Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
May 26, 2017 6:40 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:

grrr said:
are you sure I am dead? Or you just killed me to make denja happy?
Go drunk. You are home.

stop making me laugh you two!
May 26, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Because now that my top townread flipped scum I don't have a good grasp on the game, and that means I need to go reread a bunch of that to get a better idea of everything.
This is news to me. Why did you townread CP?

Ruu said:

I feel so lost right now. My biggest townread end up being scum so I can't trust any of my previous assumptions. I'm happy that I went with my gut and didn't get logic lynch, but now he is dead so... nothing to celebrate there. For now...
The hell? You as well? Explain yourself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 6:50 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
This is news to me. Why did you townread CP?
Gruffin said:
Purity is pretty much lock town for me now. I don't agree with his methods, but the way he's gone about this flavor hunting reminds me of when he asked everyone to guess the setup in Sailor Moon (which I was also against, lol). I get the sense that he feels like this is the way to go if he wants to solve the game like last time anyway. I really like post 201 in particular because the confusion over Lamby and Rinto reads as geniune.

May 26, 2017 7:48 PM

May 2015
Ruu said:
okay if CP ends up being mafia I will congratulate him for pocketing me so hard but man that analysis was great! I went through the same thing when Rinto and Lamb claimed!

Also I think Rinto was hinting that he things logic is town when he says "zombified" OR that he thought logic was tpr ANIME SPOILERS:

I never thought of the possibility of Yuki being tpr. She is the main character of the anime so I thought she would be the leader of the mafia.

@DenjaX

just shoot me. I'm so stupid. I was even wrong about the teacher lmao
May 26, 2017 7:51 PM

Nov 2008
@Ruu @Gruffin ok both of you are not worth protecting them since there is no way either of you is a Vigilante if that is the case.

Now, I am wondering how good this Vigilante might be...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 7:56 PM

May 2015
CP said that logic and grape are def not scum buddies.

1. Was CP trying to make us myslynch both? (since he said that if one is good the other is bad).
2. Or was he trying to make us think that, because a lot of people where scumreading logic, grape must be town? If so, is grape part of the mafia then?
May 26, 2017 8:18 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:

1. Was CP trying to make us myslynch both? (since he said that if one is good the other is bad).
2. Or was he trying to make us think that, because a lot of people where scumreading logic, grape must be town? If so, is grape part of the mafia then?
Meh. All I can get from it is a bunch of speculation.

May 26, 2017 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

Grape is most likely town. He had beef with logic as well so if he was also mafia, he would have stayed just like CP and kill logic to silence him forever. He could still be SK though but I highly doubt because Grape would still stay and kill logic himself first chance he gets.

I am meta gaming here but this reason looks good for me.

May 26, 2017 8:40 PM

May 2015
@Gruffin @DenjaX good good. I was thinking maybe the first scenario was the most likely one. So yeah, I will have a little more faith in me and believe that not all my townreads are bs xD

What do you guys think of what I asked Suzu? >///<
May 26, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
Gruffin DenjaX good good. I was thinking maybe the first scenario was the most likely one. So yeah, I will have a little more faith in me and believe that not all my townreads are bs xD

You are SK but I need your powers for now.

Yeah Suzune hinted to have any ability. Not gonna give her leeway though especially with her weird play. Gonna force her to claim if I have to.

May 26, 2017 8:46 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
@Gruffin @DenjaX good good. I was thinking maybe the first scenario was the most likely one. So yeah, I will have a little more faith in me and believe that not all my townreads are bs xD

Ah yeah, that's the post that kept her neutral for me. I think it's wine because you were specifically talking about Grrr being a role cop.
May 26, 2017 9:05 PM

May 2015
@DenjaX why are you so convinced I'm the SK? :/

Are you trying to make the mafia NK me?
May 26, 2017 9:33 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX why are you so convinced I'm the SK? :/

That or I am actually the SK and I stabbed grrr last night. The host only gave me doctor role to fake claim to help me get an edge.

