:58 PM
Apr 2018
well after chapter 125 yeah wellllll
Apr 24, 2018 10:45 PM

Oct 2017
gacctic said:
well after chapter 125 yeah wellllll

I take it you are not a fan of Touka x Kaneki?
Apr 25, 2018 12:31 AM

Jul 2016
For me the manga has been going downhill since around the CCG lab infiltration but that's not to say that I don't still enjoy it. I read the chapters as they release and look forward to the next. There was a lot of potential for V, the Sunlit Garden and the Washuu, but was wasted and not as fleshed out as I would have liked (I realise we don't know everything yet so that could change at a later point but it's already in its final story arc). As for Furuta, as much as I like him as a character, his behaviour is so troll-like that even when he's being serious, I end up waiting for him to meme it up.

And I have to say that the fandom can be pretty annoying at times, especially the fujo's. The reaction to ch125 was downright embarrassing.
Apr 25, 2018 1:57 AM
Aug 2012
Pretty damn good. This manga is the only thing that is actually keeping me on this website. Or having a remote interest in anime/manga.

I would say it is a masterpiece. Some kids just don't try to read into it and forget how much foreshadowing is placed into the series. If you want it know what TG really is then read about it on Reddit.

As for your so called complaints on Kaneki. The guy barely as any knowledge about leading anyone. Picture a university student who just became a ghoul, then a ghoul investigator and then jumped in a King position. I doubt anyone would even think of being a leader figure that fast.

Furuta is just extremely knowledgeable. Search up his psychological issues. He is also extremely experienced. Growing up with Rize, being a part of V, being a part of the Clowns and being a Washuu, which led to him being the head of CCG.

Eto underestimated Furuta, that is plain and simple. She jumped in underestimating Furuta and Furuta had the clear advantage of drawing Eto out, which is what led to her defeat.

V is as mysterious as ever. For all we know, we might find out more about them later. I really don't care about them. If anything, what I know now is enough. The mystery of V makes them unique.

Kanou was never that important. Amon's character was merely done. He developed enough to be closed off. Now he is just having an end to his character arc.
GodofWar2015Apr 25, 2018 2:12 AM
Apr 25, 2018 1:59 AM
Aug 2012
OneEyedGrape said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Pretty much, I would ignore him if I were you or it would be out of topic.
Apr 25, 2018 2:33 AM

Mar 2014
What do you mean "went downhill"? It was downhill from the very beginning
Swagernator said:
The yaoi ships weren't even good
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 25, 2018 8:57 AM
Nov 2017
GodofWar2015 said:
Pretty damn good. This manga is the only thing that is actually keeping me on this website. Or having a remote interest in anime/manga.

I would say it is a masterpiece. Some kids just don't try to read into it and forget how much foreshadowing is placed into the series. If you want it know what TG really is then read about it on Reddit.

As for your so called complaints on Kaneki. The guy barely as any knowledge about leading anyone. Picture a university student who just became a ghoul, then a ghoul investigator and then jumped in a King position. I doubt anyone would even think of being a leader figure that fast.

Furuta is just extremely knowledgeable. Search up his psychological issues. He is also extremely experienced. Growing up with Rize, being a part of V, being a part of the Clowns and being a Washuu, which led to him being the head of CCG.

Eto underestimated Furuta, that is plain and simple. She jumped in underestimating Furuta and Furuta had the clear advantage of drawing Eto out, which is what led to her defeat.

V is as mysterious as ever. For all we know, we might find out more about them later. I really don't care about them. If anything, what I know now is enough. The mystery of V makes them unique.

Kanou was never that important. Amon's character was merely done. He developed enough to be closed off. Now he is just having an end to his character arc.

Reddit offers you some legit foreshadowing and then some random bullshit which, at times, is barely even related to the manga, so not really the best source.

He was a squad leader/mentor for the Quinx, so he has to have at least some basic knowledge about leading other people, so your point is invalid.

Furuta can predict the future. There is simply no other logical way for him to know that Kaneki will act as he did and start eating the Oggai. Simply impossible. Or that he will even lose.

Eto lost due to plot convenience. She had dozens of dead V agents lying around as a food source, she had far more knowledge about how kagune works than Furuta, and a much higher RC level. Oh, and back in the prequel she was able to move so fast that not even other ghouls could react in time (Banjou, the Yasuhisa sisters).

Kanou is not important? He turned Kaneki, among others, into a ghoul, which is basically the most important event of the series.

So, if this is a masterpiece, I wonder how would then FMAB, Stein's; Gate, or some other manga of that level be classified?
Apr 25, 2018 9:14 AM

May 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
OneEyedGrape said:

And you can't handle different opinions. There's nothing wrong with them thinking that it stayed great.

Apr 25, 2018 9:15 AM
Dec 2017
OneEyedGrape said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Do you not see "Don't take my account seriously" on my profile? Obviously :re is a 10 because og is a 9 and I've already stated which I like more. However you'd have to be a complete idiot to think those favorites are legit
Hol up, why'd you steal my name? Anyways :re > original, just a fact really
Apr 25, 2018 12:21 PM
Aug 2012
Aezeryel said:
GodofWar2015 said:

Reddit offers you some legit foreshadowing and then some random bullshit which, at times, is barely even related to the manga, so not really the best source.

