Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2021 11:50 PM

Jul 2019
Congrats for being the most pretentious series there is. Well, at least I was captivated by something. And I don't regret re-watching this damn bs in the slightest. Other than Shinji and Rei, other characters are acceptable.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 27, 2021 7:52 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, they weren't kidding, the last two episodes do leave you very unsatisfied.
Oct 9, 2021 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
Had my first rewatch and I had tears coming out of my eyes during the infamous last scene. It felt really powerful, definitely more powerful than it felt the first time around, as I had watched the series with unrealistic expectations. I had expected everything to be clearly explained and thus I wasn't able to focus on the inner and social journey of the characters, I simply didn't really care much for those things at the time, which was unfortunate.

This time around, having read many interpretations and explanations of the many symbols and plotlines the show manages to incorporate, I was able to focus on the actual protagonists and the way they interact with each other and the world around them and that sorta stuff.

So the ending felt really, REALLY well-designed and satisfying to me as a viewer.
Even more so than that of EoE, even though it had affected me far more than this ending the first time around.

They complement each other really well though, I can imagine Shinji rejecting Instrumentality, being congratulated, and then immediately breaking free of the Tree of Life in order to alter the Third Impact and finally wake up on the shore with Asuka very clearly in my head.

While it might be confusing to stick those endings together in a single timeline the first time around, it all just comes together on a rewatch.

tl;dr the only 10/10 anime(and ending) that I have thus far come across IMO.
Oct 9, 2021 2:31 PM

May 2020
shayed__ said:
Its been a few years since I've first watched NGE. I finished my rewatch just now.

My initial score was an average 5/10. Why? Simple. I understood fuck all when I first watched it a couple of years ago. I guess I was also unable to appreciate the directing and the concept of this anime back in the day.

Seems that's quite a common case with people rewatching this show. Until yesterday I thought it's just me, but my story is similar except the period between rewatches is shorter - just 7 months.

I've seen NGE in march this year. I rated it 5/10, remember being seriously bored throughout the show and angry at all the recommendations that made me stick with it until the end. Was dissatisfied with a lot of open questions, no explanations (and actually didn't even bother watching the movie).

Then 2 days ago, all of a sudden, I received an unexpected impulse to rewatch it.

Sat glued to the screen for 2 days. Ended up changing the score to 8/10 because I seem to have understood a lot more details this time & learnt to appreciate the dark atmosphere and psychological aspects. It might be that now I knew what to pay attention to, or simply my anime preferences have evolved during these months (including more tolerance - even actual enthusiasm - for 90s anime and their older animation style).

I've now seen the movie as well. Overall, I'm glad I've given the show another try.
I see. Your only option is to revolutionize the world.
Oct 19, 2021 10:12 PM

Jun 2016
Shinji can have any world he wants... and he chooses a trashy rom-com. The animators seem to agree since that's where they chose to dump most of the frames. Thanks, Gainax.

I get what this anime is trying to do, but I also get why there ended up being 5 movies dedicated to doing it better. Anno made what's probably the longest proof of concept in film history. Lucky for him that the production committees saw the same potential.

Also:
menpe said:
This conclusion could have been achieved in 4 episodes if there would have been a single psychiatrist employed in that multi-trillion institution where they push the weight of saving the entire human race onto mentally damaged and unstable children.
Oct 25, 2021 1:48 PM
Jan 2018
Enjoyed the anime. Loved all the characters and their stories, the plot, the animation, the music... Disliked this last episode as an end, for me it seems incomplete. And I deeply hate EoE movie. I even prefered some Doujinshi that continued the series.
Oct 25, 2021 9:56 PM

Jun 2017
After finnishing I can see why this series is avant garde and basically a classic. I took a lot from the characters and Shinji's development. in the last moments and the instrumental background of Cruel Angels Thesis was euphoric in a sense. Reading through the thread it seems that the opinion of this episode changed over time which is funny to think how the anime aged differently in how we precieved it.

Honestly this is a 10/10 for me probably because I watched at a sad mood and everything clicked and made sense but is indescribable.
EifueOct 25, 2021 10:02 PM
Nov 15, 2021 6:35 PM
Dec 2020
That was...an ending.

