Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2015 11:12 PM

Mar 2012
Do you exercise? Do you count your calories? Do you eat healthy? Or do you not care because you're already skinny?
Do you have an interesting weight loss/getting jacked story to tell? Motivational advice?

I'm bored and I don't want to go to sleep yet so let's have a casual discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2015 11:13 PM
Apr 2013
tit said:
Do you exercise? Do you count your calories? Do you eat healthy? Or do you not care because you're already skinny?
Do you have an interesting weight loss/getting jacked story to tell? Motivational advice?

I'm bored and I don't want to go to sleep yet so let's have a casual discussion.

1 meal a day.
Apr 8, 2015 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
I have this thing called a metabolism.

Jun 2014
I eat like crap sometimes but then I'll eat healthy other times. I don't exercise but I need to, I'm getting squishy!

Jul 2014
I eat healthy and the only type of exercise I do is fencing. I'm fit.
Apr 8, 2015 11:15 PM

Oct 2012
By eating.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 8, 2015 11:16 PM

Nov 2013
I sometimes eat a loooot of junk food
But on most days, I just eat one meal.

I do a shit-tonne of exercising, so I can maintain my boxing license (which I got 4 days ago, yay go me), but sometimes I get lazy and don't exercise at all. ;c
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Apr 8, 2015 11:17 PM

Jul 2014
By having a routine. Although going on dates fucks it up sometimes.
Apr 8, 2015 11:18 PM

Jun 2014
I jog pretty regularly. Oh and some sparring helps as well.
Apr 8, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2014
Basketball. Though I haven't touched the ball in the last two months. So I'm doing minor lifting and push-ups at home. I always keep meself in shape.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Apr 8, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2012
Great thread as always, tit!
To answer your GREAT questions, I actually lost 40 lbs over 6 months last year. It was achieved through hard daily cardio and my mother breaking her wrist therefore not being able to cook for me and me being too lazy/broke to feed myself. I went from a size 8-10 to a size 2-4. From BMI 25 to 19-20 BMI.
now im back to being a lazy fuck so i just maintain my weight through fasting bursts where all i consume is black coffee and a meal a day, and days when i eat more than 5k calories.
Apr 8, 2015 11:23 PM

Dec 2013
CookieGawd said:
I eat healthy and the only type of exercise I do is fencing. I'm fit.
Sounds like fun.

OP I eat healthy but don't count calories, also exercise three times a week.

Motivational Advice:

Anything is possible, your will just has to be stronger than the force of giving up.

Also when exercising, form is crucial above all else. A few good reps with correct form beats ten quick reps that are weak.
Apr 8, 2015 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
tit said:
and days when i eat more than 5k calories.

wtf
Apr 8, 2015 11:26 PM
Apr 2013
tit said:

Don't listen to all of these other losers. Trust me, One small meal a day will keep you fit and healthy.

Aug 2014
By not eating everything
Dec 2014
I don't
Apr 8, 2015 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
Claire said:
tit said:

wtf

AYCE sushi... sometimes I eat until I throw up and my stomach hurts bc i can feel it stretching. I swear I don't have an ED i just really like getting my money's worth.
Lastmohican666 said:
Don't listen to all of these other losers. Trust me, One small meal a day will keep you fit and healthy.

Of course I believe you, why would you lie to me <3
Apr 8, 2015 11:27 PM

Oct 2012
tit said:
Great thread as always, tit!
To answer your GREAT questions, I actually lost 40 lbs over 6 months last year. It was achieved through hard daily cardio and my mother breaking her wrist therefore not being able to cook for me and me being too lazy/broke to feed myself. I went from a size 8-10 to a size 2-4. From BMI 25 to 19-20 BMI.
now im back to being a lazy fuck so i just maintain my weight through fasting bursts where all i consume is black coffee and a meal a day, and days when i eat more than 5k calories.
Did you forget to log out onto your alt?
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 8, 2015 11:29 PM

