Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2009 2:10 PM
Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sad for the Honest Old Man, but Fan has found something MUCH more interesting in the mean time : Sera ;)

This episode was far better that the last few, with finally some solid developments and a great incoming battle between Fan and Zarlish. Seems like the first one has a plan and will beat a Tytanian duke once again. Only two episodes remaining though (at least for this season, but seeing the original novel is unfinished and only 3 volumes were published, it may well be the last episodes of the series...).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 27, 2009 4:43 PM

Apr 2008
I want to see how Fan will defeat Zarlish in the next episode.
Mar 27, 2009 9:19 PM

Aug 2008
It's yet another battle where Fan and crew are cornered. The only thing interesting to me at this point is seeing the ramifications of Zarlish's rash actions. Going this unchecked is ridiculous. I wonder if Jouslain will get orders to physically stop him or something.
Mar 27, 2009 10:26 PM

Oct 2008
Second season?
I'm pretty sure Zarlish fleet is going to battle with the planet's regular army then Fan&crew will do something
At least there has been an exciting build up past few episodes
Mar 27, 2009 10:33 PM

Feb 2008
yeah maybe a couple OVA's or something. the animation on this one was terrible. the ship crashing was not really animated well. it went from moving really really fast to near instant halt. i was expecting the passengers to fly through the windows!

the destruction of the ship was rather obvious from the moment it first got shot. i am hoping zarlish will get killed in this one. it would mean that tytania would go to war with pretty much all other worlds that are not under its control since this was clearly a tytanian aggression. if that were to happen, i would overlook all the other crappy stuff that have taken place since this show started.
Mar 27, 2009 11:03 PM

Oct 2007
kisami said:
yeah maybe a couple OVA's or something. the animation on this one was terrible. the ship crashing was not really animated well. it went from moving really really fast to near instant halt. i was expecting the passengers to fly through the windows!

the destruction of the ship was rather obvious from the moment it first got shot. i am hoping zarlish will get killed in this one. it would mean that tytania would go to war with pretty much all other worlds that are not under its control since this was clearly a tytanian aggression. if that were to happen, i would overlook all the other crappy stuff that have taken place since this show started.
LOL

I was wondering what exactly has Fan done after episode one? And shouldn't we crown the Doctor as the real hero now?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 28, 2009 1:12 AM

Jun 2007
Siva said:
kisami said:

LOL

I was wondering what exactly has Fan done after episode one? And shouldn't we crown the Doctor as the real hero now?

Fan's an iconic figure for the anti-Tytania people around the universe to look up too. He's needed in order to unite everyone. The doctor is more of a "work behind the scenes" type of guy. I don't really see one hero in this series. It's more like everyone apposing Tytania is a hero.

I'm interested to see how Fan gets out of this one.
Mar 28, 2009 8:27 AM

Jul 2007
Hopefully:

Zarlish gets killed by episode 25~26

Tytania declares war or something like that

Second season is created and is over 9000x better
Mar 28, 2009 4:30 PM

Oct 2008
Ah well, as long as Zarlish gets what is coming to him in the next two episodes that will at least be something satisfying about the later episodes of the show.
Mar 29, 2009 2:04 AM

Jan 2008
Going Merr.... I mean Honest Old Man noooo ;_; . Coming next, underwhelming battle and, hopefully, definite end to this mediocre series.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Apr 7, 2009 7:32 AM

Nov 2007
lmao zarlish is dumb
Apr 30, 2010 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
is it me or is zarlish going to get tytania in trouble with a lot of neutral planets?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 21, 2013 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
Okay . . . So lemme get this straight, they were surprised that Zarlish's fleet destroyed the Honest Old Man or w/e that ship was called? Wasn't it a no-brainer that you would destroy an enemy's ship? Let's also not forget the part about how they then had to make it all dramatic afterwards with the setting sun and crap, and then at night time go "okay, what are we gonna do, they are no doubt going to attack" . . . As if it would take 6 hours to fly from the crash site to the base (and only about a minute to crash from the base to where it crashed) . . . Time seems to have been lost in this episode (or maybe a day is 2 hours, on this planet, although that would lead to other blatant holes in the anime) . . .
Feb 3, 2014 8:05 PM

Nov 2011
>Make the first move for victory.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.