Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2007 9:41 AM

Mar 2007
Well nothing have been really posted here? So I guess pretty much no one is really interested in it.
I still thought this episode was pretty good, daam Kyoshiro turned pedo though and Setsuna looks soo much better in that short hair =)
Jun 16, 2007 3:12 PM

Jun 2007
I couldn't find episode 11 or 12 on youtube or anywhere else. Does anybody know where I can watch them online? Or do I have to download it? I really want to know how it ends!! Thank you!
Sep 5, 2007 7:39 PM

Jul 2007
lol, i just finished the series
i didn't think the anime was that good throughout the series... prolly cuz i didn't like the main character so much

but the ending was the best ending i've ever seen in my history of best endings, despite the fact that this anime wasn't that great;;
i almost cried ;_;
so i'm glad i watched it~
Sep 5, 2007 8:10 PM

Apr 2007
Kuu got on my nerves mostly due to her narration through the whole thing by constantly saying ouji-sama. It's like every single little thing she did and anything that happened to her she needed to narrate the details to her prince.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Sep 30, 2007 4:19 AM
Jun 2007
The first few episodes WERE a bit annoying because of Kuu. However the second half was so awesome that I definitely loved this anime. The ending scene of Kyoshiro and Kuu on that pillar was so sad I literally cried for the first time in my anime watching.

Mar 22, 2008 12:40 PM

Jul 2007
I think Kyoshiro and his brother should have died instead and Kuu become yuri and stay with Setsuna.
Mar 30, 2008 1:13 AM
Dec 2007
I agree. I didn't quite like the anime, but the ending was one of the best I have ever seen. ^_^
Mar 30, 2008 6:06 AM

Feb 2008
Kotori said:
I think Kyoshiro and his brother should have died instead and Kuu become yuri and stay with Setsuna.

I second that.
One thought after ending; thank god it's over. Seriously. I didn't like Kuu or Kyoshiro at all and it can become a problem if you don't like protagonist. But hey, at least we had Kaon and Himiko (I wonder what's Himiko's real name ;D ) and I actually liked Himiko more than Himeko (Kuu is so Himeko the second). Also Mika and the bluehaired brother (Soujiro...?) were quite entertaining characters. And Setsuna was just so hugable. Kyoshiro is one big censored.
And last note; Kozue is so gay
Oct 8, 2008 5:22 PM

Jun 2008
wow.. that was an unexpectedly beautiful ending. i wasn't sure whether to give this anime a 6 or a 7, but after watching this final episode, i give it an 8 o_O
Jan 30, 2009 4:15 PM

Jun 2008
This anime was even worse than Kannazuki no Miko but it was also funnier so I give it a 5.5/10 (6)

Jul 17, 2009 10:05 AM

Aug 2008
wow what an ending XD .. well i was wonderin what else will happen since the last ep. was still at the beginning when everythin got so peaceful~
well i really luved it, wish they showed more of how kuu was found =)
AmnaMJJul 17, 2009 10:52 AM
Nov 21, 2009 9:16 PM

Jun 2008
I wanted to see Kuu found too... That's the only thing I didn't like about the ending.
Dec 9, 2009 2:52 PM

Aug 2009
I guess you didn't stay after the credits xD It shows her being found, except she's now loli status with a long haired Kyoshiro. Was this what said the stage for UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie...? ahahaha

Man, Kuu.... you couldn't have wished to live your life with Kyoshiro instead of wishing to see him one last time? Seriously....I thought this anime was happily ever after! D: But I cried a lot in this episode lol

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Jan 6, 2010 11:11 AM

May 2009
oh man was rooting for him to end with setsuna!
May 18, 2010 7:33 PM

May 2010
I also think the ending was one of the best endings I ever watched. But we should see more about Kuu's reincarnation and her whereabouts.
May 22, 2010 1:41 AM

May 2010
Oh man i'm glad his brother end up like that !!!! Damn i hate that guy saying all those bullshit!
Oct 13, 2010 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
before watching this anime ...I feel the sad of Ku's dead?
Dec 6, 2010 4:11 PM

Jul 2010
Wow I liked this anime just as I predicted when I planned to watch it :) Really good ending and tear jerking too, 8/10, too bad it's so unknown :(
Apr 22, 2011 2:57 PM

May 2010
i cried a lot, it was sad, then you see lil kuu and pedo kyoshiro lol but then she grows up? O.o ill read the manga but yea i enjoyed it
May 15, 2011 3:55 AM

Oct 2010
I was so happy when Kuu vanished (don't want to use the term died as apparently she is lala-land playing the unicorns), and went sad again; Sestuna get the short end of the stick. Kyoshiro, as a character, is exactly were he started. With a crush on someone that is not there. At the beginning his brother was his everything. Then he meets Kuu and there is some growth. He develops some rational thought and is able to make his own decisions for a small period of time.
At the end he doesn't learn nothing from Kuu's sacrifice and still doesn't appreciate Sestuna (at the beginning because she was an AA) as he should. Instead of moving on with his life he decides to go back to square one and finds a new thing to waste his time on.

5/10 ~ Story was good, but characters (and their development) made this extremely painful to enjoy
huh?
Oct 18, 2011 2:42 PM

Sep 2009
I agree with choyos
I was hoping Kuu would just stay "dead"
Poor Setsuna =(
I was really banking on her getting with Kyoshiro at the end
Kuu is such a little cry-baby
I think there wasn't an episode where she DIDN'T cry
Kuu. as a character, pissed me off
She didn't have any major character development.....but then again no one in this anime did....
I think I only watched this anime through to the end because I thought that Kuu was gonna die one way or another....sadly, that didn't happen
Nov 6, 2011 1:38 PM
Dec 2010
At beginning i though i drop this anime but i'm kinda glad i didn't drop it. The end was pretty good, i think the anime started to be good at the point where i stopped hearing too much inner thoughts of Kuu and the Kyoshiro took main role instead of Kuu.

7/10 from me ...
Very nice ending
Bad start and middle of the anime
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 23, 2012 11:20 AM

Oct 2011
does kyoshiro age? im still really lost.
Feb 17, 2014 9:25 AM

Jan 2009
1. watched this anime because i really enjoyed Kannazuki no Miko and both series had similarities. and i mostly came here b/c kaon looked exactly like Chikane Himemiya.

2. enjoyed the ost very much. kuu, with her high pitched voice, was annoying as hell and kyoshiro is just heartless to setsuna. realizing that made everything sour, even with the ost and a nice story.

3. i liked the ending. it wasn't completely "happilly ever after." kuu actually vanished, which was a huge plus and seeing kyoshiro in anguish was a party for me. but seeing a child kuu meeting a 30 year-oldish kyoshiro was just plain weird...

4. Kannazuki no Miko was way better than this shit. But i was glad to have been able to relive some similar moments from KNM thru Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora. I got to see Chikane Himemiya thru kaon. that was all i needed.

overall: 5/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 27, 2014 1:51 AM

Feb 2013
It appears some time has past since Kyoshiro has long hair and Setsuna has regrown her hair to be long again. Kinda pissed that Setsuna got the short end of the stick. Sojiro was the most likable character in my opinion.
Mar 19, 2014 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
This series was 10/10 comedy gold, particularly the dub.

"DEAR PRINCE. I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU WELL."
Sep 29, 2014 11:45 AM

Jun 2011
Horrible anime. Both Kuu and Kyoshiro were so irritating. The only likable main character was Setsuna. They didnt explain why the brother got hurt the last part, i know he got mind broken or something after seeing the Angel destroyed but it was before that.

Once again, horrible show. Finally finished it after 5 years.
Nov 3, 2014 8:31 PM

Sep 2014
Meh, this anime didn't grab my attention at all. I hated Kuu and Kyoshiro (Setsuna was dope though). I found myself looking at the timer to see how much time is left before the episode ends. The ending surprised me though. I only watched this cuz of Kannazuki no Miko. I wish there was more KaonxHimiko screen time. :/
Feb 26, 2017 6:11 PM

May 2012
Well that the end of it... in general it started pretty well but after the first episode it pretty much got really clusterfucked in terms of trying to be original, with lause concepts and character development.

But well in general it was an okay watch but nothing more than that.
May 29, 2020 2:31 PM
Feb 2020
At first, I was thinking to rate this anime a 5 but after I saw the ending I rated it 6.
Jun 9, 2023 3:24 PM
Jun 2009
I tried to watch this show but all I can find is the Dub. The dub is so fing Mono tone and I feel not even one of voice actors/actresses care about the show they just wanted their paycheck. All I know is most dubs take too much away from the shows and the Characters the writer/producers put in to making them. I say down with Dubs only subs.
Jun 9, 2023 3:27 PM
Jun 2009
I tried to watch this show but all I can find is the Dub. The dub is so fing Mono tone and I feel not even one of voice actors/actresses care about the show they just wanted their paycheck. All I know is most dubs take too much away from the shows and the Characters the writer/producers put in to making them. I say down with Dubs only subs.

More topics from this board

» Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Episode 3 Discussion

Puvi2Groovy - Jan 16, 2007

8 by garydai »»
Jan 14, 2018 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Episode 11 Discussion

billybob300c - Feb 17, 2014

2 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Feb 26, 2017 5:55 PM

Poll: » Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Episode 10 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Feb 26, 2017 4:20 PM

Poll: » Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Episode 9 Discussion

1 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Feb 26, 2017 3:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora Episode 8 Discussion

2 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Feb 26, 2017 2:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.