Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2016 2:08 AM

Feb 2016
i am watching sket dance
although i am watching a couple of more anime but it has been 1 whole month since i started sket dance.....
its a master piece ..... heart touching moment with comedy is pretty rare
but this anime has that rare jemstone
its a must watch series
Jul 2, 2016 2:17 AM
Apr 2016
Have been watching Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (The Tatami Galaxy) after a new acquaintance's rec. I have to say I was a bit confused though now it's all coming together in my head and I can't wait to get home and watch the last three episodes :)
Jul 2, 2016 12:38 PM

Apr 2016
I started ReLIFE yesterday (and already almost finished it >.>) and I've been really enjoying it, obviously, because otherwise I wouldn't finish it in almost one go. Love the sense of humour in it (Y)
Jul 2, 2016 3:16 PM

Jun 2016
earthtokimberly said:
I started ReLIFE yesterday (and already almost finished it >.>) and I've been really enjoying it, obviously, because otherwise I wouldn't finish it in almost one go. Love the sense of humour in it (Y)

I was skeptical about it myself when they decided to release the whole thing at once for some reason, but considering all of the good things I've been hearing about it lately I might just have to try it out myself soon. Was the ending enjoyable as well?
Jul 2, 2016 5:55 PM

May 2016
I'm currently whatching Re:Zero (I'm at ep 7) and this Anime surprised me, I did not thought that the Anime would be so good when I saw the first Episodes. Fortunately this Anime's season have 25 Episodes.

Jul 3, 2016 2:27 AM

Apr 2016
TKB928 said:
earthtokimberly said:

I was skeptical about it myself when they decided to release the whole thing at once for some reason, but considering all of the good things I've been hearing about it lately I might just have to try it out myself soon. Was the ending enjoyable as well?

The first half of the show is definitely better than the second half. The ending was decent, nothing special in my opinion. I'd say it's worth the watch though, but don't expect your mind to be blown or anything. I do think it did not fully live up to its potential, unfortunately. But if you like the first couple of episodes, I think you'll enjoy pretty much all of it.
Jul 8, 2016 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
Nice, nice...
Hi
Jul 9, 2016 5:32 PM

Jan 2016
Really? I am planning to watch ReLIFE after I finished Kuragehime. Thanks for the review. Nothing worse than expecting greatness and being let down. I'll check it out next week

ApineappleJul 10, 2016 10:55 AM
Jul 10, 2016 11:48 AM

Mar 2016
I'm re-watching Your Lie in April because why not.
Hi
Jul 10, 2016 8:33 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Apineapple said:
I'm re-watching Your Lie in April because why not.

That's cool, I've re-watched it several times. Never gets easier to take down.
Jul 12, 2016 8:21 AM
Dec 2015
I have mainly been watching monogatari series second season, and I must say that I am enjoying it even more than bakemonogatari. Nise and Neko didn't quite do it for me, so I'm glad with this return to form.

I have also been watching Natsume Yuujinchou and I'm kinda on the fence about this one, I enjoy the episodic nature and such, but the show really is telling more than showing. It likes repeating some stuff that I easily got the first time, that is why I feel that it is lacking actual substance sometimes. The characters are very real and well-rounded tho.

I'm also watching ReLife right now and I have alot of mixed feelings about it, mainly because theplot and the MC are not executing the premiss the way I was hoping for. It is also a bit of a let down that they chose a school setting, I think college life would've been way more entertaining to watch, but instead they chose the safe route. The side-cast is really doing it for me right now.
Jul 13, 2016 3:16 AM

Feb 2015
I'm currently watching Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou regularly, Samurai Champloo quite slowly and Dennou Coil with my SO when he's home. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou humour is a bit off sometimes for me but I've enjoyed it so far. I have some mixed feelings with Samurai Champloo, I like the art and the idea is really interesting but I haven't been interested enough to watch it more. Dennou Coil is just awesome, I really like that show. Maybe it becomes one of my favourites ^^
Jul 13, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2016
I'm watching re:zero and orange (currently airing)

And I'm also watching hanasaku iroha, I think it could be a good anime
Jul 26, 2016 2:09 AM

Jul 2016
I do have a lot on my plate atm and you can just check out my list here (Anything 9+ would imply that I'm enjoying the series).