Unfulfilling? Yes.
Nonsensical? Yes.
Perfect for the series? ABSOLUTELY.
Nov 19, 2021 6:53 AM

Aug 2020
Well, that is it, huh, the famous Evangelion. I'm surprised how popular this show is, knowing it is an avant-garde show. And the last two episodes are full-on experimental.

After this, I definitely need to watch a full explanation for this series (I think most of us have). I heard that the End of Evangelion has a more satisfying ending. Gonna check that out.

For my thoughts for this series, the first half of the series was best a 5/10. Nothing great happened, just some generic story and character to build up for the second half. As for the second half, it was definitely interesting. The last couple of episodes made it confusing and made it so that the audience has to use their own interpretation to understand what they just watched.

Overall, this series gets between a 3 to 7 out of 10. Definitely need to do more research first.

Pewdie said:
Even thou episode 25-26 was not very enjoyable, seeing the ending made it worth it. I liked it, but my head hurts now. >_<

Hey, its Pewdiepie.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Nov 25, 2021 8:46 AM

Dec 2020
Props for doing something out of the mind. But that's it. (7.5/10)

Why keep questioning characters and not answering their questions. As if the show wants to prove them wrong instead of exploring their characters.

Yes I agree the last two episodes weren't enjoyable. But hey, it's still better than what the counterpart has to offer.
Nov 27, 2021 9:37 AM
Nov 2020
This series for me was never about the Eva's or the other gory stuff but the full circle of development of Shinji and the other characters in it, why people are the way they are. Shinji breaking through was the best ending I could of wished for.
Dec 18, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2019
An incredible psychological journey.
Dec 18, 2021 12:50 PM

Dec 2021
To Anno, thank you
To Gainax, farewell
To all the new watchers:
Dec 27, 2021 11:43 PM

Apr 2020
Just another great anime from the 90's. All characters were really well done
water
Dec 30, 2021 1:28 PM

Feb 2021
Best ending ever?
CrackJul 13, 2022 9:21 PM
Jan 3, 2022 6:33 AM
Aug 2013
What in the actual trash did I just waste my time watching? 0/10 even I could've wrote a better anime and ending than this....and to make it worse now there's a bunch of movies with alternate ending which makes the series even worse. Haha oh boy was this anime a huge disaster, the fandom really are blind
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 3, 2022 4:59 PM

Jul 2021
Worst ending I've ever seen and the anime was totally disappointing.
asdasdsadad
Jan 4, 2022 7:20 PM
Jan 2021
The two things i liked in this episode is the romcom thing and the end where they congratulate shinji for accepting himself.
Jan 14, 2022 11:28 PM

Mar 2018
Yikes man, talk about completely killing the shows momentum with a lackluster ending...

Felt like the it was actually going somewhere after EP 15 but it decided to off itself the last few episodes.

It does a nice job at the Mecha aspect of the anime and it's cinematography but that's about it. Psychological aspect feels like something a 14 year old crafted up, which I guess you can say makes sense because the kids are 14 but come on man.

Also screamed no more budget throughout the whole thing lol

Hopefully EoE can redeem this considering it covers the last 2

Even thinking about rating this a 9 or higher hurts my soul, maybe If I didn't know any better and this was my first "Psychological" anime, maybe I would have lol

8/10 before the last two EP's

7/10 after the last two EP's
Celest__Jan 15, 2022 1:09 AM
Feb 3, 2022 3:43 AM

Jan 2021
I could see the budget progressively fading away lmao. Anyways, a decent episode. I wasn't really fond of last few episodes.

Seeing Rei that expressive was really weird for me.

Also, I am sorry but as a person who have seen Gintama first and Evangelion later.
I couldn't take that congratulations scene seriously at the end lmfao.

Overall it was a nice watch, could've been my favourite but last few episodes weren't the best.
8/10. End of Evangelion! I'll be coming for you soon.
Feb 5, 2022 12:11 PM

Jun 2013
So, I finally decided to watch Eva. I've heard much about the series, seen abridges, been shown memes, watched and read essays on it, but I've always kept this show on the backburner because I figured I like it and I was saving it, I guess. I am amazed at what I just saw. I didn't think I had it in me to still finish a show so quickly, but in two days I was done. It lived up to what I heard about its reputation. Especially the last few episodes.

