Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 29, 2009 10:32 PM

Aug 2007
TEPPEIKOIKE said:
overpowering artificial smells is bad, but strong bo can also be bad.
Jun 29, 2009 10:51 PM

Mar 2009
Embah said:
I'm very smell-oriented, considering my eyesight sucks.
Every person I've ever met smells different. I get used to people's smells after a while and can identify people by their smells if I know them well enough.

Most of my good friends smell good. A lot of them smell very, very good and I just love being near them. I think most people that smell repulsive aren't very hygenic.
As for perfume, no. No no no. Deoderant is good on both genders. And natural-smelling spray that isn't very strong is good too. But I hate the smell of most perfumes and aftershave, especially Axe.

Does anyone actually like axe? I don't think I've met anyone that has, and yet I still see people using it. What gives?

I can't say that I like BO, as I have said, but there are people who I think smell nice. Though, the smell is usually a combination of shampoo/hair gel/perfume/deodorant and whatnot, and not actually /them/.
rTzJun 29, 2009 10:55 PM
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Jun 30, 2009 1:17 AM

Oct 2007
lacoste
Jun 30, 2009 1:24 AM

Jul 2008
rTz said:
Does anyone actually like axe? I don't think I've met anyone that has, and yet I still see people using it. What gives?

Ha, I know one girl who likes it. Actually, she wears it...
I'm allergic to the crap, and besides that it smells awful. So I'm just as confused as you.
Jun 30, 2009 4:04 AM

Aug 2008
Some women smell nice.

I like people that smell of laundry detergent.
Jun 30, 2009 7:11 AM

Sep 2008
People who don't shower, no.
People who do shower, pretty much yeah.
Jun 30, 2009 11:53 AM

Oct 2008
I loved my Noa Pearl and some Hilfiger, I think... Those may have been my favorites.

I HATE the smell of sweat! I also don't like guys who wear a very strong scent. Those who bathe themselves in Axe and such is just... -__-
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Jun 30, 2009 9:15 PM

Dec 2008
Depends... the actualy smell of people is... ? lol... maybe it depends on their lotion smell, or perfume smell etc..
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jul 1, 2009 1:46 PM

Apr 2009
I dont like the smell of some guy perfumes since there too strong but hey, I prefer that to sweat XP
I dont really used a specific perfume since I have a few that I have bought but they all have soft scents that atleast do there job^^
Jul 1, 2009 6:01 PM

Dec 2008
Syb3rStrife said:
timeandtimeagain said:
Syb3rStrife said:
If I did, there would be something seriously wrong with me.

So if it smells like the person hasn't showered for a week you don't care?

No, what I mean is I DON'T like the smell of BO.

Ah OK.
Puali_huntess said:
I dont like the smell of some guy perfumes since there too strong but hey, I prefer that to sweat XP
I dont really used a specific perfume since I have a few that I have bought but they all have soft scents that atleast do there job^^

guys use cologne not perfume. I hope.
or deodorant.
Jul 1, 2009 6:05 PM

Jun 2008
As long as a person doesn't smell really bad, I don't care.

What I hate though is when people go, "Ew it stinks in here!" and spray perfume or axe in the air everywhere. Some people are allergic you know.
Jul 1, 2009 6:08 PM

Aug 2008
People tend to smell like food.
Curry, fish and soyasauce are some examples.

Yum yum licks
Aug 25, 2009 2:23 AM
Jan 2009
girls...yeah..a guy....i need 2 think the answers for it
Aug 25, 2009 3:33 AM

Jul 2009
normal human body smell? I can't really tell unless they have bad BO.

but there's this one particular perfume that girls wear, the only way i can describe it is that it smells extremely "cute", if that makes any sense. -_-a

It's probably psychological though, because the first girl I ever had a HUGE crush on used it a lot. She worked at hello kitty, so I think she probably got it from there, maybe?
Anyways I smelled a second girl with that same scent later, and i felt like i was in heaven again. =*)

All other perfumes and cologne are pretty much "meh" to me, and even annoying when it's too strong.

edit: Scented shampoo smells really nice too...
Aug 25, 2009 4:55 AM

Nov 2007
I was behind this guy in a queue today and he smelled like cheese. Really bad stinky cheese. It was quite distressing. Fortunately the queue wasn't terribly long and he went away fairly quickly. But I was still grossed out. I mean it was a fairly warm day, so people sweat, but really. Don't go in to public places smelling that bad. D:
Aug 25, 2009 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
only the smell of lolis
Aug 25, 2009 11:12 AM

Dec 2007
I like how guys smell. Guys smell good when they are not covered with Axe power or sweat.

