Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 15, 2018 1:28 PM

Aug 2017
Aslt said:
Rarie said:
Could you show a pic of her please ? If you dont mind,of course.

https://myanimelist.net/character/117223/Aqua
You can easily search up her pictures in google 8)
She is really beautiful,sorry for the troubles,thank you for showing her to me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 1:29 PM

Aug 2017
UrbanSpaceman said:
My tastes are very...singular :DDD
So what lol,if you love her thats all what matters !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 1:32 PM

Aug 2017
ZionPulse said:
Azura because she's freaking gorgeous.
Simple reason,if you love her there is nothing to talk about
Feb 15, 2018 1:34 PM

Apr 2010
Senjougahara because the way she despises the one she loves is insanely cute

Feb 15, 2018 1:39 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Run is my waifu, because Run is Run and blessed be all that is Run.

Run is definitely the sexiest anime girl I've ever seen by a huge margin, but I guess a huge part of what makes her sexy to me is not only her appearance but her character as well. She's got the whole Alien Princess and Japanese Idol thing going on, she's got the ultra-clingy lovey-dovey super-assertive about her feelings thing going on, she's got her sneaky devious side which plays into her horribly failprone Wily Coyote-type side which leads her to kind of a buttmonkey status sometimes, all of which are things I just find myself absolutely loving in the case of Run.

There's also the stuff about sneezing that used to be a thing and people still pester me with biological questions about sometimes or in regards to my sexuality, even though it's a non-issue at this point. Y'know how it is, I guess. I never really thought much of a lot of this stuff prior to Run, because I was just like "she is my waifu so any weird shit would just be weird shit to deal with." Which I guess considering...well, everything about her there'd be a lot of weird shit, be it pre-split or post-split, but she outweighs all of that anyway. Right down to the smallest detail, there isn't anything I don't absolutely adore about her, so...

Feb 15, 2018 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
tragedydesu said:
Thymelord said:
Chihiro from "the world god only knows". Seeing her struggle throughout the third season made me feel so bad for her. i want nothing but love for her.

struggle? lol she did nothing but act like a bitch toward the mc
Imo she wasn't a bitch. She was struggling with her feelings and had no idea what was going on. Nobody really tried to help her either. stop waifu shaming me.
Feb 15, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2017
Red Saber is my waifu. Not saying name bc some trigggered snowflake will be like "THATS A SPOILER U FAT FUCK!"

how can u not love her?

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Feb 15, 2018 1:45 PM

Jun 2017
Rarie said:
ZionPulse said:
Azura because she's freaking gorgeous.
Simple reason,if you love her there is nothing to talk about
...Did you want a rhetorical analysis paragraph about why I love my waifu or something?
I'm a shitposter for fun
Feb 15, 2018 1:53 PM

Aug 2012
Kanoe Yuuko, just perfect. Although I like her manga version better.

Feb 15, 2018 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
@tragedydesu please for ones use your vengeful passion of hate to bring me entertainment
Slay all who don't agree Tenri best girl. Be the hero @Manaban once told me about
Feb 15, 2018 2:06 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
@Deknijff @tragedydesu

Never forget AD's social hierarchy

Bless us with your presence Desu, fight the good fight

Feb 2017
Chito. I wish I could have more, but I don't wanna cheat.

Aug 2017
Manaban said:
Run is my waifu, because Run is Run and blessed be all that is Run.

Run is definitely the sexiest anime girl I've ever seen by a huge margin, but I guess a huge part of what makes her sexy to me is not only her appearance but her character as well. She's got the whole Alien Princess and Japanese Idol thing going on, she's got the ultra-clingy lovey-dovey super-assertive about her feelings thing going on, she's got her sneaky devious side which plays into her horribly failprone Wily Coyote-type side which leads her to kind of a buttmonkey status sometimes, all of which are things I just find myself absolutely loving in the case of Run.

There's also the stuff about sneezing that used to be a thing and people still pester me with biological questions about sometimes or in regards to my sexuality, even though it's a non-issue at this point. Y'know how it is, I guess. I never really thought much of a lot of this stuff prior to Run, because I was just like "she is my waifu so any weird shit would just be weird shit to deal with." Which I guess considering...well, everything about her there'd be a lot of weird shit, be it pre-split or post-split, but she outweighs all of that anyway. Right down to the smallest detail, there isn't anything I don't absolutely adore about her, so...
Thats one of the best responses i have ever seen lol
Feb 15, 2018 2:07 PM

Aug 2017
lazypigz said:
Red Saber is my waifu. Not saying name bc some trigggered snowflake will be like "THATS A SPOILER U FAT FUCK!"

how can u not love her?
I actually have a few posters of "Red Saber"
Feb 15, 2018 2:07 PM

Aug 2017
Deknijff said:
@tragedydesu please for ones use your vengeful passion of hate to bring me entertainment
Slay all who don't agree Tenri best girl. Be the hero @Manaban once told me about
Why is she best tho ? Why for you ? Could you tell me please ?
Feb 15, 2018 2:08 PM

Oct 2016
Mine true waifu is Aqua, although Konosuba's fan base tends to like the loli crimson wizard i myself am more into the 'useless goddess' and the axis cult.

