Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 17, 2009 5:36 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Want to know whats the best part of this episode?
MrTerroristMay 17, 2009 12:15 PM
May 17, 2009 7:24 AM

Dec 2008
Who's Nina?
May 17, 2009 7:43 AM

Oct 2007
LOL where did that hug scene come from? It is just so random.

So next ep is Felli's turn.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 17, 2009 7:58 AM

Sep 2007
Just perfect...
And the blood for the first part...
I have loving it !
May 17, 2009 7:59 AM

Nov 2008
That ending was just.... huh? A bit random imo. I want to see what that dite is already...
May 17, 2009 9:19 AM

Nov 2007
Am3692 said:
That ending was just.... huh? A bit random imo. I want to see what that dite is already...

I think it's been pretty obvious what it is from the time it was first shown...
May 17, 2009 9:44 AM

Apr 2008
Zuminori said:
Hopefully this NinaxLayfon stuff in the end was just showing his feelings for her being safe and unharmed...
I hope so (though I'm not a hater or anything), but on all accounts it really did seem like a reunion of lovers scene...

Dixerio Maskance makes his return (MIA since ep 3-took him long enough!), but he's not from their world? Then from the Engrish one, which is actually the past? And Leerin has the En? Well he was talking, and I WAS listening, but still don't understand. -_-;

Oh and Savaris in full sadist mode!
nehnehnejiMay 17, 2009 1:03 PM
May 17, 2009 10:24 AM

Aug 2008
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

btw, there was quite a great deal of explanations but I didn't understand much..
Siva said:
So next ep is Felli's turn.
\o/
May 17, 2009 10:33 AM

Oct 2008
And all hopes of the series somehow coming to a a decent ending in one season are destroyed. 5 episodes left and they just introduce a possibly huge plot twist... Season 2 please, although layfon doing the rubberband up to Nina, then embracing as they slowly float down to the earth in the middle of a huge battle that the president thought was almost impossible for them to win was indeed a lame scene.
May 17, 2009 11:24 AM

Jan 2009
with every new episode, more i want to see story form manga.
since i doubth that's the same.
May 17, 2009 11:33 AM

Aug 2007
The last scene was so random and out of place i bursted out laughing.

TAISHOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 17, 2009 11:51 AM

Jul 2008
Static said:
The last scene was so random and out of place i bursted out laughing.

TAISHOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here XD

also that part wuth the guy trying to run away but Savaris (i think) broke his arm and leg
gatta love that panicking guy's reaction XD ; priceless XD

anyone noticed fail nose?
May 17, 2009 12:06 PM

Nov 2008
It wasn't random...Layfon was quite sensitive and down after Nina's dissapearance. He hurt by guilt and was clueless what to do because since he joined the 17th platoon Nina said him when and why to fight for him. Not to mention that Felli was quite weak in cheering/shaking up Layfon.
When he notices Nina his emotions runs loose cause of his relief and surprise. Perhaps the whole scene a little bit too emotional. Needless to say it's muchbetter romantic scene than the Leerin kiss at ep 1(and it's somewhat funny)
Anyways the end scene reminded me something:
May 17, 2009 12:10 PM

May 2008
willyvereb said:

LOL, nice pic :D Felli turn <3 hopefully for the rest of the season.
May 17, 2009 12:31 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, but still a bit hard to understand... Of course, i prefer Felli, but it was obvious Layfon would choose Nina...
May 17, 2009 12:50 PM

Nov 2008
Perhaps if we calculate Leerin out of the picture...
Leerin still the No. 1 candidate, but at least even the anime shows that who's the No. 2:p(I mean in LN it was more obvious).
And damn Nina's casual/working clothes always looked on her that good? Or the animators drawed it better this time.
May 17, 2009 12:56 PM

Nov 2007
man he seemed really happy to see Nina. so wth she randomly ports to this Myath city then randomly ports to the sky above Zuellni afterwards? confusing, while Savaris and Leerin are still behind.
May 17, 2009 1:00 PM

Sep 2008
Poor Felli :( I'm hoping it was just him being happy for her safety as well.

May 17, 2009 1:01 PM

May 2008
Am I the only one who isn't getting a shit about what's happening?
May 17, 2009 1:21 PM

May 2008
the ending was a bit... ummm... random (not sure if thats the right word for it). I prefer Leerin over all of them.

Soulstrider said:

I agree. We finally find out some about the engrish dudes and now im not even sure what it means.
May 17, 2009 2:12 PM

Feb 2009
Soulstrider said:

omg, same here man... I honestly don't understand shit about this show...
May 17, 2009 2:13 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, anyone else want to try to explain how they aren't building towards Layfon/Nina after this?

