Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
May 28, 2017 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@wen294 why do you think he could be tpr if he is not scum? I'm no good at figuring out ways to catch tpr so I'm curious.
'Cause he seems more focussed on getting on everybody's good side. Might be because he isn't bulletproof after all and wants to avoid a night kill at all costs. I myself feel like scum looks more into people to lynch than TPR, maybe because their wincon is much clearer. I also feel like scum is more cautious with throwing town reads around like that, since they don't want to be seen as a partner to their buddies in case somebody gets caught.

Btw what's your take on him now? I remember you town reading him before.
May 28, 2017 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Time to do some house chords! @PentaFlare how long until phase change? I'm lost and I want to get the input of the new guys before it ends.

I think ~ 30 hours.
May 28, 2017 11:05 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
Ruu said:
Time to do some house chords! @PentaFlare how long until phase change? I'm lost and I want to get the input of the new guys before it ends.

I think ~ 30 hours.

Around that. I'll post a timer in the vote count I'll do soon..
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 28, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Ruu said:
@wen294 why do you think he could be tpr if he is not scum? I'm no good at figuring out ways to catch tpr so I'm curious.
'Cause he seems more focussed on getting on everybody's good side. Might be because he isn't bulletproof after all and wants to avoid a night kill at all costs. I myself feel like scum looks more into people to lynch than TPR, maybe because their wincon is much clearer. I also feel like scum is more cautious with throwing town reads around like that, since they don't want to be seen as a partner to their buddies in case somebody gets caught.

Btw what's your take on him now? I remember you town reading him before.

mmm but people that get townread by too many are the first ones to go during the night. Mafia will kill people that they know will be hard to mislynch/ people listen to.
I was townreading him but I will give his post another look to be sure.
Thanks for telling me about the time left! Happy to know we still have so many hours until EoD.
The lack of participation is alarming D:

May 28, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2015
I'll be busy re-reading; if you have any q's @ mention me ^^
May 28, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 2.1
Gruffin (2 votes): DenjaX (1), Gruffin (2), Fo (5), Ruu (10)
wen294 (2 votes): DenjaX (8), Gruffin (9)
Ruu (1 vote): Gruffin (7), Suzune-chan (11)
Togs (1 vote): wen294 (12)
DenjaX (0 votes): Ruu (3)
Fo (0 votes): Ruu (4)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): DenjaX (6)
Not Voting (5 players): yurkin, Floofs, Laby-Gaga, Togs, Bee-Boy

Inverted Tally
DenjaX: Gruffin (1), Suzune-chan (6), wen294 (8)
Gruffin: Gruffin (2), Ruu (7), wen294 (9)
Ruu: DenjaX (3), Fo (4), Gruffin (10)
Fo: Gruffin (5)
Suzune-chan: Ruu (11)
wen294: Togs (12)

http://itsalmo.st/#night2
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 28, 2017 1:02 PM

May 2012
Shoot, I like Wen's vote on Togs and dislike Suzune's vote on Ruu.

@Suzune-chan Why must you ignore me like this? :'<
May 28, 2017 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
ima get some pings in since i'm getting annoyed.
@Togs @Fo @Laby-gaga @Bee-Boy @Floofs @Suzune-chan
Get your asses in gear.

Gruffin said:
Yeah suzu's reason to vote sounds a bit too far out there, i don't think it's a good reason to vote either yet i don't particularly feel like it comes from a scum mindset...
What's your take on it? Just a town voting with bad reasoning or do you scumread her for it?
May 28, 2017 1:54 PM

Nov 2015
I'm here, reading through the last ~3 or so pages
May 28, 2017 2:00 PM

Aug 2013
hiya peeps

been a bit of a hectic weekend so far but ive got some time to sit down now if anybody wants to talk about specific things im down
May 28, 2017 2:04 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
I was just a singer.
I smell BS with your flavour and then

Suzune-chan said:
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached. Because I enjoy being attached to the game and the role I am playing. Gives me new found appreciation and allows me to take on the character I play traits and add them to my writing, which make playing more fun.