He was a squad leader/mentor for the Quinx, so he has to have at least some basic knowledge about leading other people, so your point is invalid.

Furuta can predict the future. There is simply no other logical way for him to know that Kaneki will act as he did and start eating the Oggai. Simply impossible. Or that he will even lose.

Eto lost due to plot convenience. She had dozens of dead V agents lying around as a food source, she had far more knowledge about how kagune works than Furuta, and a much higher RC level. Oh, and back in the prequel she was able to move so fast that not even other ghouls could react in time (Banjou, the Yasuhisa sisters).

Kanou is not important? He turned Kaneki, among others, into a ghoul, which is basically the most important event of the series.

So, if this is a masterpiece, I wonder how would then FMAB, Stein's; Gate, or some other manga of that level be classified?

LMAO, a masterpiece is dependent on your preference, bud. FMAB is a masterpiece in my view, but it does have its flaws. Actually, so does Stein's; Gate. "Or some other manga of that level be classified." Actually, the same would apply to TG in general. Maybe I should change what I have said, TG is a masterpiece, but it does have its flaws.

Kanou, relevant? The guy was a mad scientist who had mum problems. He introduced Kaneki to a new world. Nothing more. His relevance was just that. Most people are saying that he should have died a long time ago.

Kaneki/Haise a leader? Your point just falls flat. Remember when Urie and Shirazu didn't listen to him? Hell, Haise let them do whatever they wanted. Being a training partner was all that he was good for. He was soft, even when he became the, "Black Reaper."

Eto lost because she wanted revenge. She respected her editor and that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. RC level? Since when did that account for wits and strategy? LMAO, was she in her human form? If she was, then your logic fails once more. Do you think a big object can move that fast?

Reddit is a place were people pay attention to the author's statements, Ishida actually posts statements on his characters. The guy is pretty good at foreshadowing events.

Furuta is extremely experienced, you really can't justify anything. He as been through 4 occupations that made him so. You would have to be insane to think Kaneki would match up with him. Also, Furuta didn't see Kaneki surviving his whole debacle. He wanted to create a dragon and that was it.
GodofWar2015Apr 25, 2018 12:28 PM
Apr 25, 2018 12:42 PM
Nov 2017
GodofWar2015 said:
Aezeryel said:

LMAO, a masterpiece is dependent on your preference, bud. FMAB is a masterpiece in my view, but it does have its flaws. Actually, so does Stein's; Gate. "Or some other manga of that level be classified."

Kanou, relevant? The guy was a mad scientist who had mum problems. He introduced Kaneki to a new world. Nothing more. His relevance was just that. Most people are saying that he should have died a long time ago.

Kaneki/Haise a leader? Your point just falls flat. Remember when Urie and Shirazu didn't listen to him? Hell, Haise let them do whatever they wanted. Being a training partner was all that he was good for. He was soft, even when he became the, "Black Reaper."

Eto lost because she wanted revenge. She respected her editor and that was it. Nothing more, nothing less. RC level? Since when did that account for wits and strategy? LMAO, was she in her human form? If she was, then your logic fails once more. Do you think a big object can move that fast?

Reddit is a place were people pay attention to the author's statements, Ishida actually posts statements on his characters. The guy is pretty good at foreshadowing events.

Furuta is extremely experienced, you really can't justify anything. He as been through 4 occupations that made him so. You would have to be insane to think Kaneki would match up with him. Also, Furuta didn't see Kaneki surviving his whole debacle. He wanted to create a dragon and that was it.

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

I never said those were without flaws, but have much less than :re does.

Okay, what would have happened if Kanou wasn't in the manga at all? Kaneki would get eaten and more than half of the plot wouldn't have happened. Yeah, no big deal.

Your point was that he has barely any knowlege about leading, which is wrong. Despite being a bad leader, he was a leader none the less.

RC level amounts to kagune size and power. Strategy? Furuta did one surprise attack and that's it. After that Eto knew what he could be capable of, considering she already fought against that kagune. Wits? Have you even seen what Eto was capable of doing with her kagune? And after Furuta destroyed her kakuja, she was in human form. Which means she should have been able to move as fast as she did in the prequel. Have you considered that?

Reddit is also the place where people over-analyze the author's statements and draw wrong, sometimes even ridiculous conclusions. And nobody ever questioned Ishida's foreshadowing "abilities", I have no idea why are you bringing that up in the first place. It's common knowledge to people reading this manga.
Apr 25, 2018 2:19 PM

Oct 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Aardwolf94 said:

And you can't handle different opinions. There's nothing wrong with them thinking that it stayed great.

There actually isn't, he is the one who got angry with me giving :Re a 1 ("Btw, you giving the manga a 1 is extremely laughable. Part 1 fanboys are truly amazing"), even though thats not really the topic. Really just replied in a way he would understand.

Apr 25, 2018 2:31 PM

Oct 2017
GodofWar2015 said:

Ok, hopefully you actually want to discuss things unlike the other dude.

First of TG + :Re are definitely planned out and there is a lot of forshadowing (even for the latest dragon story) but I don't think that that makes a story automatically better, especially if the ideas and execution are bad.

