Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (36) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
CorruptedPurity said:
I'm done talking with you logic, I can tell you that Apple is spelled Epal in another language but you'll tell me I'm wrong cause its not in English then proceed to stomp on me and disregard my entire argument cos I'm a shitty person for not using english. I can explain my reasonings but I won't explain it to you because I don't see a point, you'll not listen, you'll just deflect and argue about other stupid things.
you explaining it would be a waste of time anyways because it's wrong so don't waste your breath or your time just go ahead and know that you're dead wrong.

I hope you get killed night 1 again town will be better off
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Gruffin said:
Best of luck.
I made it halfway and had to stop. Now I'm four more pages behind.

Gruffin said:
Based on her answers to me, I think that it's possible that she's the type to look busy as either alignment because there isn't a focus on finding motive behind her suspects' words and more of a focus on watching people do things so she can draw a conclusion through the vibes she gets from their actions...Which of course makes her a difficult read.

If I squint, I can see her trying to figure you out in her own way, but it's too early for me to be sure of that when it could be as you say. I'd like to watch her for a little while in any case.
The vibes read makes a lot of sense and that's so like Ruu haha. I don't know why I hadn't considered that as it's a bit obvious. If that's the case then definitely a reason to try and post more, even if I seem to just parrot.

wen294 said:
Waaaait.... what?
You can only bus when you're both scum right? So isn't this basically you saying that you and him are scumbuddies? Is this really one of the worst slips i have ever seen in my life or am i misinterpreting something here?

Vote: Astros
My mind has bus, wagon, and train filed away as interchangeable. I think I did this for another game some months back. Basically they didn't try to mount votes on me for it.

Fo said:
Astros said:
Vote: No Lynch


Catching up now...
Tell me this is a joke
If it was then it was certainly a bad one as no one is laughing.

Time for the EOP scramble...





 
May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
@AbuHumaid @Ruu @Astros @Laby-gaga @Grrr any of you guys feel like showing up in the next 10 minutes ?
 
May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
@Togs I'll read that during Night Phase when I have more time.

 
May 25, 2017 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
PentaFlare said:
Suzune-chan said:
What time does the phase end, can't seem to find it @Pentaflare

catch up coming~

http://itsalmo.st/#night1
I have no idea where that came from, but thanks~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
 
May 25, 2017 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
logic340 said:
RIP this town

You brought it on yourself by not being able to articulate coherent reads. Same as in Stray dogs where you claim you caught the whole team but we won. You abjectly failed at making your POV understandable and appealing to your fellow town.

I still think you're scum and I'm not moving my vote. But wanted to get one last bit of vitriol out before you flip.
 
May 25, 2017 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
I'm a Zombie Village
Town knows what I mean
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
RIP this town

You brought it on yourself by not being able to articulate coherent reads. Same as in Stray dogs where you claim you caught the whole team but we won. You abjectly failed at making your POV understandable and appealing to your fellow town.

I still think you're scum and I'm not moving my vote. But wanted to get one last bit of vitriol out before you flip.
you brought it on yourself by starting with me after I told you not to tunneling like you always do and playing your normal Town game which generally sinks the town good job grapefruit keep it up
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
 
May 25, 2017 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Laby-Gaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly whether or not they are detached or not is not something I am good at telling only if the tone of them is off from one to another. Tonally they all feel the same so I do not have an opinion really on Wy they did nothing to really stand out to me as interesting.

Lamb I am getting a scum feeling from. I commented on it earlier I believe, but very early in the game I picked up on it and when I finally catch up will be my vote.


Pre-planned opinion and probable solution before having caught up?
Only good thing I can see about that is making sure you don't go second guessing what you believe to have picked up on, other than that.... yuck.
I lost this post once already...

I am uncertain what you don't get. I scum read you early in the game and then finish reading for posting a vote? What is so strange about that, it is not pre-planned it is an early read since iw as not on to catch you are the time. This seems like unnecessary criticism on your part.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
logic340 said:
I'm a Zombie Village
Town knows what I mean
I can confirm to understanding this. Does not having flavour drive you crazy?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
Astros said:
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
5 on Logic with no counter train, I believe.
 
May 25, 2017 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Gruffin said:
5 on Logic with no counter train, I believe.
Wow. I have missed a lot or really did not pay attention when skimming. This sucks.
 
May 25, 2017 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Astros said:
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
There are 5 votes on Logic, the rest of us who are here are scattered or not voting I think. My hope is to mobile everyone on some kind of consensus who isn’t Logic.. with 5 minutes left I’m not really optimistic anymore though.
 