I'm an adult now, fresh out of college, and I really wonder how I would have perceived Eva back in high school or earlier in college; it was only a few years ago but it feels like ages. All those existential questions flooding my mind. And even though I am much more secure in what I believe them to be I will probably continue to ask them as I continue to grow as a person.

All in all, I'm glad and grateful I got to experience it when I did instead of continuing to push it off. Now off to watch The End and the Rebuild, haha.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Feb 13, 2022 2:04 AM
Aug 2020
If I wanted a psychology lesson, I would go to my university. I really hated the last two episodes, but that is my opinion. And the ending with Shinji's perception ending doesn't really seem like a conclusive ending since a lot of things were unresolved. I really think that things could have been done in a better way.
Apr 7, 2022 12:49 PM

Sep 2020
Congratulations !!! Evangelion for giving us the worst ending ever. 0/10 ending. Overall I will give it a 4/10.

Last 2 episode was nothing but headache. This show really started off as an intresting one but ended up being an utter garbage 🗑️.
ZXEANApr 9, 2022 6:14 AM
Apr 9, 2022 3:16 AM

Dec 2021
such a good ending, made me smile a lot. concluded shinji's arc and its themes perfectly. personally don't think its as confusing as people say it is. yes, they do leave off with unanswered questions but its just so much more clear the 2nd time around. shame how a bunch of people miss the point of evas ending when its right under their noses. the unanswered questions to something that you've been invested in does leave a sour taste in your mouth but isn't that just life itself? how the message is just moving on and finding happiness?

anyways, the rei in the possible world was so wholesome. really liked the hand drawn stuff

10/10
good opinions on anything, block = I own you
Apr 9, 2022 7:58 PM

Aug 2019
Honestly its so hard to describe this anime in absolute depth. On the surface its a Mech anime, on the inside its a psychological mind fuck that explains social instability, loving ones self, self hatred and inner rejection perfectly yet ever so much in depth.

To cut things short, this anime hands down overall was nothing short from a masterpiece. The thing that i loved about it was the messages and deep meanings that this anime had at every fucking minute. Everything in this show felt like it had a meaning, and that what it meant to the viewer was either gonna be subjective or objective. Although it was a lot at times its what sold the show for me.

Characters are their own respected messes. Each has their own issues that get explored well in this show and every time i think i know something about them, i feel Hideaki Anno himself come up behind me and suplex me before give me a thumbs up and saying better luck next time.
Action and visuals were actually stunning for its time, some scenes still gave me chills. SFX were decent, OP and ED were iconic.

Overall, i mean i really don't know how to sum my experience up without just saying "well shit that was NGE at its finest" 9/10 time to binge the movies and feel my brain expand.
Apr 28, 2022 12:17 AM

Mar 2021
When the only good character in your show is a penguin and the show isn't March of the Penguins there's a real big problem...I get it, I get it, the show was a reflection of the writer's mental state, and that makes sense because this show is broooken.
May 2, 2022 10:04 AM

Feb 2012
2022 Rewatch
Fortress_MaximusMay 2, 2022 1:14 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 4, 2022 10:32 AM

Feb 2021
That was alright ngl.

Honestly, I'm glad I watched an explanatory video on YouTube. I didn't know like 50% of the shit they were talking about in that video.

