News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
That downgrade of staff tho
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 4, 2017 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayashitter director is gone which is good.
madarchod said:
This boring anime is getting a second season but not good and entertaining anime like Hataraku maou-sama.

Blame Kadokawa who have nothing to do with DK.

Tbh I would have wanted the previous director to stay because tbh I don't have much hope for this director (especially given how he directed Zexal which is by far the worst entry of Yu-Gi-Oh for me, so while I don't have a lot of worries since it can still work out I can't exactly trust the guy because of that, he killed my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh in its entirety).
Aug 4, 2017 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
DatRandomDude said:
That downgrade of staff tho

It makes sense though I guess since the previous director is working on Kekkai Sensen S2, but STILL.

Yeah, don't really get much of the change of the rest but I digress I suppose.
Aug 4, 2017 9:53 AM
Feb 2012
They are really scraping the bottom of the sequels barrel with this one.
Aug 4, 2017 10:25 AM

Oct 2015
More candy knowledge bomb for me <3 Definitely not something for everyone but I love those candy facts.
Aug 4, 2017 12:14 PM

Feb 2015
Lol... And another unxpected one...

My Japanese candy knowledge will widen once agin... xD
Aug 4, 2017 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
Honestly didn't expect this.. DK ended up being a pretty disappointing comedy ,but was a powerful doujin Fuel so that's a thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More Hotaru and Saya is always welcomed,though looking at those visuals looks kinda depressing like the Equivalent of what i would consider a "downgrade"
Aug 4, 2017 1:11 PM

Mar 2014
Excited for this... more doujins ( ͡ಠ ͜ つ ͡ಠ)
Aug 4, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2014
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE ART, NOOOOOOOOOO

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SEASON IF THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS SHITTY ART
Aug 4, 2017 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
Nice! This show is harshly underrated on MAL. It isn't a masterpiece but it was very enjoyable for me. I'm excited for season 2. The only thing that worries me a bit is the studio change, but that isn't always a bad thing. I just hope the art style doesn't end up too dramatically different.
Aug 4, 2017 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
Why they keep changing character designs, especially with every new season?? Be loyal to your character designs.
Aug 4, 2017 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
first season was sweet can't wait to see more japanese snacks

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Aug 4, 2017 5:34 PM
Dec 2016
monster! poor hotaru...
Aug 4, 2017 6:09 PM

May 2015
Err... I found the first season to be dull. Most of the jokes fell flat and the slice of life moments were meh. A complete change in staff might be what this series needs.

I couldn’t care less about the changed in art-style. My only concern with this series is the comedy, so hope this new season will do a better job in that regards.

In another note, I’m pretty disappointed with Shounen Sunday...
- Where is my Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Ina adaptation? No? (and here I thought this was going to be the year they’ll announce it)
- What about one for Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu instead? No?

Instead we just got another season of this. You gotta advertise those Japanese candies/snacks first, I guess.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Aug 4, 2017 7:07 PM

Aug 2015
Totally unexpected. With a different studio to boot.
Aug 4, 2017 7:17 PM

Mar 2015
zero-r said:
Err... I found the first season to be dull. Most of the jokes fell flat and the slice of life moments were meh. A complete change in staff might be what this series needs.

I couldn’t care less about the changed in art-style. My only concern with this series is the comedy, so hope this new season will do a better job in that regards.

In another note, I’m pretty disappointed with Shounen Sunday...
- Where is my Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Ina adaptation? No? (and here I thought this was going to be the year they’ll announce it)
- What about one for Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu instead? No?

Instead we just got another season of this. You gotta advertise those Japanese candies/snacks first, I guess.

try the manga, it was short and easier to read... it was actually decent read for manga.... and has more information about dagashi which really refresshing and bring me back my childhood...

regardless... yeah, really dissapointed with shounen sunday... there is 11 vol already for yugami and there is still no sign of anime adaptation despite how pretty 2 CV they already made (by A-1 btw, which i hope anime will done by them too)...

as for komi, it was still too soon... ther eis only 5 vol out... wait at least 6 vol... and i think it's bound to be happened since komi sales already better than dagashi witout anime, lulz....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 4, 2017 8:18 PM

May 2009
Wasshio said:
Tbh I would have wanted the previous director to stay because tbh I don't have much hope for this director (especially given how he directed Zexal which is by far the worst entry of Yu-Gi-Oh for me, so while I don't have a lot of worries since it can still work out I can't exactly trust the guy because of that, he killed my interest in Yu-Gi-Oh in its entirety).