Anyways, this was a terrible expisode. It was one wtf moment after another. Red haired guy, Nina teleporting all over the place. Nina and the red haired guy talking. Leerin's magical tears. Ig-whatever it's called. More strangeness between the Queen and Leerin. Layfon and Felli all better now. Giant mega cannon. The president still being good for nothing. Layfon throwing off his mask. And of course the super hug.

Terrible.
May 17, 2009 4:38 PM

Dec 2007
noteDhero said:
Anyways, this was a terrible expisode. It was one wtf moment after another. Red haired guy, Nina teleporting all over the place. Nina and the red haired guy talking. Leerin's magical tears. Ig-whatever it's called. More strangeness between the Queen and Leerin. Layfon and Felli all better now. Giant mega cannon. The president still being good for nothing. Layfon throwing off his mask. And of course the super hug.

Terrible.

Yeah, that does pretty much sum it up really. It really feels like they're just throwing stuff into the show to try and make it interesting. I mean, that cannon? lol.
And where did that hug come from? wow. I don't even understand why layfon was so emo over Nina dissapearing in the first place, she's always seemed like the queen bitch to me.
May 17, 2009 4:54 PM
Jul 2008
Nice scene at the end of the anime. Now they are finally tying the engrish movie and the anime itself together. Still can't believe Leerin has the origins of the electronic fairies and Saya popping out of no where in front of Leerin.

Next episode is finally the beginning/intro to an intercity match!
May 17, 2009 5:20 PM

Dec 2008
Japanese trying to speak english always fail.
May 17, 2009 6:32 PM

Sep 2007
What the fuck just happened?
May 17, 2009 6:45 PM

Jun 2007
wow way to confuse the fuck out of everyone haha. I'm not even sure where to begin theorizing...that's how messed up this episode was.

I was thinking at some point they would try and link the engrish people in with the series but I wasn't expecting it to be a major plot twist HAHA. It felt so random when the black haired Gothic girl showed up in front of Leerin lol.
May 17, 2009 7:24 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode. Waiting for the next one~ ^_^

Soulstrider said:

Just another reason for you to rewatch the episode to get you more into the story. There are some things that are still now shown but I am guessing they will reveal it in later episodes.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
May 17, 2009 7:48 PM

Feb 2009
i like how at the end layfon and nina are all lovey dovey
May 17, 2009 8:42 PM

Apr 2009
Poor Felli... she didn't seem to happy when she confirmed that it was Nina.

Now I am more interested in how those engrish "cut scenes" are actually the "same world" they always seemed a little out of place but now I want to see the connection between the two.
May 17, 2009 10:09 PM

Jun 2008
Quickfox said:
Nice scene at the end of the anime. Now they are finally tying the engrish movie and the anime itself together. Still can't believe Leerin has the origins of the electronic fairies and Saya popping out of no where in front of Leerin.

Next episode is finally the beginning/intro to an intercity match!

It's not out of no where, i think it was the second episode, and the 18th, you see her in leerins eye. What I'm missing is where that bloody wolf dog thing that was also in here went...hmm. Otherwise, I'm following most of it. The red head guys not human, as stated, so I'm asuming he's some sort of historic gauridian. Eitherway, he's a threshold character. Leerin has power, which is obvious. The engrish bits seem to be the worlds history, back when there wernt as many 'filth monsters'. I mean, they didn't already exist, nor were they as strong. I also have a feeling that that crazy stag meaned to involve Nina with Leerin. No idea why, something to do with the fact she's the source of all electric faeires. Iuno, I'm just spectulating

But I agree, rewatching the episode and just skipping all the ass kicking willl make more sense.
May 17, 2009 10:48 PM

Jan 2009
It's really not that confusing to me, just some puzzle pieces missing that would tell the whole story...

Glad to see Layfon lose his emo mood and start smoking FM's with style. The ending to me was somewhat corny. I was expecting a bunch of fairies to appear and see Disneyland in the background...
May 17, 2009 10:56 PM

Nov 2006
This show . . . . .
May 17, 2009 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
FlameOfHeaven said:
Eh, Its probably definetly going to end as LeerinxLayfon.
maybe...but you'll never know until the end of the series^^
May 18, 2009 1:07 AM

Sep 2008
I liked this episode, was good to see some things explained more. Though some of the answers i have been waiting for felt... so plain. I hope there will be more developed on it in the last few eps.