Suzune-chan said:
Rarely do I kid, so most likely not.
You even said this. So much hypocrisy.

Vote: Suzune-chan

@Gruffin @Ruu @Fo let's go
:))))

I'll probably join ya once I read up but the fact you're tagging gruffin here as well is making me pause somewhat.

Really hoping to see some stuff from the replacements because most of my reads I feel kinda sorta good about otherwise, outside a few notable names who probably know who they are.

Like I still don't think I've got anything concrete to read the wyz and abu slots by and we're approaching a week into this it's kinda frustrating.
May 28, 2017 2:04 PM

May 2012
wen294 said:
Gruffin said:
Yeah suzu's reason to vote sounds a bit too far out there, i don't think it's a good reason to vote either yet i don't particularly feel like it comes from a scum mindset...
What's your take on it? Just a town voting with bad reasoning or do you scumread her for it?
Not sure yet, but it's not a good look. I find it too simplistic and random for there to be much thought behind it, aaand really when we're on Day 2 I would expect something with more substance behind it than using flavor to PR hunt. Seems like she's grasping at straws here just so she can have a vote.
May 28, 2017 2:30 PM

Nov 2015
Fo said:
I thought your scumfuck ass was lynched so I bounce to bed.
>Posted right after logic dies

This is why you’re great Fo <3

Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
Hmmm. I think you may have a purpose. Why don't we form alliance and sheep onto whoever I vote? Yes?
Idk.
Gruffin seems very legitimately tilted to me here. Slight town tell ?

Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

found it.
So your claim of having an ability was a grrr-claim . Everything is clear.
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached. Because I enjoy being attached to the game and the role I am playing. Gives me new found appreciation and allows me to take on the character I play traits and add them to my writing, which make playing more fun.
Answer me this Suzune. Let’s say you roll scum in this game and you get one of this show’s kawaii MCs as your flavor, yet you know that the town are all nameless zombies. Do you try to slip into your real role flavor, knowing you can never claim it and that having definite flavor in the first place would make you more suspicious, or would you try to dissociate yourself from that flavor and slip into the role of a flavorless villager ?

Gruffin said:
@DenjaX Sounds good.

Where is Togs, anyway? I thought he had a post about Ruu in the making.
I do actually, but it involves examples I remember from her previous games and I have been lazy to look those up ._.

wen294 said:
Going through Togs' posts there's one thing that catches my eye: It looks like he's searching for town-reads instead of scum-reads. All i see him doing is quoting posts like "oh i quite like this" or "i agree with this", sometimes giving 0 reasoning behind it for example his early town-lean on Wyndz. Even his vote for quite a while had been on one of his town-reads.
Well my entire approach to mafia involves finding townreads and then lynching scum through poe so.. yeah

yurkin said:
wen #1245
And when i was wondering why togs is being townread by so many ...yeah i agree with that post.
The way he protected logic based solely on meta was weird :/ as well as the other things you mentioned here.

edit: been reading the whole day, its so boring that way ;-;
Do you agree enough to back it up with a vote ?

Fo said:
hiya peeps

been a bit of a hectic weekend so far but ive got some time to sit down now if anybody wants to talk about specific things im down
Did you ever explain your dono/wen read ? They are both players I have a hard time reading as either alignment so I’m curious what specific things made you think that way.
May 28, 2017 2:40 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Gruffin said:
Idk.
To be fair, we just saw Purity pull off the most genuine looking frustration before flipping scum and this is legit based on OOG reasons that are true regardless of my alignment in this game. I shouldn't be townread over that of all things.
May 28, 2017 2:43 PM

May 2015
Quick update: I'm still townreading @Togs after re-reading. And I really like his latest post. Looking forward to Suzu's answer to his question.
Also, can you explain this: "Gruffin seems very legitimately tilted to me here. Slight town tell ?" - probably bc english is not my first language but I don't understand this at all xDD

Back to re-reading ~
May 28, 2017 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
@Ruu so what about my response to your isodive in particular made you turn around?