Looking forward to EoE which is said to be a LOT better than this unclear ending

The overall eps 1-24 were really enjoyable

May 14, 2022 12:45 AM

Aug 2020
Posting my thoughts on the ending here. This is pre me watching any of the movies, so maybe my thoughts will change later. NGE as a whole was pretty great, thoroughly enjoyed it up until those last two episodes which people have been complaining about on this thread for the last decade. Didn't really like how they're pretty much independent from the main plot, and for what, a lesson that reality is what you perceive, and that life is what you make of it? After a 24 episode build-up of angels and clones and Evas and dummy systems and spears? What was Seele? What was going on with the Dead Sea Scrolls? What the fuck is human instrumentality exactly? Is Gendo just absolutely insane? What was Adam? What were the Evas? Tons of unanswered questions thrown out for a lackluster ending imo. Pretty surprising considering NGE is hailed as one of the all time greatest animes, and I certainly was hoping for it to be, but this ending really is a pretty sour note to go out on. I know there were budgetary and time restraints towards the end of NGE's development, but this was really a huge departure from the rest of the show. Ah well. Whatever I say here has probably already been said in the past decade's worth of replies. Hopefully the movies will smooth out this pretty major wrinkle in an otherwise fantastic show.
Watch Gunsmith Cats!!!!
May 27, 2022 10:08 PM

Oct 2020
It's been a wild ride folks

Again, this psychologically-focused ending felt like a bit much. We already knew all that stuff. We knew Shinji is sad and lonely and afraid and all these things. I felt like Shinji's little introspective journey could have been resolved a lot sooner. It really felt like I was forcing myself through these last two episodes because I wanted to be done with it.

I mean, it was interesting to see the combined consciousnesses of all the other characters sort of compare their internal struggles side-by-side and work together to mend their unresolved feelings. I guess, in that aspect, human instrumentality was a success since we saw it help Shinji begin his journey to self-acceptance? I guess it was like one big group-therapy session.
I just wish they would have maybe shortened the psychological portion and explain a bit more, but I guess the creators realized they couldn't do that within their given run-time hence the beginning message literally telling us "it would take far too long to depict all such events" -- so I suppose they did what they could to deliver a somewhat satisfying ending..
Although I almost wish they ended it at episode 24 so we could just pick up right where we left off with the EoE movie.
Speaking of the movie, I might check it out sometime in the future, but those last episodes were so draining that it makes me dread sitting through another prolonged inner monologue.
tiaamyomMay 27, 2022 10:21 PM
May 31, 2022 7:17 PM
May 2022
Neon Genesis Evangelion nearly drove me to suicide.

Seeing Shinji suffering is like seeing myself suffer, because at one point in time I was almost exactly like him, especially back in 10th grade when I was bullied to the brink of suicide. I simply cannot tolerate watching Eva. I felt forced to relive my trauma upon viewing it. I’m deathly afraid of it. Twice I had a nightmare where I saw myself as Shinji choking Asuka and starting the Third Impact. I’ve been struggling with this newfound depression ever since.

I was obsessed with the series for over a year to try and outwit the isolation of the Coronavirus pandemic. It only increased the burden, and kept the memory of my friend’s recent suicide alive.

Watching the End of Evangelion was like peering into a broken mirror, and I was viewing the hell I would’ve put myself through had things turned out differently, had I decided to give up.

Sometimes I hate myself because I fail to appreciate what so many have claimed to idolize, and I beat myself further for failing to worship what they call praiseworthy, I forced myself to watch a show that reminded me of nothing but pain just so I wouldn’t be alone anymore, I was willing to sacrifice my individuality for some company amidst the isolation of the pandemic.

I sought emotional refuge in the Evangelion fandom on social media, hoping they’d understand me and provide me with answers that would grant me peace of mind. Instead, they downplayed my trauma, going so far as to spread a rumor of my past to shame me of my mental illness, spiraling me deeper into depression, which I’ve been struggling with for over a year now.

I just want Shinji to be happy, so this past self of mine can be laid to rest once more. I’m afraid to decouple myself from him after losing my friend to suicide, which Eva made me feel responsible for, especially when I saw Shinji kill Kaworu, of which I fail to understand how anyone can call it praiseworthy. Until then, I feel nothing else matters.

There’s a reason why I keep coming back to Evangelion; something that reminds me of nothing but pain.

I want to prove to myself I’m not crazy for feeling this way, that Evangelion really did force me to relive my trauma, that my depression is not just a figment of my imagination or another anime plot point. I want to feel that my fear and resentment towards Eva is justified.

But the fact I’m the only one I know in existence who’s been traumatized by an anime makes me feel like I really am crazy.

But finally, with 3.0+1.0 released, I can rest easy knowing that Shinji has finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel. Evangelion is finished, and I want it to remain that way.

