Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (36) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 24, 2017 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Ruu said:
so.. I counted the amount of posts you made before I voted for you: FOUR. How do you expect me not to ask more from you when only 1 of them was long enough to be relevant?
So you're asking for more posts regardless of content? I could get that if you were looking for a read but why not ask a question instead of vaguely demanding more posts?

Ruu said:
So you are a lurker.... ms doesn't like lurkers because they are not helpful.
So automatically any and all contributions I've made are null?

Ruu said:
Saying that you want to be just an observer is an easy way to avoid interacting and making mistakes when scum.
Did I say I wanted to strictly be an observer for the entire game?

Ruu said:
Are you reading the thread atm? Can you give me a read on the relevant players? ( I think I have been more active than you on that aspect also).
I spent my entire morning catching up from Page 1. What do you mean by relevant? Those that claimed? The current arguments between Logic and Grape? The disagreements between CP & AA-dono and Logic over Rinto's Zombie comment? The replacement of AA-dono and Rinto?

If so can you prove it?

Ruu said:
#1 Q: We need to talk to each other to get to determine alignments, that's the purpose of my request.
To me it seemed like you just wanted more out of me. I mentioned I would respond to any @mentions.

Ruu said:
I think we only got a cop/doc. I doubt we have any other killing roles since tpr is a serial killer.
Time will tell.

Ruu said:
I want your two cents, please give them to me or I won't be able to sort you out.
I'll get back to this. In the meantime why not share your own two cents? You were suspicious of the PR claims and then turned to me. Is it because you're still town reading too many?
 
May 24, 2017 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Nah, ask all you want. I want to be clear too. Yes, I am saying that grape is providing too much information and that is revealing a lot of the scum which makes it not helpful. It forces all the traps and potential trip ups to be lost to the wayside. We are risking pushing information overload this game and that will cause more problems because it will be web of sorting out who said what and who started what late game when we have to look back. Sometimes you have to keep your hand tipped up a little if you want to win.

So you didn't see a large risk to PRs accidentally outing themselves if I hadn't stepped in?

@CorruptedPurity turns out I was barking at shadows with Astros. I completely misunderstood one of his posts and missed another. He's not in the town block, but not in the heat of suspicion. With Abu it's the lack of impact and lack of voting in RVS.

And reading how neatly you laid the case out I'm back on suspecting Rinto!Slot. I think, but not as strongly as logic.
Nope, I like to believe that our power roles are smarter then needed. Plus given what they were talking about and the direction it was going, the mafia was unlikely to draw out power roles instead, it would be curious to see what way people responded to things. Everything is not always worst case senerio. Instead, I feel like you spoiled things...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 5:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
CorruptedPurity said:
@Grapefruit21

The quote in question:
Fo said:
@CorruptedPurity - Just to be clear you aren't hard CCing rinto?

Why did you claim? And why do you think CP specifically would derive something from it?




He asked if I'm hard cc'ing rinto. The point of me asking the claim was not because he claimed doc but because he said zombified like it's a bad thing. He already seems to have the wrong impression on why I am questioning Rinto, meaning he does not understand what Rinto specifically did wrong. Secondly, he wasn't shocked by Lamb's claim like I was, he treated it like any other claim. So he did not see what was wrong with Rinto and Lamb's post. That's why I bumped him onto my suspicion list.

Hmmm I thought given that he had already voted Rinto he was seeing the zombified part. The question was asked in a way that strongly implied they did not think you were counter claiming and after Laby's claim they did move their vote to Wyndz which implies that they were thrown off by it and looking to try to sort out the claim mess. But you are right that the question to Laby throws it somewhat into doubt. Hmmmmm....
 