Zexal's director is known for adding fanservice scenes which makes him fit for DK.
Jeremeh said:
Why they keep changing character designs, especially with every new season?? Be loyal to your character designs.

Because staff changed and new designs are closer to manga's.
Aug 5, 2017 11:51 AM

Aug 2012
That's very sweet news!
Aug 5, 2017 1:02 PM

Jul 2014
Ah GTFO, this was so boring, I literally considered taking up knitting.

A failure of the slice of life genre. Bring up the maturity level OR the comedy, do something. It had zero comedy and the characters were inauthentic cardboard.
Aug 5, 2017 1:19 PM

Jul 2015
AhoOtoko said:
B- BUT! MUH BOREDOM!! [edgelord/normalshit show here] ISN'T GETTING UH A SECUND SEEZON!!!

As for people over the age of 14 who like SoL comedies, this is very welcome. The second photo of the character designs didn't look too bad. The colors may seem to be a bit more dulled, but the general designs seem to be kept the same. They better keeps Hotaru's rinnegan, which unless they're completely inept, I believe they will as it's her trademark. Absolutely love this series and the manga has done extremely well for itself in Nipland.

yeah ofc , everyone who don't like this anime is just an edgelord and kid

what if i told im 21 years old and i think this anime is a shitty boring Sol?
don't talk like your opinion is a fact
Aug 5, 2017 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Red_Tuesday said:
Ah GTFO, this was so boring, I literally considered taking up knitting.

A failure of the slice of life genre. Bring up the maturity level OR the comedy, do something. It had zero comedy and the characters were inauthentic cardboard.

Don't really get how it failed as a SoL series although I do get that its quite repetitive in a way, then again... dunno. I thought it was an okay SoL.
Aug 8, 2017 1:24 AM

Apr 2013
Nice, didn't expect this to get a 2nd season :3
Aug 8, 2017 7:58 PM

Nov 2007
News Update
The official website for Dagashi Kashi 2 has opened and revealed additional staff members as well as a teaser PV.

Script: Michiko Yokote (Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
Chief Animation Director:Akemi Kobayashi (Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Prétear)
Art Setting: Minoru Nishida (Warau Salesman New art director), Mariko Iwaki (Idol Memories)
Art Director: Masato Shibata (Mokke)
Color Setting: Yumi Yuya (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season)
Director of Photography: Junya Kodama (IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - World Purge-hen)
Editing: Tamami Watanabe (Young Black Jack)
Sound Production: Pony Canyon Enterprise

Teaser

Official site: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/dagashi/

Source: Moca News
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2017 8:16 PM

Mar 2015

wait, it was actually prettier!! even less detail, but more movement and expression... it was more closer to manga TBH... i want the VA sound teaser soo bad... damn...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 11, 2017 3:43 AM

Jan 2016
madarchod said:
This boring anime is getting a second season but not good and entertaining anime like Hataraku maou-sama.

Tell that to Kadokawa.. Sue them, kill them, torture them and ask them if they can make another season..
Aug 11, 2017 5:12 PM

Aug 2011
Sweet, this is awesome news. The PV is actually very good and I prefer this newer style compared to S1. Although personally it looks like Kokonotsu got the short end of the stick, he looks very awkward.

Oct 6, 2017 9:39 PM

Nov 2007
Hajime Owari: Chinatsu Akasaka
http://otakomu.jp/archives/616541.html
Oct 31, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2007
OP: "OH MY Sugar Feeling!! (OH MY シュガーフィーリング!!)" by Ayana Taketatsu
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/254977

ED: "Okashi na Watashi to Hachimitsu no Kimi (おかしなわたしとはちみつのきみ)" by Hachimitsu Rocket (はちみつロケット)
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/206886
tsubasaloverDec 3, 2017 6:45 AM
Dec 5, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2007
The anime will start on Thursdays January 11 26:28 (a.k.a Friday 2:28) on TBS, followed by Sun TV And BS11. It will air for 15 mins. as Takunomi. (also 15 mins.) will air after this.

Pre-screening event for both Dagashi Kashi 2 and Takunomi. on December 27 with two of the main casts from each will appear.
http://moca-news.net/article/20171206/2017120600000a_/01/

Beniyutaka: Tomokazu Sugita
https://twitter.com/anime_dagashi/status/938064392297443328
tsubasaloverDec 5, 2017 7:09 PM
Dec 4, 2018 7:59 AM

Nov 2007
Rebroadcast on Winter 2019
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/310799
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

8 by AddaeAkono »»
8 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.