Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Sakurada Reset' Reveals Staff Members

New
Nov 22, 2016 7:27 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
An official website for TV anime Sakurada Reset has opened and revealed staff members for the upcoming series, along with a key visual (pictured). The anime is scheduled to air in Spring 2017.

Staff
Director: Shinya Kawatsura (Kokoro Connect)
Series Composition: Katsuhiko Takayama (ef: A Tale of Memories.)
Character Design: Tomoyuki Shitaya (Hatsukoi Limited)
Studio: David Production

Official site: http://sagrada-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @sagrada_anime

The story is set in small town near the Pacific Ocean called Sakurada, where nearly half the population possesses some form of special power. The administrative bureau of the town controls and monitors the use of these powers by relying on two high school students, Kei Asai and Misora Haruki, who belong to the "Service Club" of their school. Misora has the ability to turn back the time for three days, resetting all events and any memory within that timeframe; while Kei can precisely remember the past, unaffected by Misora's ability. Together, the two solve missions issued by the administrative bureau.

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanNov 28, 2016 2:26 AM

Nov 22, 2016 7:29 PM

Nov 2011
They got a decent staff for this and also David Production as the studio. Premise sounds interesting as well, definitely looking forward to this!
Nov 22, 2016 7:47 PM

Jun 2014
Lol they have the guy who wrote the script for Boku no Pico doing the series composition. Idk why I find that so funny.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 22, 2016 8:06 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Could be good but ... the rewinding time power tho ..

Also they brought up the scriptwriter of boku no pico, big order and aldnoah zero lolz
he does seems to have a couple of good stuff under his belt (like FMA and ef series) but looks like its been a while since the last time hes done something good.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 22, 2016 8:15 PM

Mar 2012
Time Reset Sub-genre is becoming mainstream isn't it?
This is gonna be David Production's worst work.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Nov 22, 2016 8:23 PM

Mar 2015
pls just don't be loud exagrated drama.. that's all i need to make it interesting...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 22, 2016 9:18 PM

Aug 2015
DoremiZeta said:

Maybe, the novel was published years before Re: Zero and Erased though.
Nov 22, 2016 11:39 PM

Mar 2016
So she can reset the time and he can remember the time before it was reset. My question is, can she remember the time before she reset it as well?
No seriously.
Nov 23, 2016 12:20 AM

Apr 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol they have the guy who wrote the script for Boku no Pico doing the series composition. Idk why I find that so funny.

same man who wrote the script of FMA , mirrai nikki and aldonah zero xD
Nov 23, 2016 12:52 AM
Jul 2018
Ohhh this looks interesting, the director seems good, so I'm gonna go--

>Sees Katsuhiko Takayama as the series composition

... Fuck this shit I'm out ._.U (I liked Ange Vierge but being real... he can't write for shit and there's a reason why... you can see his track record)

I may try to go and see it but it's just his track record is beyond questioning for me. I don't hate him but he has a huge track record for: either fanservice fetishes, or shit writing, or both.
removed-userNov 23, 2016 12:58 AM
Nov 23, 2016 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
DoremiZeta said:
This is gonna be David Production's worst work.

Well, the entire MMORPG is over-saturated too, right? Or just overused, so I'm used to using same concepts as long as it's actually enjoyable.

Also a note: It's not going to be bad because of the concept, its probably going to be bad because of the series composition himself. I just don't mind him when he has little to just easy projects but when it comes to stuff like this I tend to just feel a bit weirded out with it.
removed-userNov 23, 2016 1:15 AM
Nov 23, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2016
Sigh, more time resets . Pass
Nov 23, 2016 1:37 AM

Sep 2015
Shinsekai Yori + Charlotte + Steins Gate + Maybe some feels?

Director: Shinya Kawatsura (Kokoro Connect)
Series Composition: Katsuhiko Takayama (ef: A Tale of Memories.)
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Nov 23, 2016 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
So, Another 'Time Leap' Concept?
seems Japan is so Interested with Time Travelling huh?
Why don't they stop / pause producing 'moe moe stuff' and do research for invent a Time Machine or another way to travelling time? xD
Nov 23, 2016 9:46 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
bananyaishope said:
So she can reset the time and he can remember the time before it was reset. My question is, can she remember the time before she reset it as well?

Every time she resets, she only knows that the time has gone back by three days. Other than that, she cannot remember anything. That's where the guy comes to fill her in about everything that happened within that period of time.

Nov 23, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
Is this another time travel shit again?
is shitty re:zero isn't enough?
like wtf Japan?
Nov 23, 2016 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
like wtf Japan?

What if it's like steins gate tho

Synopsis sounds awfully like Charlotte and the scriptwriter......lol. At least the grills look cute.
Nov 23, 2016 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
Frostbytes said:
LoNNoL said:
like wtf Japan?

Synopsis sounds awfully like Charlotte and the scriptwriter......lol. At least the grills look cute.
Stein Gate is well, everything is waifu bait. a harem shit in disguise.
Nov 23, 2016 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
LoNNoL said:
Frostbytes said:

Stein Gate is well, everything is waifu bait. a harem shit in disguise.

Well that can be said with a lot of shows and I don't see any problem at least on my personal end, as long as its either entertaining or just, probably decent to good (though Re:Zero is good but it has its own flaws, plus waifu pandering because of the Emilia and Rem fans). It won't turn bad because of the concept in itself, but it will probably turn bad because of the person behind in the staff wise which unless he pulls out something that takes everyone by surprise then yeah.

It will be bad for something wasted by letting an incompetent script writer that, only Ef: Tales of Memories on his end was good. So. UNLESS that show while it has writing issues can be entertaining but I doubt that.
Nov 23, 2016 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Hopefully it'll be good, well I will keep my eye on it but I rather not to get my hopes up just yet in fact I'd rather not get any hopes at all, it may surprise me more this way and I don't want to be too disappointed.

Not really familiar with the studio tho.

Vindstot said:
bananyaishope said:

Every time she resets, she only knows that the time has gone back by three days. Other than that, she cannot remember anything. That's where the guy comes to fill her in about everything that happened within that period of time.

That sounds really interesting, I wanna see where they'll get with it and how will they use this mechanic.
removed-userNov 23, 2016 6:27 PM
Nov 24, 2016 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
+: Staff from Kokoro Connect
-------: Staff from ef.

That's some unfortunate poisoning.

Better not have yuri elements or unlikable characters.
Nov 24, 2016 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
Red_Tuesday said:
+: Staff from Kokoro Connect
-------: Staff from ef.

That's some unfortunate poisoning.

Better not have yuri elements or unlikable characters.

I actually watched Ef and it was actually pretty good though. Who knows of course on that? I wouldn't want that either (well, I only go for unlikeable characters part xS)
Nov 24, 2016 2:52 AM

Mar 2016
Darek said:
Not really familiar with the studio tho.
That's the studio behind JoJo btw
No seriously.
Dec 13, 2016 5:16 PM

Jul 2012
Synopsis caught my attention, but I'm gonna wait for the preview and more.

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
2 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
3 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
3 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.