13.8%
Momo
2.7%
Ashihara
1.0%
Other
1.1%
1,990 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2017 6:32 AM
May 2017
curzon17 said:
I always liked Hina and hated Rui, so i stopped reading this manga after Hina left and Natsuo was left with the inferior imouto. Considering how many people do like Rui though, i'm glad the manga has been to your liking.

If you stopped reading why comment? But besides that Rui becomes so mich better. As for Hina.... Well I guess if you like characters that exist solely to love the MC liking her is fine I guess. She has no character other than "I love Natsuo"
Sep 11, 2017 7:19 PM
Sep 2017
Rui best girl hands down
Nov 16, 2017 11:28 AM
Nov 2017
Hina deserves someone better , she needs to stop loving this shitty harem mc
Nov 19, 2017 7:39 AM
May 2017
hikarulight said:
Hina deserves someone better , she needs to stop loving this shitty harem mc

You make it sound like Rui doesn't as well. If anything Rui deserves someone better more than Hina does.
Nov 25, 2017 5:36 PM
Jul 2017
Ok i need to say what i think
Rui is best girl for me.
I dont like how ppl say hina treats them like kids and how shes annoying in that sense.
Open your eyes, this kind of relationship is that of your sixth form/college 1st year of skl and a teaching and literature degree grad towards the middle of her first year teaching...well no shit their kids to her. But all in all shes not best girl.
Ashihara was good until the natsuoxashihara ship sank instantly.
Momo is meh imo
Anyone want bif com at meh
Dec 13, 2017 4:30 AM

Apr 2015
we all know the MC is shit and don't deserve all girls on the list.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jan 5, 2018 10:14 PM
Jan 2014
Ok, for the ones that are accompanying the raws, that's why Hina is much worse than Rui. And yes, Rui also tried to seduce him, but not while he was dating her sister and she knew it.
Jan 7, 2018 7:37 PM
Sep 2016
Rui is pregnant at the latest chapter (raws) wtf!?

I think manga ending soon, so sad Hina won't win anymore, hope her ending will be good :)

#JustHina
Jan 13, 2018 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
nearbaskara said:
we all know the MC is shit and don't deserve all girls on the list.

Natsuo is the biggest piece of trash ever. The guy have sex with both sisters and thinks everything will be ok. He's a selfish jerk too. When he dates one sister he pines after the other and when they date someone else he gets all jealous that they aren't with him. He wanted Hina when she was dating married guy and Rui when she was dating Al. Hina isn't much better since she's trying to get with Natsuo when she clearly knows he's with Rui. At least Rui went after him after he and Hina broke up.
Jan 13, 2018 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
Haganai123 said:

I think manga ending soon, so sad Hina won't win anymore, hope her ending will be good :)

#JustHina

goddamn it...

#MCfakoff
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jan 14, 2018 12:41 AM
Jun 2013
Haganai123 said:

#JustHina

Was this in wasabisyrup or reddit?
Jan 14, 2018 2:49 PM

Mar 2009
greed2 said:
Haganai123 said:

#JustHina

Was this in wasabisyrup or reddit?

It's a bait...
The last one is 171 http://minitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=13&wr_id=2964
and there's no such a thing.
Jan 16, 2018 11:39 PM
Jun 2013
madoy said:

It's a bait...
The last one is 171 http://minitoon.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=13&wr_id=2964
and there's no such a thing.

Ah, I see, thank you so much sir. Another site where I can see the raws.
Jan 21, 2018 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
While Natsuo and Rui can't keep their hands off each other she isn't pregnant. Anyway here's the latest raws http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/4CSucrrLGns#07dz
Natsuo and Rui are pervs
Jan 29, 2018 12:02 AM

Dec 2017
Rui for me is the best girl, no doubt. she can be dense at times, but not that hard. and i dont see any reason for Natsuo to be with Hina, after she left him.
Jan 30, 2018 8:30 AM
Mar 2015
Actually Natsu x Momo is the only one that keeps the family together ,but then both sisters won't talk to him
Feb 2, 2018 5:02 PM
Sep 2016
Rui = Best Girl. Gotta love her so much.
Momo is really cute, too.
Feb 6, 2018 1:36 PM
Nov 2010
Rui-chan of course! Natsuo's relationship with Rui feels more genuine compared with Hina's.
Feb 19, 2018 6:05 PM
Jun 2014
Was initially voting Hina, but after catching up to the latest chapter I'm rooting for Rui. I still have a place for Hina, but it doesn't feel right anymore
Mar 9, 2018 3:34 AM
Apr 2017
Why you should never create this thread:

It became War Zone
Mar 29, 2018 3:10 PM

Aug 2016
Definitely RUI. RUI ALL THE WAY.

Rui and Natsuo's relationship may be complicated at times but it's way healthier than his past relationship with Hina. It feels more genuine and they compliment each others strength and weaknesses.
Apr 1, 2018 10:57 AM

Sep 2007
I gotta say i am fine with hina or rui. However, i would like momo to have a nightstand with natsu.
If i am force to pick, Hina would be the one. Why? She got great boobs.
May 4, 2018 12:17 AM

Aug 2014
Probably one of the hardest decisions. I both like Rui and Hina and eben though both have their flaws, they're so likeable and I cant hate either one of them.

That said, I was more a fan of Hina from the beginning (her cheerfulness etc.) and Rui grew onto my heart more and more lately, but if I had to choose, I'll remain Team Hina till the bitter end!
May 6, 2018 2:42 PM
Sep 2017
Rui is best girl all the way. Who would be dumb enough to pick Hina
May 19, 2018 11:01 AM

May 2015
Genuinely surprised at these results. The manga's been depressing for me personally since Natsuo started dating Rui, I really don't like her :/

It's kinda disheartening seeing how quickly people can move on, I've seen it happen irl too but it's not something I could ever do
May 21, 2018 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Fang said:
Genuinely surprised at these results. The manga's been depressing for me personally since Natsuo started dating Rui, I really don't like her :/

It's kinda disheartening seeing how quickly people can move on, I've seen it happen irl too but it's not something I could ever do

You're reasoning for disliking Rui are stupid and make no sense. That's life so get over it. The real problem here is Hina. She knows her sister loves Natsuo and won't move on. The other problem is Sasuga. The manga is finished yet she won't just end it already.
May 21, 2018 4:28 PM

May 2015
@Mike_Sanders I didn't say anything about why I dislike Rui; the 2nd part of my post was referring to Natsuo, obviously.

I think the manga's nearing its end, I don't really care much about the story anymore, though.
Feb 23, 2019 12:13 AM
Jul 2016
I prefer Rui. I am glad she is winning this poll by a wide margin.
Feb 23, 2019 9:04 PM
Aug 2015
Hina please win pleasee plasee
Jul 27, 2019 4:34 AM
May 2018
Tachibana Rui!i ✨✨✨
Jun 19, 2020 9:48 PM
Jun 2013
Phillyphil1 said:
diawolves said:

Cannot agree more.. She suffered a lot from this relationship, I broke down so much when Hina straight up begging to the teachers without any hesitation. Can't bear to see the sight #orz
At this point, it will be hard for Hina to win, but I won't stop believing. #fingercrossed

You feel bad for a person who's troubles were self inflicted? I guess that makes sense.
Also read the raws because you would know hoping that Hina will be the end girl is pointless at the point. Let it go

I am sorry, let what go again? Well, manga has ended, so I hope you enjoyed the manga. I am glad we had a civil conversation in this forum.
greed2Jun 19, 2020 9:55 PM
Jun 20, 2020 10:03 AM

Oct 2013
Lol, Hina all day, any day ~ easiest choice of any romance story, especially when it comes to Natsuo. She outmatches Rui in so many ways it's not even funny, from physique to how caring she is, devotion & determination to stay to protect Natsuo's future even at the cost of her own teaching career.