Did you forget when Kaneki lead a group in the second half of the original manga? Where did that experience go? He was much smarter and more ruthless back then & actually had real plans. Not to mention the main problem wasn't his inexperience with leading, its that he apparently never learned from his mistakes. He is still naive (letting Furuta go, not doing anything against Hajime, not eating enough), still doesn't trust others enough and has some sort of death wish (when he came back to Goat's base) and overall just felt regressed. After 300+ chapters and a few hair changes/character transformations he was still the same old Kaneki.

Well thats one of the problems with Furuta. He is a very ridiculous character with how he just belongs to every group and can manipulate them all at his will (be it CCG, clowns, or V). The CCG was turned into morons when they just allowed a troll like him (who doesnt even hide it) to become their leader. And we still don't know why the fuck V would help him kill the Washuu's (why were they inconvenient, more so than Furuta?) and in general provide assistance.

Not to mention Furuta just knows thinks that he shouldn't, unless he can predict the future and I dont think ghouls have that ability lol. For an example how how he just knew that Kaneki would return to Goat's base in that moment, or how he would suddenly go crazy and eat Hajime and the others etc.

He never really fails, even when he is exposed by Urie & co. and runs off he is still leading the CCG a few hours later. And even now after Dragon he is trolling and thats it.

In a grounded series like Furuta, he kind of feels out of place. Eto/Aogiri were much more realistic since they actually failed at times and had more realistic plans. This dude is more like a poor man's Aizen (Bleach).

Thats a bad excuse. Mystery is good and all but if there aren't any satisfying answers its bad writing. V's true goals, why they help Furuta etc. all needs to be answered. Not sure how you can't care about the most important group in TG.

Kanou basically starts the series and impacted many characters lifes (Kaneki, Amon, Takizawa, Kurona etc.). Definitely an important character who deserved a better send off and a less cliche backstory

And the Tokyo ghoul sub just mindlessly circlejerks Ishida, not a good place for discussion.

Apr 25, 2018 5:18 PM

Dec 2017
It went down hill after the first volume of the original. Period.
Apr 25, 2018 9:48 PM

Aug 2016
Aardwolf94 said:

First of TG + :Re are definitely planned out and there is a lot of forshadowing (even for the latest dragon story) but I don't think that that makes a story automatically better, especially if the ideas and execution are bad.

Did you forget when Kaneki lead a group in the second half of the original manga? Where did that experience go? He was much smarter and more ruthless back then & actually had real plans. Not to mention the main problem wasn't his inexperience with leading, its that he apparently never learned from his mistakes. He is still naive (letting Furuta go, not doing anything against Hajime, not eating enough), still doesn't trust others enough and has some sort of death wish (when he came back to Goat's base) and overall just felt regressed. After 300+ chapters and a few hair changes/character transformations he was still the same old Kaneki.

Well thats one of the problems with Furuta. He is a very ridiculous character with how he just belongs to every group and can manipulate them all at his will (be it CCG, clowns, or V). The CCG was turned into morons when they just allowed a troll like him (who doesnt even hide it) to become their leader. And we still don't know why the fuck V would help him kill the Washuu's (why were they inconvenient, more so than Furuta?) and in general provide assistance.

Not to mention Furuta just knows thinks that he shouldn't, unless he can predict the future and I dont think ghouls have that ability lol. For an example how how he just knew that Kaneki would return to Goat's base in that moment, or how he would suddenly go crazy and eat Hajime and the others etc.

He never really fails, even when he is exposed by Urie & co. and runs off he is still leading the CCG a few hours later. And even now after Dragon he is trolling and thats it.

In a grounded series like Furuta, he kind of feels out of place. Eto/Aogiri were much more realistic since they actually failed at times and had more realistic plans. This dude is more like a poor man's Aizen (Bleach).

Thats a bad excuse. Mystery is good and all but if there aren't any satisfying answers its bad writing. V's true goals, why they help Furuta etc. all needs to be answered. Not sure how you can't care about the most important group in TG.

Kanou basically starts the series and impacted many characters lifes (Kaneki, Amon, Takizawa, Kurona etc.). Definitely an important character who deserved a better send off and a less cliche backstory

And the Tokyo ghoul sub just mindlessly circlejerks Ishida, not a good place for discussion.

Valid criticism.

I would still say its absurd to give it a 1, though. I mean, you gave Fairy Tail a 2 and Akame ga Kill a 4.

I think you're letting your disappointment in TG:Re affect your objectivity.
Apr 25, 2018 9:59 PM

Oct 2017
idontknowwhat said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Valid criticism.

I would still say its absurd to give it a 1, though. I mean, you gave Fairy Tail a 2 and Akame ga Kill a 4.

I think you're letting your disappointment in TG:Re affect your objectivity.

I won't deny that tbh, just really disappointed with the decline since this pretty much used to be my favourite series for the first 70 chapters or so (+ love the original as well). Never cared for FT or Akame ga kill in comparison
Apr 26, 2018 12:29 AM
Aug 2012
[quote=Aezeryel]
GodofWar2015 said:
Aezeryel said:

LMAO, a masterpiece is dependent on your preference, bud. FMAB is a masterpiece in my view, but it does have its flaws. Actually, so does Stein's; Gate. "Or some other manga of that level be classified."

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

Okay, what would have happened if Kanou wasn't in the manga at all? Kaneki would get eaten and more than half of the plot wouldn't have happened. Yeah, no big deal.

Your point was that he has barely any knowlege about leading, which is wrong. Despite being a bad leader, he was a leader none the less.

