Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »
Dec 3, 2019 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
Uhm well... it was an ending I guess? Not a fan of the whole running away thing, seems really disrespectful to the person you're supposed to like.

Even though I did not like the ending, it'll keep the temproary score I gave it 21 episodes ago. It got better in the middle but then worse again. Especially when they butchered Minori's character and Ami got really boring along the way. 4/10
Dec 22, 2019 8:54 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
0ni_Link said:
Superb show, 9/10... but needs a remake adapting more stuff from the novels.

There was little to nothing they skipped, really, only a couple of scenes with Taiga during the Xmas arc, and the ending of the LN expanding more on what happened, giving more dialogue between the two before ending.
(also one or two scenes from vol10 didn't make to ep25, they were romantic scenes, but oh well..)

I would recommend the LN to anyone since the thoughts of Ryuuji add a lot to the development of their relationship, if I recall, from very beginning he was very conscious of Taiga.
Jan 4, 2020 1:36 PM

Aug 2014
really a total let down... I gave it 6, but I was thinking about 5... earlier I was even thinking of giving it 8....
actually the worst ending of anime I have ever seen, but yeah I did not see many, still I really loved the mid part of this anime when we didn't know what pairs will the story end up with, but then we get this bs

this is great example of author who ruined own story utterly maybe to keep up with canon and some watchers? I mean canon is that always first starting main characters end up together but that didn't even happen.. there is no love marker between them just really good friendship
as I already said earlier this romance is totally forced and not real, we also got two other girls hurt Minori and Ami.

We get to see great masterpiece of buildup ( I never ever seen in any movie/story) showing how love subject can change especially in short time - making Ryu x Ami
and how you can fight for your real love even after many failures and own mistakes Taiga x Yuusaku
two birds in one anime, but no he had to go with standard story where two main characters get together even after he made no love between, but made many really many hints that there should be real love between Ryuji and Ami and/or also Ryuji and Minori.

That would be a one exceptional story showing how love is unpredictable, but no! anime always have to end the same...

Best pairing would be Ami and Ryu also Taiga and Yuu.

I did like the end part with Takasu Yasuko, her making up with parents, then followed by very lame making up Taiga with her mother that ruined it all, it seems that real message of this story was family not love as author failed in love aspect

I also give +1 vote if I like opening and ending songs with visuals - this anime was not that case, totally below average probably because lack of funds
the art was also average even compared to old animes

really worst anime I watched in last years...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 17, 2020 8:43 AM

Feb 2019
It actually ended better than I expected. I was planning on giving this a 5 or 6, but due to this better ending I'm giving it a 6.

Somehow this last episode made me more accepting of the Ryuuji x Taiga ending, maybe because things with Ya-chan got resolved (which I loved, it was really sad to see Ya-chan so much in pain). So Ryuuji's father left him and Ya-chan when she got pregnant, huh? All this time I thought he was just like Ryuuji, a delinquent in looks but not at heart. Turns out he's just a scumbag. Great job, Ya-chan, for raising such a capable and kind child in Ryuuji. You did really well.

I didn't really understand why Taiga had to move away from everyone, honestly. But the ending was good. I was afraid of a bittersweet ending, felt like it didn't fit Toradora!. But turns out they saw each other.

All in all, an okay series for me at best. I was on the verge of dropping it early on until Ami-chan came. Favourite character's still Ami for me. Would've loved an ending with either Ami or Minorin (leaning more towards Ami now), but that would be impossible since the main leads are Ryuuji and Ami. I thought early on this series would buck expectations, like not have Ryuuji end up with Taiga, but evidently I was wrong. At least it seems like Ami sort of confessed her feelings this episode, saying that it was okay even if the person that understood her, which is obviously Ryuuji, didn't love her, as long as he understood her.

I felt the same way as Ami about Minorin's little talk though. It felt so cheesy and I was honestly cringing. But I guess that's to be expected of this series, and Ami's little comment made it all better.

All's well that ends well, I guess. I went in with too high expectations and thought this was a masterpiece or a classic or something. But honestly for me, it was just okay. Enjoyable. But nothing more. Maybe it would've been better with an ending not with Taiga. Who knows, can't say since it didn't happen.
Feb 22, 2020 1:36 AM

Dec 2016
This anime had some of the worst pacings i've ever seen. i still can't believe this was 25 eps long. speak of little accomplished in such length. rly underwhelming show and extremely overrated.
Mar 4, 2020 7:56 PM

May 2017
Characters personality got some problems

MC and his cleaning things gone
The blue haired girl we got almost nothing about her
The pink one started like a funny energetic cute girl to end up in a sadistic be*ch
taiga was ok but almost nothing about her family yet this family was bothering her all the anime

Still got some great characters , Unko , teacher, mother , but not a lot of screentime

Realy enjoyed the first part 8/10 but 2nd part was almost boring 6/10
7/10 for the anime , 9/10 for ova and drama cd
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 14, 2020 2:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, wtf? What happen to the plot here? I dont understand with the story in the end anymore! Anyone can explain a simple thing what happen in the end? Damn, i am really surprised how this series come to and end. I really surprised and just simply blank for some minutes before my life forced me to become normal. Oh, man, what a story!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 26, 2020 2:14 AM
Oct 2019
The final scene worked. Brought everything full circle. But the final episode overall - the final few episodes, for that matter - weren't very good. They were just too random and bizarre.