May 24, 2017 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
@Astros
> if those four posts were useful I would have no problem with them but the lack of posts also means a lack of interest in solving the game.
> You hadn't made any real contribution at that point.
> Maybe my wording wasn't clear: I was talking about wanted to be an observer for the time being.
> Relevant: players that have been on the spotlight, have contribute the most to the game. Examples: logic, grape, CP, Rinto, etc.
> If you will only respond to @ I don't know what to do. For example, I mentioned you and ask you for reads, all I got so far are questions asking me to be more specific. You don't seem interested in reading the thread at all and scum hunt...
> Haven't I share what I think? Let me then: I'm townreading a lot of people which is a problem atm so I'm trying to change my approach. Still I can tell you my strongest townread atm is CP. Logic looks too angry to get a good read on him (at least for me) because angry logic is usuallt town!logic but I think this is more irl issues than a tell. I will make a more detailed post with some scum reads.
 
May 24, 2017 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
@Ruu Forget what I said. Just noticed what time it was. I need to shower and get ready to sleep soon. Right now I just think town needs to square away the claims so they aren't a distraction mafia can use later on. Apart from that my reads still lay with my previous ones. Tomorrow I should hopefully have more to decide with.
 
May 24, 2017 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
I'll respond to these quickly since there's time.

Ruu said:
@Astros > if those four posts were useful I would have no problem with them but the lack of posts also means a lack of interest in solving the game.
You're shifting your problem between the posts themselves and the amount. That or you're just not good at getting your point across.
Ruu said:
> You hadn't made any real contribution at that point.
There are more to contributions than simply posts.
Ruu said:
> Maybe my wording wasn't clear: I was talking about wanted to be an observer for the time being.
It wasn't, it was a generalization of what I said which is why I responded in kind to get clarification.
Ruu said:
> Relevant: players that have been on the spotlight, have contribute the most to the game. Examples: logic, grape, CP, Rinto, etc.
I'll touch on them the next time I'm on.
Ruu said:
> If you will only respond to @ I don't know what to do. For example, I mentioned you and ask you for reads, all I got so far are questions asking me to be more specific. You don't seem interested in reading the thread at all and scum hunt...
Did I say I would only respond to @? I mentioned @ as that was the best way to get my attention or to ask me for my opinion while I was busy and away from the thread. Because your questions are vague and aren't simply asking for reads. I spent four hours reading the threat this morning, if you consider that not interested so be it. I can see how you can't trust my word.
Ruu said:
> Haven't I share what I think? Let me then: I'm townreading a lot of people which is a problem atm so I'm trying to change my approach. Still I can tell you my strongest townread atm is CP. Logic looks too angry to get a good read on him (at least for me) because angry logic is usuallt town!logic but I think this is more irl issues than a tell. I will make a more detailed post with some scum reads.
I'll be sure to read it in the morning. Is your new approach to target the lurkers?
 
May 24, 2017 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
/Caught up to page 7. This is suffering.

Ruu said:
@Gruffin I joined the game at 1 am so I just wanted to read what was going on, I didn't want to be MIA for so many hours. I still don't get what was the point of asking togs. Did it worked?
The point of asking Togs was to both get him thinking about my mindset and your mindset at the same time and give an opinion on it. This is great because that:
1. Gets Togs to read me
2. Gets Togs to read you
3. Gives me more insight into Togs' alignment
4. Gives me a second opinion on you
So that's 4 things from one question! So yes, it worked swimmingly.
Ruu said:
Town: CP, Grape, Togs.

Scum:logic, Rinto

The rest is still neutral to me.

vote change: Rinto

I think logic can still be useful so I'm going after Rinto first. Nobody would claim doc D1 and after rereading his last comments I'm not convinced of his towniness

Ruu said:
I'm having the opposite problem, I'm townreading too many people and that is a big problem for me atm.

Nice to see Suzu. Abu and a few more are back. Time to read the last page and make some notes! I really want us to nailed scum on D1! We have a great list of players so we should be able to.
Can you walk me through on your progression here? There's too many blanks between these two posts for me to follow your thoughts.
logic340 said:
If this continues I will replace out because you all are not making this game fun trying to break it open in the first day. Again I have faith in penta to make a game that cannot be broken in this way so if you guys mislynch town for it I will be highly upset and the fire and venom that comes of my keyboard will not be taken back. I'll risk being banned because town needs to get their shit together. For real!
logic340 said:
3. I am very annoyed but not because I am scum and he got it right. IDK since I am town here. Its' annoying because this is a game of behavioral analysis and before he gave that a try he went to the safest place for mafia to hide, mechanics and flavor.
Yeahhh threads getting into long mechnical and flavor discussion is pretty annoying, but even though that's the main topic of discussion, we can still work on reading/questioning people behaviorally while they're focused on that. I personally try to ask behaviorally-oriented questions to others who seem to be floating around doing nothing, and that usually helps me stay invested. If not, then there will be more games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
May 24, 2017 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
@Gruffin when I was making the town/scum list I realise I had too many town reads and I didn't feel comfortable listing them all. It didn't feel right. That's why I went with my most comfortable ones.
 