Ruu said:
Suzu is a mystery to me. Even thou we have been scum partners a couple of times before I still don't recognise her scum tells. Can you tell me what you know about her play style as mafia? does she have any tales?
Well I'm not gonna go super in depth about how I read anybody but one thing I find interesting about suzune is that as scum she makes a better effort at being understood the first time. So you can kinda get a glimpse if you should be paying attention or not based on whether or not half the game is kinda starring at her sideways saying 'wait what'

When I'm scum I have a big fear of being misunderstood I kinda think we all do, we leave nothing behind in our votes and discussion to be questioned on or -god forbid- be misinterpretted or underappreciated and catch reads on ourselves going in the wrong direction and for suz who uses sometimes very unconventional tells it works pretty well as a baseline to read her by.

Like would you say that she's had a bit of a shallow, like not thinking outside the box approach to reads so far?

Ruu said:
I'm not asking for reads on every posts you make cause that would be impossible and hypocritical of me. What I was concerned about is your lack of reasons when you placed the votes. That's the moment when you are suppose to tell us why you think X person is mafia.
See, ruu, this is exactly what I'm saying and why anyone who knows me at all would tell you I'm town. As scum I wouldn't have left the door opened to be questioned about that vote and probably would have explained it right there and then. You aren't reallly 'supposed' to do anything either we all play different

Ruu said:
How do you feel about grape? (If you already talk about him, can you tell me the number of the post or give me a link?) How about his last min unvote?
Since I was townreading CP AND Grape maybe they are both buddies? I'm trying to see if I end up townreading the mafia team .____.
I've been leaning town on the grapeslot, mostly for just a couple p transparent posts grapefruit made throughout day 1. As for the unvote it's hard to say because I'd need to ask why, as one of the dominant pushers of logic, he heelturned so hard with that little time left to make a call one way or the other. But as far as I can see grapefruit decided to stick his neck out on the laby lynch and didn't really think about the flack he might receive for it. Would call stuff like that town more often than scum.

Ruu said:
I wanted to vote for you to see how you and others would react to it after seeing the iso + the D2 post. But it was pointless.
I always ask people why do they find me scummy, It helps me improve my game (that sounded scummy af lol). I'm a scummy person in general so sometimes is hard for me to prove my alignment and what you guys tell me really helps me for future games + I can answer any doubts you have about me and show you my true intentions.
Why do you think it was pointless if you evidently were able to get a better read on me from it?
May 28, 2017 2:46 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
wen294 said:
Not sure yet, but it's not a good look. I find it too simplistic and random for there to be much thought behind it, aaand really when we're on Day 2 I would expect something with more substance behind it than using flavor to PR hunt. Seems like she's grasping at straws here just so she can have a vote.

I feel the same. But I think scum!Suzu would take this more seriously and try to find a solid reason for her vote.
May 28, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2015
@Fo basically I changed my mind because your posts showed you were very calm and took the game seriously but at your own pace; I imagine that as mafia you would freak out based on what I know about you. I've never play with you as mafia (iirc) so I'm basing my analysis on personality. Your last post looks good too and makes me more confident on my town read on you.
I'm also thinking that grape is probably town but it's good to know I'm not the only one noticing those things.
Bad wording regarding the "pointless" part. I did get a good read on you but I got nothing when it came to other people's reaction to it. It didn't help me get reads from it.
Also I think the same about Suzu
May 28, 2017 3:01 PM

Nov 2015
Yeahh so about Ruu.. the thing I wanted to look into most was her random one-off vote for Fo at the end of D1. This was suspicious to me because, she stated that she didn’t really think Logic was scum and didn’t want to lynch him - yet she did not contribute anything to saving him and her vote was on somewhere useless as Fo was never getting lynched there.