RC level amounts to kagune size and power. Strategy? Furuta did one surprise attack and that's it. After that Eto knew what he could be capable of, considering she already fought against that kagune. Wits? Have you even seen what Eto was capable of doing with her kagune? And after Furuta destroyed her kakuja, she was in human form. Which means she should have been able to move as fast as she did in the prequel. Have you considered that?

Reddit is also the place where people over-analyze the author's statements and draw wrong, sometimes even ridiculous conclusions. And nobody ever questioned Ishida's foreshadowing "abilities", I have no idea why are you bringing that up in the first place. It's common knowledge to people reading this manga.[/quote
Aardwolf94 said:
GodofWar2015 said:

LMAO, your so called complaints about the series falls flat. Remember, this isn't your typical shonen.
Aardwolf94 said:
GodofWar2015 said:

Hey man, I am fine with a good old discussion. As long as it doesn't end up in a contest on who can throw the most insults lol. Hopefully, you don't call people Re fanboys because of their opinions.

Kaneki leading such a group barely happened. He trained with Banjou for a bit, he kept his eyes on Tsukiyama, but he was overall an awful leader. Remember when he attacked Banjou? Throughout that part of TG he was hellbent on gaining power to protect others. His leadership was so great that he disbanded the group because he was becoming even more broken, and because he wanted to go back to his human roots. He wanted to do everything by himself, which carried over to Re, and stopped happening when he spoke with Hide, after his Dragon transformation. That is development, probably the most realistic version of development because of all the psychological issues that he as experienced. A leader is someone that relies on others, Kaneki never had that, which is why he failed. Throughout this whole manga, he was the type that would hate having others suffer.

Other then that, Kaneki wanted to make peace with the humans. So, he wanted to play at Furuta's level. He found him interesting too. Kaneki merely thought of Hajime as nothing, just a messenger. Turns out that was wrong. You really can't expect someone to actually have the key to escape inside his mouth. Even Kaneki's bodyguards didn't expect that lol. So, that point is kind of invalid.

The CCG were always morons, they were being controlled by the Washuu, who were ghouls all along. Furuta just took advantage of all of that. If you revisit the chapter, only a few members of V assisted Furuta. So, that pretty much means that he rallied a few people to his cause, which is plain obvious. He also had Donato with him too.

Not a good excuse, Furuta knows because he is extremely experienced and well versed with everything. He as been experimented on and he as been through various organisations. It is because he is the black sheep of the Washuu that he went through a lot to learn. Actually, no. They were all unrealistic. Eto planned out everything, but she was outmatched by Furuta, which actually makes sense.

Actually, that is a bad excuse and it shows that you lack proper attention to detail. Furuta was made the director of the CCG in accordance to the will of the head of the Washuu. He was also made an actual member of V because he took it from the head of the Washuu(who was also an associate member of V). Do your research on this. Mystery is actually good and I like the way V is being portrayed right now. They are nothing more than an organisation that tries to bring balance to the ghouls.

You are lacking in explanation for your reasons. I will give you one reason why I am not that big of a fan of Furuta. I have no idea what he wants. The day I find that out will be when I think that he is a good character.

Nope, Kanou deserved his death and that should have happened a lot earlier. He was a minor character that made Kaneki more important. He committed suicide, and he left the humans and ghouls running after him, and in confusion. His character arc was to experiment on others. Nothing more. Orochimaru is a better example of this. Kanou's a great example of a mysterious character. If you get more closure with regards to him, then you would feel sorry for him. The author's intention was to depict him as a mad scientist.

And the Tokyo Ghoul sub? Nope, there are people like you that comment on the reasons to why they think TG went downhill too. Except, they are logical and go over the series properly. Maybe you should go over there once in a while. You might learn something. They have stricter rules, which prevent insults of others and that's it.
GodofWar2015Apr 26, 2018 2:22 AM
Apr 26, 2018 12:35 AM
Aug 2016
[quote=GodofWar2015]
Aezeryel said:
GodofWar2015 said:

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

Reddit is also the place where people over-analyze the author's statements and draw wrong, sometimes even ridiculous conclusions. And nobody ever questioned Ishida's foreshadowing "abilities", I have no idea why are you bringing that up in the first place. It's common knowledge to people reading this manga.[/quote
Aardwolf94 said:

LMAO, your so called complaints about the series falls flat. Remember, this isn't your typical shonen.
Aardwolf94 said:

Hey man, I am fine with a good old discussion. As long as it doesn't end up in a contest on who can throw the most insults lol. Hopefully, you don't call people Re fanboys because of their opinions.

Kaneki leading such a group barely happened. He trained with Banjou for a bit, he kept his eyes on Tsukiyama, but he was overall an awful leader. Remember when he attacked Banjou? Throughout that part of TG he was hellbent on gaining power to protect others. His leadership was so great that he disbanded the group because he was becoming even more broken, and because he wanted to go back to his human roots. He wanted to do everything by himself, which carried over to Re, and stopped happening when he spoke with Hide, after his Dragon transformation. That is development, probably the most realistic version of development because of all the psychological issues that he as experienced. A leader is someone that relies on others, Kaneki never had that, which is why he failed. Throughout this whole manga, he was the type that would hate having others suffer.

