Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 23, 2009 5:50 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's good that Nina is now back in Zuellni, Layfon sees to be enjoying training with her. Sharnid and Shena seem to be getting along now at least. It's pretty funny when Felli kick the bin, but then she got kidnapped. Hopefully she's alright =.=

Finally!!! Leerin and Savaris arrives at Zuellni which would be interesting to see when she gets to meet Layfon^^ The way Savaris leave the city is awesome ^_^
ShanaFlameMay 24, 2009 9:51 PM
May 24, 2009 4:19 AM

Dec 2008
I hope there is subtitles.
May 24, 2009 8:07 AM

Oct 2008
Hum was that Leerin that slap Layfon? Because the clothing look like her.
May 24, 2009 8:17 AM

May 2007
@Shanaflame: No savaris doing that wasnt an option since leerin cant stay outside for that long. And it wasnt in his order since he should protect her but also let her have freedom.

Decent episode overall -.- cliffhanger again.
May 24, 2009 9:51 AM

Oct 2007
Nothing really happened beside Felli greatness kick.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 24, 2009 11:36 AM

Aug 2008
I know how you feel Felli, I'm pissed too. Next ep Fon-Fon gets what he deserves (a shin-breaker would be more fitting though)!

The engrish was more ridiculous than usual. I really hope they won't try to pull a half-assed ending.
May 24, 2009 12:02 PM

Jul 2008
wow , dang this anime seems to be getting better, just hope the ending doesnt sck
soo Layfon out of an intercity match eh?
and dam cant wait till they meet =D
May 24, 2009 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
Yare Yare ! *Shakes head* Only 4 eposide left and i still havent see Savaris in good action. Geez this show...
May 24, 2009 12:30 PM

Oct 2008
i hope intercity match will be awsome ^_^ also duel between two sword's masters ;>
May 24, 2009 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, but really a bad turn of events for the people of Zuellni^^
Finally Layfon will be forced to use a katana to defeat Haia...

Btw, only 4 episodes left, and so many questions left unanswered... I hope they'll make a 2nd season :)
May 24, 2009 3:59 PM

Sep 2008
Nice to see chibi Felli :D

May 24, 2009 4:43 PM

Jul 2008
rutix said:
@Shanaflame: No savaris doing that wasnt an option since leerin cant stay outside for that long. And it wasnt in his order since he should protect her but also let her have freedom.
oh yeah,you have a good point there^^
May 24, 2009 6:36 PM

Jan 2009
man... the story moved away from Layfon and Nina
now back to fon-fon and felli
hopefully Layfon whips out a katana in the next ep
looks like this season may end with the intercity battle?
why does everything just conveniently happen... what his name just had to kidnap felli right before the intercity match
4~eps left :(
May 24, 2009 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
So, let's get this straight:
Nina whines and whines about being left in the dark about Layfon and so many other things, yet when she's in practically the same situation...she stays mum? Just wanted to point that out.

Anyways, Zuellni is supposed to win the intercity match without its two most depended on military artists? Highly unlikely. But of course, we all know that Layfon will make it back in time to save the city.

My problem is that once again, when something's in crisis mode, Felli's brother doesn't do anything himself. He just doles out tasks. Also, once again proving that Nina has had no character development (along with most everyone else in the show), Nina thinks she can just rush into the battlefield without the strongest members. I understand she has the Haikizoku, but still...

Which leads me to my last question: Was the relationship between Dinn and Nina so close that she would go to him like that? I got the feeling that she only knew of his name as the leader of Sharnid's old platoon, but I could be wrong.

Overall though, not a bad episode.
May 24, 2009 9:47 PM

Mar 2009
meh...4 more episodes...not really excited about it.
May 24, 2009 10:00 PM
Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
Nina whines and whines about being left in the dark about Layfon and so many other things, yet when she's in practically the same situation...she stays mum? Just wanted to point that out.

My problem is that once again, when something's in crisis mode, Felli's brother doesn't do anything himself. He just doles out tasks. Also, once again proving that Nina has had no character development (along with most everyone else in the show), Nina thinks she can just rush into the battlefield without the strongest members. I understand she has the Haikizoku, but still...

I think perhaps Nina's inability to speak about her Haikizoku/teleport experience is supposed to indicate that she's thinking about it and can't quite articulate it. Maybe this is supposed to be her character development. Maybe the whole spiritual thing is too mystical for Nina.

Also, I find it absolutely plausible that people who demand information find themselves incapable of sharing their own information. That's not fair, but that's typical human behavior.

As for Felli's brother ... well, not everybody can be a super-powerful qigong sorcerer. Some people have amazing management skills and nothing else.

If all you have is your administrative ability, that's all you can use.