The thing is though, I remembered in the Egg game that was recently completed Ruu was town and actually had a similar voting pattern:

Ruu seemed to have a thing for being on small counterwagons near the day end.. so with this I don’t think I can seriously say that the Fo vote is a scumtell for her, maybe she is just someone who likes to “vote against the flow” as town. I did do some research into her recently completed scum games as well though:

I guess this point is inconclusive then and is pretty NAI for her, it was worth a shot looking into it though because I thought I might have stumbled onto a towntell. Going back to this game I think I am going to mostly ignore the Fo vote then because it could just be in her nature and go off my previous read of her which was slightly leaning town. I don’t think she’s done anything to make me think of her as excessively town, but she sounds reasonably honest with her opinions and seems to be legitimately thinking about the game.
May 28, 2017 3:06 PM

May 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
Good morning world
I am going to drop a quick read list before I begin back reading
This is how I felt about people as I went to bed last night,
Town Lean:
Gruffin, Togs, grrr

neutral
Ruu, Purity, Suzune, Astros

Not Enough Info
AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun, Fo, Laby, aa-dono, Wyndz

Scum Lean:
Grapefruit

Hopefully the people in the NEI section have posted. seems like a good bit has happened since I left.

Trust me you're in for a treat, 2 of your not enough info should be bumped to scum-read and the last to strong scum-lean with recent developments.

how do you guys read this post now that CP has flip scum? Do we treat this as a way to town read some of the inactives? Do you think CP would put one of his buddies on that list?
May 28, 2017 3:07 PM

Nov 2015
Gruffin said:
Togs said:
To be fair, we just saw Purity pull off the most genuine looking frustration before flipping scum and this is legit based on OOG reasons that are true regardless of my alignment in this game. I shouldn't be townread over that of all things.
That is fair, I guess I didn’t really think about OOG reasons.

Ruu said:
Also, can you explain this: "Gruffin seems very legitimately tilted to me here. Slight town tell ?" - probably bc english is not my first language but I don't understand this at all xDD
Oh just had the feeling that Gruffin wasn’t faking her negative emotions. Since Gruffin explained it above I guess that specific tell is NAI though.

Anyways, since we have the CP flip my next step is to reread the game from the start looking for any interactions with him. Gonna dive right in so ping me if you need me.
May 28, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2015
One of the "lurkers" has to be mafia right? ughhh I need people to show up!!! *insert frustrated face here*
May 28, 2017 3:12 PM

May 2015
@Togs I know you are re-reading but since you are online I wanted to ask for your opinion on my #1278

also thanks for explaining what you meant.
May 28, 2017 3:21 PM

Nov 2015
Ruu said:
@Togs I know you are re-reading but since you are online I wanted to ask for your opinion on my #1278

also thanks for explaining what you meant.
Heh I guess we both have the same idea looking at his earlier posts. Hmm I think in that particular quote he was talking about.. rinto and lamby’s claims and I think dono or Wyz as the third ? Tbh I’m not sure if this is indicative of their alignments because well.. CP was basing these opinions of flavor, which meant he could kind of skip the work of faking a case.

For what it’s worth though Lamby’s slot is already gone for this world and I have a townread on Rinto’s slot.. but personally I’m afraid I don’t see much that can affect how I read dono/Wyz slots in this in post : /
May 28, 2017 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
To be fair @Ruu your EoD1 vote on Fo wasn't the towniest thing in the world. I'm a little curious to know why you didn't push him as hard as you could in the two hours you had if you thought he was scum.
I'm probably a broken record at this point but; this is giving someone a shovel to dig their own grave with.
May 28, 2017 3:33 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
Did you ever explain your dono/wen read ? They are both players I have a hard time reading as either alignment so I’m curious what specific things made you think that way.
Yes; did you ever get back to me on your gruffin read?
May 28, 2017 3:52 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
wen294 why do you think he could be tpr if he is not scum? I'm no good at figuring out ways to catch tpr so I'm curious.
Because wen is mafia and they are not teammates with Togs so Togs can't be mafia as well. And looking at wen's reasons, it is actually not far fetched to think that Togs is the SK this game.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 28, 2017 3:54 PM

May 2015
Probably town: Grape/Lamb 2.0, Denja/Rinto (specially after re-reading CP posts about him), Togs and Fo.

