Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2016 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, a Yuya vs Barrett duel. I wasn't really looking forward to this but I guess it was something to be expected. He's doing better than I had thought though.

Good to see Kurosaki again.
I don't think he's much of a team player but he's a tough guy so that's fine. Glad to see a bit of rebellion in the undergrounds. About fucking time!

Jan 24, 2016 1:21 AM
Apr 2013
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/

This...! I've been waiting for this...! Yuya finally will meet Yuri! Though, Yuya sure is going to suffer again. He was just freed from the mind control chip that forced him went berserk, and now this again... I wonder how long they're planning to make Yuya going through with this...
Jan 24, 2016 2:06 AM
Jun 2011
finally yuya yuri and yugo all in the same place next episode. this is going to be great
Jan 24, 2016 2:08 AM
Apr 2013
elior1 said:
finally yuya yuri and yugo all in the same place next episode. this is going to be great

Don't forget Yuto. He's technically also present, in Yuya's body that is.
Jan 24, 2016 2:20 AM

May 2013
Breather episode nice. Shun is a true definition of walking meme and seeing Yuzu and Gon reuniting was so nice even though mob things happened. Also that hug Reiraaaaaaa.

My dream is becoming so true next week. Yuya and Yuri meeting! Also Serena and Yuri meeting. It so great to hear Kensho talking to himself next week.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jan 24, 2016 6:35 AM

Sep 2011
Everybody's dream come true: the Yus meeting in one place! I'm way too hyped for the upcoming episode. So the summary says that Sora makes it there first, but then Yuri comes after. And according to the preview, Leo apparently needs BOTH Serena and Yuya?

As expected Barret is still really bad. He moved from MUH MEDALS to MUH CHAINS. Also muh Reira ;__;.

The way Shun just literally beat everybody like some kinda 2D scrolling fighting game hero was BA lol. And Lancers are finally working together like a team!

I wonder what the next Shun meme will be after this.
RukaliiniJan 24, 2016 6:44 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jan 24, 2016 7:18 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Everybody's dream come true: the Yus meeting in one place! I'm way too hyped for the upcoming episode. So the summary says that Sora makes it there first, but then Yuri comes after. And according to the preview, Leo apparently needs BOTH Serena and Yuya?

I think he's not referring to Serena and Yuya, but rather Yuya and Reira or Yuya and Sora for getting in their way of their mission. Though, Yuri said to "arrest" Yuya and co (not including Serena) rather than "carding" or "dispose" or you know what kind of words considering his and the Academia Duelists' personality. If it's them, then they will defeat and turn Yuya and co into cards without a second thought unless they have plan for them such as getting him to tell them Yuzu's whereabouts and such.
Jan 24, 2016 7:45 AM

Jun 2010
Is it just me or is Yuuya totally not considering the possibility of going Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon for the sake of plot lol?
Jan 24, 2016 8:37 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
I think he's not referring to Serena and Yuya, but rather Yuya and Reira or Yuya and Sora for getting in their way of their mission. Though, Yuri said to "arrest" Yuya and co (not including Serena) rather than "carding" or "dispose" or you know what kind of words considering his and the Academia Duelists' personality. If it's them, then they will defeat and turn Yuya and co into cards without a second thought unless they have plan for them such as getting him to tell them Yuzu's whereabouts and such.

Yeah that does make more sense. I understood the part about Yuri "arresting" the two. Just think about what Academia would do to get that info outta Yuya...

Edit: so the script is out and it makes things more clear. So Yuri says:
"You two, opposing the Professor? Unthinkable! Therefore, I declare you two under arrest!"

So he's meaning Sora and Serena, I think.
RukaliiniJan 24, 2016 9:31 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Jan 24, 2016 9:22 AM
Aug 2014
Wow, Barret's trap card is annoying. Seems Yuya needs to Normal Summon to beat that card.

The episode itself was crazy. So much rebellion going on and Shun was such a badass as always. Love that this series doesn't solve EVERYTHING by duels xD

Not much else to say about this episode. Glad to see that the plot is finally heading somewhere though.
Jan 24, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 2015
BlitzAceSamy said:
Is it just me or is Yuya totally not considering the possibility of going Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon for the sake of plot lol?
I was thinking the same thing first those scales than the condition, doesn't his opponent know anything about his cards I mean we have seen his entire play. But than again probably plot it would be to easy otherwise, he WIL NEED or atleast use smile world I presume.
Jan 24, 2016 2:05 PM
Jul 2015
Shipuujin said:
Wow, Barret's trap card is annoying. Seems Yuya needs to Normal Summon to beat that card.

The episode itself was crazy. So much rebellion going on and Shun was such a badass as always. Love that this series doesn't solve EVERYTHING by duels xD

Not much else to say about this episode. Glad to see that the plot is finally heading somewhere though.
Normal summon or odd-eyes rebelion or s/t removal or destroy beastborg
And yeah finally progress xp
Jan 24, 2016 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
So who will be exiled if the Yu's is on the same place and Yuzu come?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 24, 2016 8:28 PM
Jun 2015
NeoAnkara said:

Yuzu is likely still going to be underground when this happens.
Jan 24, 2016 8:35 PM

Mar 2012
Atif123 said:
NeoAnkara said:

Yuzu is likely still going to be underground when this happens.
It's hypothetical question. It will become interesting scenario if that happen.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 24, 2016 9:30 PM

May 2013
BlitzAceSamy said:
Is it just me or is Yuuya totally not considering the possibility of going Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon for the sake of plot lol?

Well thats because of the struggle he had throughout the episode of EGAO vs protecting your friends so he can't really think straight (like Yuzu, who wants to see Yuya but didn't considered that Academia is after her). But yeah, he had freaking Xiangke and Xiangshe already but the next episodes' summary though.
Jan 25, 2016 12:18 PM
Mar 2013
Seriously though i'm confused... If yuzu's bracelet keeps them apart, then what does Serena's do? or did they forget the bracelets somehow?

And if Yuzu shows up they would all just get teleported elsewhere right?
Jan 25, 2016 8:23 PM

May 2013
Crono-Cross said:
Seriously though i'm confused... If yuzu's bracelet keeps them apart, then what does Serena's do? or did they forget the bracelets somehow?

And if Yuzu shows up they would all just get teleported elsewhere right?

No I think Serena's bracelet has a different power. If it can teleport like Yuzu's then Yuri should be teleported back then in Episode 85 since there's Yugo and Serena dueling and Yuri watching them.
Jan 25, 2016 9:27 PM

Oct 2011
All the Yus meeting FINALLY AHHHHHH <333
Jan 25, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2015
the amount of Memes shun made in this episode is too damn high.
thank you 4chan.
valkyrusJan 25, 2016 11:19 PM
Jan 26, 2016 6:32 AM

Oct 2014
Dat Odd-Eyes Rebellion setup. Yup, Barrett is dead.
Jan 26, 2016 3:44 PM

May 2013
valkyrus said:
the amount of Memes shun made in this episode is too damn high.
thank you 4chan.

Shun will be the meme king of the series before it even ends lol
Jan 27, 2016 12:08 PM
Sep 2015
Shinji is the Malcom X of the Commons.
Jan 27, 2016 4:48 PM
Sep 2012
Wow things have gone crazy now. First of all I thought we had some death in this episode. I thought for a moment that Gallager and his men were dead, and it would have been a comical way to die.

I knew that Shun would eventually start another prison riot, just as Academy is invading.

I wonder if Academy can use the Commons and their angry to help them, they have the numbers, why not have them on your side.

And Barrett is back, the Professor he gives people second chances, I give him, Barrett will probably lose again, he is dueling Yuya, he always picks the wrong people to duel.

Next episode, things have completely gone from bad to worse, all the Yuya's will be in one place, will the universe explode?
Jan 27, 2016 5:29 PM
Apr 2013
blfan said:
Wow things have gone crazy now. First of all I thought we had some death in this episode. I thought for a moment that Gallager and his men were dead, and it would have been a comical way to die.

I knew that Shun would eventually start another prison riot, just as Academy is invading.

I wonder if Academy can use the Commons and their angry to help them, they have the numbers, why not have them on your side.

And Barrett is back, the Professor he gives people second chances, I give him, Barrett will probably lose again, he is dueling Yuya, he always picks the wrong people to duel.

Next episode, things have completely gone from bad to worse, all the Yuya's will be in one place, will the universe explode?

Or they can use both Commons and Tops' hostilities that lead them to fight one another, destroying themselves since while they're busy fighting each other, The Academia use it as an opportunity.
Jan 28, 2016 1:30 PM
Jul 2010
i really have no idea what this show is trying to do with Yuya and his smiles....

Seems like Yuya should follow Judai's "dueling is supposed to be fun" motto instead of his dad's dueling brings smiles idea
Jan 28, 2016 6:21 PM
Apr 2013
shounenotaku said:
i really have no idea what this show is trying to do with Yuya and his smiles....

Seems like Yuya should follow Judai's "dueling is supposed to be fun" motto instead of his dad's dueling brings smiles idea

Yuya did say in some occasions that Dueling is supposed to be fun.
Jan 28, 2016 9:58 PM
Sep 2015
Also, unless the continuous traps have a second effect, Barrett is screwed. He already used the two traps on Odd Eyes and Dark Rebellion, Yuya can just use Xiangshe and Xiangke Magician to special summon Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon and defeat Barrett. I guess they're not showcasing much of the duel/prolonging it to show Yuya's internal conflict and Yuri vs Yugo.
Jan 28, 2016 11:38 PM
Apr 2013
richi1234 said:
Also, unless the continuous traps have a second effect, Barrett is screwed. He already used the two traps on Odd Eyes and Dark Rebellion, Yuya can just use Xiangshe and Xiangke Magician to special summon Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon and defeat Barrett. I guess they're not showcasing much of the duel/prolonging it to show Yuya's internal conflict and Yuri vs Yugo.

Barrett only has that two traps on his field, right? And I read about his two trap cards somewhere, and if I'm not wrong, it doesn't have any other effects. So yes, hopefully he will be screwed in the next episode and the next. I really want this Synchro Dimension Arc to end as soon as possible.
Jul 10, 2016 9:10 PM

Dec 2012
The revolution has begun!

Kurosaki kicking ass.

If Barrett were smart, he would have used his stronger body to move Yuya out the way, but...children's card games make everything more interesting. :D
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.