Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2017 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dang, I have to admit, this chapter was creepy with both the Mutsuki parts and part about "love". Just creepy.

Action wise, it's what I had expected. Intense.
Feb 25, 2017 12:06 AM

Jul 2014
Ok, Mutsuki can live. Maybe she can do us all a favor and kill Touka.
Feb 25, 2017 12:26 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know how I feel about this.. First Saiko and Urie, now Mutsuki and Sasaki...
Feb 25, 2017 1:22 AM

Feb 2015
Ok so... Mutsuki just raped Uta?

So Kaneki gets beat up by the chicks all the time and will probably die a virgin, while Uta gets laid wearing Kaneki's face?
Feb 25, 2017 1:28 AM

May 2016
Dang Mitsuki just wtf I always had a feeling that she loved Sassaki but I never know that she loved him in such a creepy way.
Feb 25, 2017 1:56 AM

Apr 2014
Woah wtf. I had a feeling Mutsuki might have had a crush on Sasaki back when :re started but I didn't expect it to be revealed like this. I bet Uta is laughing his ass off playing dead and watching all this happen.
Feb 25, 2017 2:57 AM

Mar 2012
if Uta's actually dead I'm gonna be so salty.
Feb 25, 2017 3:17 AM

Nov 2014
raian_sama said:

He isn't dead mate

And lol at Mutsuki, she's such a train wreck.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2017 3:22 AM
Jun 2016
She fucking raped him! Wtf girl
I wonder, would we get some "real" romance narrative? My boy ken need to lose his v
Feb 25, 2017 3:24 AM

Sep 2014
Raizel said:
Dang Mitsuki just wtf I always had a feeling that she loved Sassaki but I never know that she loved him in such a creepy way.

Well, she obviously wasn't like that at the time. She is crazed again right now however, and can't find heads and tails in what she is doing
Feb 25, 2017 3:26 AM

Sep 2014
Jacksnapp said:
I don't know how I feel about this.. First Saiko and Urie, now Mutsuki and Sasaki...

I have no problem with this one as we saw it coming since the beginning. The Saiko and Urie part is still cringeworthy, however
Feb 25, 2017 3:27 AM
Apr 2016
What...
This is so unexpected.
Mitsuki u re so f*cked up girl.
Im glad thats not the real Ken tho, so Uta is dead?
Feb 25, 2017 3:31 AM

May 2013
what a yandere.. that's so creepy.
and how dare she rape Uta >.>
made by bunnyama
Feb 25, 2017 3:41 AM
Apr 2016
dicecop said:
Raizel said:

Well, she obviously wasn't like that at the time. She is crazed again right now however, and can't find heads and tails in what she is doing

Maybe bc Sasaki is gone?
Feb 25, 2017 3:43 AM

Dec 2015
dicecop said:
Jacksnapp said:

I have no problem with this one as we saw it coming since the beginning. The Saiko and Urie part is still cringeworthy, however

You're absolutely right; Mutsuki's feelings were at least hinted at at the very beginning but I feel like those "love confessions" both came at the wrong time and were also placed almost immediately next to each othe (chapter timeline wise). Not that I mind any pairings but the timing just seemed off, if you know what I mean.

(While this one had more of a backstory compared to Saiko's confession that came practically out of nowhere, I would have needed more buildup to this, more tiny moments after the very beginning, hinting at Mutsuki's feelings/jealousy)

Although the timing was not to my taste, the execution of the confession itself was good I guess
Feb 25, 2017 4:11 AM
Apr 2016
Jacksnapp said:
dicecop said:

You're absolutely right; Mutsuki's feelings were at least hinted at at the very beginning but I feel like those "love confessions" both came at the wrong time and were also placed almost immediately next to each othe (chapter timeline wise). Not that I mind any pairings but the timing just seemed off, if you know what I mean.

