Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2009 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a startling revolution for Break... or should we call him Kevin now? It looks like he's at his limit. Either way, it seems that he was dragged into the abyss after his full revolution and resurrected as a chain? I'm confused now, maybe.

What's this Alice's connection with Glen, and is she connected to Jack in any way perhaps?
And do I spot Gil at the end? Gah, I'm full of questions.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2009 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
I'm so confused O.o
And that's all I have to say about this chapter... The rest will just make me even more confused...
Jul 1, 2009 7:14 PM

Mar 2009
Break Break Break
MAJOR BREAK DEVELOPMENT! 8D
Haha Kevin Regnard..Ahh Break you have such an awesome name 8D
Oh White Alice, only you can pull off looking so lovely while ripping out a persons eyeball and licking it ♥
..Why hello there mini Vincent and possibly Gil~ <3
Jul 1, 2009 8:24 PM

Jul 2008
Break = Kevin?!?1
then where he get Break from?
o wells cant wait for chapter 31
Jul 1, 2009 11:33 PM

Jul 2008
BREAK CENTRIC CHAPTER, WOOT WOOT! ♥♥♥

And suddenly a lot of things are being explained.

There person "Alice" doesn't want to be separated from = Jack? I say this because his name is the only I can think of that wasn't mentioned.

Break is really going to die at the end of this series, isn't he? And I just started shipping Break/Sharon, too! ;___;

BEGINNER
Jul 2, 2009 1:47 AM

Mar 2008
wow confusing. But I liked it.

He said he was a legal contractor does that mean that Sharon, like Break also became a chain? @_@.

That's obviously Vincent and Gilbert. Or else it has to be Glenn..
But Break... so he was in the Abyss when the Tragedy of Sabrie happend? Does that mean that he also lived 100 years ago x_X. No.. he lived 50 years ago? But.. I know that the Abyss dimension's time is fucked up. But how can someone from 50 years meet someone from 100 year?

I think I am to confused xD
Jul 2, 2009 1:53 AM

Jul 2008
RobinotX said:
But Break... so he was in the Abyss when the Tragedy of Sabrie happend? Does that mean that he also lived 100 years ago x_X. No.. he lived 50 years ago? But.. I know that the Abyss dimension's time is fucked up. But how can someone from 50 years meet someone from 100 year?
I tried to think about the timeline myself but my brain just gave up.

BEGINNER
Jul 2, 2009 2:52 AM

Sep 2007
WTF... Break = Kevin?! and he's an illegal contractor?! X__X
Alice = the will of the abyss?... Vincent took Gil (? I guess) and came to the abyss?...

I'm so confused right now.... X_X
Jul 2, 2009 3:09 AM

Dec 2008
Amazing chapter and so many things are revealed this round lol. Break's real name being Kevin, the identity of the "red eyes ghost", as well as him being an illegal contractor also the reason why he did so. We see that Alice and the will of the abyss are identical and could be alike in many ways (they might be the same person, but I like to think it as two sides of the same coin xD). How Break lost his eye, and for what reason, and we got to see Cheshire, kid Vincent and Gil also. Though I wonder how exactly they know Glen and the connection to event 100 years ago, as well as how Break ended up with Mad Hatter. Btw, seems like that room they were in was the same room Oz found himself in near the beginning of the series (wait..does that mean that Oz was also in the deepest part of the abyss at one time?).. Eager to read the ongoing chapters though ^^.
Jul 2, 2009 3:30 AM

Sep 2008
Amazing chapter!! I like it...

I like Break's true name.. Kevin huh?!!

The story is getting interesting!!