Though I must say that a lot in this season (those still airing) are fairly good.
  • Re:Zero is one of its kind right now (just the plot twists and whatnots + characters are enough to make viewers hooked).;
  • Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin is another one that is very interesting; the premise is a bit old but the sequencing/pacing of the plot is nice so far. Character design (IMO) is a bit bland though.;
  • Handa-kun is a comedy/SOL mix and different from the two stated earlier, and is the prequel of Barakamon So the characters may seem familiar. The sad part though is the pilot episode, but give it a chance and watch up to the latest. The comedy part in this one is strong, people say it might be a bit similar to Sakamotodesuga /saiki kun. And last in the current season is;
  • Orange a shoujo/sci-fi mix that is something new for me. Character designs may seem similar to Ao Haru Ride (or maybe that's just my opinion), but the story is fairly different. What keeps me is the premise of having a letter from the future self (similar to my fave s;g, having stuffs from the future/changing the future from the past).

Anyway, that's the notable ones for me right now ;)

"If beautiful women don’t celebrate their beauty, the entire human race loses out. Don’t you agree?”—Sonya

ƒ ♥♥
Jul 28, 2016 4:53 PM

Jun 2016
Samurai Champlooooooooo, it's so damn good.
Jul 28, 2016 5:27 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
@Quiadex All the threads are notified with your name XD
Jul 28, 2016 5:31 PM

Jun 2016
TheSkiesAwake said:
@Quiadex All the threads are notified with your name XD

I'm just the ultimate spammer :)
Sep 5, 2016 9:05 AM
Aug 2016
I'm gonna start watching Another soon, and I'm following Bananya too (so adorable). I don't know how others do it, but I really can't seem to watch multiple shows at a time anymore.
Sep 5, 2016 10:39 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
AkiKitazawa said:
I'm gonna start watching Another soon, and I'm following Bananya too (so adorable). I don't know how others do it, but I really can't seem to watch multiple shows at a time anymore.

Another! Heck yeah, the Anime that brought me in to Anime.
Sep 5, 2016 11:47 AM

Jan 2016
AkiKitazawa said:

Have fun. Another was great!

I'm currently watching 91 Days, Higashi no Eden, Ryuuseiki Gakusaver, and The Big O (rewatching). My students want me to watch Sakasama no Patema and tell them what I think tomorrow. So I'll probably watch this one in a couple hours. :D
ruckesSep 5, 2016 11:52 AM
Sep 5, 2016 12:38 PM
May 2015
ruckes said:
My students want me to watch Sakasama no Patema and tell them what I think tomorrow. So I'll probably watch this one in a couple hours. :D

D'aww, what a cute film! It's always nice to see someone mentioning Yasuhiro Yoshiura's works, they're very entertaining and dangerously underrated, imho.

As for me, I'm watching Juuni Kokuki and enjoying it so far. (*^▽^*)
Sep 5, 2016 12:54 PM
Aug 2016
TheSkiesAwake said:

ruckes said:

Oh, now I'm having quite the expactations. Gonna get to it right now then, haha.
Sep 5, 2016 1:24 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
AkiKitazawa said:
TheSkiesAwake said:

ruckes said:

Oh, now I'm having quite the expactations. Gonna get to it right now then, haha.

Lol... (I hope you aren't disappointed XD)
Sep 5, 2016 2:37 PM
King

Apr 2016
mob
These sig updates harder den a bih to keep up wit
Sep 5, 2016 3:44 PM

Sep 2016
I've recently started the soccer anime DAYS it's been super funny so far!
Sep 8, 2016 6:32 AM
Mar 2016
i dont know what to watch there's so many animes in cw list but im looking for some action & comedy (bit of romance won't hurt ;) )
Any recommendation?
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works
Sep 8, 2016 8:41 AM

Mar 2016
Hello! Well, currenly I'm watching Mob psycho 100, shokugeki no soma season 2, JJBA diamond is unbreakable and D. gray man hallow
Sep 8, 2016 5:31 PM

Jul 2016
These past days I've been watching the Monogatari Series and I gotta say, its incredible, I have really been enjoying it, the relationship between the characters, the Mystery, the "Harem", Its all been amazing, I cant wait to finish it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2016
TheSkiesAwake said:
AkiKitazawa said:

Lol... (I hope you aren't disappointed XD)
Honestly, As a mystery fan myself I found Another quite dissapointing, but to each their own!@TheSkiesAwake, other than that series I feel like our taste in anime is quite similar :p maybe we can help each other
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2016 5:36 PM

Mar 2016
Weeb_Noiz said:
Hello! Well, currenly I'm watching Mob psycho 100, shokugeki no soma season 2, JJBA diamond is unbreakable and D. gray man hallow

Nice. I'm watching Mob psycho too. Its pretty good.

ZygurPlays said:
These past days I've been watching the Monogatari Series and I gotta say, its incredible, I have really been enjoying it, the relationship between the characters, the Mystery, the "Harem", Its all been amazing, I cant wait to finish it

That's cool. Glad you're enjoying it. Maybe I'll give it a try...
Hi
Sep 8, 2016 5:41 PM

Jul 2016
Apineapple said:
Weeb_Noiz said:

Nice. I'm watching Mob psycho too. Its pretty good.

ZygurPlays said:

That's cool. Glad you're enjoying it. Maybe I'll give it a try...
Kinda hard to get into, as the broadcasting order and the number of series can look quite... confusing, but please do!
Sep 8, 2016 9:49 PM

Jan 2016
PhantomStranger said:
i dont know what to watch there's so many animes in cw list but im looking for some action & comedy (bit of romance won't hurt ;) )
Any recommendation?

Hmmm...I've got a couple...FLCL (weird but funny), Trigun (one of my favorites), and Samurai Champloo. Higashi no Eden is decent as well.
Dec 23, 2016 12:51 PM
Aug 2016
Fairy tail
Dec 24, 2016 2:42 PM

Sep 2016
Watch HxH 2011, Almost at the end
Feb 7, 2017 7:24 AM

Feb 2017
Currently watching March comes in like a Lion, Youjo Senki and Gintama :3.
"I'm Irish. I think about death all the time."- Jack Nicholson

Feb 8, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2016
I finally started watching Welcome to the NHK, Darker Than Black, and Steins;Gate. All are good so far, which makes me happy.
Feb 9, 2017 11:32 AM

Dec 2016
I just finished Noragami and I'll start watching hxh 2011 again because I felt like rewatching it :3!
Feb 9, 2017 4:12 PM

Feb 2016
pazzaro said:
I just finished Noragami and I'll start watching hxh 2011 again because I felt like rewatching it :3!

Ah Noragami is amazing. I'm thinking of putting it in my favorites section :D

Finished Death Parade today, and started watching Zankyou no Terror.
Feb 9, 2017 8:08 PM
Aug 2012
Konusoba, so funny!
Feb 13, 2017 5:54 PM

Mar 2016
JagerXJager said:
Konusoba, so funny!

Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll give it a try~
Hi
Feb 17, 2017 4:43 AM

Jan 2017
Started watching Durarara yesterday xD
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Feb 18, 2017 8:48 AM

May 2016
I'm currently watching Hellsing such is a good anime.
Feb 25, 2017 12:33 PM
Feb 25, 2017 12:36 PM

Dec 2016
School Days (which is kind of boring so far) and Shuffle! (which is entertaining).
I really need to move on from these two though, it's been too long.
Feb 27, 2017 11:02 AM

Oct 2013
Watching Aoi Bungaku Series and some moments in it are dificult to undestand. It's on a psycholigical level that not everybody would understand. As for me I needed to google some moments so I can get what's going on. You can realy feel the characters and their strugglling with reality..you should not expect some happy moments or happy endings in this series though the characters do have some happy moments but at the end they are disappointed again.. the series show some life lessons and it's realy thrilling.
Mar 1, 2017 8:33 PM

Oct 2015

I love your signature, Amerio is one of my fav mangas !! 💜

-

I finished Akuma no Riddle today and now I'm starting Madoka Magica I need some cute girls in m'life.
Mar 2, 2017 10:14 AM

Oct 2013
Hehehe I am glad, I just love those two they are realy amusing :P
Mar 5, 2017 2:49 AM

Mar 2013
I'm currently watching some seasonal anime: gabriel dropout, konosuba season 2, masamune-kun no revenge and sousei no omnyouji

I like all of them, especially konosuba, I like a good comedy once in a while :)

I'm also planning on starting cowboy bebop!
Mar 5, 2017 8:54 AM

Jul 2016
Cowboy Bepop totally blew me away. I started watching ReLife and its ok atm, some things are still unlogical but I am also just 4 EPs in.
Mar 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 2013
good to know! and I really liked ReLife! don't worry about that, all will be revealed in time! I really liked the atmosphere the anime had :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8331 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6857 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4737 by Serafos »»
Apr 15, 11:21 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 2, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.