Other then that, Kaneki wanted to make peace with the humans. So, he wanted to play at Furuta's level. He found him interesting too. Kaneki merely thought of Hajime as nothing, just a messenger. Turns out that was wrong. You really can't expect someone to actually have the key to escape inside his mouth. Even Kaneki's bodyguards didn't expect that lol. So, that point is kind of invalid.

The CCG were always morons, they were being controlled by the Washuu, who were ghouls all along. Furuta just took advantage of all of that. If you revisit the chapter, only a few members of V assisted Furuta. So, that pretty much means that he rallied a few people to his cause, which is plain obvious. He also had Donato with him too.

Not a good excuse, Furuta knows because he is extremely experienced and well versed with everything. He as been experimented on and he as been through various organisations. It is because he is the black sheep of the Washuu that he went through a lot to learn. Actually, no. They were all unrealistic. Eto planned out everything, but she was outmatched by Furuta, which actually makes sense.

Actually, that is a bad excuse and it shows that you lack proper attention to detail. Furuta was made the director of the CCG in accordance to the will of the head of the Washuu. He was also made an actual member of V because he took it. Do your research on this. Mystery is actually good and I like the way V is being portrayed right now. They are nothing more than an organisation that tries to bring balance to the ghouls.

You are lacking in explanation for your reasons. I will give you one reason why I am not that big of a fan of Furuta. I have no idea what he wants. The day find that out will make me think that he is a good character.

Nope, Kanou deserved his death and that should have happened a lot earlier. He was a minor character that made Kaneki more important. He committed suicide, and he left the humans and ghouls running after him, and in confusion. His character arc was to experiment on others. Nothing more. Orochimaru is a better example of this. Kanou's a great example of a mysterious character. If you get more closure with regards to him, then you would feel sorry for him. The author's intention was to depict him as a mad scientist.

And the Tokyo Ghoul sub? Nope, there are people like you that comment on the reasons to why they think TG went downhill too. Except, they are logical and go over the series properly. Maybe you should go over there once in a while. You might learn something. They have stricter rules, which prevent insults of others and that's it.

Wow dude, I like the way you worded this. You have me convinced. Might go have a look at reddit then.
Apr 26, 2018 12:55 AM
Aug 2012
Aezeryel said:
GodofWar2015 said:

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

Reddit is also the place where people over-analyze the author's statements and draw wrong, sometimes even ridiculous conclusions. And nobody ever questioned Ishida's foreshadowing "abilities", I have no idea why are you bringing that up in the first place. It's common knowledge to people reading this manga.

You commented something similar to the original poster. So just look at that comment. As for the comment of me being a hardcore fanboy, I read a lot. So I just understand Ishida's way of writing. Plus your criticism of the series is just bad. You barely have any points. My problems with the series is pretty much on how their are too many characters or the pacing of the series being a bit too fast. Hell, even Furuta's motives.

Kaneki being a bad leader is seen through how he wants to take everything on himself. Read my comment to the other guy.

RC amounts to nothing. Read up on strategy, TG as a lot of that. Yomo is a great example of that because he is said to be a highly competent fighter. Wits? Yes, Sherlock. Do you think Eto knew about Furuta's ghoul operation? She was famished and enraged, so she took care of everyone in Furuta's way and underestimated Furuta. Do you actually pay attention to this story? Or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

I am mentioning this because you seem to lack a lot when it comes to an actual discussion. Instead you call people, " hardcore fanboys" just because they think differently. People on that side do overanalyze things, but they have a higher rate of getting it right than the people here.
Apr 26, 2018 9:05 AM
Nov 2017
GodofWar2015 said:
Aezeryel said:

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

You commented something similar to the original poster. So just look at that comment. As for the comment of me being a hardcore fanboy, I read a lot. So I just understand Ishida's way of writing. Plus your criticism of the series is just bad. You barely have any points. My problems with the series is pretty much on how their are too many characters or the pacing of the series being a bit too fast. Hell, even Furuta's motives.

Kaneki being a bad leader is seen through how he wants to take everything on himself. Read my comment to the other guy.

RC amounts to nothing. Read up on strategy, TG as a lot of that. Yomo is a great example of that because he is said to be a highly competent fighter. Wits? Yes, Sherlock. Do you think Eto knew about Furuta's ghoul operation? She was famished and enraged, so she took care of everyone in Furuta's way and underestimated Furuta. Do you actually pay attention to this story? Or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

I am mentioning this because you seem to lack a lot when it comes to an actual discussion. Instead you call people, " hardcore fanboys" just because they think differently. People on that side do overanalyze things, but they have a higher rate of getting it right than the people here.

I barely have any points? Hahahahahahaha. So pointing out obvious flaws such as plot convenience amounts to barely any points? Okay xD

RC amounts to kagune size, which I already pointed out, but you decided to ignore. With the level of kagune manipulation Eto has, she could have created far more "tentacles" than Furuta. Which would have given her the advantage. Again with the strategy. What strategy do you have for an unexpected attack? Or you wanna say that Furuta knew that Eto would attack? As I already said, she knew what kagune that was after being hit by it, and she knew it's power because she already fought it. Furuta knew basically nothing about the capabilities of Eto's kagune. Again, her advantage. She was not famished, but under the influence of RC suppressants. Even if she was famished, she had dozens of dead V agents lying around, which I already pointed out, but you ignored that as well. Oh, how convenient that you also ignored my point about her speed in human form, which she was in after she got hit by Furuta's attack.