Jul 2, 2009 4:02 AM

Apr 2009
Whoaaaa. Break did what? Omfg. 116 people, was it?
And hello there, little Nightray borthers o.o What the hell was your role in this, Vincent?
Nice plot twist.
I don't want Break to die Dx
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 2, 2009 8:13 AM
Jul 2009
Squee! for Chibi Vincent, SOCUTE!! >w<
(I don't care if Vincent is a twisted evil bastard, I still love him <3 )

And, oooohhh, things sure are getting interesting, can't wait for next chapter, I'm so curious now!!
Jul 2, 2009 10:47 AM

Mar 2008
Kevin? HAHAHAH Break real name is Kevin XD hahahhaah
Poor Break. He reminds me of Gil now. How he's all about to save his master etc...
White Alice was so graceful...in a creepy way XD...
Anyway can't wait for more~ 8 more chs until we catch up with Japan yay
tabiglowsJul 2, 2009 4:08 PM
Jul 2, 2009 4:05 PM

Apr 2009
XxReBeLxX said:

So I'm not alone, after all xP Whew, I must say I'm relieved, cause I thought there was something wrong with me to like this psychopath o.o
CenedessJul 9, 2009 1:35 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 5, 2009 10:24 AM

Dec 2008
Cenedess said:
XxReBeLxX said:

So I'm not alone, after all xP Whew, I must say I'm relieved, cause I thought there was something wrong with me to like this psycopath o.o

That's okay, I love that little psyco as well <3

AWESOMELLY AMAZING CHAPTER! Omfg Break is just a wonderful character!
I can't help but love him more with every chapter.- and my love for him just doubled itself on this one.
Break <3
This chapter was totally insane. so many answers end yet even more questions.
Now.... To chapter 31!
.... Blah Blah Blah
Aug 25, 2009 2:40 AM

Nov 2007
So we have a glimpse of Break's past and what happened 100 years ago O_O
Dec 13, 2009 11:14 PM

Jun 2009
Break wasn't alive though a hundred year ago.
Because they said they were trying to catch him 50 years ago.
So Break was after the tragedy.
So how do Gil and Vincent fit into that scene?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2011 3:52 AM
Mar 2011
HELP!? in what chapter does Break and Oz have this talk and then Break is like goin agro and then mushes his cake up completely. I LOVED THAT MOMENT! but i cant find what chapter! :(

also the part when break is liek: "Where are you Oz? My corrupted eyes can't see your form at all"
WHAT CHAPTERS?! help please!?
Nov 5, 2015 7:54 AM

Aug 2014
I wonder if this Alice is connected to B-rabbit? Perhaps the white rabbit is her? But nice chapter, learning quite alot about Break and his past was cool.
Nov 22, 2015 3:21 AM
Jun 2015
That scene was such a mindfuck 0_0
I was disturbed by that eye scene even if I saw something like that coming.
Meh, I've been calling him Break until this point so I'm not going to start calling him Kevin.
Apr 27, 2016 4:48 AM

Jun 2009
What the fuck just happened?
Aug 23, 2016 1:17 PM

Sep 2014
Damn Break had it hard o.O ...or should I say Kevin.
So Break is a chain now huh, that's pretty confusing x_x
Vincent and Gil in the abyss, what the...
Nov 26, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2016
More Vincent backstory yay
Dec 24, 2017 4:36 PM

Mar 2015
And.... now I'm confused.

So basically Break was a criminal that killed 116 people from being an illegal contractor. Then he meets White Alice or Will of the Abyss that took his eye. Then there's Vincent and Gill coming to play in this whole Sabrie thing.

Could Vincent be the actual big bad and that Glen is just his puppet?

Mar 18, 2022 3:31 PM

Feb 2021
Break's real name is Kevin. Alice is the will of the abyss. That's all I really understood. I'm still as confused as Break after reading this
Apr 24, 2023 2:58 PM
Sep 2019
Eh, so Alice is the will of the abyss. But who was it before her and why did Alice take their place? 
Is it only because Glen killed her or sth and since he's the big villain of this, it suited for Alice to become the next will? I'm guessing she wasn't ready to go the afterlife and then the previous will of the abyss was just like: "eh, you know what, I'm retiring and you get to live on, since you don't want to die anyway". Lol.

You know, everyone's so fixated in getting Alice's memories, but I feel like we would get way more answered, when Gilbert just remembered. Especially since Alice knew Gilbert and Vincent wanted to do something for Gilbert (probably similar to Tsukasa & Amane from tbhk). 

But, also, did Break (or Kevin) really killed 116 people, just to turn back time and save the 3 people he lost? Are these 3 people really worth all that? They've probably already forgotten about him (if they're in the abyss) or have long since moved on (to the afterlife).

More topics from this board

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.