(While this one had more of a backstory compared to Saiko's confession that came practically out of nowhere, I would have needed more buildup to this, more tiny moments after the very beginning, hinting at Mutsuki's feelings/jealousy)

Although the timing was not to my taste, the execution of the confession itself was good I guess

Could you guys please tell me which chapter/s that hinted Mutsuki's feeling towards Ken?
I might missed it nor i didnt rlly paid attention to it.
Bc this chapter come out as a real shock to me.
Feb 25, 2017 4:46 AM

Mar 2016
I didn't like her already but this chapter give me the little things that I missed to hate her mor. Damn Ishida, just kill her. She wants Toka's place lol.

And happy to see the fight against Amon started! Who is the one on the last page ? Seidou ?
Feb 25, 2017 5:05 AM

Jul 2013
Mutsuki has been the best thing to come out of :re. I look forward to seeing what she does to Aura, especially since he looks similar to Torso.

And lol at the comments on Uta's wiki page
Feb 25, 2017 5:56 AM

Jul 2015
Ishida what the fuck.
-
-

γ€Œ π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜ͺ𝘴, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦π˜₯. π˜‰π˜­π˜’π˜€π˜¬ 𝘡𝘰 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘺. 」
◐ - βœ‰

-
Feb 25, 2017 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Uta is probably like " Don't care, got laid."

Feb 25, 2017 6:27 AM

Apr 2013
Can't wait for that Kakuja fight... Seidou vs Amon
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Feb 25, 2017 6:29 AM

Nov 2014
Well dayumm...Totally not what I thought would happen when Uta showed his morphed Kaneki face to Mutsuki...But I love it XD

Ah Ishida, jus when I thought u couldn't make Mutsuki's character(Or the whole series tbh) more f'ed up, you prove me wrong...Please keep doing so~
Feb 25, 2017 7:10 AM
Apr 2016
I'm glad I wasn't the only one here who noticed the hints that Mutsuki liked Sasaki for the ppl who are asking where is it hinted In chapter 10 when Haise meet Touka Mutsuki gripped her clothes and was clearly uncomfortable by it.
Feb 25, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2015
BlackSky13 said:
Jacksnapp said:

Could you guys please tell me which chapter/s that hinted Mutsuki's feeling towards Ken?

I'm sorry I don't have the concrete scenes in mind; I would need to reread RE from the beginning ( which I probably will at some time in the future or when it's finished) but maybe you could just look at the very beginning when the Q's squad was introduced and operating together.

The way I remember it, is that Mutsuki seemed to have a different relationship with Sasaki (compared to the other three).Different from the parental affection between Saiko and Sasaki, Mutsuki always acted as though they had a little crush on Sasaki.
And they always tried to support him in a way that didn't remind me of good friends or siblings..

There were a few moments sprinkled here and there, e.g. during the Nutcracker investigation, when everyone dressed up as female (I think it was around chapter 13??) Sasaki told Mutsuki they looked cute in costume and back then I didn't register Mutsuki's reaction as completely romantic but now things look kind of different.

Or how they got really angry when someone insulted/criticized Sasaki etc.

But it was never that clear or obvious how they felt in regards to Sasaki since all those moments could have also been interpreted as platonic (at least imo)

Back then Mutsuki was presented as an effeminate male and I didn't expect any same sex relationships or canon so to say queer crushes or anything and the romantic tension (which Sasaki was also never aware of) quickly faded as the plot progressed.
Even when Mutsuki's biological gender was revealed later on in the story, things with Sasaki never really progressed beyond a point where you could be certain about their feelings.
(I think this is also the reason for why so many people started to ship Mutsurie after the scene where Urie found out about their biological gender.)