Okay. This is my town block for now.
May 28, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2012
I think I have an idea. Not sure how well this will work, but it's worth a try. (I PROMISE this isn't me trying to get myself lynched.)

@Fo do you think you can make a post laying out your read of me? @Ruu I'd like to see your post soon as well.

Edit: And by post, I mean a case.
May 28, 2017 6:29 PM

May 2012
Eh kinda wish I thought of this sooner. ;(
Not sure if I can make this happen before deadline with this level of inactivity.
May 28, 2017 6:53 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Not sure if I can make this happen before deadline with this level of inactivity.
I'm waiting. Or does this require everyone to be present?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 28, 2017 6:54 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
I'm waiting. Or does this require everyone to be present?
It requires Fo and Ruu to post their cases before I can move on to Step 2.
May 28, 2017 6:56 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Why can't it be anyone else? Am I not worthy enough for you? -sniffs-

May 28, 2017 6:57 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Why can't it be anyone else? Am I not worthy enough for you? -sniffs-
Oh wait, you're scumreading me too, right? Yes, you can post a case too and that will help.
May 28, 2017 7:23 PM

May 2012
[Drives up to McCases] Hello, I would like to order one concise paragraph with a side of links and maybe a quote or two if you still carry them.
Also: Hold the ISOs, those are too troublesome to digest and I'm on a diet.
May 28, 2017 7:24 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
But bascially, I was baiting Grrr to check me.

Pings all caught up~
Can you quote where you did this exactly?
May 28, 2017 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
@Gruffin

120- Handing ez town points to CP like handing out flyers. CP was angling on IIoA which is a scumtell. Boooo -1
131 - seeing logic's logic and asking to clarify the action Yayyyy +1
139 - goodjob reading Grape as town Yayyy +1
140 - goodjob segregating Togs before he pulls a Togs later on Yayyy +1
430 - locks CP as town despite obviously distracting town and can't believe you compare it with my TGT actions. There is an obvious difference. Believes Lamby but voted him EoD in the future Booo -2
460 - Probing inactives to be active. I respect that +0
614 - What did you discuss with grape here? -stares- +?
741 - still believes flavour hunting is town and not following logic Boooo -1
772 - are you still against Wyndz slot? -stares- +?

There has been something that is bothering me about you becoming apathetic but this will have to do for now.

May 28, 2017 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I'm confused.I am not soft claiming anything. I was baiting grrr, yes. I wanted to see if he had an ability or whether it was a gamble that he was making in the topic.
Why?
May 28, 2017 7:33 PM

May 2012
@DenjaX Alright, thanks. Now to wait on Fo and Ruu and I can move this plan forward.
May 28, 2017 7:42 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
DenjaX Alright, thanks. Now to wait on Fo and Ruu and I can move this plan forward.

After all my hard work...

May 28, 2017 7:45 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
DenjaX Alright, thanks. Now to wait on Fo and Ruu and I can move this plan forward.

After all my hard work...
It has not gone unnoticed. I might even respond if we have time for a Step 3.