I called you hardcore fanboy because you vigorously defend everything related to :re; even when an obvious flaw is pointed out to you, you either try to find a way around it by using words such as "wits" and "strategy", or you completely ignore it.
Apr 26, 2018 9:56 AM

Oct 2017
[quote=GodofWar2015 message=55071080]
Aezeryel said:
GodofWar2015 said:

Hardcore fanboy, okay.

Aardwolf94 said:

Aardwolf94 said:

Actually, that is a bad excuse and it shows that you lack proper attention to detail. Furuta was made the director of the CCG in accordance to the will of the head of the Washuu. He was also made an actual member of V because he took it from the head of the Washuu(who was also an associate member of V). Do your research on this. Mystery is actually good and I like the way V is being portrayed right now. They are nothing more than an organisation that tries to bring balance to the ghouls.

You are lacking in explanation for your reasons. I will give you one reason why I am not that big of a fan of Furuta. I have no idea what he wants. The day I find that out will be when I think that he is a good character.

And hopefully you won't call me a Part 1 fanboy or silly hater.

Anyway to me TG:Re feels way more like a Shounen than the original. We have the typical ridiculous powers (Tatara, Yomo's, Donato's) that leave the grounded logic of TG elsewhere, Talk no Jutsu (Urie using it on Mutsuki) and "dead" characters coming back for no reason (Irimi, Koma).

I dont think my complaints fall flat but lets see.

But he still lead a group in the second half of the original (it was small but still a few people) and acted smarter than he did as the OEK. He was more ruthless and had actual plans. That Kaneki would never have let Furuta just go (because he finds him "interesting" what type of dumb motivation is this), wouldn't just leave Hajime alone without properly questioning him (look at how he threatened Nico because he wanted answers) and of course would eat Ghouls to stay alive (look at what he did with the gourmet place).

Not to mention since it was about finding the truth and stopping Aogiri, he actually did things like searching for Kanou and investigating the whole thing.

Of course he was still broken and ultimately the whole thing didn't go anywhere but it was still much more than OEK Kaneki who apart from not relying on others (which is what Kaneki has always done) was also straight up dumb as fuck. He didn't do shit apart from saving Akira. What about his "epic" speech after he became the OEK, where did the whole "succumb the CCG by force" part go?

He could have tried raising Ghoul awareness like Eto did with her book, or proving that he is still alive & that Furuta didn't kill him. He could have contacted government parties, since we now know that Tsukiyama's father had connections with the freaking Prime Minister. Instead he put up zero fight, zero of anything really apart from getting slaughtered easily. He had much more (potential) help this time, its not like he was basically alone.

And no, his recent development is anything but realistic. Ishida instead of developing Kaneki naturally basically still had him never get over his flaws (like not relying on others) and then suddenly he has one talk with Hide and its all good? Dude has had plenty of "transformations" and yet never learned. Nothing should be different this time

The Washuu unlike Furuta were smart. Literally no one realized they were ghouls and actually "evil" because they took a lot of precautions, since many years. Furuta is the complete opposite. He doesn't even hide that he is a troll (wearing masks, killing "Kaneki" in front of everyone) and suspicious as hell and his rise is laughable when you consider that barely any time passed.

No more like all of V is assisting Furuta, look at the latest arc or the clown one. They are helping him and we don't really know why. Mysteries are only good if you have a proper answer for them, otherwise they are bad writing and V as it stands is just a silly plot device that Ishida can use as he likes (since they aren't defined like Aogiri)

Eto and Aogiri planned but they also lost and it made sense. Its not like Eto was secretly a member of every organization, somehow could predict everything and never lose.

And why did you ignore this whole part:

Saying that I lack explanation but then just ignoring this part is silly.

Thats only because Ishida gave Kanou such a cliche backstory (typical mother bs). He was supposed to be a "mad scientist" but that didn't remain. And you are dumbing down his character, he didn't just experiment on others. He wanted humans to evolve and break the bird cage. Kanou was one of the more important recurring villians, hell until the second half of :Re he had more relevance than the clowns.

I went there a few times. Literally nothing but pointless circlejerk, anyone who says it went downhill is downvoted and not taken seriously (much like you are acting here actually, lol). They act like Ishida is some "genius" and you don't get the series if you think its flawed as fuck.

Aardwolf94Apr 26, 2018 10:02 AM
Apr 26, 2018 10:27 AM
Nov 2017
Aardwolf94 said:

Anyway to me TG:Re feels way more like a Shounen than the original. We have the typical ridiculous powers (Tatara, Yomo's, Donato's) that leave the grounded logic of TG elsewhere, Talk no Jutsu (Urie using it on Mutsuki) and "dead" characters coming back for no reason (Irimi, Koma).

But he still lead a group in the second half of the original (it was small but still a few people) and acted smarter than he did as the OEK. He was more ruthless and had actual plans. That Kaneki would never have let Furuta just go (because he finds him "interesting" what type of dumb motivation is this), wouldn't just leave Hajime alone without properly questioning him (look at how he threatened Nico because he wanted answers) and of course would eat Ghouls to stay alive (look at what he did with the gourmet place).

Not to mention since it was about finding the truth and stopping Aogiri, he actually did things like searching for Kanou and investigating the whole thing.