Also, sniper Sharnid got some character development. He seems to be trying to become more serious.
May 24, 2009 10:24 PM

Sep 2008
I quite liked this episode, i think it was paced out rather well. Sucks Felli got kidnapped but looks like we may get an epic fight next episode because of it :). Also good to see leerin finally in zuelluni. Also talking about zuelluni, god damn are they pathetic. Do they really need Layfon for everything -_-
May 24, 2009 10:25 PM

Aug 2008
Yes, it's very normal to happen in reality, but within the confines of a 26 episode show, it's disappointing that she, as well as everyone else, acts in just the same way as they behaved at the beginning of the show.

True about Felli's brother, but my problem is more that we know nothing about him even though he has gotten more screentime and dialogue than Sharnid or Nina's childhood friend. I feel like one of two things are going on with him: The writers haven't thought up anything for him (hence the lack of even mentioning his dite), or the writers don't know what to do with him besides be a plot device.

What's the character development from Sharnid? Do you mean the little comments Shena made here and there?
noteDheroMay 24, 2009 10:29 PM
May 25, 2009 12:12 AM
Jul 2018
noteDhero said:
Yes, it's very normal to happen in reality, but within the confines of a 26 episode show, it's disappointing that she, as well as everyone else, acts in just the same way as they behaved at the beginning of the show.

Actually, I feel like Nina is acting quite different. She understands where Layfon is coming from--some things are just hard to say; are personal; or not fully understood by the person involved. And, she has a slight "moment" with him which to me meant "See, this is how it is sometimes, tell us when you are ready."

As for Felli, she continues to be a spoiled brat and ruins the playfulness of the squad, refuses to apologize, and stomps off to beat up a helpless trash can. Hopefully her "baka" tirade was introspective--she should realize that even though she is jealous of Nina right now, Layfon is pretty dense and it probably doesn't mean what she thinks it means, showing the target of your affection that you are indeed immature and uncooperative isn't a good idea, and also... you can't win over someone by kicking them in the shin :P

On the whole, these last few episodes have done a good job building up to some epic situations in the finale! :D
May 25, 2009 12:44 AM
Jul 2008
I wonder what was going through Haia's mind when he read the letter to make him go after Layfon. Hopefully Layfon can stick to his goal in both saving Felli (for all the FellixLayfon fans) and Zuelleni. I wonder if Savaris would get involved in the intercity match while is there...

Hopefully the intercity match will start next week!
May 25, 2009 1:13 AM

Dec 2008
Every episode seems to give more reasons why to find Felli annoying.

That said. I can't wait to see how things are when Leerin meets Layfon again or for when Nina and Leerin meet up again.
May 25, 2009 1:59 AM

Oct 2008
can't wait to see Layfon n' Leerin meet. more over want to c he use the gift weapon XP
May 25, 2009 2:58 AM

Sep 2008
I hope Layfon saves Felli, but fails to return in time to help win intercity match.

But we all know he is so awesome (he really is) and he will be more then able to do both, and he will be glad to see Felli for about 10 seconds than he will go back to fighting/loving with Nina, who is complete bjatch, always complaining, always wanting to know everything, but keeps silent about everything...

Is she going to use Haikizoku power during intercity match? If so, hopefully Savaris involves and beats the sh** out of her.
May 25, 2009 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
now another person gone missing ... lols

May 25, 2009 8:56 AM

Jan 2009
Haia want to see difference between him and layfon, since bouth of them trained same art under teachers that were like brothers in past.
he want proof that he is worthy.

i realy want to see how will that dite look.
May 25, 2009 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
nina4life said:
I hope Layfon saves Felli, but fails to return in time to help win intercity match.

But we all know he is so awesome (he really is) and he will be more then able to do both, and he will be glad to see Felli for about 10 seconds than he will go back to fighting/loving with Nina, who is complete bjatch, always complaining, always wanting to know everything, but keeps silent about everything...

Is she going to use Haikizoku power during intercity match? If so, hopefully Savaris involves and beats the sh** out of her.

I feel about the same way as you Nina. This whole "Felli gets kidnapped" seems to be in reaction to balancing the "love scale" with Meishin and Nina who have had to have been saved by Layfon recently. I'm just going to guess that as soon as this stuff with Felli is over, and maybe during the match, something happens to Leerin.
May 25, 2009 9:58 AM

Oct 2007
LOL You could never guess it because they are going to say otherwise. Am I right?

May 25, 2009 10:18 AM

Aug 2008
The eventual pairing? Yeah. I still think it's Nina, but the show seems intent on just keeping Layfon at the clulessly aloof center of a harem.
May 25, 2009 10:44 AM
Mar 2008
Big shit starts next episode. Layfon bitch slapped.
May 25, 2009 10:46 AM

Oct 2007
Well put the pairing aside, and to be honest I don't even know what i am going to see in the next episode. Wasn't this episode suppose to be Felli's episode? At least that was how I feel from the ending of the last episode. The plot development in this show is just too random to guess. As for the pairing, whether you choose Felli or Nina but don't expect thing too much. And I don't see Layfon would chose one over the other either.