The influence she had on Natsuo's writing throughout the story is massive whereas Rui's can be amounted to taking him on a mountain trip one time to relax and bringing him some food(which Hina did also later on if we're to go by that). Natsuo literally wouldn't have become a writer nor persist on being one if it wasn't for Hina. She's both his muse, the protector of his dream, the one who hangs on to it & then returns it.

Her fun & outgoing personality is also great and seems like someone you'd have a good time hanging out with. She's also a great listener, matching well with Natsuo's desire to talk openly about what he likes & has been up to lately, whereas with Rui it's often like he has to thread on egg-shells just not to upset her. Hina's also great when it comes to the lewd! (54.5 > other .5s).

She is selfless to a fault yea, to the point where she holds her back her own feelings as a woman out of respect for her sister & whom she finds out is dating Natsuo soon after she returns home, as well as out of fear of upsetting the family balance. However, while that's a flaw, it's also a respectable one that ties into her whole "conflicted character arc" that persists throughout the story. Selflessness is a rarer & admirable trait over selfishness for a good reason though.

Rui's insecurities & jealousy are still humane traits sure, just like Hina's conflicted nature, but to me she's either selfish or pretty bland, with the occasional display of support. There's not much spicy drama surrounding her either, unless of course, Hina's involved. I hardly see much compatibility within these two and could never truly get behind the couple.

Here's a bit of comparison where Sasuga Kei shows how both girls react at similar situations and how Natsuo responds:

Rui's pouty-face might be strong but hardly enough to cover up all her issues, IMO. Besides, upon a bit of investigation, Hina might beat her there as well:

Lastly, green eye'd anime/manga waifus are some of the best. (besides Sakura from Naruto).

Jun 20, 2020 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
You m
curzon17 said:
I always liked Hina and hated Rui, so i stopped reading this manga after Hina left and Natsuo was left with the inferior imouto. Considering how many people do like Rui though, i'm glad the manga has been to your liking.

maybe you should resume it now.
Jun 23, 2020 10:54 PM
Jun 2013
Mike_Sanders said:
While Natsuo and Rui can't keep their hands off each other she isn't pregnant. Anyway here's the latest raws http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/4CSucrrLGns#07dz
Natsuo and Rui are pervs

I question your claim that you supposedly "dropped the manga" because of how you said "The story sucked. Point blank." if you really kept yourself updated that well in the past.

A lot of lies in the internet anyway. I don't understand why you hated the manga so much. I guess you really hate Hina to that extent.

Honestly, most Hina haters are just afraid of eating crow,

Akilja63 said:
diawolves said:

Oh sure, you shouldn't date a guy that someone like even if you also like that guy, moreover if you like him long before the girl is. Smart logic. I'll give her every slack in the world to date him. Selfish and horrible attitude? Approaching the guy your sister loved by taking advantage when he's down, giving false hope to Al just to confirm her own feeling, choosing anybody to fk you just because you're curious, who is selfish and horrible again? Of course not Rui bcs she's so perfect.

Oh well, Rui is also approaching Natsuo openly after she know about Hina, even taking advantage at the time her sister going through hardship. Who's biased again? Both are terrible and justified at the same time, if you aren't selfish when it's come to loving someone you're doing it wrong. And it's funny how you two always in a sync at bashing other's ship lol

You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks because you're an idiot white knight. Did Rui try to date Natsuo during his time with Hina? Natsuo reciprocated all her advances so to her he was available. I find it funny how easy you bash Rui while you defend Hina so heavily. You're pathetic.

As for you, you really should watch your language for calling someone dumb or pathetic. Well I hope you read the end of the manga. And I expect you keep a civil attitude and not harass the author in twitter.

Rui is indeed a good girl, but Hina is also a really good girl, seriously. I really don't understand Hina haters, they must have the worst brain.

To me, the author did a good job with her manga, period. DomeKano Haters, don't act immature, I know none of you are preschoolers, so don't act like preschoolers.

Jun 23, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:
Mike_Sanders said:
Natsuo and Rui are pervs

I question your claim that you supposedly "dropped the manga" because of how you said "The story sucked. Point blank." if you really kept yourself updated that well in the past.

A lot of lies in the internet anyway. I don't understand why you hated the manga so much. I guess you really hate Hina to that extent.

Akilja63 said:

You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks because you're an idiot white knight. Did Rui try to date Natsuo during his time with Hina? Natsuo reciprocated all her advances so to her he was available. I find it funny how easy you bash Rui while you defend Hina so heavily. You're pathetic.

As for you, you really should watch your language for calling someone dumb or pathetic. Well I hope you read the end of the manga. And I expect you keep a civil attitude and not harass the author in twitter.

Rui is indeed a good girl, but Hina is also a really good girl, seriously. I really don't understand Hina haters, they must have the worst brain.

To me, the author did a good job with her manga, period. DomeKano Haters, don't act immature, I know none of you are preschoolers, so don't act like preschoolers.

Are you gay for me or something? Leave me alone asshole
Jun 23, 2020 11:15 PM
Jul 2017
greed2 said:
Mike_Sanders said:
Natsuo and Rui are pervs

Akilja63 said:

Dude shut up. The only one acting like a preschooler is you. I'm blocking you because you're annoying.
Jun 24, 2020 3:50 AM

Jan 2020
Absolutely expected. Rui won by a landslide. Well, I also supported her, but I liked Hina and the other characters too.
Jun 24, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2018
Isn't this pretty obvious
_______I like rocks__
Jun 24, 2020 7:48 AM
Jun 2013
Akilja63 said:

Dude shut up. The only one acting like a preschooler is you. I'm blocking you because you're annoying.

(Sarcastic tone) gee, like you are better with that foul mouth attitude.

You are free to block me but you and Mike_Sanders lost in the end to diawolves. There is nothing preschooler-like when defending a fellow Hina-fan. Unlike you, diawolves maintained a good conduct when being bashed with uncivil behavior.

IrrelevantGuy said:
Absolutely expected. Rui won by a landslide. Well, I also supported her, but I liked Hina and the other characters too.

Rui won in this forum. But Rui herself thinks Hina is the best girl. Can’t understand why so many people put so much useless rage on the author at Twitter; honestly very lowly behavior. Rui maintained her character as a really good loving sister, something I think many Rui fans really overlook.

Angry fans seem more mad at the ships sinking to appreciate good character.
greed2Jun 24, 2020 8:16 AM
Jun 24, 2020 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:
Akilja63 said:

(Sarcastic tone) gee, like you are better with that foul mouth attitude.

You are free to block me but you and Mike_Sanders lost in the end to diawolves. There is nothing preschooler-like when defending a fellow Hina-fan. Unlike you, diawolves maintained a good conduct when being bashed with uncivil behavior.

IrrelevantGuy said:

Rui won in this forum. But Rui herself thinks Hina is the best girl. Can’t understand why so many people put so much useless rage on the author at Twitter; honestly very lowly behavior. Rui maintained her character as a really good loving sister, something I think many Rui fans really overlook.

Angry fans seem more mad at the ships sinking to appreciate good character.

I'm not even mad about the series I'm annoyed with YOU. You keep going on and on bothering people in this pathetic attempt to sound right and keep this series still relevant when I don't care for it. Your being childish. I'm boy blocking you out of anger over the ending but because you can't let it go.
Jun 24, 2020 9:09 AM
Jul 2017
^ Imagine being a guy so petty and obsessed with a series they feel the need to constantly revive old threads and comment to people that don't like what they like every time. It's sad. But I guess trolls gotta troll.
Jun 24, 2020 9:44 AM
Jun 2013
Mike_Sanders said:

I'm not even mad about the series I'm annoyed with YOU. You keep going on and on bothering people in this pathetic attempt to sound right and keep this series still relevant when I don't care for it. Your being childish. I'm boy blocking you out of anger over the ending but because you can't let it go.