Of course he was still broken and ultimately the whole thing didn't go anywhere but it was still much more than OEK Kaneki who apart from not relying on others (which is what Kaneki has always done) was also straight up dumb as fuck. He didn't do shit apart from saving Akira. What about his "epic" speech after he became the OEK, where did the whole "succumb the CCG by force" part go?

He could have tried raising Ghoul awareness like Eto did with her book, or proving that he is still alive & that Furuta didn't kill him. He could have contacted government parties, since we now know that Tsukiyama's father had connections with the freaking Prime Minister. Instead he put up zero fight, zero of anything really apart from getting slaughtered easily. He had much more (potential) help this time, its not like he was basically alone.

And no, his recent development is anything but realistic. Ishida instead of developing Kaneki naturally basically still had him never get over his flaws (like not relying on others) and then suddenly he has one talk with Hide and its all good? Dude has had plenty of "transformations" and yet never learned. Nothing should be different this time

The Washuu unlike Furuta were smart. Literally no one realized they were ghouls and actually "evil" because they took a lot of precautions, since many years. Furuta is the complete opposite. He doesn't even hide that he is a troll (wearing masks, killing "Kaneki" in front of everyone) and suspicious as hell and his rise is laughable when you consider that barely any time passed.

No more like all of V is assisting Furuta, look at the latest arc or the clown one. They are helping him and we don't really know why. Mysteries are only good if you have a proper answer for them, otherwise they are bad writing and V as it stands is just a silly plot device that Ishida can use as he likes (since they aren't defined like Aogiri)

Eto and Aogiri planned but they also lost and it made sense. Its not like Eto was secretly a member of every organization, somehow could predict everything and never lose.

Thats only because Ishida gave Kanou such a cliche backstory (typical mother bs). He was supposed to be a "mad scientist" but that didn't remain. And you are dumbing down his character, he didn't just experiment on others. He wanted humans to evolve and break the bird cage. Kanou was one of the more important recurring villians, hell until the second half of :Re he had more relevance than the clowns.

I went there a few times. Literally nothing but pointless circlejerk, anyone who says it went downhill is downvoted and not taken seriously (much like you are acting here actually, lol). They act like Ishida is some "genius" and you don't get the series if you think its flawed as fuck.

Butting in just give some info:

TG is a Seinen manga, not a Shounen. For a guy who says he reads a lot about the manga (referring to GodofWar, not you), not knowing the genre of the manga itself tells certain things.

All of V was assisting Furuta from the very assassination, or was under his command even then. Why do I say this? Because a part of the assassination team was Kaiko, who was a high ranking member of V, maybe even it's leader under under the Washuu clan.

Oh, he tends to ignore parts that he can't explain without admitting those were plot holes, or at least plot convenience.

Shhhh, Reddit is perfect, it's not like it's considered the cancer of the internet....
Apr 26, 2018 10:38 AM

Oct 2017
Aezeryel said:
Aardwolf94 said:

TG is a Seinen manga, not a Shounen. For a guy who says he reads a lot about the manga (referring to GodofWar, not you), not knowing the genre of the manga itself tells certain things.

All of V was assisting Furuta from the very assassination, or was under his command even then. Why do I say this? Because a part of the assassination team was Kaiko, who was a high ranking member of V, maybe even it's leader under under the Washuu clan.

Oh, he tends to ignore parts that he can't explain without admitting those were plot holes, or at least plot convenience.

Shhhh, Reddit is perfect, it's not like it's considered the cancer of the internet....

Agreed,all of V is somehow supporting Furuta and we still don't know why. Saying its ok if it stays that way because its supposed to be a mystery is a shit excuse for lazy writing.

Lol, dude is only saying that because reddit has a hivemind mentality and the current one supports his opinion (that TG is a masterpiece throughout) so he can freely circlejerk there without any negative opinions (if any come, they are downvoted anyway).
Apr 26, 2018 4:19 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The sequel was decent until it became a convoluted mess.
Apr 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Feb 2018
It's still good, its nice to see that Ishida Sui found a new way to continue the manga.
Apr 26, 2018 6:14 PM

Apr 2018
Aardwolf94 said:
I have heard some saying that it went downhill after Cochlea & others saying that in general the original was far superior.

I think :Re was just as good until Cochlea but then it went downhill. Furuta is a horrible gary stu villian, he isn't interesting like Eto was but just obnoxious with his troll personality. He is way too OP (easily defeating Eto) and ridiculously smart, predicting things he shouldn't be able to (like how Kaneki would behave in the Goat arc).

I also dislike Kaneki's progression as a character. I know this is a tragedy but its just annoying how this dude never learns and keeps fucking up. His time as the OEK was one big joke and he easily let himself be played by Furuta. Then he turned into a Godzilla esque monster and killed hundreds of innocents..not very satisfying.

Many mysteries/characters from the original had a bad pay off like Kanou's whole cheesy backstory and ending or how Amon was treated (goes from second protagonist to a minor character). Washuu were turned into dumb fodder and V has been a disappointment as well (still vague after 300 chapters, lack an interesting character).

What do you think? Is still great or did it go downhill as well for you?