May 25, 2017 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
5 on Logic with no counter train, I believe.
Wow. I have missed a lot or really did not pay attention when skimming. This sucks.
Logic was always leading but...i am surprised no coutnerwagon came up. Probably townie based on that fact alone.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Togs said:
Astros said:
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
There are 5 votes on Logic, the rest of us who are here are scattered or not voting I think. My hope is to mobile everyone on some kind of consensus who isn’t Logic.. with 5 minutes left I’m not really optimistic anymore though.
Who are we mobalising too? Preferably not logic...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
I'm good I don't need saving use the information to win this town
Vote:Change
Unvote


Putity your whiny af I really wasn't that bad and I'm holding my tongue right now as I have some choice words for you that I'll keep to myself.
Grapefruit after 10 games are playing with me I think you would learn so if this is Town grapefruit you need to step up buddy cuz you're a big part of the reason Town always loses I'm just going to keep it straight up 100 with you right now and I'm not mincing any words
You two made this game no fun for me I'll gladly die as town
Grrr I don't know why you like parking votes on me every game but whatever
Lam-b you're probably scam again
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Vote Count 1.7 has Lady with two votes. Worth a shot. Don't really know what to think of their character claim before.

Vote Lady-Gaga
 
May 25, 2017 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
I think all that's left to do is look at everyone on Logic's train if he flips town then.
 
May 25, 2017 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Well at least we agree on something.
 
May 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
There are 5 votes on Logic, the rest of us who are here are scattered or not voting I think. My hope is to mobile everyone on some kind of consensus who isn’t Logic.. with 5 minutes left I’m not really optimistic anymore though.
Who are we mobalising too? Preferably not logic...
Gah I really don’t know.. right now I just have a bunch of town and null reads >__< If you have any ideas I’ll hear them, I would take my chances with any completely null read over logic rn, this includes Lamby Abu and Grr
 
May 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
I honestly wouldn of replace out but three people already asked before so.i felt it was too late
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10005
Gruffin said:
I think all that's left to do is look at everyone on Logic's train if he flips town then.
Good chance mafia is in it. Logic is a town favorite.
 
May 25, 2017 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Vote Count 1.8
logic340 (5 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), wen294 (12), CorruptedPurity (23), Wen (27), Grapefruit (31), grrr (35), Laby-Gaga (36), Fo (42)
Laby-Gaga (3 votes): CorruptedPurity (18), Suzune-chan (32), wen294 (38), Ruu (40), Gruffin (45), Astros (47)
AbuHumaid (2 votes): Wyndz (25), Togs (43)
Astros (1 vote): Grapefruit21 (6), Ruu (29), wen294 (41)
Rinto-kun (0 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), wen294 (22), Laby-Gaga (24), Fo (33)
Wyndz (0 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20), Gruffin (37)
Fo (0 votes): Suzune-chan (2), Ruu (44)
wen294 (0 votes): logic340 (26), Logic340 (28)
Grapefruit (0 votes): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
Ruu (0 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
grrr (0 votes): Ruu (9)
Togs (0 votes): Wyndz (11)
CorruptedPurity (0 votes): Wen294 (30), logic340 (46)
Gruffin (0 votes): Grrr (34)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3), Astros (39)
Not Voting (2 players): AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10), Wyndz (37), Laby-Gaga (45)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2), Laby-Gaga (32)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21), wen294 (26), wen294 (28), CorruptedPurity (46)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20), Logic340 (31)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5), AbuHumaid (43)
grrr: logic340 (7), Gruffin (34), Logic340 (35)
Ruu: grrr (9), Ruu (24), Astros (29), Laby-Gaga (40), Fo (44)
Wyndz: Togs (11), AbuHumaid (25)
wen294: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22) logic340 (27), CorruptedPurity(30), Laby-Gaga (38), Astros (41)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13), Rinto-kun (24)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18), logic340 (23)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19), Rinto-kun (33), logic340 (42)
Astros: No Lynch (39), Laby-Gaga (47)


Sorry this took so long
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
May 25, 2017 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
change vote: lamby I'm down with this
 
May 25, 2017 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Vote: Lamby

logic's claim is town, he's just a dick.
 
May 25, 2017 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
Wait, @Ruu moved off of Lamby?
 
May 25, 2017 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
And one of us needs to replace out or this is going to get toxic. I volunteer.
 
May 25, 2017 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
And one of us needs to replace out or this is going to get toxic. I volunteer.
Can't you just not talk to each other? Or take a step back before posting?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: Lamby

logic's claim is town, he's just a dick.
nah don't go doing that I'm tempted to vote myself now
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Time!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
I'm afking D2 If I live
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Holy crap, did we actually do it ?
 
May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
I wanted to let him die because I'm it would have been very satisfying to do so, but rules say you have to play to your win con. I think Lamby is greater than random to be town, but I have doubts.

