Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 8:50 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maika should have learned by now that Ayumi is always up to no good, and this time is no exception. I knew that the locket probably had something to do with Haruo, but I never suspected that Ayumi was planning on keeping it in her panties for three months. But as usual, the episode is a mixture of craziness and fanservice, leaning more to the latter this episode because of all the bath scenes. The middle of the episode did feel like it was dragging on and on, but I don’t have any other complaints aside from that.
Sep 15, 2010 5:25 PM

Nov 2009
Ahaha pervs!!! i cant believe there was that many XD it was so funny!!! their poor brother haha lol i loved how depressed she was... when she tipped over the vase i was caking up her expression and sigh was perfect!!! X3 omg and i love how Sora was taking pics with those guys hehe and it was so funny when Yuri ended up talking 2 herself XP
Dec 3, 2011 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
Seriously...3 monthes? That would be sooo uncomfortable.But Maika never suspects a damn thing, in fact none of them do. Though I will admit, at first I thought this anime was weird and not enjoable, but now I'm like this is pretty cool. (Though I still don't see that many similarities to Seto no hanayome beside slap stick comedy style)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2012 4:24 AM

May 2012
Hahaha the outcome of this episode was pure fantastic xD Great episode up to the next one!
Aug 24, 2013 5:29 PM
Aug 2012
another funny episode<3 anyone notice the cat purring sound when the vice president was explaining that yoshikawa left lolol. and the picture machine ad was hilarious too. btw: "I think it's hammer time." XD
Feb 7, 2017 6:05 PM
Feb 2017
The episodes kinda weird. No doubt about that. To think ayumi would post posters of them portraying the family and her as prostitutes is beyond bizarre. Yeesh all those people clambering for a glimpse at nude girls. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magikano Episode 13 Discussion

skymaster - Oct 5, 2008

40 by Collins89 »»
Mar 14, 2022 3:59 AM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

4 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 9:06 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 1 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 15, 2009

10 by Punkero »»
May 14, 2021 8:29 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 3 Discussion

6 by nidoqueen106 »»
Feb 3, 2020 9:38 PM

Poll: » Magikano Episode 11 Discussion

3 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Nov 3, 2018 11:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.