How can people not see that she is the best girl?

Feb 15, 2018 2:10 PM

Aug 2017
Monster said:
Kanoe Yuuko, just perfect. Although I like her manga version better.

So far i liked all the waifus you guys have,damn it makes me even more sad.
Feb 15, 2018 2:11 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
SpongySquish said:
Chito. I wish I could have more, but I don't wanna cheat.

Better to have died a young child than to have more than one waifu

Rarie said:
Thats one of the best responses i have ever seen lol

why thank you

I am always happy to tell anybody within earshot how much I love Run

Aug 2017
-Elegant- said:
Mine true waifu is Aqua, although Konosuba's fan base tends to like the loli crimson wizard i myself am more into the 'useless goddess' and the axis cult.

I do see it,she still didnt win my ugly heart tho.. Damn..

Oct 2013
Rarie said:
Deknijff said:
Why is she best tho ? Why for you ? Could you tell me please ?
Dont take it too seriously
and honestly I don't remember much from the manga since its been like 3 years now. I just remember liking her the most so sorry about that.
Feb 15, 2018 2:13 PM

Jan 2017
I'm falling so easily, i'am a person who can't decided his own waifu... i'am not.. worth it...

But right know i really like virtual youtuber Kaguya Luna, her voice is so damn cute.
Feb 15, 2018 2:17 PM

Sep 2016
A girl that loves you so much, that shes willing to make a harem for you her included. She wants everyone to be happy with you>>> Momo from To Love Ru
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Feb 15, 2018 2:18 PM

Jul 2015
Thymelord said:
tragedydesu said:

struggle? lol she did nothing but act like a bitch toward the mc
Imo she wasn't a bitch. She was struggling with her feelings and had no idea what was going on. Nobody really tried to help her either. stop waifu shaming me.

look at this cutie

Tenri was the only right answer
she was caring kind for him since the beginning and waited for him 10 years
Tenri isn't actually super proactive about chasing Keima as her idea of happiness comes from just seeing Keima happy. In fact, she's so adapt at understanding Keima, she can understand when he's feeling down. With her pure love for Keima, she is willing to follow his commands to be of help.

sorry but chihiro was objectively the worst choice
everyone know that
tragedydesuFeb 15, 2018 2:30 PM
Feb 15, 2018 2:19 PM

Apr 2014
i have many but i think my top remains makina from deadman wonderland cus she hot af and capable of dominating me
Feb 15, 2018 2:28 PM

Jul 2017
-Elegant- said:

because loli girl is a meme. and ppl love memes

but yea this is way too cute. aqua > megumin

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Feb 15, 2018 2:30 PM

Oct 2013
@tragedydesu I was hoping for a bit more passion if you get my drift :/
Feb 15, 2018 2:32 PM

Jun 2009
Hibiki Shikyouin is my one and only waifu:

She's both a reverse trap and an ojou-sama. Best of both worlds.

Prince version:

Waifu version:

Natsume and Ginko are my husbandos.
Feb 15, 2018 2:33 PM

Feb 2016
I have no waifu because I have laifu.
Feb 15, 2018 2:36 PM

Mar 2014
tragedydesu said:
Thymelord said:

look at this cutie

Tenri was the only right answer
she was caring kind for him since the beginning and waited for him 10 years

sorry but chihiro was objectively the worst choice
everyone know that
tenri was great as well yeah but imo not the best. Tenri basically got what she wanted. She was involved in the entire last arc. imo there are WAY worse characters in the show compared to both chihiro and tenri. Chihiro was basically lied to and her emotions were acted upon and then denied by the mc. She then had to experience being thrown aside for her best friend and that all for the greater good without knowing anything about the situation. She is a warrior.

and then to top it all off the crying

Feb 15, 2018 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
Who else but Yukino Yukinoshita? She is a babe through and through. Attractive, well-spoken, mature, and god damn you just want to help her out and protect her. I don't know how Hachiman has such rotten eyes when he gets to look at a beauty like Yukino all the time.
Feb 15, 2018 2:44 PM