There were many small hints at Mutsuki liking Sasaki but we never received a confirmation and there was no progress in their relationship romantically.
(And I personally always just had the feeling they might like him like that but I also forgot about it/ assumed I was speculating too much)

I hope that kind of helps, just read the first few chapters knowing what you now know

@dicecop probably remembers those things better or could at least point you better towards the specific moments
Feb 25, 2017 7:35 AM
Sep 2014
This chapter was ok

Im more amused with the people on social media saying " SEE I TOLD YOU TG WASN'T SHOUNEN!!!! "

TG die hards are funny

This was very disturbing tbh ishida is weird
Feb 25, 2017 7:37 AM

Oct 2015
KaiserNazrin said:

That is probably what most men want at the end of their life so would not blame him if that what he is thinking. Furata probably wants to die while getting laid by 101 rizes
Cyborg_DragonFeb 25, 2017 7:41 AM
Feb 25, 2017 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
Mutsuki in love with Sasaki eh? I don't mind, but...she was naked at that last panel...she's lost it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 25, 2017 8:02 AM

Mar 2016
LlawlietL said:

So Kaneki gets beat up by the chicks all the time and will probably die a virgin, while Uta gets laid wearing Kaneki's face?

Absolutely hilarious.
Feb 25, 2017 8:20 AM
Apr 2016
Jacksnapp said:
BlackSky13 said:

I'm sorry I don't have the concrete scenes in mind; I would need to reread RE from the beginning ( which I probably will at some time in the future or when it's finished) but maybe you could just look at the very beginning when the Q's squad was introduced and operating together.

The way I remember it, is that Mutsuki seemed to have a different relationship with Sasaki (compared to the other three).Different from the parental affection between Saiko and Sasaki, Mutsuki always acted as though they had a little crush on Sasaki.
And they always tried to support him in a way that didn't remind me of good friends or siblings..

There were a few moments sprinkled here and there, e.g. during the Nutcracker investigation, when everyone dressed up as female (I think it was around chapter 13??) Sasaki told Mutsuki they looked cute in costume and back then I didn't register Mutsuki's reaction as completely romantic but now things look kind of different.

Or how they got really angry when someone insulted/criticized Sasaki etc.

But it was never that clear or obvious how they felt in regards to Sasaki since all those moments could have also been interpreted as platonic (at least imo)

Back then Mutsuki was presented as an effeminate male and I didn't expect any same sex relationships or canon so to say queer crushes or anything and the romantic tension (which Sasaki was also never aware of) quickly faded as the plot progressed.
Even when Mutsuki's biological gender was revealed later on in the story, things with Sasaki never really progressed beyond a point where you could be certain about their feelings.
(I think this is also the reason for why so many people started to ship Mutsurie after the scene where Urie found out about their biological gender.)

There were many small hints at Mutsuki liking Sasaki but we never received a confirmation and there was no progress in their relationship romantically.
(And I personally always just had the feeling they might like him like that but I also forgot about it/ assumed I was speculating too much)

I hope that kind of helps, just read the first few chapters knowing what you now know

@dicecop probably remembers those things better or could at least point you better towards the specific moments

Thankyou very much!
U even bother to typed so long,^^
Maybe thats why i didnt aware of those subtle reactions Mutsuki ever show(which is not alot) bc theyre quickly faded as the plot goin.

So if uta rlly dead..i ll be mad. Ishida u cant killed him that easy. He wont right?
I always see him as the clown's Mastermind tho. So wouldnt be easy to kill him.
Or is Mutsuki creepy infatuation...more powerful? And unexpected? I guess..

So..he died?
Feb 25, 2017 8:37 AM

May 2015
I expect Mutsuki to get rekt and she ends up doing the exact opposite.... Hope Uta is trolling again. Kakuja fight next week is cool too.
LlawlietL said:
Ok so... Mutsuki just raped Uta?

LMAO! Sad but true

Feb 25, 2017 8:47 AM

Jul 2016
Uta got rape, though wanna see his reaction over it xD

Mutsuki's insanely love.

Ishida sensei please spare us.

Next up, kakuja vs. kakuja
Feb 25, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2015
Uta is cruel, Mutsuki is crueler, but Ishida is definitely the cruelest.
Feb 25, 2017 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
I'm witnessing a sunrise anime in manga form, bravo Ishida.
Feb 25, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2011
I never imagined not in million years that i would see the words musuki, rape, uta in the same line.
Feb 25, 2017 12:02 PM

Jun 2015
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO LADS IT'S COME FULL CIRCLE

not that i blame Mutsuki i loved Sasaki too but oh my God lol
Hsiao ? > Saiko ? > Urie ? > Mutsuki > Sasaki lolololol

thinking about it makes sense though. mutsuki was horribly abused and sasaki may have been the first [attractive as well] male who was kind to him so he formed an attachment. but omg Ishida pls
UrieKukiFeb 25, 2017 12:05 PM
Feb 25, 2017 12:33 PM

Mar 2012
Kvothe51 said:
raian_sama said:

He isn't dead mate

And lol at Mutsuki, she's such a train wreck.

Ye i don't think he is, but I just dont want to be asspulled.
Feb 25, 2017 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
Isaidlunch said:
Mutsuki has been the best thing to come out of :re. I look forward to seeing what she does to Aura, especially since he looks similar to Torso.

And lol at the comments on Uta's wiki page

No!!!!!!!!!!! leave Aura alone
KaiserNazrin said:

lmao
Feb 25, 2017 12:34 PM
Apr 2016
now i want to see touka vs mutsuki
Feb 25, 2017 12:44 PM

Nov 2008
WHAT THE FUCK MUTSUKI, I know ive see far more fucked stuff then that, buts its up there.

Great now he has a psychotic stalker Yandere that wants to bone and kill the girl he likes, I swear Kaneki is a magnet for psychos and sadists.

Also, oh, don't you even dare go after my favorite girl, Touka.

Don't you even dare.ο»Ώ
Feb 25, 2017 12:49 PM

Jun 2015
HollowIchigo58 said:
WHAT THE FUCK MUTSUKI, I know ive see far more fucked stuff then that, buts its up there.

Great now he has a psychotic stalker Yandere that wants to bone and kill the girl he likes, I swear Kaneki is a magnet for psychos and sadists.

Also, oh, don't you even dare go after my favorite girl, Touka.

Don't you even dare.ο»Ώ
personally i think Touka is one of the few who will survive the series but that's just me
Mutsuki will probably die anyway. Aura might even have to put him down or end up alerting the others to what he saw if Mutsuki doesn't kill him first.
Feb 25, 2017 1:01 PM

Mar 2015
I unironically love Mutsuki now.
Time to see Takizawa's Kakuja, Hopefully the art will get better in this Kakuja battle.
Feb 25, 2017 1:23 PM
Sep 2014
I hope mutsuki meets kaneki and tries to kill him

idk how the fanbase would react

probably make a joke about sex or something
Feb 25, 2017 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
Wasn't expecting to see a yaoi rape in this series [/sarcasm]
Feb 25, 2017 2:17 PM
Oct 2015
ok i knew that Mutsuki was fucked up and all but holy shit...
Feb 25, 2017 3:21 PM

Dec 2013
wait.. what? Mutsuki is biologically female right? So Uta must've had a boner..
BenphyreFeb 25, 2017 3:34 PM
Stay in yesterday 時を歒めて
Feb 25, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
Benphyre said:

eh i cant imagine getting a boner after having half my face ripped apart but thats just me :p
Feb 26, 2017 2:50 AM

Dec 2013
YonebayashiSaiko said:
Benphyre said:

eh i cant imagine getting a boner after having half my face ripped apart but thats just me :p

but... it's impossible for them to have sex without Uta having a boner.. omg
Stay in yesterday 時を歒めて
Feb 26, 2017 5:23 AM

Jun 2011
Benphyre said:
YonebayashiSaiko said:

but... it's impossible for them to have sex without Uta having a boner.. omg

Uta is a clown.
Clowns state themselves that they are hedonists.
Feb 26, 2017 6:21 AM

Mar 2014
Yandere is pretty scary but somehow I am attracted to them !!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.