But if things hadn’t turned out that way, I wouldn’t be here today.
Jul 4, 2022 6:28 AM

Dec 2007
my only possible complain is, that the evanglion's plot itself isn't ended. and that's probably where EOE coming.
in other aspects, this was masterpiece ending with character development with lots of philosophy. as other said, 1-24 episodes were fillers, 25-26 is the true evanglin.
would love to see another closure like this for asuka and misato, but i get that they had budget issue.
excepted from this though, evangelion sure have lots of potential, and i realize that's the reason it even got a remake (which i watched it's 1st movie long time ago without knowing it's remake lol).

10/10

too bad i don't have the end of evanglion movie yet. i just had mistaken to not download it lol.
maybe i will watch the recap movie too before watching it, as it came up with the purpose to be watched before the EoE.
Jul 9, 2022 5:30 AM
Oct 2011
DoctorOddball said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion nearly drove me to suicide.

Seeing Shinji suffering is like seeing myself suffer, because at one point in time I was almost exactly like him, especially back in 10th grade when I was bullied to the brink of suicide. I simply cannot tolerate watching Eva. I felt forced to relive my trauma upon viewing it. I’m deathly afraid of it. Twice I had a nightmare where I saw myself as Shinji choking Asuka and starting the Third Impact. I’ve been struggling with this newfound depression ever since.

I was obsessed with the series for over a year to try and outwit the isolation of the Coronavirus pandemic. It only increased the burden, and kept the memory of my friend’s recent suicide alive.

Watching the End of Evangelion was like peering into a broken mirror, and I was viewing the hell I would’ve put myself through had things turned out differently, had I decided to give up.

Sometimes I hate myself because I fail to appreciate what so many have claimed to idolize, and I beat myself further for failing to worship what they call praiseworthy, I forced myself to watch a show that reminded me of nothing but pain just so I wouldn’t be alone anymore, I was willing to sacrifice my individuality for some company amidst the isolation of the pandemic.

I sought emotional refuge in the Evangelion fandom on social media, hoping they’d understand me and provide me with answers that would grant me peace of mind. Instead, they downplayed my trauma, going so far as to spread a rumor of my past to shame me of my mental illness, spiraling me deeper into depression, which I’ve been struggling with for over a year now.

I just want Shinji to be happy, so this past self of mine can be laid to rest once more. I’m afraid to decouple myself from him after losing my friend to suicide, which Eva made me feel responsible for, especially when I saw Shinji kill Kaworu, of which I fail to understand how anyone can call it praiseworthy. Until then, I feel nothing else matters.

There’s a reason why I keep coming back to Evangelion; something that reminds me of nothing but pain.

I want to prove to myself I’m not crazy for feeling this way, that Evangelion really did force me to relive my trauma, that my depression is not just a figment of my imagination or another anime plot point. I want to feel that my fear and resentment towards Eva is justified.

But the fact I’m the only one I know in existence who’s been traumatized by an anime makes me feel like I really am crazy.

But finally, with 3.0+1.0 released, I can rest easy knowing that Shinji has finally reached the light at the end of the tunnel. Evangelion is finished, and I want it to remain that way.

But if things hadn’t turned out that way, I wouldn’t be here today.
I don't know what to say. Other then would you like a hug?
Jul 14, 2022 5:05 AM
Jun 2022
A near 10/10 series like NGE would've gone down to a 6/10 or less if we didn't have The End of Evangelion.
Jul 14, 2022 12:47 PM
Aug 2008
Just finished rewatching NGE and the "congratulations" scene always makes me cry.

Congratulations Shinji.
Jul 17, 2022 5:46 PM

May 2021
I rewatched this show after some years to gain a new perspective, the first time I saw it I thought it just was a mediocre/average show 5/10, after rewatching it and being able to analyze, realize and compare with other stuff and I can say that I am even more dissapointed than before and that this show doesnt have any valuable quality, certainly the last time I watch anything related to EVA in my life. 2/10
Jul 27, 2022 7:19 AM
Nov 2018
Probably the best depiction of depression ,alienation and how mental health is a constant downward spiral once it starts affecting someone... in all of anime.