The show had done a good job to build the uncertainty and drama down the final stretch, and it fizzled out.

Knocked it down from an 8/10 to a 7/10 for me. Oh well. Still good, just not as good as it should've been. This is coming from someone who likes the Taiga/Ryuuji pair.
Apr 27, 2020 7:28 AM
Oct 2018
That kiss was so good though..
May 2, 2020 1:00 PM

Dec 2016
I personally didn't like the ending that much... neither I understood why Taiga made the decision to leave without telling at least to Ryuuji (I care less about the note!) :/ My score still remains 7/10.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
May 5, 2020 10:32 PM
Feb 2020
Best RomCom Anime ever

A truly wonderful show

The emotional Rollercoaster.. I experienced was unbelievable but I enjoyed it
The ups and downs

The characters were great

I can re-watch this show and never get bored
Truly magical
May 15, 2020 4:51 PM
Nov 2019
this episode is LOVE!!!!
May 17, 2020 6:52 PM
Sep 2018
This anime was insanely good I just love it <3
Jun 8, 2020 9:46 PM
Mar 2020
I dislike the "I need to work on myself, so ill run away" stuff never made since to me. Just because you may need to work on yourself doesn't mean you can't love someone.

Also when Ryuuji lied about saving Taiga from the snow. Just makes you wanna tell 'em that that's a bad idea.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the show.
Jul 13, 2020 5:35 PM
Oct 2019
kenizl86 said:
I am a sucker for Happy Endings (as in, I really suffer when it isn't), and this was not one (in my mind). I binged the series (probably like everyone else watching this after it's been fully released), and I still can't get over how quickly this all turned around. They spent about 22 episodes building around the premise of Ryuji x Minori and Kitamura x Taiga, then the last three episodes were like "Ha, gotcha sucka!" Yeah, there were signs here and there that perhaps Taiga and Ryuji could be in a more serious relationship, but gosh-darn-it I feel like no one got what they wanted at the end, including me! I was cringing the whole of episode 24, yelling at the computer "stop making dumb, unwise decisions you love-struck children!", and episode 25 didn't do enough for me to redact my accusations. Okay, maybe a little. But only a little.

I really enjoyed the depth of the characters and how real they felt, but there's too much of non-communication happening between all parties involved I just about wanted to tear my hair out. I can't stand open-ended metaphors and convoluted reasoning that almost all the characters employ for their love life, and Ami didn't help at all with her enigmatic riddles. Phooey on people who say things just to confuse people even more then they are.

I guess I can say that I'm conflicted.
It was semi-plausible to see Taiga and Ryuji as a couple about halfway through, but due to the premise of the show, I was still over here rooting for Minori and Ryuji (sorry Kitamura, can't root for a guy who totally ignores a girl's love confession) up until the very end. And I mean up until the last two minutes when it became clear that that wasn't going to happen.
I just can't get over how fast Ryuji and Taiga did a 180 towards each other and away from the people they were chasing the whole show. More so Ryuji than Taiga. And not only that, but they were going to run away together? AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS WERE TOTALLY FINE WITH IT?!? I feel like everyone waited until it was too late to tell the other person how they felt, which led to way too much confusion. And that was aggravating.

Mixed feelings aside about who finally ended up with whom (which by the way, it was just Taiga and Ryuji, everyone else was left in the sad corner of lonely-town Japan), it was a good show, and one I would recommend for a nice romance, and as a good study in how to build nuanced and engaging characters.

Actually I agree with you that noone got what they wanted at the end. I was really hoping for ryuji x minorin but yeah from ep 1 I knew this was going to be ryuji x taiga. Also it is not the last 3 episodes but from ep 20 where they show taiga x ryuji happening. Also you have to realize this is from 2008, this was really popular back then and was considered the right way to move in an anime, I guess.
Aug 5, 2020 5:56 AM
Oct 2016
This last episode was a masterpiece on his own, playing with my heart like no other episode from the series before. The kiss scene was unbelievable and better than what I was expecting, it really is a great final, couldn't have expected more from the final of this beautiful anime.
Aug 23, 2020 10:33 PM
Oct 2019
A great anime indeed. The development of Taiga and Ryuji was great. Some feelings were hurt, but ended with a lovely grown relationship. I want to see what happens next and everyone's future.
Oct 19, 2020 8:43 AM
Jun 2014
What a disappointing mess of an ending.
Oct 23, 2020 2:09 PM

Feb 2020
This last episode combined everything that is wrong with this show. Well done.
Seriously, Taiga saying she won't run away and then... RUNNING AWAY ?! It is doing it on purpose, right ? It's just a big troll, right ?
And that post-credit scene didn't solve anything at all.