May 24, 2017 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
@Astros I'm getting tired of this dialogue we are having. Is not helpful at all to the game, just a waste of time. Let's talk again after you get some free time and made some comments on people's alignments okay? (:
 
May 24, 2017 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
/Phew, finally caught up completely.

@Astros Ruu's probing of you. Town getting frustrated with a lack of a read or scum trying to look busy by targeting lurkers? If undecided, what parts of your conversation with her do you think will prove to be useful hints when you do decide?
 
May 24, 2017 6:49 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
The footsteps of an unknown figure break the silence. He looks around the room then asks. "With Rinto gone how will we manage?" Just then the rowdy troublemaker jumps up to everyone's chagrin. Without watching he shouts...
"Rinto mode activate!!!"

A more subdued logic enters the thread.


Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

So you didn't see a large risk to PRs accidentally outing themselves if I hadn't stepped in?

@CorruptedPurity turns out I was barking at shadows with Astros. I completely misunderstood one of his posts and missed another. He's not in the town block, but not in the heat of suspicion. With Abu it's the lack of impact and lack of voting in RVS.

And reading how neatly you laid the case out I'm back on suspecting Rinto!Slot. I think, but not as strongly as logic.
Nope, I like to believe that our power roles are smarter then needed. Plus given what they were talking about and the direction it was going, the mafia was unlikely to draw out power roles instead, it would be curious to see what way people responded to things. Everything is not always worst case senerio. Instead, I feel like you spoiled things...

That is a completely reasonable stance to take. Are you still scum reading me? Or more just annoyed at me ending the trap?
 
May 24, 2017 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Nope, I like to believe that our power roles are smarter then needed. Plus given what they were talking about and the direction it was going, the mafia was unlikely to draw out power roles instead, it would be curious to see what way people responded to things. Everything is not always worst case senerio. Instead, I feel like you spoiled things...

That is a completely reasonable stance to take. Are you still scum reading me? Or more just annoyed at me ending the trap?
well considering you did it more then once and were eager to keep botching traps you are in the gray zone of possibly scum.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
@Ruu I'll look back through your posts and respond in a bit.

For now, @Grapefruit21 (This link is referred to a lot in this)

My current reads on Togs is he is a light townread. Our view of the gamestate is eerily similar, and the way he responded to my quadruple-scoop Ruu question told me that he's willing to think critically about both myself and Ruu. In addition to that, he also offered his own opinions on her when he really didn't have to in order to evade my suspicion at the time. One thing in particular that I liked about it was this line:
I don’t know if that makes sense and this I already typed too much for just a slight feeling but.. either way not enough to fully read her.
It flows naturally, and it's....not really a thing that I can see him pulling off so well as scum. This is because it's much easier to get caught up in explaining your reads when they are genuine.

Despite everything I said above, he is still only a light townread. This is because I haven't seen him do much pushing on others and he hasn't been doing a whole lot to change that. @Togs Can you check in and give us an update?
---
Oh, another quick note about Togs is I'm super tempted to sheep his read on Logic (as I'm seeing a lot of what he's seeing on that read too), but I'd really hate to be pocketed by him twice in a row. Fence sit, hooray!
@Logic340 Tagging you because I believe you asked for opinions on this read awhile ago?
 
May 24, 2017 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
Just got home~

And realized why I don't play anymore; game is far better when you don't have to back read every time you open the thread lel
 
May 24, 2017 7:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@Suzune, do you have any plans for tonight? if not can i come to investigate you?