As for the rest, I barely sense it, I don't pay attention. And I am the only person I know that does not use any perfume so I may even say I like my own smell.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Aug 25, 2009 11:15 AM
Aug 2009
People smell like something unless they are really dirty or using something like deodorant to add smell? I haven't noticed.
Aug 25, 2009 11:42 AM

Aug 2009
can't stand people who have bad breath, smell like piss or ass.
[insert lulz signature here]
Aug 25, 2009 12:04 PM

Apr 2008
I am not fond of body odor at all. :(
We are made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself. - Carl Sagan
Aug 25, 2009 12:35 PM

Aug 2009
pixieframe said:

2nd
Aug 25, 2009 12:44 PM
Aug 2009
Uhm, I don't go around smelling people, but I do like the smell of fruits on people. No homo.
Sep 6, 2009 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
How could some one love the smell of people when each individual person has their own unique smell?
Sep 6, 2009 1:51 PM
Feb 2008
i like the smell of a mans cum as it drips down my throat.
Sep 6, 2009 1:53 PM

Mar 2009
captain-neko[Not specified said:
]i like the smell of a mans cum as it drips down my throat.

That's nice
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 6, 2009 2:00 PM
Jan 2009
rTz said:

That's nice

Hm, indeed.
Sep 7, 2009 2:39 AM

Mar 2009
I like the smell of moth balls, fried squid and that Buddha shit.
HungSep 7, 2009 2:43 AM
Sep 7, 2009 2:41 AM

Aug 2009
pixieframe said:

3rd
Sep 7, 2009 2:43 AM
Apr 2009
"Do you like the smell of people?"

Sounds like something a psychopathic killer would ask you.
Sep 7, 2009 2:48 AM

May 2009
-Shio said:
rTz said:

That's nice

Hm, indeed.
Very insightful

Don't recommend me something that is still publishing, unless its close to being finished. Don't recommend me anything that isn't licensed.
Sep 7, 2009 3:14 AM
Sep 2009
hmmm... YES... unless it's a bad BO....

i like how girls use perfume.... the scent fits in a sweet way.....
each one different from another... but it fits.....

is that pheromone?
Oct 1, 2009 4:16 AM

Mar 2009
I hate BO. Perfume is alright, depending on the scent and the intensity of the smell. Too much is overpowering and annoying.
Oct 1, 2009 9:40 AM

Dec 2007
I pretty much hate perfumes and things like that. Smelling like soap is the only good thing.
Oct 1, 2009 9:46 AM

Aug 2009
I'm not a fan of perfume either.
Lol, I don't stick to every person I meet to see how they smell, but I love my mom's scent. It's somethign that's always there whenever I hug her. Every person has their own unique smell.
Oct 1, 2009 10:02 AM

Oct 2007
Cool troll thread. Anyway, I use Armani.
Oct 1, 2009 1:01 PM

Sep 2009
i'm addicted to the smell of vanilla, so yeah if you smell vanilla i'll chase you everywhere just to smell you.. lol..
Oct 1, 2009 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I think some people have a nice smell. Not that I really want to smell them, but sometimes the odour just floats your direction XD Oh, and I really like the smell of food :3 Especially when it's baked or something. Uhm, not many people in my surroundings use perfume, so I don't really know. I have one that smells like cherries though XD
Oct 1, 2009 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
OP, you know nothing. First of all, it's spelled pheromones. Second, pheromones are not what makes BO smell. That comes from butyric and propionic acid that is produced by bacteria living off your sweat.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Oct 1, 2009 1:39 PM

Jun 2009
CDRW said:
OP, you know nothing. First of all, it's spelled pheromones. Second, pheromones are not what makes BO smell. That comes from butyric and propionic acid that is produced by bacteria living off your sweat.

owned by science.
this seems like a good topic for this question; why the hell is it, that ladies never smell my nice, expensive cologne, but if I just spray on sold old spice at the gym they flock to me and tell me how great I smell?
shit pisses me off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 1, 2009 1:59 PM
Sep 2009
mightykid218 said:

this seems like a good topic for this question; why the hell is it, that ladies never smell my nice, expensive cologne, but if I just spray on sold old spice at the gym they flock to me and tell me how great I smell?
shit pisses me off.

Interesting question, I can think of a few different approaches to an answer.

1. You have bought a really crappy overpriced cologne that more or less doesn't smell good
2. Girls like the smell of the cheap one because it's a standard smell that many guys use
3. The girls at your gym don't know how to appreciate a real good expensive cologne
4. ... I'm out of ideas :P
Oct 1, 2009 2:08 PM

Jun 2009
Fjuff said:
mightykid218 said:

shit pisses me off.

Interesting question, I can think of a few different approaches to an answer.

1. You have bought a really crappy overpriced cologne that more or less doesn't smell good
2. Girls like the smell of the cheap one because it's a standard smell that many guys use
3. The girls at your gym don't know how to appreciate a real good expensive cologne
4. ... I'm out of ideas :P

1. it does, i'm not an idiot.
2. i didn't word that properly. i was insinuating that old spice smells like the gym to me, nothing special. i meant females in general seem to love the generic, almost nauseating scent of half a can of old spice.
3. girls don't know how to appreciate anything.

realistically, all I can come up with is the fact that actual nice cologne usually comes in a smaller bottle, and doesn't have a spray lid. Because, the idea is a nice subtle scent, so it isn't really needed in mass or with a spray release. But old spice, that is usually for covering up sweat and generally ass-tastic scents, so it comes in big cans and sprays. so the smell will be much more powerful. maybe girls just can't smell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 1, 2009 2:14 PM
Sep 2009
mightykid218 said:

realistically, all I can come up with is the fact that actual nice cologne usually comes in a smaller bottle, and doesn't have a spray lid. Because, the idea is a nice subtle scent, so it isn't really needed in mass or with a spray release. But old spice, that is usually for covering up sweat and generally ass-tastic scents, so it comes in big cans and sprays. so the smell will be much more powerful. maybe girls just can't smell.

You might be on to something here, maybe massive amounts of the old spice cologne is fitting for the gym and the small amounts of the expensive one is a better fit for a romantic dinner.
Oct 1, 2009 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
Strange thread. But generally, no. Too many people spray waaaay too much axe/cologne/perfume. My nose is fairly sensitive, so I start sneezing like a madman.
Oct 1, 2009 3:07 PM

Apr 2009
I notice the way ppl smell...a lot... and It kind of effects the way I think of them, I guess...Oo
You know when people like someone just because that person is pretty? Well, I tend to like someone if they smell good...oO (regardless of what they look like)

Is that weird?Oo
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Oct 1, 2009 3:29 PM

Apr 2009
I don't care, I don't really "dig" people..male or female.

I remember when I was in grade 9 and this guy sitting next to me had shit breath, he was talking to me and i was like..UHHHHH so I would like look the opposite direction and go "Mmm Hmm" and take short little breathes out..god and I hate really fat guy BO like me ex-boss smelt like Licorish (or however you spell it) because his BO was so fucking bad........lol
Oct 1, 2009 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
Most people smell repugnant...I swear its like half the world only bathes once a week or doesn't wear deodorant and that doesn't include smelly breath UHHHHHHHHHH Hardly anyone brushes their tongue or uses mouth wash and if they do they forget to drink ample amounts of water so their breath still has an unbearable lingering scent *barfs*
Oct 1, 2009 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
Smell of People? Um... lol. kinda weird but, I like girls that have nice smelling hair.
What isn't red? What isn't blue?
Oct 1, 2009 3:49 PM

Apr 2009
Nikoli said:
Most people smell repugnant...I swear its like half the world only bathes once a week or doesn't wear deodorant and that doesn't include smelly breath UHHHHHHHHHH Hardly anyone brushes their tongue or uses mouth wash and if they do they forget to drink ample amounts of water so their breath still has an unbearable lingering scent *barfs*

this sums up my thoughts >__> its gross
Oct 1, 2009 3:55 PM

Sep 2009
Normally I can ignore someone, but if there sitting next to me then I get annoyed.
Oct 1, 2009 4:02 PM

Aug 2009
I remember when I had to sit behind this kid in school who ALWAYS had oil in his hair. He REEKED of oil. Concentrating on the lessons was hard.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.