Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2016 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riko-chan body so fine! Especially the tone of abdomen and curve of hips (っ˘w˘ς) breast and thighs were in good balance as well. And there were some very good angled views to show her off (*˘︶˘*)

Well, her little devil assertiveness was moe as well.

The difference between her erect and unerect (if they were ever in such state) was indistinguishable, yet focused on too much I would say. And also the lower body parts could jiggle more considering the vigorous thrust action.

Onii-san's reaction from towel falling off was pretty comical XD

Didn't get to see continuation of imouto I guess, since it went back to branch decision and then the other route. Maybe next time?
Dec 30, 2016 4:38 AM
Nov 2015
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riko-chan body so fine! Especially the tone of abdomen and curve of hips (っ˘w˘ς) breast and thighs were in good balance as well. And there were some very good angled views to show her off (*˘︶˘*)

Well, her little devil assertiveness was moe as well.

The difference between her erect and unerect (if they were ever in such state) was indistinguishable, yet focused on too much I would say. And also the lower body parts could jiggle more considering the vigorous thrust action.

Onii-san's reaction from towel falling off was pretty comical XD

Didn't get to see continuation of imouto I guess, since it went back to branch decision and then the other route. Maybe next time?

Yay Episode 2 is finally here but is it subbed? o.O
Dec 30, 2016 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
@ultimatexxx well it was released like today or something so unless some really fast hard worker subbed it, then I doubt it XD
Dec 30, 2016 5:28 AM
Nov 2015
User-san said:
@ultimatexxx well it was released like today or something so unless some really fast hard worker subbed it, then I doubt it XD

Well then I hope it will be out either later today or tomorrow :D
Dec 30, 2016 11:15 AM
Jul 2016
Hmm don't really know much of the game but I'd wish that if there's another episode, it would be a three sum or something. There's definitely potential there. And yeah, as User-san said, Riko has some fine curves
Jan 2, 2017 5:44 PM
Sep 2008
O G U R A Y U I
G
U
R
A
Y
U
I
Jan 4, 2017 4:52 AM

Apr 2015
Good episode, I liked this girl more than the last.

Overall this hentai was better than most stuff CW released in year but still not that great.
Jan 14, 2017 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Very good episode, hoped it would be a continuation of the last episode instead of an alternate route though.
Jan 14, 2017 3:43 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wow, what a letdown

>Establish imouto route in first episode
>Don't even use her in the second episode
>Replace her with random unrelated big tits girl and proceed to have the most vanilla scenes ever for 30 mins

Who the hell thought this was a good idea? Meh
Jan 14, 2017 8:43 PM

May 2015
This ending was better than epsode 1. The guy ended up being a prick in the end when he was with his imouto.
Jan 15, 2017 12:31 PM

Jul 2013
Roy_Focker said:
This ending was better than epsode 1. The guy ended up being a prick in the end when he was with his imouto.

I blame the imouto, that's what you get for acting like this when guy did nothing wrong instead of like this when the guy accidentally flashes you.
Jan 15, 2017 9:36 PM

May 2015
@MuFeR

Yo, long time no see chat!

To be honest I'm bias AF when in a hentai the MC do a 180. Like episode one… a Goody Two-Shoes tries be some kind of hot shot I always dislike that… IMO if the dude is a dork keep him as a dork it loses credibility when he suddenly starts acting like a big shot when in reality he is a duffus… as well as if the dude is a douche let him be a douchebag don’t turn it around at the end. In this episode he seems more natural in terms of his character nature (me trying to get realism in hentai… Nuff said Lol!)…
Jan 15, 2017 10:27 PM

Jul 2013
@Roy_Focker Agree, despite what I jokingly said above it felt weird for me too (though the sister was actually a bitch at the start). Super goofy guy suddenly turned on his imouto semi-raping her 2 times and forcing her to do stuff and then the moment they get out of the train gets goofy again so it's actually a double 180 switch!
May 15, 2017 8:07 AM

May 2017
Roy_Focker said:
@MuFeR

To be honest I'm bias AF when in a hentai the MC do a 180. Like episode one… a Goody Two-Shoes tries be some kind of hot shot I always dislike that… IMO if the dude is a dork keep him as a dork it loses credibility when he suddenly starts acting like a big shot when in reality he is a duffus… as well as if the dude is a douche let him be a douchebag don’t turn it around at the end. In this episode he seems more natural in terms of his character nature (me trying to get realism in hentai… Nuff said Lol!)…

MuFeR said:
@Roy_Focker Agree, despite what I jokingly said above it felt weird for me too (though the sister was actually a bitch at the start). Super goofy guy suddenly turned on his imouto semi-raping her 2 times and forcing her to do stuff and then the moment they get out of the train gets goofy again so it's actually a double 180 switch!

That is because what the guy felt for the imotou was lust no love and like bad route incest fan service, they made the guy do sexual abuse and use her as a pet instead of real love like it was supposed to.
One of the reasosn why i hate incest... if it was real love then i would not had minded but mostly (specially from a guy to his sister) its just lust and possession and sexual abuse...
but from it comes from a girl to brother... 90% is real love (Sample: Aki-sora).

---

On another note:

I really liked this episode better than the first one... the childhood friend was cute and her H-scenes were stimulating.
I am sadden that they only showed a nice normal relationship with Mc and childhood friend and did not do the same with imotou as i believe it was supposed to instead of that BDSM BS wannabe he tried to pull.
I do not think it was worth humiliating the imotou on episode one like that.
It would had been better of the roles were inverted from both routes... or at least in this episode also do BDSM... but no!
Imotou relationship: lets make you a sex toy and do public dirty stuff.
Childhood friend: lets go all lovey dovey and do mushy and fluffy stuff.

DAFAQ?!
Oct 4, 2017 10:15 PM

Oct 2015
oh.. so it ended with just 02 episodes. It's a shame =(
Nov 13, 2017 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
The little sister is too much shit. I'm gonna imagine that episode 1 didn't exist.

Sep 13, 2021 3:47 PM

Jan 2020
Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto to Sono Yuujin ga Ero Sugite Ore no Kokan ga Yabai Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Oct 27, 2016

21 by Shirowhite01 »»
Dec 5, 2020 5:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.