Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 1:35 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After Pierre teleport changes with Tsugumi, the three pilots go through the gate. The military is has already started to sortie with an entire horde of Cherubim, and Glen lands several artillery pieces that shell the Shadow Angel base. In response, Moroha jumps out of the smoke and destroys the Aquarions. Despite Glen’s best efforts, he’s unable to avoid Moroha’s attacks. As he’s about to be finished, Reika distracts Moroha with her Vector. Moroha uses a beam saber to attack Reika, but Glen’s memories of Reika cause him to shatter part of his eyepiece and block Moroha’s attack. He urges Reika to hurry on as he uses his last ditch attack on Moroha: self destruction. Back at base, Sophia has started to put pieces together and realizes that Gen Fudo must have been the third element in the Aquarion of 12,000 years ago, along with Serian and Apollonius.

Inside Atlantis, Silvia is briefly reunited with her brother, but he quickly puts her in a pod jail cell. She gets a good view of the battle outside between Cherubim Mars and Solar Aquarion. Toma appears in between them and uses his powers to crucify Aquarion. It is revealed that Silvia and Sirius are both parts of Serian’s soul, and that the Solar Wing is actually Aquarion. Toma then has Otoha crush Silvia’s capsule, but Silvia uses her powers to escape. Affirming that she’s no longer Serian, Silvia slashes through Otoha. Toma says that it is futile, and controls the Cherubim part of Cherubim Mars to create another energy bolt. He uses it to stab into Cherubim Mars, killing Sirius.
Mar 11, 2012 8:47 PM

Jan 2011
No surprise that Fudo has been around for a few millenia, he just seemed to know too much. I'm hoping for a happy ending, but I'm getting afraid that it's not fated to be.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 7, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, less and less replies on these episode discussions and it's only the second from last one.

No wonder Fudo knows so much since he was the third element when they originally defeated them 12,000 years ago.

I did wonder if Sirius and Silvia were maybe both Celiane and it seems she split her soul in two or whatever and they were both her, wow!

It explains the flashback Sirius had.

So Apollo was Solar Wing/Apollonius after all.

When he said he remembered loving did he mean Touma or Celiane? since he looked at her after I got kinda confused by it, who he actually meant since Touma was on about loving him as Solar wing :/

I can't believe Touma made the cherubum make that bolt and stab Sirius and kill him! D:

That's so sad! I liked him ;____________________________________________; he was pretty <3

I don't know how Silvia got out of that bird cage when the snake lady crushed it and she just teleported really :/
Dec 11, 2019 12:47 AM

Oct 2010
The entanglement got weirder, so apollonius was inside aquarion, the same that defeated atlantia in the past. Still confused about apollo, interesting with the brothers, they are both celiane. Sirius dying was sad but the angels must be defeated, being harvested for plana is not a good choice.
Sep 14, 2020 6:50 PM
Oct 2019
Where is atlanta and the tree of life even located? It can't be on earth...

Why is angel dude wearing the winged helmet in the flashback of him and apollonius? He didn't create that helmet until after apollonius left the shadow angels.

The show hinted multiple times that each sibling was one half of Apollonius' love. Glad to see it cleared up for us. But wow, didn't expect Sirius to go down so easily haha.

Still waiting for Apollo to do something. Anything. (Not gonna happen, I guess.)

Apollonius is aquarion? Then how is Apollo apollonius? Kind of confused about that. Otherwise things make sense.

Oh, and Fuck was the third vector 12,000 years ago? Huh? What? That raises so many questions.
HagePotPotatoSep 14, 2020 7:11 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 26 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

24 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 6 Discussion

10 by magatetus »»
Aug 31, 2023 10:31 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 1 Discussion

cantius - Jun 2, 2010

14 by magatetus »»
Aug 31, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Aquarion Episode 20 Discussion

10 by THE-Black-Mage »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:55 PM

» A little question about the wings of Sylvia and Sirius.

OingoBingo - Jul 1, 2023

0 by OingoBingo »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.