This counter wagon is kind of garbage though.
 
May 25, 2017 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
I wanted to let him die because I'm it would have been very satisfying to do so, but rules say you have to play to your win con. I think Lamby is greater than random to be town, but I have doubts.

This counter wagon is kind of garbage though.
Possibly, I will be the one to take the fall for it though since i have been sitting on this lynch all day. The rest of you are just joiners.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2859
We did it! :D
 
May 25, 2017 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Gruffin said:
Wait, @Ruu moved off of Lamby?


yes I voted for Fo because I think he is mafia.
 
May 25, 2017 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Grapefruit21 said:
And one of us needs to replace out or this is going to get toxic. I volunteer.
Please don’t Grape, I think you’re pretty valuable. Take a break for Night 1 and come back to us Day 2, I promise I’ll what I can to make the thread atmosphere nicer for everyone
 
May 25, 2017 4:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15059
I'm out
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
May 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:
And one of us needs to replace out or this is going to get toxic. I volunteer.
Can't you just not talk to each other? Or take a step back before posting?

Been trying to do that. I've typed up about 5 more posts and deleted them. I don't want to do that anymore.

@PentaFlare
 
May 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Ruu said:
I just woke up. Let me collect my thoughts...

Fo said:
@Ruu-- confused why you think scum doctor isn't a basic role? Is there a list of roles that can/cannot be in this game somewhere I could look at because there's evidently a couple different definitions of basic


I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
Nah scum doctors exist. They are kind of not fun to play as, but they do exist. They are the same as the town doctor but scum aligned.

Ruu said:

I know is not very "townie" to bring up tpr but this time we got a sk so I think we should care about finding him. SK will most likely go after town read people because it's the easier way to achieve his wincon (if he hits mafia we will win before he can).
Any candidates? I got none unfortunately D:
Are you the SK ruu, seems like kind of strange thing to bring up right in the middle of the phase. You hunt the sk the same way you hunt the town naturally.

Ruu said:
@Togs here it is ~

> Your posts look like you are trying to be active and changing your normal lurking mode which I see it as a positive thing.
> You are town reading more people than scum reading. Which for me is a townish thing to do because mafia usually tries to give some options for a mislynch early on. And having so many townreads makes it hard to try to lead a myslynch later on.
> You have fluffy posts but there are usually about asking people to poke you, give you info, etc.

This were my notes on you ^^
This is such a fluffy read...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Final Vote Count
Full:

Condensed:
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
May 25, 2017 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Can't you just not talk to each other? Or take a step back before posting?

Been trying to do that. I've typed up about 5 more posts and deleted them. I don't want to do that anymore.

@PentaFlare
I suppose if it is too difficult, I think personally it is because you are similar that you bump heads so much...
We just all can't get hot at once.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4733
Take a break my friend, I think you really need one. Once your head is clear please reconsider logically if you still want to play or not, and don't worry about it until then
 
May 25, 2017 4:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Please let the flip be scum...
Please...
Pretty please...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6565
Night 1

Laby-Gaga has been lynched. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#day2
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
 
May 25, 2017 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Well...darn...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
May 25, 2017 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Been trying to do that. I've typed up about 5 more posts and deleted them. I don't want to do that anymore.

@PentaFlare
I suppose if it is too difficult, I think personally it is because you are similar that you bump heads so much...
We just all can't get hot at once.

It definitely 100% is because of that.
 
May 25, 2017 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
I just woke up. Let me collect my thoughts...



I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
Nah scum doctors exist. They are kind of not fun to play as, but they do exist. They are the same as the town doctor but scum aligned.

Ruu said:

I know is not very "townie" to bring up tpr but this time we got a sk so I think we should care about finding him. SK will most likely go after town read people because it's the easier way to achieve his wincon (if he hits mafia we will win before he can).
Any candidates? I got none unfortunately D:
Are you the SK ruu, seems like kind of strange thing to bring up right in the middle of the phase. You hunt the sk the same way you hunt the town naturally.

Ruu said:
@Togs here it is ~

> Your posts look like you are trying to be active and changing your normal lurking mode which I see it as a positive thing.
> You are town reading more people than scum reading. Which for me is a townish thing to do because mafia usually tries to give some options for a mislynch early on. And having so many townreads makes it hard to try to lead a myslynch later on.
> You have fluffy posts but there are usually about asking people to poke you, give you info, etc.

This were my notes on you ^^
This is such a fluffy read...


but nobody was talking about tpr so I wanted to get people talking about it. Do you have any candidates for sk? Also I caught something in one of your posts but I would ask you about it after D2 cause I need to check something first.
My notes on Togs are from early on (I posted them today but I made them when I only had a few posts to work with) that's why they are not very solid.
 
Top
Pages (36) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »