Forum Settings
Forums

'Accel World: Infinite∞Burst' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Mar 13, 2016 1:32 AM

Jul 2009
The Accel World stage event at Sunday's Dengeki Bunko Spring Festival 2016 announced additional cast members for the upcoming original movie Accel World: Infinite∞Burst. The original movie written by author Reki Kawahara is scheduled to open in 24 theaters in Japan on July 23, 2016. Director Masakazu Obara returns to lead production at animation studio Sunrise.

Utai Shinomiya (Ardor Maiden): Yumi Hara (Overlord)

Rin Kusakabe: Yuuka Nanri (Gunslinger Girl)

In a new key visual by illustrator Hima, an unnamed original character was also announced to appear in the movie.

Source: Dengeki Online
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 13, 2016 1:54 AM

Oct 2007
Alas no upload of new PV. Maybe tomorrow.
Mar 13, 2016 4:42 AM
Aug 2015
would this tie in with the new sword art online movie?
DoctorSexyMar 13, 2016 4:50 AM
Mar 13, 2016 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
DoctorSexy said:

Accel World and Sword Art Online take place decades apart... I mean there's always a chance that Kirito and Asuna will be seen in it, they are in the same world. The movies would not be tied together, no.
Mar 13, 2016 5:08 AM

Sep 2008
Senpaoi said:
DoctorSexy said:

Accel World and Sword Art Online take place decades apart... I mean there's always a chance that Kirito and Asuna will be seen in it, they are in the same world. The movies would not be tied together, no.

And in another worlds. I had seen spoiler saying that

But that is still not officially conformed.
SacredusMar 13, 2016 5:11 AM
Mar 13, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
Looking forward to this. Although it's not another season, it's still something animated related to AW although I really wish they would adapt more more of the LN.
Mar 13, 2016 6:08 AM
Feb 2012
It's such a shame that AW's public reception wasn't nearly as good as SAO's. Not that I'm surprised mind you, given the circumstances (fat MC which apparently makes him less likable from the get-go etc) yet it still saddens me.

Anyhow, getting at least something is cool I guess.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 13, 2016 6:33 AM

Jan 2016
Rachmaninow said:
It's such a shame that AW's public reception wasn't nearly as good as SAO's. Not that I'm surprised mind you, given the circumstances (fat MC which apparently makes him less likable from the get-go etc) yet it still saddens me.

Its a real shame really, i found the MC more enjoyable than the typical protagonist, not my favorite but i do understand him. He is not Kirito nor Tatsuya Shiba and thank god for that. While this show has a lot of flaws i do enjoy this more than SAO and thats not that hard to do really.
Mar 13, 2016 10:33 AM

May 2010
Takane Shijou's and Yuuko Kanoe voice. That is all that matters for me.
Mar 13, 2016 11:01 AM

Feb 2008
moondragon84 said:
Rachmaninow said:

Its a real shame really, i found the MC more enjoyable than the typical protagonist, not my favorite but i do understand him. He is not Kirito nor Tatsuya Shiba and thank god for that. While this show has a lot of flaws i do enjoy this more than SAO and thats not that hard to do really.

it sucks too because hes really a likable character and unorthodox. either way. glad this is still getting some love.
Mar 13, 2016 12:16 PM

Nov 2013
so excited i almost broke the bed i'm fixing!!!
Mar 13, 2016 12:31 PM
Jul 2014
Kawahara Reki must be rollin' in dat fat dough.
Mar 13, 2016 2:51 PM

May 2012
I hope they also make 2nd season
Mar 13, 2016 3:43 PM
Dec 2014
Rachmaninow said:

I always found this Logic of fat MC = bad show Stupid and Shallow and make the Individual look like a moron >_> who should not be taken seriously it tells me they don't care about story or Characters just the look of the characters everything else is secondary here an MAL which is indeed very sad :(
Mar 14, 2016 7:04 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned of the latest baits
Mar 14, 2016 7:05 PM
Dec 2014
Tyrel said:
Thread Cleaned of the latest baits
Thank you and sorry :(

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

4 by Sealshark122 »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
1 hour ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
5 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.