I won't repeat myself, I already said everything I think about this show in previous discussions, and nothing have changed.
I'm just gonna say one little thing that I didn't say before : Ryuuji's mom is a very confusing character. I feel very bad for her, and I also admire her for what she's doing for Ryuuji, but I don't get why she's acting so much like a child, to the point Ryuuji doesn't even call her "Mom".

And I'll say it one last time : Ami is best girl and would've deserved her own show. There.
Nov 26, 2020 12:00 PM
Jun 2020
yunadestined said:
Loved it. I hope they animate the spin-offs too.
wait...isn't this is from prison school?
Nov 26, 2020 12:01 PM
Jun 2020
I don't understand it...where and why did Taiga go for 1 year?
Dec 28, 2020 3:11 PM
Apr 2020
I got a serious sense that the light novels were better than the anime from the way the ending part of the show was handled. It felt like they compressed the material from the final few light novels way too much, leaving the audience confused.

But, I still think the ending was fairly good.
Jan 14, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2020
Just finished my first rewatch. I was honestly a bit worried that I overestimated it when I saw it the first time, since it was one of the first anime aside from Battle Shounen that I watched, and that I wouldn't enjoy it as much the second time. Fortunately it's as great as I remembered.
Jan 16, 2021 8:14 PM
Jul 2020
Wow... This show kept me on my heels, episode through episode. It really was a thrilling experience.
Jan 31, 2021 4:02 PM

Nov 2017
Still amazing. 25 eps of glory. The only criticism I have is I wish there was a completionist OVA to watch after the finale. Oh well, Toradora is peak commercial rom-com anime. It really closes out the 2000's with the funky, chunky computer character design and awkward bits and flash-fried frenzied wrench-in-the-works accidents.

So much nostalgia for that classic chonky anime style. There's hardly been a better romance anime since, either. A real ultra-production.
Jan 31, 2021 8:45 PM

Dec 2020
Her leaving only to show up last minute made that entire drama completely useless.

Why did she leave only to come back without saying anything?

She asked him why he never said he loved her (even though they both technically aLmOsT did) and then when he says it she gets embarrassed/angry and asks why he's say something like that.

Nonsensical, lame ending.
Feb 1, 2021 2:13 PM
Feb 2017
hipnikdragomir said:
Her leaving only to show up last minute made that entire drama completely useless.

It completes her character arc. The entire reason she was such a mess at the beginning of the show and the whole reason she needed to learn through Ryuuji how to have basic interactions with other people without being a rude, condescending, violent bitch is because of her wrecked home life and broken upbringing. By the end of the show, she's matured a lot. When Ryuuji inadvertently damages his own home life in the last 2 episodes, Taiga watches him get up and fix it in a matter of days. It only makes sense for Taiga to decide at this point that she has to come full circle: She has to go face the issues that started all of her problems now that she's mature enough to do so. She has to go home and mend her relationship with her mother and step-siblings, and she does.

Two, because it symbolizes equality in her relationship with Ryuuji. Throughout the show, their relationship is actually rather unhealthy, as Ami points out a number of times in the later episodes. Ryuuji is doting on Taiga and doing a lot of things for her that she should be doing for herself. Their relationship is more of a father/daughter relationship than one of equals (Ami also says this directly once). This is unhealthy for Ryuuji, too, as it feeds into his "I have to take care of everything and everyone" mindset, one he got from his own home life. Taiga leaves to fix her own shit, demonstrating her independence from Ryuuji as a capable person of her own, and Ryuuji accepts and respects her decision despite it hurting him, demonstrating that he acknowledges Taiga is an equal to him and not someone he needs to do everything for.

The scene after the end credits is almost between two new people. It's one of mature, equal people who truly understand each other.
Feb 2, 2021 11:25 AM

Dec 2020
BlakexEkalb said:
hipnikdragomir said:

It completes her character arc. The entire reason she was such a mess at the beginning of the show and the whole reason she needed to learn through Ryuuji how to have basic interactions with other people without being a rude, condescending, violent bitch is because of her wrecked home life and broken upbringing. By the end of the show, she's matured a lot. When Ryuuji inadvertently damages his own home life in the last 2 episodes, Taiga watches him get up and fix it in a matter of days. It only makes sense for Taiga to decide at this point that she has to come full circle: She has to go face the issues that started all of her problems now that she's mature enough to do so. She has to go home and mend her relationship with her mother and step-siblings, and she does.