Feb 2015
Besides proper diet i try to do marital arts or at least go jogging/brisk walking 2-3 times a week and stand for 3-5 hours everyday while on a laptop because its roughly equivalent to 10 marathons/30,000 calories a year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2663889/Standing-three-hours-day-health-benefits-10-marathons-says-leading-doctor.html
Apr 8, 2015 11:29 PM

Dec 2013
otakuloserperson said:
With lot of coke.
Elaborate

Claire said:
tit said:

wtf
Right, I'm lucky to get just 2,000 a day. I wager it must be fast food or she drinks a liter of cola.
Apr 8, 2015 11:30 PM

Mar 2012
katsucats said:
Did you forget to log out onto your alt?

No katsucats, you silly goose! I just wait it out to see how interesting the answers are, and then post my own because I'm the most interesting.
Apr 8, 2015 11:30 PM

Sep 2014
I never cared about maintaining my weight because I've always been skinny. However i do want to start eating healthy, because i eat too much junk food.
Apr 8, 2015 11:31 PM
Dec 2014
otakuloserperson said:
Astros477 said:
Elaborate

No, I don't want to.

2edgy
cut4zayn
Apr 8, 2015 11:32 PM

Dec 2013
otakuloserperson said:
No, I don't want to.
Then why post in the first place =I.
Apr 8, 2015 11:33 PM

May 2012
most people would say "workout"
but its good to find a sport you love, and keeping it up
i adore swimming, im more comfortable in water rather than on land
i do get self-conscious, thinking my swimsuit would fall off most of the time so the tighter the better
no pun intended but whatever
save all the cute girls from ntr manga

Jan 2014
Used to run a lot, slowly getting back into it. Took last year off and lifted weights instead, put on nearly 15 lbs so that's cool. Have logged my food before for class, usually eat anywhere from 2800 to 3400 calories a day, lots and lots of peanut butter and like 6 meals a day.
Dec 2014
Astros477 said:
otakuloserperson said:
No, I don't want to.
Then why post in the first place =I.

to become a kind king
Apr 8, 2015 11:34 PM

Jul 2014
tit said:
Claire said:

wtf

AYCE sushi... sometimes I eat until I throw up and my stomach hurts bc i can feel it stretching. I swear I don't have an ED i just really like getting my money's worth.

I can totes relate, girl. Like, I force my dates to take me to Japanese restaurants and I eat a fuckton of sushi (based on my standards anyway) and I don't even know how to use chopsticks so I eat them with a knife and fork. I never threw up because of it though.
Apr 8, 2015 11:35 PM

Dec 2013
Beavis said:
to become a kind king
So, what happened to butthead?
Apr 8, 2015 11:36 PM

Apr 2014
I don't eat. I have the unique gift of being able to stuff my face full of calories and not gain any weight.
I really want to gain weight though, it sucks. Makes me wish I was a girl sometimes.
Apr 8, 2015 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
Claire said:
I can totes relate, girl. Like, I force my dates to take me to Japanese restaurants and I eat a fuckton of sushi (based on my standards anyway) and I don't even know how to use chopsticks so I eat them with a knife and fork. I never threw up because of it though.

girls who don't know how to use chopsticks are cute! i'm liking you more and more claire >.< (iunno how to use them either!)
i've never been to ayce w a date because i don't want to scare them away w how much i eat.
Apr 8, 2015 11:41 PM

Jun 2014
Eating fruit and exercising 40-60 minutes a day.
Apr 8, 2015 11:42 PM

Dec 2013
gombo said:
Used to run a lot, slowly getting back into it. Took last year off and lifted weights instead, put on nearly 15 lbs so that's cool. Have logged my food before for class, usually eat anywhere from 2800 to 3400 calories a day, lots and lots of peanut butter and like 6 meals a day.
How much PB do you think you consume on a daily basis? I've been limiting myself to a sandwich a day as I don't want to overdo it on the bread.
AstrosApr 8, 2015 11:46 PM
Apr 8, 2015 11:50 PM
Feb 2011
I don't maintain it in any way and it didn't really matter till I got to 20. But now I'm 22 and because of my shitty eating habits for my heigh I'm overweight by like 3 kilos I think. And I'm still to lazy to do anything about it.
Apr 8, 2015 11:54 PM

