Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 14, 2016 5:40 PM

Jun 2015
Well I'd certainly be surprised. But I'd let them do it. I'd just be wary of them going too far.
May 14, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2016
Well, as long as they don't make things awkward for us.
May 14, 2016 6:46 PM

Apr 2009
Mywifesson said:
In my experience being a good looking male, gay men have this tenancity and entitlement when it comes to straight guys. I cant have gay friends because they always try to convert me or just to try it, always the same stupid line gay guys give better head. It didnt hold true when a fat chick said she did so im not about it.

They will also straight up grope me at music festivals or bars. The number of times i had to beat the shit out of an overly touchu gay kid was upwards of 5 in my life. Now that im an adult far along in my career this is no longer an option and gays get worse and more aggressive by the day.

lol "gay men" more like "men"
that same annoyance you feel when gay guys don't respect your boundaries and hit on you or just straight up sexually harass you is what women encounter on p much daily basis
[protip: if you're thinking "not all men do that!!!11!" then myb it's also time you stop generalizing gay guys. just a wild thought]
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 14, 2016 6:49 PM
Feb 2014
Mywifesson said:
In my experience being a good looking male, gay men have this tenancity and entitlement when it comes to straight guys. I cant have gay friends because they always try to convert me or just to try it, always the same stupid line gay guys give better head. It didnt hold true when a fat chick said she did so im not about it.

They will also straight up grope me at music festivals or bars. The number of times i had to beat the shit out of an overly touchu gay kid was upwards of 5 in my life. Now that im an adult far along in my career this is no longer an option and gays get worse and more aggressive by the day.

Wow, sounds like your life has to suck. What part of Toronto do you live in?

OT: I don't care but not if they're touchy. If anything, I'd rather have guys be attracted to me than social justice land whales.
May 14, 2016 7:02 PM

May 2016
I actually don't mind other females checking me out, I had my share of secret admirers throughout highschool and college. Does not make me uncomfortable in any shape or form.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
May 14, 2016 8:10 PM

Sep 2012
I wouldn't really care honestly...

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 14, 2016 10:33 PM

Apr 2016
kawaiiyuris said:
Mywifesson said:

lol "gay men" more like "men"
that same annoyance you feel when gay guys don't respect your boundaries and hit on you or just straight up sexually harass you is what women encounter on p much daily basis
[protip: if you're thinking "not all men do that!!!11!" then myb it's also time you stop generalizing gay guys. just a wild thought]

yeah sorry that is wholly untrue, gay men have been told to be aggressive by gay culture. Men don't harass women like gay men harass men.
May 15, 2016 12:08 AM
Jun 2015
Masked_Mantis said:
I was curious if any straight people out there would do this.

We all know we "check people out". It's a compliment, admiring someones hotness.

So if you noticed someone of the same sex as you blushing or checking you out, would you let him/her continue? It seems like a nice thing to do.

Hell the fuck yes. Although, I am an ugly shit bag so it'd never happen, and I'd probably be looking around to make sure she isn't looking at someone else, but if she was, I'd let her do it all day. Unfortunately my pussy ass wouldn't ask for her number or something but I guess it would still make me feel good for the rest of the day.
May 15, 2016 12:12 AM

May 2015
I'd definitely let them continue. Someone checking me out for a change - that hadn't happened since forever.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 15, 2016 12:37 AM

Jun 2014
As long as it's not happening from a guy at the urinal next to me when I'm taking a piss, I don't really care.
May 15, 2016 12:50 AM

Mar 2016
(Thread for straight people)
Well shit I guess I will just turn my Bisexual ass around and walk out the door.
Later! XD

May 15, 2016 1:30 AM

Apr 2014
IJN_Musashi92 said:
Well shit I guess I will just turn my Bisexual ass around and walk out the door.
Later! XD
lol sorry, this questions very specific.

I'm glad a lot of people aren't truly homophobic, though in reality I've seen people get hostile when guys look at their body and stuff.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 15, 2016 1:39 AM
Feb 2014
Masked_Mantis said:
IJN_Musashi92 said:
Later! XD

I'm glad a lot of people aren't truly homophobic, though in reality I've seen people get hostile when guys look at their body and stuff.

I don't hate homosexuals. I'm pro gay marriage/rights to the core, lol
May 15, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2014
The_Nico said:
Masked_Mantis said:

Good, that's some good tolerance you're eminating.

I believe you since you wouldn't be scared off or angered at being found attractive by another guy.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 15, 2016 1:51 AM
Feb 2014
Masked_Mantis said:
The_Nico said:

Good, that's some good tolerance you're eminating.

I believe you since you wouldn't be scared off or angered at being found attractive by another guy.

Well I don't care if people are gay. I mean, they just like the same sex, nothing wrong with that. And people should marry who they love, not who other people tell them to.

Pansexuality annoys me to some extent though. I don't get that at all.
May 15, 2016 1:51 AM

Apr 2014
lol i'll let them be, they sound harmless.
May 15, 2016 2:01 AM

Oct 2014
I either don't notice when people are checking me out or people simply don't check me out. If a gay guy was quite obviously interested in me I would either do nothing because I'm awkward as fuck and would sound stupid saying anything to him (what would I even say?) or passively make him aware that my orientation is not the same as his.
May 15, 2016 2:10 AM
Sep 2015
I don't mind IF they don't do anything more than stare at me. I had this lesbian who tried to chase me back in college through sending me mushy texts even after I told her I'm straight and clinging to me during group project meetings. Hell it was scary and annoying. Finally got rid of her after graduation. *Phew*

I fully support homosexual marriages though, one of my best friends is a gay after all. :)
May 15, 2016 2:24 AM

Mar 2016
Masked_Mantis said:
IJN_Musashi92 said:
Later! XD

No need to be sorry, I meant that to be funny and true. lol

May 15, 2016 2:45 AM

Feb 2013
Gay dudes love me.....too bad I'm not gay.
May 15, 2016 2:59 AM

Mar 2014
If a stranger was checking me out, I don't think their sex would make much difference to me actually.
May 15, 2016 5:10 AM

May 2009
I wouldn't mind :3 Homsexual people tend to say straight guy look better from what I have heard from my experiene. Funny, as it's the other way around with women thinking homsexual males look in general better.
May 15, 2016 5:36 AM

Mar 2015
I think that's alright, since they think I'm cute, keep thinking that way!!!!!! I like it when people think i'm cute and compliment me whether they're the same or opp sex hehe
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
May 15, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2009
Mywifesson said:
yeah sorry that is wholly untrue, gay men have been told to be aggressive by gay culture. Men don't harass women like gay men harass men.
sure. they don't do it like gay men - they're much worse.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 15, 2016 1:00 PM

Aug 2009
I probably wouldn't notice, as long as they don't touch me I don't really care tbh.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 16, 2016 6:29 AM

Mar 2016
It's fine with me as long as they don't be too flirty with me to the point that my uncomfortableness is obviously shown on my face.
May 16, 2016 6:37 AM

Jun 2012
I would probably give them the kind of smile that says "I'm flattered, but nothing more". That's also how I would prefer to have been treated.
Has nothing to do with the person being gay.
AburadakoMay 16, 2016 6:40 AM
May 16, 2016 8:22 AM

Dec 2015
Masked_Mantis said:
I was curious if any straight people out there would do this.

We all know we "check people out". It's a compliment, admiring someones hotness.

So if you noticed someone of the same sex as you blushing or checking you out, would you let him/her continue? It seems like a nice thing to do.
My viewpoint as a straight male: I would feel flattered. Nobody ever checks me out lol. I love to stare at women, so how could I judge a gay guy for looking?
May 16, 2016 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
I'm so spacey I probs wouldn't even notice for awhile if I was being eyed.
May 16, 2016 8:42 AM
Mar 2016
Rarusu_ said:
I don't really care. I've been groped at bars as well but don't really pay attention to it.
this seams to happen often to MAL users. why do people think it's okay to invade personal space, lol

I never had this happen to me

as for getting checked out, sure, it happened, I'm not about that life though, lol

I LOVE WOMEN
May 16, 2016 9:52 AM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
I thought this was going to be another ridiculous thread and I was going to pop by to laugh at it but turns out everyone's chill for once.
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

May 16, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
Homosexuals like to target me in bathrooms.
May 16, 2016 10:09 AM

Nov 2010
It's flattering and a good way to score some free drinks at the bar. Some gay guy even dropped me off at home one time after I had to much too drink. I vaguely remember him feeding me cheese and crackers and I'm sure I was slippin' on some snow that was piling up on my balcony. I passed out and woke up with a hangover. My mouth didn't taste like cock and my bunghole wasn't sore, so I'm sure nothing happened. Next time I'll have to put out.
May 16, 2016 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
this means I'm so hot I attract both genders
May 16, 2016 4:13 PM

May 2015
ModeratelyHuman said:
I don't mind if people look at me. Though I'd have a problem if they were doing so inappropriately. If someone a couple yards away just whips out his dick and masturbates while staring at me I'd freak out.
how are you always so quotable lol

Spooks said:
Sure they can do what they want. Its when they hit on you that you tell em to take a hike.
just say 'Sorry, Im not gay' and walk away?
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
May 16, 2016 4:21 PM

Nov 2015
I wouldn't let them continue. Whatever sex the person is what they are doing makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't care what sex they are.

My top anime of 2016 for now:
✗ Haifuri
✗ Mayoiga

May 16, 2016 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
I don't really notice people looking at me XD As long that I don't feel a "unknown" hand touching me all is good.
May 16, 2016 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
I'd let them continue, they're not doing anything harmful and it's a confidence boost for me (^w^)b
If they came on to me and they were hot I might go for it for a night ... but just a night.

But honestly I check out other girls all the time... not cause I'm interested but cause I can appreciate a hot chick. How do you know it's cause they're interested? If I got caught I would probably blush too.
May 16, 2016 4:53 PM

Aug 2014
I probably wouldn't notice if they're just looking, so I guess no harm, no foul. If they straight up try to flirt I'll let 'em down, though. But just a look, like I said, probably won't even notice, unless they're really obvious, and I mean really obvious about it.
May 16, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2008
I don't mind; I'd be flattered, but I wouldn't say anything. I usually don't know if someone is checking me out though.
May 17, 2016 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
I'm as straight as a pocky stick. So true :)
May 17, 2016 3:25 AM

May 2009
I wouldn't mind unless they touch the merchandise. I probably would hint at them I don't swing that way. Happened to me way too often when I was in really good shape. Three times when these two men literally looked as if they were drooling and ogling me. Man, that was quite disturbing. I'm glad I'm no longer athletic though.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

May 17, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2015
I love being straight. More people need to be straight. Tired of seeing gays and dykes at school. Makes me want to vomit.

DEVlLMay 17, 2016 10:10 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Better to spend 30k/$ on a new car or an anime figure?

Dije - May 3, 2023

44 by deg »»
5 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

823 by Hitagi__Furude »»
14 minutes ago

» Given mRNA changed their DNA, is it legal to kill Vaxxers?

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

20 by Daviljoe193 »»
33 minutes ago

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - 7 hours ago

17 by deg »»
43 minutes ago

» Plummeting Birthrates Is a Good Thing

vasipi4946 - May 28

23 by katsucats »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.