Edit: Grammar
GruffinMay 28, 2017 7:51 PM
May 28, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
mmmm why not? I was working on a paper at the same time so my mind was elsewhere. Still I wanted to vote for someone I did find scummy and ask people if they would join me. I was having my doubts regarding lamb and logic so I wasn't convince to keep my vote on neither of them. Now that we know they are both town it doesn't look great that I choose to put my vote somewhere else but I didn't wanted to through my opinion and gut feeling away, after all my vote is the only power I have. I wished I had pushed Fo then (now, as you can see I'm doubting my view on him after he answered my iso) but because I was busy with uni stuff I decided to just observe and see how things unfolded while focusing on my assignment.
This is kinda my point, though. If your vote is your only power and you are town, then why squander it on a non-existent wagon? Like, you aren't going to lynch scum that way, and the fact that you were scumreading him and not pushing it as hard as you could makes me wary. I even asked you why he was the better lynch and got no response.

Also what happened to your vote on Lamby? You change your vote because the vote on Astros is useless and to start a counter wagon for reactions, but change away to be the only vote on Fo before it even got that far. I don't understand your progression here.
This push on Ruu is and has been how scum tend to push in my experience especially for a player like gruffin. They keep persistent on the same topic for far too long.

Let me see if I can put this into words better.

The entire angle gruffin's taking here is "why did you vote a vanity wagon close to deadline" Ruu answers in the first quote.
Making the follow up question "why squander it on a non-existent wagon" scummy because it's asking the same thing with a few more buzzwords attached that make what ruu did sound slightly worse, while gruffin remains with an arm still poking out over the fence.

In other words regardless of how you read ruu's response here, which is an RL excuse and probably nai the way I see it, the way gruffin keeps hammering home the same point makes me wonder if any response ruu gave would have changed their feelings.

What's more is that I"m not impressed with how non-commital the push has been in general and the fact that gruffins main talking point is about ruu's vote for me EoD, which isn't even original; I believe togs was the first to bring that up as suspicious.
May 28, 2017 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
[Drives up to McCases] Hello, I would like to order one concise paragraph with a side of links and maybe a quote or two if you still carry them.
Also: Hold the ISOs, those are too troublesome to digest and I'm on a diet.
Scum
May 28, 2017 7:49 PM

May 2012
Okay, good now all we need is Ruu.
May 28, 2017 7:57 PM

Aug 2013
So people voting wen; what's scummy about post [post]1245[/post]?
May 28, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
Looks nice, but I want to see how he plans to pursue it.
May 28, 2017 8:25 PM

May 2012
Um I just looked at the timer and it looks like I need to move this along now.

@yurkin @Suzune-chan @Floofs @Laby-Gaga @Bee-Boy @wen294 @Togs

Do you think you guys can all read me in isolation, then read Denja's post here and Fo's post here and decide on a stance with your own thoughts by deadline?
May 28, 2017 8:36 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Fo said:
That's fair I suppose; but what about the rest of what you're scumreading him for overshadows that? Looks like pure townposting to me but I might be missing something.

You just don't seem interested in having a conversation about where your vote is (I don't know maybe it's me I do tend to come off as impossible to argue with?) but are asking every player in the game to iso you..
May 28, 2017 8:42 PM

May 2012
Fo said:
Gruffin said:
That's fair I suppose; but what about the rest of what you're scumreading him for overshadows that? Looks like pure townposting to me but I might be missing something.

You just don't seem interested in having a conversation about where your vote is (I don't know maybe it's me I do tend to come off as impossible to argue with?) but are asking every player in the game to iso you..
Tbh I'm having troubles deciding where to even vote this phase with half the playerlist in my null pile and wen whipping out this post out of nowhere. I think if I can manage to get more people talking and taking stances, I can find a better way to use my vote.
May 28, 2017 8:48 PM

Jul 2009
Gruffin said:
Um I just looked at the timer and it looks like I need to move this along now.

@yurkin @Suzune-chan @Floofs @Laby-Gaga @Bee-Boy @wen294 @Togs

Do you think you guys can all read me in isolation, then read Denja's post here and Fo's post here and decide on a stance with your own thoughts by deadline?

Which are the #numbers of these post?
Can't find them with these links.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.