- Everything up to Cochlea was amazing IMO. Everything after was meh, but I do admit, the transition from amazing to meh does leave a bad taste in my mouth.
- Eto losing that easily did always bother me. Furuta has his moments but is overall meh... (Really would've preferred to have Donato as the main antag)
- I'd have to agree on the point about Kaneki because Ishida is dragging his suffering out a bit too long. Dragon was inevitable knowng what Ishida loves to do with Kaneki (make his nice character the reason why him and everyone suffers), but im seriously hoping that this is the last time. How many kagunes/kakujas and hairstyles does he have now??
- What makes me more mad than what happened to Amon is what happened to Urie. Urie imo had the best character development in the whole damn series and defeated an SSS-rate ghoul but now he's barely featured.

TLDR: Yeah, its gone downhill
Apr 26, 2018 11:09 PM
Oct 2017
Great till Kaneki became the king then it went down hill a bit but still has plenty potential to become great again.
Apr 27, 2018 1:54 AM

Jul 2013
He stopped caring a long time ago, pandering to the shounen audience is a lot easier and safer.
Apr 27, 2018 10:34 AM

Nov 2017
Alright so I've thought about this a lot and I can say that I've pinpointed the exact chapter it went downnhill for me. Chapter 142: Falling Despair. For a specific reason. It's the first page of the chapter, where Yomo is walking along looking tired and Uta shows up. Then they have a conversation that made me go "not this shit again." You see, in Tokyo Ghoul, the concept of characters wanting to die for someone else is a recurring idea. I thought the answer to that kind of self-sacrifice was found in the Cochlea arc, "It may not be stylish, but live."

But then this conversation happens where Uta pretty much spells out to Yomo that this self sacrificing nature is something that's almost like a way of life to him, so of course he'll do it again. Basically it was at that moment I realized that the same applies to Kaneki, he didn't truly change, he'll still end up sacrificing himself. It just sucked for me seeing a character repeating the same action like that.

Still though I think the chapters following the 24th Ward Raid have been great and I appreciate the set up that went into it and what we're gonna get out of it later and what we're getting out of it right now. The Yomo and Uta fight currently has been great for me. It's like the Yomo and Uta conversation got me out of it for a bit, but now a Yomo and Uta conversation is exactly what's helping me get back into the flow of things.
Apr 27, 2018 6:19 PM
Mar 2017
Aardwolf94 said:
Aezeryel said:

Agreed,all of V is somehow supporting Furuta and we still don't know why. Saying its ok if it stays that way because its supposed to be a mystery is a shit excuse for lazy writing.

Lol, dude is only saying that because reddit has a hivemind mentality and the current one supports his opinion (that TG is a masterpiece throughout) so he can freely circlejerk there without any negative opinions (if any come, they are downvoted anyway).

I think V agree to help Furuta because he appease them with his plan? I mean, some people from Sunlit Garden say they are grateful to be full fledged ghoul and free from their curse (and this is because Furuta plan).
Do children from Sunlit Garden is part of V tho?
Apr 29, 2018 9:22 AM
Dec 2013
Think the manga has gotten a little bit of cliché MC character plot armor around these new chapters, although I feel that the show needs a bit of that, due to Kaneki's slow and pathetic attitude at the beginning, character development as one might say. The story is still going, and I am still excited to see where the show goes. Can't say that TG brings a whole new level of humans vs other intelligent specie theme, but it has it's moments here and there. I'll be enjoying it, as I did when I started it.
Apr 29, 2018 9:29 AM

Oct 2014
Personally, I think part 1 was better. The art was nicer in fight scenes and the stakes were much smaller scale (ie not saving all of tokyo from Furata).

But I do still love :re.
To me, its biggest problems are that the scales are too big now and there are so many bloody characters (whose motivations, backstories etc are easy to forget if you are following weekly), instead of focusing mainly on Kaneki and co.
Animus and mangos
Apr 29, 2018 11:07 AM

Apr 2016
Never thought Kaneki was an interesting character, I start reading it because of the new anime, I hoped that it would be good but it was so hard to get invested in him, especially when this so-called "tragedy" doesn't involve a flaw or personal choice of his own making. Also, scenes in the manga are really fucking messy, stopped reading ;re at around chapter 40. Both are shit and boring to me. Don't even know why we suddenly have a new personality now, see no relevance to what happened previously.
Apr 30, 2018 6:07 AM

Jul 2016
I think its not furuta who predicts things, but him alongside the clowns are the one who are manipulating both sides, ghoul and ccg, even kaneki's life has been planned all along from the steel bars plan to reach the dragoneki plan. About the V, I'm not sure if they're just hired personnel of clowns and washuus, maybe or maybe not they have bigger plans that where we're not yet noticing but the plan maybe has been on progress all along, like how clown do things.

I'm not seeing it going downhill, imo, cause there are notable developments from og tg to tg :re. From the og tg, we knew and understood the ghoul side, kanou's plan, clowns revelation on the kaneki's steel bar incident, while in re we knew and understood the CCG side, introduction of quinx, the sunlit garden revelation, oek plan, clown members finally revealing themselves, the dragoneki plan, hide being alive all along and now what's going to the future of ghouls and humans, when they're now cooperating to a common goal. I maybe forget mentioning major points from the og tg and :re, and maybe I got wrong in pointing some out, so feel free to correct me.

Most of questions from original tg are now answered in :re, although the some questions in :re are yet to answer, I think we'll just have to wait, cause :re is still on going. Though it has still its share of flaws like dragging pace of mutsuki's yandere mode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.