@Ruu it is okay I wont let them lynch you. you can keep doing your thing.

@logic so that is it ? you give up ?
 
May 24, 2017 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

That is a completely reasonable stance to take. Are you still scum reading me? Or more just annoyed at me ending the trap?
well considering you did it more then once and were eager to keep botching traps you are in the gray zone of possibly scum.

Then explain this issue to me: if I was scum then I knew about the trap and it wasn't catching anything and stopped the slim chance of the best case scenario for us of a PR slipping and revealing too much.

I also did so knowing it would draw the ire of everyone trying to keep it a secret. Doesn't seem like a scum plus play overall.

Edit: except of course for this particular line of trying to clear myself, but playing along and staying in on the secret is a better way to stay in the clear. And this can never really clear me because it's all wine.
Modified by Grapefruit21, May 24, 2017 7:22 PM
 
May 24, 2017 7:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
grrr said:
@Suzune, do you have any plans for tonight? if not can i come to investigate you?

@Ruu it is okay I wont let them lynch you. you can keep doing your thing.

@logic so that is it ? you give up ?
Sure, go ahead. I have no plans.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
well considering you did it more then once and were eager to keep botching traps you are in the gray zone of possibly scum.

Then explain this issue to me: if I was scum then I knew about the trap and it wasn't catching anything and stopped the slim chance of the best case scenario for us of a PR slipping and revealing too much.

I also did so knowing it would draw the ire of everyone trying to keep it a secret. Doesn't seem like a scum plus play overall.
Unless you stopped it to look townie, especially since you stopped it because you are worried about townies? Or you stopped it on accident or walked into it on accident, or possibly responded on instinct. There are a number of answers.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 7:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
CorruptedPurity said:
No hard cc? Do you not see what's my angle? Wyndz as a player looks suspicious to me but currently I have 2 major suspects and 1 strong suspect so wyndz can sit at the back of my list til I exhausted the rest of my leads. I really do feel strong coming into this game so doc pls consider going on me.
Um yea; but the entire idea was a reaction test that hinged on scum not knowing town flavor so I figured playing along with what you and laby were doing could've shook something else loose or at least I didn't want to obscure rinto's next post again after you relaxed on him and laby claimed a character, , in hindsight you voting him directly after probably curbed all that but I digress

circling back to that quick i wanted to say that rinto claiming to be a side character was awkward, like he's trying to claim zombie in a way that's trying to come off like he isn't aware what the stock flavor is which doesn't seem like a town-mindset first off but also a little too.. selfaware I guess is the word

also agree that 3 shot doc + bulletproof could be argued inelegant (this point will be more spec-able after some flips) but moreover just a really convenient claim in general. but my top theory is that he's a scum-doc that knew he was safe to claim doctor so he tried it for town-points and failed hard.

Like the biggest question is what is the town motive for a doctor to claim there under no pressure? Can't really think of any But a scum-doc with talks of a doctor swimming around is probably hungry for some low-effort cred.
on top of it all his reaction to pressure was p scummy in general

vote: rinto
so going back here, could still do wyndz if it came down to it but I believe this has more momentum at the moment
 
May 24, 2017 7:23 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
grrr said:

@logic so that is it ? you give up ?
when have you seen me do that?
I've flooded the thread with my fluff I thought you'd be upset?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 7:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
I see suz and togs have given me some responses really anxious for those.

Got some townreads I feel pretty good about.

Still a bit of a lurker-pool to hopefully skim down in the coming pages.
 
May 24, 2017 7:30 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
Just a reminder we do have lynch lock in this game and today it takes 8 to lynch.
Let's put our heads together and see if we can get something close to the majority?
@PentaFlare can we get a vote count please?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 7:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
By the way, I am nameless zombie (I litteraly have no name, just zombie cop) and from my role description it is clear that the entire town is zombies but I am not sure if that is true for the other zombies. Is there anyone else, beside Rinto, who based on his role description can't tell if his allies are zombies?
 
May 24, 2017 7:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
Also does anyone knows if not zombies, what are the mafia and SK ? my role description doesn't say anything but I doubt they are zombies too.