Apr 2015
Asui Tsuyu, she doesn't need reasons
Feb 15, 2018 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
@Thymelord
tbh i couldn't feel anything when she cried
she was too normie , there is nothing special about her
she won because of a stupid reason (she is not posseded by a godess and still love keima)

The reason Keima falls for Chihiro is that she stands out by not standing out at all.
lol i can't take that seriously

tenri knew she will not wins and still get in too much pain to help keima
like every childhood friend ....

fuck i just remembered how much salty i was after this garbage ending
Feb 15, 2018 2:51 PM
Feb 2018
Mine is Yukishiro Tomoe from samurai X.
(Only anime/manga veteran knows)
Feb 15, 2018 2:58 PM

Mar 2014
tragedydesu said:
@Thymelord
tbh i couldn't feel anything when she cried
she was too normie , there is nothing special about her
she won because of a stupid reason (she is not posseded by a godess and still love keima)

The reason Keima falls for Chihiro is that she stands out by not standing out at all.
lol i can't take that seriously

tenri knew she will not wins and still get in too much pain to help keima
like every childhood friend ....

fuck i just remembered how much salty i was after this garbage ending

Being normal makes her 10X more relatable and understandable. Even tho the manga ending had some wonky parts and felt weird i was super happy with chihiro being chosen.

And tenri seemed happy with the ending as well dude.
I do agree with the childhood part tho. wish those childhood friends would win sometime.

i wish they made the last arc of the manga into a season.
Feb 15, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2013
From a show that nobody watch (and they shouldn't)
Feb 15, 2018 3:04 PM

Jan 2017
Mikuru Asahina because she's adorable, lovable, smart and just like me
Feb 15, 2018 3:09 PM

Jul 2015
@Thymelord
well .. i can't relate to normies because im not one hehe

i related to keima so much , also shiori (as an introvert i could easily understand/relate to the way she thinks)

Manglobe went bankrupt so i doubt it will have another season
Feb 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Jan 2017
https://myanimelist.net/character/125799/Nayuta_Kani

She looks good and is very honest with her feelings. How can any man reject her.
The last in a long line of Waifus over the years
KamijouToumaIBFeb 15, 2018 4:21 PM
Feb 15, 2018 3:21 PM

Jun 2017
hibadaddy said:
Who else but Yukino Yukinoshita? She is a babe through and through. Attractive, well-spoken, mature, and god damn you just want to help her out and protect her. I don't know how Hachiman has such rotten eyes when he gets to look at a beauty like Yukino all the time.

I mean , look at her :

Damn! Hachiman is a lucky madafaka isn't he?

Feb 15, 2018 3:25 PM

Jul 2016
I got a harem instead in my signature. Left to right: Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke, Ram, Elsa Granhiert, Rem, and Charlotte E. Yeager.

LMAO.

And yes, Minna is topless. Charlotte is wearing a sports bra. And those are separate boxing matches from separate artists. They aren't fighting each other.

Each is fighting Gertrud Barkhorn, actually.
Feb 15, 2018 3:34 PM
Nov 2016

because I want to experience her sucction and of course I want her to step on me.
Feb 15, 2018 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
Jare4lopez said:
hibadaddy said:

I mean , look at her :

Straight up the luckiest motherfucker.
Feb 15, 2018 3:46 PM

Feb 2015
Feb 15, 2018 3:47 PM
Aug 2016
Chiri Kitsu

We're both perfectionists
Feb 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Aug 2017
dennyfftl said:
i have many but i think my top remains makina from deadman wonderland cus she hot af and capable of dominating me
Sigh i miss that show,the ending dissapointed me tho...
Feb 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Aug 2017
Jare4lopez said:
hibadaddy said:

I mean , look at her :

U-um im gonna do a little bit searching on her just for school purposes.
Feb 15, 2018 3:57 PM

Aug 2017
_Ako_ said:
Waifu threads are just the best, isn't it AD?!

U-umm,and who is your waifu may i ask please ?
Feb 15, 2018 4:09 PM

Feb 2015
Rarie said:
_Ako_ said:
Waifu threads are just the best, isn't it AD?!

U-umm,and who is your waifu may i ask please ?

He already said who it is. Do I still have to mention it?
Feb 15, 2018 4:10 PM

Oct 2017
Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic
Even if she knows where you're going, she'll still let you find your own way there. Who can go wrong with a little mystery.
Feb 15, 2018 4:13 PM
Nov 2017
Either Kisaragi or Mutsuki. Reasons? Anything warships related will always attract my attention plus Kisaragi (IMO) is the cutest anime girl while Mutsuki is highly alluring and has a great personality.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 2 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 minute ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 14 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

54 by animegamer245 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 57 minutes ago

9 by meyve »»
7 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

53 by Pinoffin »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.