I didn't really catch on all the plot points,symbolism ,motifs and what the series was really going for the first time I saw it +8 years ago.But now coming with fresh eyes and having sit trough countless other series you can easily tell EVA really was something very special.

Alongside a few select others (Cowboy Bebop,LOGH...) its by far the most ambitions and uncompromising series the entire medium has to offer.
Aug 1, 2022 9:25 AM

Jun 2021
Not that bad lol. But the ending should have been something different, it wasn’t satisfying.
Naruto is not just a anime or character!
Naruto is the first anime I got into, this anime opened the gates of heaven for me. No anime can even come closer to what Naruto is for me.
I love FMAB, Death Note, DBZ, Neon Genesis Evangelion, AoT as well.
Aug 11, 2022 5:06 AM
Nov 2021
bro what the living fuck happened
Aug 11, 2022 4:24 PM

Jun 2020
I truly think this was a great show can wait to watch the movie!
Aug 14, 2022 12:07 PM
Sep 2021
good show
i like shinji
Aug 22, 2022 9:41 AM
Feb 2021
THIS WHOLE ASS SHOW LITERALLY MAKING ME RETHINK ALL MY LIFE THOUGHTS AND CHOICE
Aug 27, 2022 9:20 AM
Aug 2021
My brain do be a lil brokey after this episode
Sep 2, 2022 12:12 AM
Jun 2022
keren cok sumpah buuanget gaissss
Sep 5, 2022 1:07 AM
Dec 2021
it certainly was one of the episodes of all time
Sep 7, 2022 3:54 PM
May 2020
really good. i just am bad at understanding the deeper meaning in shows like this
Sep 9, 2022 3:47 PM
Jul 2015
The ending was good but also bad? I'm split on it.
I finally got around to watching it and I felt like I wasted my time. I don't understand why this anime is so highly regarded.

The first 2 episodes were promising. Then the next 15 episodes are repetitive as heck (Angel shows up - They fail - They decide a strategy - The alternative strategy works - they win - Repeat in next ep)
Episode 18 - 21 was peak imo, with the Eva losing control and the backstory of the impact and the characters.
And as a non-mecha fan, I can appreciate how good some of the battle scenes look for an anime from the 90s
And then the last 2 episodes made me feel like I wasted my time. Felt like it was trying way too hard to be "deep" and psychological.

I'm still gonna give End of Evangelion movie a chance, hoping it provides a better conclusion.

This anime is a 7 at best.
Sep 21, 2022 12:04 PM
Nov 2018
I was one of those that really dint get the series when I first watched it ...idk like 7-8 years ago and mostly brushed it off as overrated ,elitist bait and a product of its time.

'2deep4u' in a nutshell .

But after you have enough series under your belt,actually pay attention to its minute details can you really appreciate it and the gigantic earthquake and ripples this series created afterwards. Like Bebop,its just the complete package:visuals,music,characters,atmosphere... People really gave it their all while making it and it shows.

Budget and time constraints aside,brushing off your expected climactic ending battle, in favor of 2 episodes of inner monologues and introspection is still to this day the biggest subversion and big balls move anyone can make in Television history.
Oct 1, 2022 11:27 PM
Aug 2022
huh... this ending turned out way more optimistic than i thought. we don't really know what the hell happened too long after shinji crushed kaworu. i've heard apparently it is explained in the end of evangelion movie so i'll definitely need to check that out then. i did like that clip of an alternative world where shinji and everyone around him had more normal lives. i thought that was cool. so if we're talking about the show itself, it's honestly leaning somewhere between a 7 and 8. i honestly thought this show would screw me up and make me cry but.. it didn't. so honestly i'm kind of disappointed by that. maybe it's because i'm not "intellectual" enough or whatever other bs some people might spew out. but whatever.
Oct 2, 2022 3:20 AM
Oct 2022
its enigmatic, really
Pages (17) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

202 by sailorneptunelvr »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

286 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 9, 2007

173 by kermitpoke »»
Yesterday, 9:46 AM

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

71 by SodaPopFrequency »»
Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

342 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 23, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.