Oct 2012
Claire said:
tit said:

well if you care about keeping sushi tradition, eat it with your fingers
but even many japanese don't, and they use chopsticks
so if sushi tradition doesn't matter, then knife and fork is fine

and no problems :]

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Apr 8, 2015 11:59 PM

Apr 2014
going on mal helps
Apr 8, 2015 11:59 PM

Oct 2012
I try to swim and shit but I try to maintain it mostly with my diet by not eating so much fucking shit. I'm trying to drink water more often. I've been the same weight for awhile so the day I gain more without growing any taller I'll probably freak out and wonder what the fuck I did wrong.

Apr 9, 2015 12:07 AM

Mar 2008
How i eat varries. I only do rough calory counting sometimes but at some time in the past i did exact counting and ate small meals five times a day and lost weight. I also sometimes only eat once a day or not at all. I sleep excessively which probably doesnt use up much calories. My weight fluctuates by five pounds regularly sometimes more. I have a nervous pacing habit so i never stay sitting for too long. .
Apr 9, 2015 12:49 AM

Apr 2013
Do you exercise?
- Yes I go jogging or to the gym on a regular basis.
Do you count your calories?
- No, I try to avoid fat though
Do you eat healthy?
- Unfortunately no :(
Or do you not care because you're already skinny?
- I'm not skinny at all, I'd rather try to lose some weight
Do you have an interesting weight loss/getting jacked story to tell?
- Nope sorry
Motivational advice?
- Don't get ill, that kills my motivation all the time -_-
Apr 9, 2015 1:13 AM

Jan 2014
Astros477 said:
gombo said:
How much PB do you think you consume on a daily basis? I've been limiting myself to a sandwich a day as I don't want to overdo it on the bread.

I would always melt it in my oatmeal in the morning for breakfast, ended up usually being 800+ calories worth. I'd also eat spoonfuls of it as a snack, usually with a banana. I swear banana + pb is God tier food combo but haven't met many people that have tried it. I'd also eat peanut butter chocolate chip sandwiches now and then. Really half of my calories would come from peanut butter by the end of the day, my stomach didn't always agree with it though. This was back when I was running 55-65 miles a week though and needed the crazy amount of calories. Since I started lifting I switched out the crazy amount of pb with 3-4 protein shakes a day, still with a nanner, always gotta have nanners. I still probably eat 200-500 calories worth of pb but usually just from a sandwich or two or a spoonful as a snack.
Apr 9, 2015 1:18 AM

Dec 2013
gombo said:
I would always melt it in my oatmeal in the morning for breakfast, ended up usually being 800+ calories worth. I'd also eat spoonfuls of it as a snack, usually with a banana. I swear banana + pb is God tier food combo but haven't met many people that have tried it. I'd also eat peanut butter chocolate chip sandwiches now and then. Really half of my calories would come from peanut butter by the end of the day, my stomach didn't always agree with it though. This was back when I was running 55-65 miles a week though and needed the crazy amount of calories. Since I started lifting I switched out the crazy amount of pb with 3-4 protein shakes a day, still with a nanner, always gotta have nanners. I still probably eat 200-500 calories worth of pb but usually just from a sandwich or two or a spoonful as a snack.
I use to eat PB and Banana sandwich before I became allergic to bananas. They were a favorite food of Elvis Presley so I hear. Damn, I could see why you'd need to eat so much. I never considered just eating it off the spoon, would avoid overdoing the bread.
Apr 9, 2015 1:21 AM

Jun 2014
gombo said:
I swear banana + pb is God tier food combo but haven't met many people that have tried it.

