Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Action Heroine Cheer Fruits' Staff and Cast Members Announced

New
Apr 19, 2017 3:24 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for previously announced Action Heroine Cheer Fruits original anime has revamped and announced the staff and cast members. The TV series is slated for Summer 2017 via TBS and BS-TBS.

Cast
Misaki Shirogane: M.A.O (Mao Ichimichi) (Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel (TV))
Roko Kuroki: Rie Murakawa (Non Non Biyori)
An Akagi: Miku Itou (Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yattemita.)
Mana Midorikawa: Yuuki Hirose (Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu)
Yuuki Aoyama, Genki Aoyama: Haruka Ishida (AKB0048)
Mikan Kise: Erii Yamazaki (Frame Arms Girl)
Hatsuri Momoi: Moe Toyota (Hibike! Euphonium)
Kanon Shimura: Haruka Shiraishi (Sanzoku no Musume Ronja)

Staff
Director: Keizou Kusakawa (Fuuka)
Series Composition: Naruhisa Arakawa (Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari)
Character Design: Naomi Ide (Kantai Collection: KanColle)
Music Production: Nippon Columbia
Studio: Diomedea

Character Introduction PV

Source: Official Twitter
VindstotJun 1, 2017 3:54 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 19, 2017 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Uhh, Diomedea again, I won't watch it, I can't trust more in this studio xD. After recents series like Mayoiga, Handa-kun or Fuuka (I liked this last one, but it was an original story...) is hard to trust in Diomedea...
Apr 19, 2017 3:41 AM

Jan 2015
Meh, Diomedea. Won't even bother watching the first episode
Apr 19, 2017 4:30 AM

Mar 2015
i didn't undertand the hate for diomedea...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 19, 2017 4:34 AM

Mar 2014
Kuma said:

At least for me it isn't hate, it is dissapointment, because they failed lot of times.
Apr 19, 2017 4:55 AM

Jul 2015
Kuma said:

The studio who made fuuka deserve all the hate
Apr 19, 2017 5:19 AM

Aug 2015
Well Fuuka was just beyond salvation. Still with these bunch of cute girls I for sure will watch it.
SeijiroUshioApr 19, 2017 5:24 AM
Apr 19, 2017 5:36 AM

Apr 2017
Oh Great another of those MOEBLOB shows.. doing cute things... :p

Still worth it

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 19, 2017 6:03 AM

Oct 2016
You were expecting Kyo Ani,
But it was me, Dio!...medea
Apr 19, 2017 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
This is directing by the same director of Fuuka? Not watching this.
Apr 19, 2017 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Well. People with the fucking salt for Diomedea Lawl! No offense really, but Tbh Fuuka was shit to begin with apparently from loads of manga readers that I've talked to... the anime made it somehow worse so... why go and give too much shit on the director and the show when its just shit at first eye? xD I think he's just a hit or miss.

But staff wise I'll say it's pretty alright. I think it'll be the cute girls doing cute things type of series so we'll go and see.
Apr 20, 2017 4:04 AM

Mar 2015
OnegaiAnime said:
Kuma said:

At least for me it isn't hate, it is dissapointment, because they failed lot of times.

they are a "okayish"... it's most ofenly they are opressed to adapt as much as they cant (campione for example) because producer want quick cash grab) or scartch it as much as they can (fuuka) before they are to the point it was reluctant to people buy their original product.... both of them are mainly production comitee choices than the studio it self...

now take a look at handa-kun (not those barakamon suckers) and noucome.... both of them adapted faithfully compared their original source...

tragedydesu said:
Kuma said:

as if it was good to begin with...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 20, 2017 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
OnegaiAnime said:

they are a "okayish"... it's most ofenly they are opressed to adapt as much as they cant (campione for example) because producer want quick cash grab) or scartch it as much as they can (fuuka) before they are to the point it was reluctant to people buy their original product.... both of them are mainly production comitee choices than the studio it self...

now take a look at handa-kun (not those barakamon suckers) and noucome.... both of them adapted faithfully compared their original source...

tragedydesu said:

In other words you can say that Diomedea is quite inconsistent, sometimes they can make good stuff, some they can butcher it (well Akuma no Riddle was a good example of this where it came to butching up and all).

And I can't speak for the manga myself but a lot of people said that Fuuka was just bad to begin with so its not their fault for making something that was shit in the first place.
Apr 20, 2017 3:08 PM

Aug 2014
Is this like Locodol with fruits? The girls do look nice and ripe.
Sieg Zeon!
Apr 20, 2017 6:21 PM

Mar 2015
Symphyon said:
Kuma said:

In other words you can say that Diomedea is quite inconsistent, sometimes they can make good stuff, some they can butcher it (well Akuma no Riddle was a good example of this where it came to butching up and all).

And I can't speak for the manga myself but a lot of people said that Fuuka was just bad to begin with so its not their fault for making something that was shit in the first place.

nah, my point is that they oftenly paid to do radiculous stuff to begin with that there is no hope to be ended up decent...

tho their original anime not that good either, but i like some of their adaptation that it's not forced to do radiculous stuff... they are also visually decent...
Apr 20, 2017 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
Diomedia is doing this huh? Idk care if Gokai Yellow/Raptor's actress is being part of this it ain't worth watching another one of Diomedia butchered garbage.

Apr 20, 2017 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
Symphyon said:

nah, my point is that they oftenly paid to do radiculous stuff to begin with that there is no hope to be ended up decent...

tho their original anime not that good either, but i like some of their adaptation that it's not forced to do radiculous stuff... they are also visually decent...

Oh alright alright, understandable.

Also I can agree with what you say about the visuals... they can make some stuff look decent to maybe good too.
Apr 23, 2017 10:24 AM

Feb 2013
Where's this anime entry?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 21, 2017 5:07 AM

Nov 2007
OP: "Jounetsu☆Fruit (情熱☆フルーツ)" by Tokimeki Kanshasai (トキメキ感謝祭) [Misaki Shirogane (CV: Mao Ichimichi), Roko Kuroki (CV: Rie Murakawa), Mikan Kise (CV: Erii Yamazaki), Mana Midorikawa (CV: Yuuki Hirose), Yuuki and Genki Aoyama (CV: Haruka Ishida), An Akagi (CV: Miku Itou), Kanon Shimura (CV: Haruka Shiraishi)]
ED: "Hi no Ataru Basho (陽の当たる場所)" by Tokimeki Kanshasai (トキメキ感謝祭) [Misaki Shirogane (Mao Ichimichi), Roko Kuroki (Rie Murakawa), Mikan Kise (Erii Yamazaki), Mana Midorikawa (Yuuki Hirose), Yuuki and Genki Aoyama (Haruka Ishida), An Akagi (Miku Itou), Kanon Shimura (Haruka Shiraishi)]
http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/cfru/news/news20170521.html

There are additional characters (appearing in first ep.), but cast members not announced yet.
http://moca-news.net/article/20170629/2017062918000b_/01/
tsubasaloverJun 29, 2017 4:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 14 minutes ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
11 seconds ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

7 by malvarez1 »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
3 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.