Mafia will need to lynch you soon so I will wait until they start singing. Until then, you are a keeper and keep killing whoever you want. xDD

May 26, 2017 9:34 PM

May 2012
To be fair @Ruu your EoD1 vote on Fo wasn't the towniest thing in the world. I'm a little curious to know why you didn't push him as hard as you could in the two hours you had if you thought he was scum.
May 26, 2017 9:40 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
DenjaX why are you so convinced I'm the SK? :/

That or I am actually the SK and I stabbed grrr last night. The host only gave me doctor role to fake claim to help me get an edge.

Mafia will need to lynch you soon so I will wait until they start singing. Until then, you are a keeper and keep killing whoever you want. xDD

stop messing with my head grrrDenja! D:

you want to use your best loli as bait? I'm disappointing in you and hurt ;-;
May 26, 2017 10:02 PM

Jun 2009
Catch up coming. I will respond to pings first and then move from there.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 26, 2017 10:07 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:

Oh, forgot Rinto in that post from Corrupted CorruptedPurity who has ever heard of a one shot self doc...that is blows my mind. Why wouldn't the host just say you can target yourself once. It's a claim that is so bizarre it wants your attention which probably means it's fake.
Good catch. :) I might be able to self-protect many times :D
Rarely do I ever allow my doctors to self-protect but feel free to find out~ :)

DenjaX said:
/quote]Are you kidding me?
Rarely do I kid, so most likely not.
Ruu said:
My last post does not contain Fo's latest post.

@Suzune-chan did you soft claim when we were talking about grrr? ( I know what my ability is and my alignment")#525
Better be safe than sorry. Gomen if asking this ruins any plans you had but I think you put it there for people to notice so...
No, but there was a hard claim when I was talking with Logic. But bascially, I was baiting Grrr to check me.

Pings all caught up~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 26, 2017 10:10 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 Last post on the issue as I'm not going to get sucked down the rabbit hole, but it's actually the same thing, but even more likely to out PRs.

You are looking for people who didn't know the wording of your PM. That's exactly what we were doing in response to Rinto's post. Yours is even more gross because it's based on specific wording tells rather than generic flavor issues.

And in no way did we force you into claiming (I mean other than voting you but that was for myriad reasons and not just for missing Rinto's slip/bait even if that was the genesis for most of it). We just pressured you for missing something we thought you should see. Which is the same as you are doing with the added risk of town PRs wouldn't know the wording of your PM and react to it appropriately. Whereas the risk I was worried about was town PRs being named characters and outing themselves in response to Lamby's flavor claim and Rinto's partial flavor claim.
I think it stems from this idea that everyone must have the same kind of wording in their pms. When things are said that seem to go against what one knows it sounds striking more then anything. This is just my opinion on the situation though.

answers to page 18

May 26, 2017 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
grrr said:
By the way, I am nameless zombie (I litteraly have no name, just zombie cop) and from my role description it is clear that the entire town is zombies but I am not sure if that is true for the other zombies. Is there anyone else, beside Rinto, who based on his role description can't tell if his allies are zombies?
I did weight training. What did you do?
I was just a singer.

DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

then it makes no sense what you did!

Claimed cop just to get the doctor not to protect CP? that's it?! You were not even planning on checking if your suspicion was right? I will never understand you grrr...
Cop cannot check everyone for the entire game. It is best to put suspects on lynch pile rather than bothering to waste the shots to investigate. Mafia wants to be seen as town after all. Perfectly logical.
Honestly, Denja is right here. The scum have no reason to fear a cop if they are being town read, therefore, we should start to worry if the cop dies. It is like not killing an innocent child night one because early game they are really not a threat. When something steps over the time, that is when the mafia panics.

Page 19-20

May 26, 2017 10:26 PM

May 2015
@Suzune-chan time to find that claim . Ctrl F here I go ~

Gruffin said:
To be fair @Ruu your EoD1 vote on Fo wasn't the towniest thing in the world. I'm a little curious to know why you didn't push him as hard as you could in the two hours you had if you thought he was scum.

mmmm why not? I was working on a paper at the same time so my mind was elsewhere. Still I wanted to vote for someone I did find scummy and ask people if they would join me. I was having my doubts regarding lamb and logic so I wasn't convince to keep my vote on neither of them. Now that we know they are both town it doesn't look great that I choose to put my vote somewhere else but I didn't wanted to through my opinion and gut feeling away, after all my vote is the only power I have. I wished I had pushed Fo then (now, as you can see I'm doubting my view on him after he answered my iso) but because I was busy with uni stuff I decided to just observe and see how things unfolded while focusing on my assignment.
May 26, 2017 10:28 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
@Suzune-chan time to find that claim . Ctrl F here I go ~

Gruffin said:

mmmm why not? I was working on a paper at the same time so my mind was elsewhere. Still I wanted to vote for someone I did find scummy and ask people if they would join me. I was having my doubts regarding lamb and logic so I wasn't convince to keep my vote on neither of them. Now that we know they are both town it doesn't look great that I choose to put my vote somewhere else but I didn't wanted to through my opinion and gut feeling away, after all my vote is the only power I have. I wished I had pushed Fo then (now, as you can see I'm doubting my view on him after he answered my iso) but because I was busy with uni stuff I decided to just observe and see how things unfolded while focusing on my assignment.
Try like five minutes before the end of day phase one. I think it is on the same page as the phase change.

May 26, 2017 10:36 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I'm a Zombie Village
Town knows what I mean
I can confirm to understanding this. Does not having flavour drive you crazy?

found it.
So your claim of having an ability was a grrr-claim . Everything is clear.
May 26, 2017 10:36 PM

Jun 2009
PentaFlare said:
@Laby-Gaga has replaced @Grapefruit21, just when you thought you had gotten rid of him for good!
This means that Lamby and Grapefruit have to have the same alignment because it would not make sense otherwise. While it is possible for Lamb to come in on the scum side it would affect how the game would balance when it came to information, therefore, grapefruit is town.

Griffin said:
Suzune: Lot's of IIoA, agree that the Grape push didn't make much sense, neither did the Lamby case. I don't quite get what she was trying to accomplish by asking Grrr to poke her though and question if that's a scum mindset to tempt a cop claim.
It was to see whether the power actually existed Grrr, is quite gambity if I presented an option it would force the truth. He would either have to come up with the alignment or he would have to move forward in his plans. Also I was getting kind of annoyed by everyone's I'll talk to Suzune later standpoint. @Gruffin

DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
Gruffin DenjaX good good. I was thinking maybe the first scenario was the most likely one. So yeah, I will have a little more faith in me and believe that not all my townreads are bs xD

You are SK but I need your powers for now.

Yeah Suzune hinted to have any ability. Not gonna give her leeway though especially with her weird play. Gonna force her to claim if I have to.
I seriously already claimed. In the post you said yuck to in fact and then again when Logic claimed...

May 26, 2017 10:37 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
I can confirm to understanding this. Does not having flavour drive you crazy?

found it.
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached. Because I enjoy being attached to the game and the role I am playing. Gives me new found appreciation and allows me to take on the character I play traits and add them to my writing, which make playing more fun.

May 26, 2017 10:39 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

found it.
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached.

I'm talking about the ability post we were talking about. I thought you were soft claiming, you said no...
May 26, 2017 10:42 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached.

I'm talking about the ability post we were talking about. I thought you were soft claiming, you said no...
Okay, I'm confused.I am not soft claiming anything. I was baiting grrr, yes. I wanted to see if he had an ability or whether it was a gamble that he was making in the topic. I wanted to see behind the walls a little bit so I pushed him and it was also spurred by a little bit of annoyance. So I was not soft claiming anything just baiting. Later I soft claimed on Logic's soft claim and today on the 18-19 post I claimed over someone's weight lifting comment. So I believe my claim is fully out there in several pieces but there.

May 26, 2017 11:13 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

Okay, I'm confused.I am not soft claiming anything. I was baiting grrr, yes. I wanted to see if he had an ability or whether it was a gamble that he was making in the topic. I wanted to see behind the walls a little bit so I pushed him and it was also spurred by a little bit of annoyance. So I was not soft claiming anything just baiting. Later I soft claimed on Logic's soft claim and today on the 18-19 post I claimed over someone's weight lifting comment. So I believe my claim is fully out there in several pieces but there.

I got that. I think we had a communication problem xD I know you didn't claim, it was a bait, like grrr's . That why I said your "claim" was a grrr-claim. It was to bait grrr/ others.
I already understood the role you got xD
May 27, 2017 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
@Fo logic is dead. The dead can't talk anymore.

Doubtfull if you look at lambyga. Then again he hasn't spoken at all since replacing as far as i can see so maybe true after all?

PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare wait. I thought the phase is extended by 72 hours?

Not extended by 72 hours, extended to 72 hours. The extension itself is only 24 hours.
Extended by 72 hours... now that'd be scary in and of itself. Just imagine the amount of pages we'd have by the end of it.

DenjaX said:
Actually, whoever is the Vigilante should hide themselves for now unless you need to claim because I will be protecting myself tonight. If you revealed yourself, however, I will protect you because I am pretty sure you shot mafia and that means you are a competent scum hunter.

It's you isn't it? xD
May 27, 2017 1:56 AM

Jul 2009
Some fast question as im still rereading...
Beside vt, cop, doc, what roles there are in a basic game?
Is there some explanation why 3 players died n1? As i expected them to be 2.
yurkinMay 27, 2017 3:48 AM
May 27, 2017 2:05 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
SO MANY NEW PLAYERS D:

AND THEY'RE SO INACTIVE D:

DenjaX said:
Fo said:
Hadn't thought of that but is grrr reckless enough to think "scum have a rolecop I'm safe to claim cop" and what is the mod-meta like for that round here?

Also the entrance here was kinda okay like the casualness.
That or he is a mafia goon and standing as a representative for their role cop just in case he gets killed for the claim. Eitherway, he is a good meal for the SK. Probably a meta because zombies don't have brains so only humans can do informative stuff which are the mafia.

Soo about this. How 'bout you revisit your take on grr denja?

DenjaX said:
Fo said:
Why is abu so high and wen so low?
wen's vote was on nowhere land instead of generating a push and at EoD even. What can his vote even do? And Abu can be good because him being lost looks like a good sign. Actually, you, Floofs, Astros and Abu are in the same position so technically it can be in any order.
Not reading thread and being inactive is a town-tell now? Interesting.

DenjaX said:
Fo said:
Do you not understand what my reasons are for scumreading logic?

Because I feel like I'm lost in space right now and nobody speaks english or something
logic is SK. We need him so leave him alone.
I feel like in your eyes everybody is a SK xD
Which in a sense is true since townies are serial killers as well by lynching other people for the heck of it. I mean D1 they wouldn't even know there's scum because nobody died yet and then they still kill people. Now i know why the jailer can throw any and everybody in jail lol.
May 27, 2017 2:21 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Now, I am wondering how good this Vigilante might be...
I repeat, it's you isn't it xD

yurkin said:
Some fast question as im still rereading...
Beside vt, cop, doc, what roles there are in a basic game?
Is there some explanation why 3 players died n1? As i expected them to be 2.

Vig, roleblocker, jailer, godfather. Those are some usual ones in basic games as well. Naturally they won't all be in this game though. Usually getting replaced with something similar. For example if you have a jailer you probably won't have a doc. Since scum had a doctor i doubt town to have one. Meaning i don't believe denja's doc claim anymore. Well there can be some other roles in the game that i didn't name of course. I've seen a bodyguard serving as the town protective role as well once.
Oh and as for why 3 deaths: Vig, SK, scum.

Suzune-chan said:
PentaFlare said:
@Laby-Gaga has replaced @Grapefruit21, just when you thought you had gotten rid of him for good!
This means that Lamby and Grapefruit have to have the same alignment because it would not make sense otherwise. While it is possible for Lamb to come in on the scum side it would affect how the game would balance when it came to information, therefore, grapefruit is town.
I doubt it'd work like this. Lamb was VT, I don't think he had any information that scum didn't have by the time of his replacement. Also if it gave away his alignment i don't think penta would've allowed the replacement.
May 27, 2017 2:40 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:

Vig, roleblocker, jailer, godfather. Those are some usual ones in basic games as well. Naturally they won't all be in this game though. Usually getting replaced with something similar. For example if you have a jailer you probably won't have a doc. Since scum had a doctor i doubt town to have one. Meaning i don't believe denja's doc claim anymore. Well there can be some other roles in the game that i didn't name of course. I've seen a bodyguard serving as the town protective role as well once.
Oh and as for why 3 deaths: Vig, SK, scum.

Ok got it, thanks wen!
That explains why cp reacted in such manner to rinto's doc claim, as cp knew for sure what you're telling me now.
May 27, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
I was just a singer.
I smell BS with your flavour and then

Suzune-chan said:
I did not claim to have an ability, in fact I was bored because I enjoy slipping into the character and the fact that I literally was flavourless meant I was unlikely to look up the series and unlikely to read and then I would be unlikely to be attached. Because I enjoy being attached to the game and the role I am playing. Gives me new found appreciation and allows me to take on the character I play traits and add them to my writing, which make playing more fun.

Suzune-chan said:
You even said this. So much hypocrisy.

Vote: Suzune-chan

@Gruffin @Ruu @Fo let's go

May 27, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
Doubtfull if you look at lambyga. Then again he hasn't spoken at all since replacing as far as i can see so maybe true after all?
Pointless fluff.

It's you isn't it? xD
Role fishing. I must have peeked at Penta's setup and knew there was no town doc so I fake claimed it huh?

wen294 said:

What do you want me to do? He is dead and I knew his claim was full of sheet. He just made a very good play to tank a kill instead of potential PRs and he was obviously an SK meal.

Call it meta-gaming. We have a CP mafia flip who is definitely active so if Abu is lost, he can just refer to CP for information.

I feel like in your eyes everybody is a SK xD
Which in a sense is true since townies are serial killers as well by lynching other people for the heck of it. I mean D1 they wouldn't even know there's scum because nobody died yet and then they still kill people. Now i know why the jailer can throw any and everybody in jail lol.
I don't see the purpose of this comment.

wen294 said:
I repeat, it's you isn't it xD
This again?

Not sure which one is better to lynch Suzune or wen. I wish vig has 2 shots.
DenjaXMay 27, 2017 9:29 AM

May 27, 2017 9:47 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaMan said:

It's you isn't it? xD
I must have peeked at Penta's setup and knew there was no town doc so I fake claimed it huh?
Not like you needed to peek at the set-up to fake-claim.

DenjasaurusRex said:
wen294 said:

What do you want me to do? He is dead and I knew his claim was full of sheet. He just made a very good play to tank a kill instead of potential PRs and he was obviously an SK meal.
What made you so sure it can't be scum. I seriously don't understand why you'd be so sure about this, unless you're scum or SK yourself. Either kill could've come from either side.

DenjaZone said:
Call it meta-gaming. We have a CP mafia flip who is definitely active so if Abu is lost, he can just refer to CP for information.
I have legit never seen an inactive scum ask their teammates for information during an active day phase in the scum chat. It's close to always better to ask for it in the actual game chat.
May 27, 2017 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
What made you so sure it can't be scum. I seriously don't understand why you'd be so sure about this, unless you're scum or SK yourself. Either kill could've come from either side.
I accused grrr of being mafia rolecop and I was trying to communicate with him but he only speaks with girls so I had Gruffin talk to him but unfortunately, the phase was already over before I could figure out his alignment. All is good because he tanked a night kill for town so there is nothing more to say about grrr besides his heroism. For my own clarity's sake I want to think that the kills were made like in this order because it made the most sense to me and so that I can move on:

CP was killed by vigilante - I don't think SK would kill a suspect/lynch fodder. I don't think CP killed himself because he is a doctor.

grrr was killed by SK - SK is scared to be figured out and vig cannot shoot a claimed town cop. Mafia could have killed him as well. It is interchangeable with logic.

logic was killed by mafia - CP was mafia and the motive of killing logic was apparent due to them having beef against each other. Killing logic was the most logical (no pun intended) explanation so that CP and his buddies can have a breather. Or SK also had beef with logic and killed him. In the end, it doesn't matter who exactly killed who. I just settled with logic killed by mafia because there are multiple mafia members and it has higher chance of the beef motive to kill than a mere lone SK.

You can have your own interpretation about the night events. It is all up to you. I don't want to further analyze the night kills because we will go nowhere so it is best to settle with your own interpretation. I am settling with my own interpretation.

wendigo said:
I have legit never seen an inactive scum ask their teammates for information during an active day phase in the scum chat. It's close to always better to ask for it in the actual game chat.
You'd be surprised.
DenjaXMay 27, 2017 10:10 AM

May 27, 2017 12:01 PM

Dec 2013
Also is it just me or did this chat suddenly up and die?
(Aside from the Denjazone and me)
May 27, 2017 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:

It's just you >:3
May 27, 2017 12:38 PM

May 2012
Ugh, sorry again. I'll stop game throwing.

unvote

Considering the Big 3 of the flavor debate are gone and the pace has slowed, I think I can get myself back on track by rereading the few people who didn't rep out and scrounging up a solid reads list to work off of. But first--
Ruu said:
This is kinda my point, though. If your vote is your only power and you are town, then why squander it on a non-existent wagon? Like, you aren't going to lynch scum that way, and the fact that you were scumreading him and not pushing it as hard as you could makes me wary. I even asked you why he was the better lynch and got no response.

Also what happened to your vote on Lamby? You change your vote because the vote on Astros is useless and to start a counter wagon for reactions, but change away to be the only vote on Fo before it even got that far. I don't understand your progression here.
Suzune-chan said:
Griffin said:
Suzune: Lot's of IIoA, agree that the Grape push didn't make much sense, neither did the Lamby case. I don't quite get what she was trying to accomplish by asking Grrr to poke her though and question if that's a scum mindset to tempt a cop claim.
It was to see whether the power actually existed Grrr, is quite gambity if I presented an option it would force the truth. He would either have to come up with the alignment or he would have to move forward in his plans. Also I was getting kind of annoyed by everyone's I'll talk to Suzune later standpoint. @Gruffin
I see. I think why no one is talking to you much is you don't have much of a presence from a lack of solid reads to interact with, or at least that is why I hardly engaged with you. So do you think you can give me a quick t/s list with some reasons?
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
I was just a singer.
I smell BS with your flavour and then

Suzune-chan said:

Suzune-chan said:
You even said this. So much hypocrisy.

Vote: Suzune-chan

@Gruffin @Ruu @Fo let's go
Nah, I don't find this to be very compelling.

Gonna Vote: Ruu for now while I backread the rest. Fite me Denja.
May 27, 2017 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Fite me Denja.
Then I'll keep protecting you and you will suffer from burden of proficiency. You will be forced to be playing with your own win condition and I will make sure the hosts will keep remind you that. You don't want them to get disappointed in you right? muehehehe

wen294 said:
Are you just going sit to comment and not scum hunting or what?

May 27, 2017 1:11 PM

May 2015
sick in bed T___________T

catching up
May 27, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
wen294 said:
Basically, yeah.
May 27, 2017 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
DenjaX said:
Basically, yeah.

May 27, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2015
I'm f lost.

Denja could be SK or vig for me. Vig seems like a good guess based on his posts about him. Also can you please stop giving fluffy reasons for your votes? I want a serious case against Suzu. If you show me proof I will trust you but for now I'm still undecided. No more mistakes can be make cause we will be loosing two townies per night thanks to this tpr -_-
We need to nailed scum or tpr today.
May 27, 2017 1:39 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
I'm f lost.

Denja could be SK or vig for me. Vig seems like a good guess based on his posts about him. Also can you please stop giving fluffy reasons for your votes? I want a serious case against Suzu. If you show me proof I will trust you but for now I'm still undecided. No more mistakes can be make cause we will be loosing two townies per night thanks to this tpr -_-
She lied about claiming flavour. PRs have flavour(source: me and vigilante if they showed up to confirm) and then she retracted her claim and went with villager instead. That is suspicious as hell.

Also her reads and votes have no substance and seriously lack progression. This is not the town Suzune that I respect. Like seriously lynching Lamb based on guts?

If this level of activity keeps up, I am gonna sit here and do nothing and let the SK and mafia have their crossfire during the night. I believe SK is night immune so they will have to do action sooner or later. Also, mafia will most likely have 3 members.

May 27, 2017 1:44 PM

May 2015
Probably town: Grape/Lamb 2.0 [based on CP posts and his interaction with logic], Fo [I liked his latest posts + response to my questioning and the recent flips made me question my analysis too], Denja [If he had lost a mafia partner as soon as he arrived he would be playing different I think, his fluffiness makes me think he could be vig that is now bored after loosing what made him especial lol]

May 27, 2017 1:57 PM

Nov 2008
This is ridiculous. I am talking to the scums here. Of course they will never listen to me.

and the town are bunch of inactives.

Sigh.

May 27, 2017 2:08 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
I'm f lost.

She lied about claiming flavour. PRs have flavour(source: me and vigilante if they showed up to confirm) and then she retracted her claim and went with villager instead. That is suspicious as hell.

Also her reads and votes have no substance and seriously lack progression. This is not the town Suzune that I respect. Like seriously lynching Lamb based on guts?

If this level of activity keeps up, I am gonna sit here and do nothing and let the SK and mafia have their crossfire during the night. I believe SK is night immune so they will have to do action sooner or later. Also, mafia will most likely have 3 members.

Wait, when did she claimed? didn't I have this discussion with her already? xD Going on a gut feeling is not very Suzune-like I'll give you that.
So we are still missing 2 mafias and 1 tpr right?

Sidenote:

Basic Mafia Queue:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

and

What I learned from this two things is that SK in basic games don't have additional powers (they are not NK immune).
So why do you keep talking about that possibility @DenjaX ? Are you trying to stop mafia from trying to kill their suspected tpr? This made me questioned my idea of you being vig and made me think of the possibility of you rolling tpr.
May 27, 2017 2:23 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
This is ridiculous. I am talking to the scums here. Of course they will never listen to me.

and the town are bunch of inactives.

Sigh.

your lies make me laugh. Take the game seriously if you are town denja. Why are you sooo sure that the inactives are town?
May 27, 2017 2:30 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

Wait, when did she claimed? didn't I have this discussion with her already? xD Going on a gut feeling is not very Suzune-like I'll give you that.
So we are still missing 2 mafias and 1 tpr right?

Sidenote:

Basic Mafia Queue:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

and

What I learned from this two things is that SK in basic games don't have additional powers (they are not NK immune).
So why do you keep talking about that possibility @DenjaX ? Are you trying to stop mafia from trying to kill their suspected tpr? This made me questioned my idea of you being vig and made me think of the possibility of you rolling tpr.

Nevermind. She claimed to have no flavour at post 595 which is earlier than most villager claim.

Weird, I thought she claimed a flavour before when I was catching up. I hope she ain't scum and deleted that post. I am gonna look again on who claimed to have flavour.

What is that? Is that from a game queue post? I don't see a TPR/SK to be added. I'd say don't think much about that parenthesis. They are most likely just examples and not a definite use for this set-up. Because that would mean that there can only be 1 doctor and that is mafia and I am full of sheet after all. I am doctor too.

Also, I already explained why I think SK is most likely night immune is due to the wordings of win condition. Read it and come back to me with your thoughts.

And you already confirmed that I am PR. It says 1/3 which means there are 5 town PRs and I am the protector for town. Keep forcing your SK accusation against me. I wanna see if people are gonna jump on that too and lynch me.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.