You sir know what's up. I mean there are times I just spread some pb on a banana and boy is it heavenly. Sandwich form gives me delight too in every bite.
Apr 9, 2015 1:28 AM

Jan 2014
damastah said:
gombo said:
I swear banana + pb is God tier food combo but haven't met many people that have tried it.

You sir know what's up. I mean there are times I just spread some pb on a banana and boy is it heavenly. Sandwich form gives me delight too in every bite.

My mom used to make this thing that we called banana soup. Would take 4 pieces of bread and put pb on them then slice up bananas on top. Then would pour milk + sugar on it and wait until it got soggy to eat it. Was back when we lived the struggle, very nostalgic meal for me.

Astros477 said:
I use to eat PB and Banana sandwich before I became allergic to bananas. They were a favorite food of Elvis Presley so I hear. Damn, I could see why you'd need to eat so much. I never considered just eating it off the spoon, would avoid overdoing the bread.

Ah that's too bad about the allergy. Bread was never the enemy for me because of all the running, gotta replenish those glycogen stores. I don't know when I started just eating it off the spoon, I think it's because most bread would tear from how much peanut butter I put on it so sandwiches were a pain unless I got the super expensive whole wheat stuff.
Apr 9, 2015 1:32 AM

Sep 2012
Keep track of calorie intake + protein. Cycle every other day for 10-20 miles. Weight training every day in-between for an hour.

I do that to build a decent physique, not so much to manage weight; also because it's simply fun to keep myself healthy. I just had my Wisdom Teeth removed a day ago so I guess there goes some pounds. ; - ;
Apr 9, 2015 1:33 AM

Nov 2010
i actually care a lot because no matter how much i eat, i dont gain weight :(

i weigh 135, regardless of whether i go into starvation or eat like a glutton.
Apr 9, 2015 1:34 AM

Jun 2014
gombo said:
damastah said:

My mom used to make this thing that we called banana soup. Would take 4 pieces of bread and put pb on them then slice up bananas on top. Then would pour milk + sugar on it and wait until it got soggy to eat it. Was back when we lived the struggle, very nostalgic meal for me..

Wow that sounds delicious lol. I mean soggy bread+peanut butter+bananas+milk+sugar? Sounds like a very innovative desert if you ask me. PB's becoming more and more underrated these days sadly :/
Apr 9, 2015 1:36 AM

Dec 2013
gombo said:
Ah that's too bad about the allergy. Bread was never the enemy for me because of all the running, gotta replenish those glycogen stores. I don't know when I started just eating it off the spoon, I think it's because most bread would tear from how much peanut butter I put on it so sandwiches were a pain unless I got the super expensive whole wheat stuff.
Yeah :/, though it could be worse. I have a friend who is allergic to PB and certain types of chocolate. She loves chocolate as well so at times she ate it despite the allergy, ended up fainting. I can't remember the last time I had white bread, I use to eat it all the time until I began studying dietary. Funny enough got my father to like wheat after I continued asking him to buy it, he eventually ate some out of curiosity and never went back =P.
Apr 9, 2015 1:45 AM

Oct 2012
it's an unhealthy mix between episodes where I almost eat nothing because I don't give a shit and episodes where I eat too much because I don't give a shit
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Apr 9, 2015 1:47 AM

Aug 2013
You want to know my secrets?

Well you can take either path to thin-ness

1: puberty stretched me skinny, try that.

2: Burn all your food, you still get to eat it but all the protein goes so you loose weight.

3: Starve yourself. By the end of the first week it stops hurting.
Apr 9, 2015 1:50 AM

Jul 2014
I don't.

My BMI is normal but borderline overweight, but I really can't stop myself from eating, I work sitting down all day and I don't want to waste time doing exercises, so I guess I can consider myself lucky for not being outrageously overweight.

Still, I try to not exceed the recommended amounts of 270g of carbohydrates and 70g of fats. Counting the calories makes no sense.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 3 hours ago

3 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 hour ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

50 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

28 by elgatosaika »»
1 hour ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 26

10 by MalchikRepaid »»
1 hour ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 2 hours ago

6 by elgatosaika »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.