Also if you are curious I can find the SK too, but I wont know if he is mafia or sk.
 
May 24, 2017 7:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up
Why is it you chose not to participate in RVS?
They participated technically; but it pinged me slightly for just how useless the participation was.

Sorta like a "i'm here but not [i]really[/i[ here kinda thing which you see from scum more than town and that part of it I sorta chalked up to maybe just unfamiliar with the crowd kind of the new guy not sure where to get a footing but it does seem as if abu said he's played a few games here.. Curious to see if he actually gets around to providing some real content
 
May 24, 2017 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
I am against killing rinto today. lets give him chance to "protect" someone. Rinto I would advice you if you fake claimed to take it to your grave because if you try to say it was fake claim you will get lynched hard : D. Being doctor is the only thing that keeps you alive yet after you slipped.
 
May 24, 2017 7:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@penta I appreciate the stylish vote counts
 
May 24, 2017 7:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
I wonna poke something. I already poked logic but he is no fun. Suzune will be poked tomorrow. I think I can poke gruffin today.

Gruffin we can lynch you today and tomorrow we can lynch someone else.
vote: gruffin
 
May 24, 2017 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@Fo since we are both town I guess you can just sheep my votes. As long as we help each other we wont get lynched.
 
May 24, 2017 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
grrr said:
I wonna poke something. I already poked logic but he is no fun. Suzune will be poked tomorrow. I think I can poke gruffin today.

Gruffin we can lynch you today and tomorrow we can lynch someone else.
vote: gruffin
You are welcome to poke me. I'm hanging around for about an hour and then I will have to be off.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
CorruptedPurity said:
Laby-Gaga said:


I think you mean, how does it feel to have an easy way to catch out scum mechanically thrown right out the fuhkken window by someone who durped, clicked then posted before thinking about it at all.
To anyone in the know, you were far from silent about what you were playing at and my claim should have stood out a mile away.
I'm still baffled that someone would actually throw this away so early into the free train on me.

Edit: Fixed then having read "the"


You were online from all the way when you first claimed and I asked whether it was bait to my vote on you til Grape opened up the game and told everyone the setup til now. Funny thing is you only went, "Oh I knew this all along, I was just baiting maf to make a mechanical mistake" after Grape revealed whats up. This is like claiming miller after being caught by cop...
Not quite; I think it's actually more likely a town laby saw a chance to get reactions and took it rather than the two options he'd be taking as scum: outright claiming scum (ballsy as fuck) or taking a very high-risk almost no reward play for no real reason.
 
May 24, 2017 7:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@Suzune a town suzune would say "when I am town I usually got killed early so you better not waste your investigation on me" but you welcomed my investigation which is SUZPICIOUS.
 
May 24, 2017 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@Suzune I really want to poke you tomorrow. If I poke you now, then it will be easier for you to defend and once you successfully deflect a poke it would be way easier to deflect the pokes to come. I want to get enough data for my first poke to make sure it hurts.
 
May 24, 2017 7:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
grrr said:
@Suzune a town suzune would say "when I am town I usually got killed early so you better not waste your investigation on me" but you welcomed my investigation which is SUZPICIOUS.
Would I really say that? That does not sound like me.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
grrr said:
@Suzune I really want to poke you tomorrow. If I poke you now, then it will be easier for you to defend and once you successfully deflect a poke it would be way easier to deflect the pokes to come. I want to get enough data for my first poke to make sure it hurts.
Sure, that's fine. I can wait. I enjoy talking so whenever is fine.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
Suz who's scum?
 
May 24, 2017 7:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 8712
grrr said:
@Fo since we are both town I guess you can just sheep my votes. As long as we help each other we wont get lynched.
You should know I don't sheep pally
 
May 24, 2017 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Fo said:
Suz who's scum?
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 8:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Alright so reads list:
Town
Grape

CPurity
dono/Wen
Fo
Togs

Gruffin
Ruu
Grrr
Laby

Astros

Wyndz
Suzu
Abu

Rinto!Slot
Logic
 
May 24, 2017 8:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Suzune-chan said:
Fo said:
Suz who's scum?
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit

The fact that you're scum reading me largely for blowing the secret is a huge part of why I'm scum reading you fwiw. Your progression doesn't make any sense to me.
 