I am hesitant to quote you. But I will say your sentence doesn’t make sense. You claim you are not mad about the series but you are angry over the ending, which goes against your previous claim of how you said you dropped the manga.

Akilja63 said:
^ Imagine being a guy so petty and obsessed with a series they feel the need to constantly revive old threads and comment to people that don't like what they like every time. It's sad. But I guess trolls gotta troll.

There is nothing strange with going back to see how people, like you, were wrong with your seemly strong stance as saying Hina is the worst girl. You can ignore this forum. In fairness, YOU are the one that said things like “You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks”, well, I just came back here to see how wrong Hina haters were in the past. So you don’t have to follow this forum, you can forget and not accept your old mistakes if you want, but at least I defended diawolves by saying he is NOT dumb.
Jun 24, 2020 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
greed2 said:
Mike_Sanders said:

I am hesitant to quote you. But I will say your sentence doesn’t make sense. You claim you are not mad about the series but you are angry over the ending, which goes against your previous claim of how you said you dropped the manga.

Akilja63 said:

There is nothing strange with going back to see how people, like you, were wrong with your seemly strong stance as saying Hina is the worst girl. You can ignore this forum. In fairness, YOU are the one that said things like “You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks”, well, I just came back here to see how wrong Hina haters were in the past. So you don’t have to follow this forum, you can forget and not accept your old mistakes if you want, but at least I defended diawolves by saying he is NOT dumb.

Oh my God leave me alone you crazy retard. Why are you bothering me? Are you just some lonely troll with no life? People made assumptions and were wrong. Who cares. Why are you so butthurt about it? Get a life loser.
Jun 24, 2020 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
[quote=greed2 message=60075599]
Mike_Sanders said:

Akilja63 said:

There is nothing strange with going back to see how people, like you, were wrong with your seemly strong stance as saying Hina is the worst girl. You can ignore this forum. In fairness, YOU are the one that said things like “You are the dumbest person here you are a big idiot. You keep defending Hina without just accepting she sucks”, well, I just came back here to see how wrong Hina haters were in the past. So you don’t have to follow this forum, you can forget and not accept your old mistakes if you want, but at least I defended diawolves by saying he is NOT dumb. [/lover.

I dropped the series because I stopped caring. I'm just passed now because you keep trying to bring it up with me.
Jun 24, 2020 12:18 PM
Jun 2020
MasterDetective said:
how is Hina winning? literally every girl but her is good.
uhhh that's ur opinion
Jun 25, 2020 1:21 AM
Apr 2020
I Personally liked Rui more cuz as many stated in this post already her relationship with natsuo is more genuine and went through more hardship also I have a weakness for imoutos and rui maybe dense at times bur she is cute as heck and Rui might be a weird person but that is why I like her even more and I think Natsuo made a dick move just gor hina
Aug 18, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2020
This shouldn't even be a question for whoever read this manga properly.

Hina's the ultimate partner for Natsuo: the girl does everything she can to see him succeed, her devotion and support is off-the-charts even while expecting nothing in return and she's hot as fck. She is, his soulmate.

Rui's like...a rebound, a selfish rebound that gets triggered everytime Natsuo interacts with some a chick and more. Left the dude at his worst too, but lucky Hina-nee was with him else who knows what could've happened.

Feb 5, 2021 3:40 AM

Jul 2020
Rui = Rebound
Hina = Best girl
Feb 7, 2021 7:47 PM
Jan 2019
Where my Serizawa simps at?
May 12, 2021 1:51 PM

May 2009
Thread Locked

I made an attempt to clean this thread, but it's just impossible. Removing all the abuse and trolling would leave this thread with maybe half a page and it continues to attract and encourage trolls even now so locked.

Please don't make threads that just encourage waifu wars.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.