May 25, 2009 12:24 PM

Aug 2008
It never felt that way to me. This felt like the default "we're building up for something next episode, so Layfon is the focus" episode. Sure Felli was there being immature, getting stalked, and kidnapped, but it really was secondary to Layfon reactions towards both Nina's secrecy and Felli's disappearance. Then they had to lay more groundwork with the Intercity match and Leerin's arrival.

I honestly don't care too much for the pairing because Felli never really stood a chance. This show has been so cleanly positioning Nina that I'm more disappointed/angry with the lack of development that she has gotten in these 20 episodes. I suppose because I always saw Regios as a harem disguised as an action show that I expect some progress, but this show has been very intent on remaining ambiguous regarding the romance.
May 25, 2009 3:01 PM

Jul 2008
Liked it :)
May 25, 2009 9:55 PM

Oct 2008
Was a good episode, but there is no way in hell they can wrap this up in 4 episodes.
May 26, 2009 4:35 AM

Oct 2007
LOL as you said, from the beginning it is pretty clear that Nina is seem to be the lead female char but as story progresses it has never gone far beyond that point. On the other hand, you can feel that Felli is raising up to be the lead character at some point but at the same time you never see it goes beyond that point either. So both of them has never been qualified to be a lead character, or at least that is how I see it.

If you want to see that kind of romance, they might need another 24 episodes to achieve that :D

May 26, 2009 6:07 AM
Dec 2008
i can't to see Leerin and Layfon together. :]
(i'm a LayfonxLeerin fan :])
sorry to all FellixLayfon. xD

hopefully the intercity match will start next week too..
coz i can't wait to see it!

" it is better to be poor but honest than to be a lying fool. "
May 26, 2009 11:10 AM

Oct 2008
A duel..

May 26, 2009 11:41 AM
Sep 2008
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Savaris was wearing the same coat of the wolf masked men when he arrived at Zuellni...why?
May 26, 2009 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
Cek said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Savaris was wearing the same coat of the wolf masked men when he arrived at Zuellni...why?

I dunno, but that's interesting.

At first I thought he had the same symbol on his chest as the moon (clear picture of it at start of ep 19) but it's not, I'd like to know what those emblems mean as well.
May 27, 2009 1:02 AM

Jan 2008
Hmm, it seems they want to show balance in romance for Layfon. Recently, Nina, now Felli, and probably next Leerin.

I am looking forward for the upcoming duel between Layfon and Haia, and the intercity match with or without Layfon.
May 28, 2009 7:44 AM

Mar 2009
I vote only for: Liked it coz I don't like Nina and if in the epi is more about Nina then about Layfon then I can't vote for: Loved it! xP I can't wait to see the duel in the next epi! I just luv Layfon duels! And from all the female in the anime only Felli is not soo annoying - she is pretty funny and like a real person. ;3
常に信仰を守る!☆★☆★☆ 私はユンジェだいすきだよ. ( ˘ з•˘)♥(˘ε ˘• )
May 30, 2009 5:26 PM

Apr 2009
Leerin finally comes!
And i jsut hate nina =.=
I wanna see this intercity match soon, hope its the epic ending im wishing for =S

May 30, 2009 8:14 PM

Nov 2006
This episode was subbed so poorly, and on top of that, it was a shitty episode. Took me almost an hour to finish it. Eesh.
Jun 7, 2009 3:21 AM

Jul 2008
Those last few minutes were really only the better parts of the episode, buuuut I'm glad Leerin's finally in Regios.
Jun 19, 2009 1:24 PM

Sep 2008
Actually I loved this episode too, at least it is promising that surprising and thrilling events are so close. Just.. I wish they didn't do Engrish parts at all...
Nov 16, 2010 4:44 PM

May 2009
Am i the only one who thinks this anime is so stupid lol.

I don't understand anything, and the emotions are so out of place o.o
i created a club that is building up a emotional "feels" anime collections
so if anyone wants to join it and get emotional together please come and join us <3
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=18987
Click for link^
Jun 2, 2011 4:56 PM

Jul 2010
they should change it so the inter-city match is between the whole city verses fonfon and felli. wait i think thats a bit too much for the other city, lol

Oct 11, 2011 2:07 PM

Feb 2010
formosan said:
noteDhero said:

Also, I find it absolutely plausible that people who demand information find themselves incapable of sharing their own information. That's not fair, but that's typical human behavior.

As for Felli's brother ... well, not everybody can be a super-powerful qigong sorcerer. Some people have amazing management skills and nothing else.

If all you have is your administrative ability, that's all you can use.

I disagree with you in this anime she should have shared her information I found that to be a flaw in the episode.

I agree with you on the part of Felli's brother I always though of him not as a fighter but a leader for the city who helps to manage it.
Sheepshaman.png
Oct 27, 2011 8:59 PM

May 2010
How in the heck did Leerin even get there??
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 12, 2012 1:32 AM

Sep 2011
I cringe every time I see Layfon and Nina...

Fonfon x Felli ftw <3 >:(
May 29, 2014 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
Yay Leerin's finally in the city!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ariapokoteng - Apr 18, 2009

62 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.