And onto the ending.... Yes i am a big Felli supporter. but if they are gonna do a layfon x nina ending.... then they should do it well!!! seriously what the hell was that. :/ the whole hug thing felt completely out of place and pointless, it just randomly happened and was extremely corny. grrr
May 18, 2009 3:33 AM

Oct 2008
WTF with this scene tho it so random tho.

I didn't really care about going to be, but I prefer Leerin most.

May 18, 2009 4:04 AM

Nov 2008
You lost an 'o' in the 'too' word at your exclamation between the spoiler tags...
Well the regios anime was always messed up. They're mixing up happenings, adds some unneccessary elements(for example includes Nina's "bitchy scenes" without giving the proper grounds for it as in the LN)

The scene wasn't random but it went a bit too far. Romantical tone, pink background, TAAAICHOUUU! etc...
Layfon was down because:
-he lost one of his friends
-he left her alone
-Nina was Layfon's captain and in practice the replacement of the Queen of Grendan in Layfon's head
-As the queen's "replacement" Nina gave Layfon the majority of reasons to fight.
-There were not even a single person who can cheer him up or shake him out of that state.
-Layfon almost thought that Nina's dead.

Now that's built up a huge amount of stress and sadness and when someone released from it his/her emotions of relief and happyness bursts out like a bomb.
May 18, 2009 4:16 AM

Aug 2008
superman89 said:
I was expecting a bunch of fairies to appear and see Disneyland in the background...
Lol, you forgot the unicorn!

willyvereb said:
Now that's built up a huge amount of stress and sadness and when someone released from it his/her emotions of relief and happyness bursts out like a bomb.
Good points. Well it was still better than Touya's cry meh a river in White Album. Yes, I just mentioned White Album in the Regios topic. I'm a bad person.
May 18, 2009 5:41 AM

Apr 2008
Nina is back ... o_o thats kinda fast

May 18, 2009 5:45 AM

Oct 2008
Moo!!! I think it will end in this season tho no more next season (just guess)

Whatever I still like this show ^_^
May 18, 2009 5:56 AM

Aug 2007
NikuiKira12 said:
willyvereb said:

LOL, nice pic :D Felli turn <3 hopefully for the rest of the season.

That pic is just epic.
May 18, 2009 6:52 AM

Jan 2009
After watching this episode I think I can't even remember what this show is entirely about. And, the way the episode was constructed was so confusing it makes it 3 times harder to understand. God someone please explain this episode.
May 18, 2009 7:02 AM

Apr 2009
Plz no nina x Layfon oO
Im more of a fan for the other 3 girls rather than Nina (jeez .. hes a pimp ..)

May 18, 2009 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
This episode revealed that the big bad is Ignus and it's followers(wolf masked dudes)
Dixerio gives the task of protecting Leerin to Nina and gives us some background info:
The aurora field, some kind of misterious place or man-created device goes out of control and the aurora particles changes the world. In the Engrish episodes we see as the world slowly changing to the worse by it. Saya, the engrish episodes' heroine the first Electronic Fairy and the mother of every Electronic Fairy. Now Saya is inside Leerin for unknown reasons and seizing Saya one of the main objectives of Ignus. The other known objective to capture Electronic Fairies to reach Rigzarion, the Electronic Fairy that gives birth to the others. Perhaps we don't know why Ignus does that but probably because the old world conquering objective.
May 18, 2009 9:37 AM

Dec 2008
windy said:
This show . . . . .
May 18, 2009 11:03 AM
Mar 2008
Saya! Pick your foe!
The end.
May 18, 2009 11:21 AM

Sep 2007
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't get this show :D
And if Layfon and Nina kissed in the last scene.. I would have been rofl.. thanks god I just lol'd ^^
!~:baka^yarou:~!
May 18, 2009 1:35 PM

Jun 2008
WTF !!! This episode was just horrible, now I'm depressed, GGGGgggggggg I hate Nina, i really really hate that kind of characters, and Layfon is becoming irritating to.... I just CAN'T imagine two of them together (Nina x Fon-Fon)

I want more Felli !!!!!!!!!!

1/10 - Really, Really, Really Hate it !!!
May 18, 2009 2:35 PM

Jan 2009
MrTerrorist said:

Want to know whats the best part of this episode?
LayfonxNina FTW!

^^ agreed

So wtf...that movie was actually real
The one girl from the movie is in Leerin

Next episode Layfon and Nina destroy everything (my prediction)
Now we wait for Shante and Sharind's power boost (seeing as the op has all the main characters fighting filth monsters)
The op pretty much gives away whats going to happen later on... the are all bound to gain the power to fight flith monsters by themselves (again my prediction)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ariapokoteng - Apr 18, 2009

62 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.