May 24, 2017 8:07 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
Fo said:
logic340 said:
Why is it you chose not to participate in RVS?
They participated technically; but it pinged me slightly for just how useless the participation was.

Sorta like a "i'm here but not [i]really[/i[ here kinda thing which you see from scum more than town and that part of it I sorta chalked up to maybe just unfamiliar with the crowd kind of the new guy not sure where to get a footing but it does seem as if abu said he's played a few games here.. Curious to see if he actually gets around to providing some real content
visibility concern because I've seen it as a scum partner recently but I've also seen it in his town game. From my PoV a shy player trying to learn the game and find hid footing but he's always behind. Feels like a newer player acc hard for be too nail down here with such little content but as for the current behavior is NAI to me.
3 games with Abu prior to this. All of them pretty much the same behavior. Vote pressure will get him active but it could lead to a mislynch as easily as a lynch on new mafia. We should all try to converse/engage with him?
I was scum he was town Sailor Moon
I was town he was town Stray Dogs
I was scum he was scum Easter Egg
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit

The fact that you're scum reading me largely for blowing the secret is a huge part of why I'm scum reading you fwiw. Your progression doesn't make any sense to me.
What about it does not make sense? Perhaps I can clear it up for you. I have been reading the topic all day, I think the progression is quite natural. It first I was humored by you, then you did some things I thought were questionable, then you continued to fight over the things that initially humored me, and now you want to know what I think and I am left with not a very good opinion on your stance this game however, since you opinion of you stems from how you handle things that appear in the topic and not on what you say, I cannot lynch you today because I want that intuition feeling I get too before I seal that. I am missing the obvious motive, so I ponder it.

Edit: Basically I think you wasted a couple of good opportunities and see stuck on past things instead of looking forward.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit

The fact that you're scum reading me largely for blowing the secret is a huge part of why I'm scum reading you fwiw. Your progression doesn't make any sense to me.


It is okay grape, we can catch her tomorrow. Once I check her she would have no place to run and she will have to surrender.
 
May 24, 2017 8:10 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
At this very instant, Laby-Gaga is.

Edit: Also possibly grapefruit

The fact that you're scum reading me largely for blowing the secret is a huge part of why I'm scum reading you fwiw. Your progression doesn't make any sense to me.
I have been scum reading you for the same reason though. Because they are not just a mafia traps they can help get reads on townies as well? It's exactly what I said to Gruffin earlier on page 2 about letting things happen organically?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 8:11 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
grrr said:
I wonna poke something. I already poked logic but he is no fun. Suzune will be poked tomorrow. I think I can poke gruffin today.

Gruffin we can lynch you today and tomorrow we can lynch someone else.
vote: gruffin
I guess I'm losing my edge *shrugs*
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 24, 2017 8:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
Fo said:
grrr said:
@Fo since we are both town I guess you can just sheep my votes. As long as we help each other we wont get lynched.
You should know I don't sheep pally
Fine I will find myself other sheep.
 
May 24, 2017 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
@Abu

You are the only one I trust. Join me and we can catch the mafia together. I am your cop so you should trust me.
 
May 24, 2017 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
@Suzune-Chan that wasn't super clarifying but since you want to see more I'll let it be.

@logic340 495 doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephase it.

@grrr what do you think of CorruptedPurity now? And yup sounds good.
 
May 24, 2017 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzune-Chan that wasn't super clarifying but since you want to see more I'll let it be.

@logic340 495 doesn't make any sense to me. Can you rephase it.

@grrr what do you think of CorruptedPurity now? And yup sounds good.
I'm getting prison mafia vibes from you and I pushed you really hard and then got blindsided by figuring out it was logic too late. Therefore, I want to stay out of that kind of direct conflict with you, because I get obsessed with our discussion that I lose focus in other places and only realize to late that I was wrong.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Top
Pages (36) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »