Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
May 26, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
I believe SK is mafia kill immune(prob not immune to vig if it exists) or bulletproof and can only be lynched due to the wording of their win condition.

I really hope you are wrong cause if mafia kills the sk by accident that would be ideal for us!
May 26, 2017 4:11 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
:\

Rip my reads. Please just lynch me today and put me out of my misery.
OK

Vote: Gruffin

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 4:13 PM

May 2012
Thank you.

May 26, 2017 4:14 PM

May 2015
PentaFlare said:
Day 2

CorruptedPurity has been killed. They were:

grrr has been killed. They were:

logic340 has been killed. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#night2

I just see this!!! we lost three townies?!?!?! Also now Rinto/Denja needs to die. CP was our doctor so his claim is bs right?
Grrr just likes to get NK -_- but thank god we were right and he was bluffing loosing another pr would mean the end of town.
May 26, 2017 4:15 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Thank you.

stop it. You were wrong, try again. We can't give up!!!
May 26, 2017 4:16 PM

Nov 2008
We have 3 kills. It is probably vig that shot CP. Mafia most likely shot logic and SK stabbed grrr

Vig, show yourself so I can protect you tonight.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
vote: Denja

We lost our doctor with CP I don't trust you anymore.
May 26, 2017 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

You color blind doe?

May 26, 2017 4:18 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
We have 3 kills. It is probably vig that shot CP. Mafia most likely shot logic and SK stabbed grrr

Vig, show yourself so I can protect you tonight.

why would vig go after CP makes no sense. Going after logic is more... logical (no pun intended)
May 26, 2017 4:18 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:

You color blind doe?

??
May 26, 2017 4:19 PM

May 2015
Rip my idea that megumi was tpr
May 26, 2017 4:21 PM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:

why would vig go after CP makes no sense. Going after logic is more... logical (no pun intended)
knowing that CP flipped mafia and logic died, i just make the link. logic died and resentment was the motive. CP literally flipped by logic's behaviour so he silenced him forever.

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
Rip my idea that megumi was tpr
Are you still gonna keep your vote on me or what?

Nov 2015
Wow, Cp really had me fooled >__> Guess it's lucky he still can't escape the N1 curse lol

I'll be back in the evening to post more thoughts, I did look over Ruu a little overNight and compared her to the last game of her's I read so I'll post my findings then. Also, I thought more to myself about Suzune and I think she is actually more likely town.
May 26, 2017 4:22 PM

May 2015
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:
You color blind doe?

??

I'm an idiot. I didn't know that color meant mafia. I thought pr had a different color

unvote
May 26, 2017 4:22 PM

May 2015
@CorruptedPurity you pocketed me so good. I won't trust you anymore.
May 26, 2017 4:25 PM

May 2015
Now I need to rethink all my reads - starting with grape since I was townreading CP and him.

He unvoted logic last minute which is odd but that's all I remember atm. I need to take a closer look again since I had only read like two post of him when my iso died -_-
May 26, 2017 4:27 PM

May 2015
vote: Fo

He said logic train was all town. He really tried to get logic mislynch. I made an ISO read it...
May 26, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
Updated Ranking: scummiest to towniest

grrr - I knew he bluffed but good job baiting the night kill. Your sack of rice wont be in vain.
CorruptedPurity - yeah no surprise.
wen294
Suzune-chan
Gruffin
Ruu
Fo
Astros
Floofs
AbuHumaid
Grapefruit21
Togs
logic340 - I will continue where you left off. I salute you stirring emotions to get reads. Even though it is your nature to have a very brash attitude when playing, I was able to gather good segregation duties with your actions. I know, I shouldn't be promoting or encouraging you to continue your behaviour but I was able to figure out things thanks to you. Great job. But next time, take a chill pill.
DenjaX (best town)

May 26, 2017 4:29 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Thank you.
Why so apathetic?

May 26, 2017 4:38 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Thank you.
Why so apathetic?
I've had a bad run in my past 3 games where I've struggled to get a grasp on anything and it just feels like it's going in circles. And I'm tired.

Maybe it's my own fault for not looking close enough or being indecisive, but still.
May 26, 2017 4:39 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
I've had a bad run in my past 3 games where I've struggled to get a grasp on anything and it just feels like it's going in circles. And I'm tired.

Maybe it's my own fault for not looking close enough or being indecisive, but still.
Hmmm. I think you may have a purpose. Why don't we form alliance and sheep onto whoever I vote? Yes?

May 26, 2017 4:40 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Questions:
In #694 you ask Astros if his No Lynch vote was a joke. Was this question a joke? He made it clear how he felt at the time and I even asked him about it before your response. Did you not see that interactions? Did I not matter?
Yes that was me making a fluff post; does that make me scum as well? Tbh I've developed a bad habit of responding/making a couple posts before reading the thread so no I didn't see those interactions. If I vote then that means I think I'm caught up enough with the game and feel that I've taken in what I need to take in. And again you somehow make that post about you I can't even this is almost ridiculous at this point.
logic340 said:
In #696 you ask wen for reads on me, togs, and Gruffin. What are your reads on those 3 people? Why not say how you feel then ask how wen feels?
Can I get an answer to #698 now that you have had time to think about one?
This is what I've been trying to get you to understand about my game; if I spealed on for days about my reads on you three then that's gonna dirty the water of wen's response. I like pure unadulterated responses of people's own opinions themselves. Playing close to your chest isn't always a horrible thing. I've made quite a few posts about gruffin but haven't gotten around to making a case because I've been busy swimming upstream with you if you want the honest truth. I mentioned togs because he was also of interest in going for the white knight/ scum buddy defense on you at that particular moment. I have felt that togs' posts have been okay but he's like one of the few people on this site who have taken me for a complete ride in the past so I don't wholly trust my own read there. Admittedly at the time I hadn't talked much about you but again that was sorta the point.
logic340 said:
In #706 Why ask others opinions if you aren't going to listen to them or take them into consideration?
This is a loaded question but I'll answer it anyway. I think highly of myself and although I'm admittedly a bit rusty from having not played in a while there's two different reasons why I ask for people thoughts on other people. To try and build some commitment with regards to two slots I already have an opinion on or I respect their opinion. I've been trying recently to be more open minded about things but though I don't like to admit it I get caught up in thinking that my opinion is -the one- as it were.
logic340 said:
In #729 you say dono is obvious town but you have nothing that supports this statement. Are you the type to make a bunch of blank statements or can you show hwo this statement is true. A lot of you posts are statements with nothing supporting them.
One of the things that I REALLY REALLY hate doing is explaining townreads. That just doesn't get scum lynched it only helps mafia have an easier time with night kills and sheep to be frank. Tbh if you can't tell that dono slot is obv town then you're either scum or need to go reread how fair and town her interaction with you was. To be fair you're obviously going to be a bit biased. The replacement to top it was helped solidify the read but only somewhat.
logic340 said:
I would say take your own advice and try looking at things from my PoV. You have not even attempted to do that and the crux of your argument about me and dono interaction is I didn't do that. Pot calling the kettle black much? If you aren't scum for doing this then I shouldn't be either reevaluate your position and get back to me (this one is a demand not a question).
Didn't do what? This conversation has automatically become a waste of time because I don't even know if you understand why how you went about that interaction was scummy. And it's further pointless because at that point it's more of me trying to convince you that you're scum and that's again; a gigantic fucking waste of time.
logic340 said:
#1042 really doesn't sit well with me.; I am going to ask you to actually read my posts before you talk to me because you've seen how I can bee and they way you are responding to me without actually reading my posts is quite upsetting. Once you read and understand then you may responds to me.
I've read your posts and have what I would consider a solid case on you; you're displaying a contradiction of motive here by acting like you're not the one creating all this noise by misrepping me at every turn and asking me the same question that I've already answered a whole bunch of times.

Why does my read on you interest you so much? From what I can tell you didn't even think I was scum until the last time I got on. You go from (wouldn't make a vote to save me (what kind of read is that anyway? Am I a null read there? Doesn't really add up with your replies but whatever..)) to you're going to vote park me. Honestly looks like you wanted to try and get me to change my read again before doubling down.

May 26, 2017 4:40 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:

Hmmm. I think you may have a purpose. Why don't we form alliance and sheep onto whoever I vote? Yes?
Idk.
May 26, 2017 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
Alright. Then how about you help me out here?

DenjaX said:
Okay Gruffin is definitely scummy.

EDIT: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=400#msg50858665 for future reference.

Condensed:
Laby-Gaga (5 votes): Suzune-chan (32), Gruffin (45), Astros (47), Togs (48), Grapefruit21 (49)

Explain me your vote in relation with your post.

May 26, 2017 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
@Fo logic is dead. The dead can't talk anymore.

May 26, 2017 4:47 PM

Aug 2013
Oh

fuck me then
May 26, 2017 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
Oh

fuck me then
Now that logic flipped town. What is your next move?

May 26, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Alright. Then how about you help me out here?

DenjaX said:
Okay Gruffin is definitely scummy.

EDIT: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=400#msg50858665 for future reference.

Condensed:
Laby-Gaga (5 votes): Suzune-chan (32), Gruffin (45), Astros (47), Togs (48), Grapefruit21 (49)

Explain me your vote in relation with your post.
I didn't think that Logic was the correct lynch for the Day, and Lamby was the most viable option for a counter train because he had 2 votes....Or at least he did before Ruu switched. Lamby was less townie than Logic, so I thought there was a higher chance of it being right.
May 26, 2017 4:55 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
I didn't think that Logic was the correct lynch for the Day, and Lamby was the most viable option for a counter train because he had 2 votes....Or at least he did before Ruu switched. Lamby was less townie than Logic, so I thought there was a higher chance of it being right.
Ok. I respect that.

What is your reads on Suzune-chan? and aa-dono (not wen)?

May 26, 2017 5:07 PM

Nov 2008
Anyway, I wanna say that I did not do any actions last night because I thought the night phase was extended. I wanted to figure out grrr's alignment before I try to protect him.

I am so sorry town.

May 26, 2017 5:13 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Fo said:
Oh

fuck me then
Now that logic flipped town. What is your next move?
Help you out on gruffin for now but I do feel maybe a reread might be a good idea heh

vote: gruffin

Gonna respond to ruu and then probably pass out!
May 26, 2017 5:14 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
PentaFlare said:
Day 2

CorruptedPurity has been killed. They were:

grrr has been killed. They were:

logic340 has been killed. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#night2

I just see this!!! we lost three townies?!?!?! Also now Rinto/Denja needs to die. CP was our doctor so his claim is bs right?
Grrr just likes to get NK -_- but thank god we were right and he was bluffing loosing another pr would mean the end of town.
Denja is this townslip fake as fuck or is it just me?
May 26, 2017 5:15 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
Denja is this townslip fake as fuck or is it just me?
What are you talking about? Are you talking about the doctor flip?

Look at the colour.

May 26, 2017 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
Actually, whoever is the Vigilante should hide themselves for now unless you need to claim because I will be protecting myself tonight. If you revealed yourself, however, I will protect you because I am pretty sure you shot mafia and that means you are a competent scum hunter.

May 26, 2017 5:36 PM

Nov 2008
Updated Ranking (more organized):

logic340 - I will continue where you left off. I salute you for stirring emotions to get reads. Even though it is your nature to have a very brash attitude when playing, I was able to gather good segregation duties with your actions. I know, I shouldn't be promoting or encouraging you to continue your behaviour but I was able to figure out things thanks to you. Great job. But next time, take a chill pill.
grrr - I knew he bluffed but good job baiting the night kill. Your sack of rice wont be in vain.
DenjaX - Best town

Togs
Fo
Lamby(Grapefruit)
yurkin (Abu)
Floofs (Wyndz)
Bee-Boy (Astros)

Ruu - definitely SK

Gruffin
Suzune-chan
wen294 (aa-dono)

CorruptedPurity - Forgot to give my thoughts. I am sorry that I did not try to pacify the situation because I wanted more reads from you and your reactions from logic helped me segregate your alignment. I wish things have been approached in the more civilized manner.

May 26, 2017 5:49 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
Ok. I respect that.

What is your reads on Suzune-chan? and aa-dono (not wen)?
Okay, I can do this much. I am neutral on both.

Suzune: Lot's of IIoA, agree that the Grape push didn't make much sense, neither did the Lamby case. I don't quite get what she was trying to accomplish by asking Grrr to poke her though and question if that's a scum mindset to tempt a cop claim.

Dono: Reasonable, but most of her posts had to do with the flavor claiming fiasco, which is null in the end. I had to hold myself back from angle-shooting when her and Rinto double-repped out.
May 26, 2017 5:52 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
Okay, I can do this much. I am neutral on both.

Suzune: Lot's of IIoA, agree that the Grape push didn't make much sense, neither did the Lamby case. I don't quite get what she was trying to accomplish by asking Grrr to poke her though and question if that's a scum mindset to tempt a cop claim.

Dono: Reasonable, but most of her posts had to do with the flavor claiming fiasco, which is null in the end. I had to hold myself back from angle-shooting when her and Rinto double-repped out.
Okay. I respect your Suzune read

As for aa-dono. What do you think about the possibility of CP and aa-dono working together as scumbuddies?

May 26, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Okay. I respect your Suzune read

As for aa-dono. What do you think about the possibility of CP and aa-dono working together as scumbuddies?
I think it is possible.
May 26, 2017 5:59 PM

May 2012
@DenjaX Do you have something in mind?
May 26, 2017 6:04 PM

Aug 2013
Fo

Ruu said:
#183 This is the first post of him that caught my attention. There are some jokes about logic and Suzu but then he says he suspects Suzu is scum. She had rvs him and he says asking questions for which you already know the answer to is not townish:
One she's kinda asking a question she already knows the answer to which is the biggest thing. But when you couple that in with how boring the topic of discussion is (lol nolynch) it approaches an area of fake I hardly ever see from town.

I find this absurd because asking q's you know what answer is the correct one is a good way to catch mafia. So making it look like it's bad makes me think he was just looking for an easy excuse to scumread her/vote for her.
Then he says something I don't fully understand and I want him to expand on:
I also hold suz to a higher standard

What were you expecting from her? You think Suzu is scum because she is not playing like you wish she was?
Not precisely and you are right that questions with hard fast answers (for example let's say that someone is a watcher and they know someone visited the kill you could ask the person to claim their role and action and possibly catch them in a lie) are good to ask if you're already keen on something. But when it comes to mushier things, theory, reads, fluffies, then asking comes off for the sake of asking depending on the question and who's asking it. Needs nuance in other words.

And in the game of mafia when you're scum your thoughts (and questions) aren't real--there's no town-motive to why you're asking. Suz' question was busywork because she's been playing long enough to know that you don't just straight up default to no-lynch and what makes it more not genuine is I believe that probably knew logic was privy to that bit of theory as well. Not a slam-dunk case or anything and it was from some jumble page 1; you'll forgive me for not living up to your standards at that particular moment.

Ruu said:
#187 He finds Togs post about CP iffy but doesn't go into detail. He only says that Togs saying he thinks CP is town more than once looks suspicious. [tbh I do do the same as Togs when I'm town] What I don like about this post is that he asks Togs questions about CP playstyle which I find positive.
@Fo can you tell me why were you townreading grrr based on his claim?
That's just one of my tells that I should probably give up on. Wording choice and phrasing isn't very reliable and here I was admittedly forcing the issue to a bit but it did annoy me because as I've stated to logic this page going out of your way to reaffirm townreads lacks a lot of town motive a lot of the time. You can call it playstyle but what does it actually accomplish if not for reactions? And the read togs gave wasn't really looking for a reaction because he explained it and was in response to CP himself so he wasn't looking for thoughts on it.

Well you guys are used to how grrr plays by now but I'll let you in on a little secret. While I did think grrr was town if he lived until today then that would have made it a lot easier to sort him after getting a check (if everyone scumread him that would have watered the concesus down a lot like: claimed cop who's townread by everyone doesn't die in the night then you've got an OKAY case right there depending on checks and whatnot. I also touched on the fact that between him and rinto, the thought process grrr had behind his claim (while evidently not being his actual thought process because he wasn't a cop after all) to be a town motivated thought process despite a few nagging things you could nail him to the board on about playstyle. So I guess the joke was on me because grrr actually ended up making a pretty good play despite me underestimating him and townreading him anyway!

Pretty much gut and seeing enough claims in my time to know that I liked it.

Ruu said:
This post is... not good. He hadn't say anything about Rinto before and then suddenly he change his vote from Suzu to Rinto without any kind of explanation.
Fo said:
Okay I'm caught up now.
vote: Rinto

And then...
Fo said:
Also I wanna lynch this now,
vote: Wyndz
Posts are very detached despite interesting things going on at the moment; especially don't like his last on a gut level.

He voted for Suzu with a weak reason, then went for Rinto without explaining his reasons and then suddenly (a couple of posts after) goes for Wyndz (with at least some explanation but again mostly because of a gut feeling). But guess what? Even thou he actually had a reason for that last vote, he still went back to Rinto (#470). Weird right? But guess what? Rinto was on the top 3 most likely to get lynch by then so going from his good vote on Wy to a secure lynch option is not a good sign. I still don't fully buy the idea of claiming doc and being a scum doctor. Why would he do that? That put him on the spot and people where ready to lynch him...
Well my vote on rinto was for pressure because if you recall at the time we were trying to get a flavorclaim out of him and get him to slip up. Once CP backed off I moved onto wyz because I thought he was scum, then later moved back to rinto once the air was clear and I could give more of full opinion on rinto's play.

It's called naturally progressing through the game as reads evolve. I don't feel like staying on wyz would of done much either because nobody else was voting him (can't lynch someone by myself) I also thought rinto was just as scummy if not more so but couldn't go into everything I wanted when I initially voted him and he had some votes so my wouldn't have been useless. I thought it was a very good time to help get momentum going on a wagon of one of my scumreads.

That's fine and good but the scum-doc theory of mine was just that; a theory. I even followed up with you about that because you seemed to think that scum-doc couldn't exist (now we know that there is one) but at the time I wondered if there was a list of 'basic roles' and still would kinda like to know, to be honest.

Ruu said:
#506 you still find Wy scummy but you decided to change your vote? :/
Yea, I like to change my votes, like I said, depending on what's going on in the game at the moment or how I'm feeling.

Ruu said:
#508 Can you please tell me if you still find me scummy and your reasons behind it? I know that you said on #563 that you were starting to lean town with me but since you change your mind quite fast I want to see if you still have that impression.
Hmm? This question is weird it's like you know I'm town but are isoing my and scumcasing me. Uh. You're actually quite hard to read tbh. You've made some bad posts and some good posts. I think the scummiest thing you've done was have a completely off reaction to rinto and grrr's claims sometime back that I'm reminded of now that you asked me. But then your push on astros looked like it was coming from a genuine place like, you asked some good questions and got your scumread more engaged with the game. Question still remains why astros (a non-entity at that point) was your most dominate scumread, but the push looked pretty town imo.

Your iso on me just now has got me wavering again just to let you know but I do like that you are at least kind of asking me stuff and trying to figure me out?
But then why did you vote me before I've had a chance to respond to this?
I dunno seems like your mind was already made up before you even did the iso and that's... pretty scummy to be honest.

Ruu said:
#516 This is an interesting post because he was townreading logic but then he suddenly appear before phase change and voted for logic. Like I said before, he seems to be going for the popular choice. Edit: he did say that maybe logic could be scum (#567). What is also relevant form that post is that now gruffin is suddenly on the scum list (no reasons again) and wy is not. He was his strongest scum read and now he is not relevant?
I don't know how many times I'll get to use this line again so might as well.

The 'proper' way to play mafia is boring. Updating reads on everyone in every other post. Paragraphs of heresay bullshit and opinions. Wall wars. Buzzword scrabble blast.

Give me fast-paced no holds barred fist-fighting buzzer beaters with votes flying all over the place and a world where the above is scummy. That's a lot more fun.

Ruu said:
693 and.. the logic vote arrives. And post #697 involves asking penta about phase change... anxious much?
teehee

Ruu said:
He also asks about what is the lynch system. The posts after that are all about why he thinks logic is scum (even thou he hadn't talk about that possibility before in detailed). This looks like scum trying to secure a lynch to me.
Well yea, no lynching sucks. I also was confused because penta said something about 'lynchlock' being a thing and that isn't normally a thing?

Okay I think I've about used up all my nerd powers for the night
May 26, 2017 6:08 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
DenjaX Do you have something in mind?
You are one of my missing links that is why I am asking you questions. You becoming apathetic throws me off guard. Like It is just day 2 and you are already gave up?? What gives

I also want to see wen's input before I go after him.

May 26, 2017 6:12 PM

Feb 2014
@Penta, are you sure I am dead? Or you just killed me to make denja happy?
May 26, 2017 6:14 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Ruu - definitely SK

lol I wish! I've never roll tpr unfortunately, I really want to know how it feels ;-;
May 26, 2017 6:18 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:

The new grrr is here lol

grrr did the same D1 xDD
May 26, 2017 6:25 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
You are one of my missing links that is why I am asking you questions. You becoming apathetic throws me off guard. Like It is just day 2 and you are already gave up?? What gives

I also want to see wen's input before I go after him.
I am sorry. Having to sift through a bunch of circular arguments over flavor all day and still come up short isn't fun.
May 26, 2017 6:27 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
I am sorry. Having to sift through a bunch of circular arguments over flavor all day and still come up short isn't fun.
But scum got hit after all those. Nature just resolves itself, in the end. Why still apathetic?

grrr said:
are you sure I am dead? Or you just killed me to make denja happy?
Go drunk. You are home.

May 26, 2017 6:29 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
@Penta, are you sure I am dead? Or you just killed me to make denja happy?

You are very much dead. Stop making me doubt myself and triple check to be sure I haven't missed anything.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 26, 2017 6:35 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
But scum got hit after all those. Nature just resolves itself, in the end. Why still apathetic?
Because now that my top townread flipped scum I don't have a good grasp on the game, and that means I need to go reread a bunch of that to get a better idea of everything.
May 26, 2017 6:38 PM

May 2015
f.... I actually really like @Fo 's response to my iso -_-

Suzu is a mystery to me. Even thou we have been scum partners a couple of times before I still don't recognise her scum tells. Can you tell me what you know about her play style as mafia? does she have any tales?

I'm not asking for reads on every posts you make cause that would be impossible and hypocritical of me. What I was concerned about is your lack of reasons when you placed the votes. That's the moment when you are suppose to tell us why you think X person is mafia.

How do you feel about grape? (If you already talk about him, can you tell me the number of the post or give me a link?) How about his last min unvote?
Since I was townreading CP AND Grape maybe they are both buddies? I'm trying to see if I end up townreading the mafia team .____.

I wanted to vote for you to see how you and others would react to it after seeing the iso + the D2 post. But it was pointless.
I always ask people why do they find me scummy, It helps me improve my game (that sounded scummy af lol). I'm a scummy person in general so sometimes is hard for me to prove my alignment and what you guys tell me really helps me for future games + I can answer any doubts you have about me and show you my true intentions.

I feel so lost right now. My biggest townread end up being scum so I can't trust any of my previous assumptions. I'm happy that I went with my gut and didn't get logic lynch, but now he is dead so... nothing to celebrate there. For now...

unvote
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.