Two, because it symbolizes equality in her relationship with Ryuuji. Throughout the show, their relationship is actually rather unhealthy, as Ami points out a number of times in the later episodes. Ryuuji is doting on Taiga and doing a lot of things for her that she should be doing for herself. Their relationship is more of a father/daughter relationship than one of equals (Ami also says this directly once). This is unhealthy for Ryuuji, too, as it feeds into his "I have to take care of everything and everyone" mindset, one he got from his own home life. Taiga leaves to fix her own shit, demonstrating her independence from Ryuuji as a capable person of her own, and Ryuuji accepts and respects her decision despite it hurting him, demonstrating that he acknowledges Taiga is an equal to him and not someone he needs to do everything for.

The scene after the end credits is almost between two new people. It's one of mature, equal people who truly understand each other.

None of this works. This show's second half had a terrible time communicating these issues out of nowhere with almost zero context or explanation. The only reason her character changed was because of trying to be nice for Christmas so she gets presents and then just got stuck in that mode. The only clue you get about why she disappears is the voicemails from her mom, but the way that Taiga laughs it off, you wouldn't really make a solid connection especially given how angry her mom was and she said something about giving up on her. Taiga leaves without saying anything then randomly decides to show up because it's implied she spoke with her mom? If you wanna do that off-screen, okay, but at least declare one solid thing that that's what happened before or after. The stuff you're talking about is there, but it's handled poorly.
Feb 2, 2021 11:26 AM
Feb 2017
hipnikdragomir said:
BlakexEkalb said:

None of this works. This show's second half had a terrible time communicating these issues out of nowhere with almost zero context or explanation. The only reason her character changed was because of trying to be nice for Christmas so she gets presents and then just got stuck in that mode. The only clue you get about why she disappears is the voicemails from her mom, but the way that Taiga laughs it off, you wouldn't really make a solid connection especially given how angry her mom was and she said something about giving up on her. Taiga leaves without saying anything then randomly decides to show up because it's implied she spoke with her mom? If you wanna do that off-screen, okay, but at least declare one solid thing that that's what happened before or after.

It’s implied, you don’t really need it said to you.
Feb 5, 2021 1:15 PM
Sep 2020
Hi i love your anime to watsch
Feb 27, 2021 6:28 PM

Jan 2020
It was fine, not upset or happy about the ending.
Overall it was a decent experience 6/10
Mar 3, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2020
Little bit of a weird ending. But overall amazing anime!!!!! Loved their relationship. 9.3/10
Mar 9, 2021 7:21 PM
Jan 2020
I don’t wanna say much! A 9/10.
Mar 27, 2021 6:12 PM

Aug 2020
This anime was great, the animation and the soundtrack were just on point. The story was very interesting, especially the first part. One thing I noticed is that the last three episodes were a bit rushed; it would be better if they gave enough time to Ryuuji and Taiga to detach from their shippings. My favourite female character is Ami, and the annoying way Taiga treats her most of the time makes me cringe. Kushieda is funny, and is also on my favourite ones.

As I said, the story and the characters were great most of the time, but I expected a bit more regarding the conclusion. But still a nice anime.

Mar 30, 2021 1:59 AM
Aug 2020
> The ending was bad, there was no reason for the whole Taiga leaving like that, just take Ryuji with you like he did with his own grandparents / mother. And making her come back in the after credits, was, eh...
> The pacing of the show was bad aswell, less episodes would be better, they dragged on too much and gave only two episodes for the actual romance
> The side characters are not good at all
> The comedy in this show could be way better in the later episodes, where it's gone to make room for unnecessary drama

7 / 10

And I am being generous

Apr 3, 2021 5:07 AM

Feb 2021
I felt as though the ending was a bit rushed, but I really enjoyed this anime overall.
Apr 15, 2021 10:48 PM
Jun 2017
I'm sure Toradora had its peak moments in its time, however, watching it now makes me notice the amount of flaws it has.

- taiga's toxic ass personality
- ryuuji really is dumb (ami was right)
- certain rushed episodes
- hypocritical moves from characters that contradicts with everything, thus creating bigger drama
- should've picked minori kushieda

that being said, i would also love to point out what makes this anime really stand out as a respectable show.

+ endearing characters
+ exciting cliffhangers
+ explosive episode executions
+ indulging art and overall animation style
+ good sub and dub voices
+ minori kushieda

Despite this show having major events that made me cringe, it managed to lure me into further episodes, making me come back for more. There were so many double standards and obnoxious hopeless romantic ideas thrown around, but witnessing the growth development between each character felt charming and worth it to stay watching. Thought the ending was a bit too wild and personally shitting on Ryuuji's decisions for even running away, picking Taiga, and hurting his mother only to make her come back. Best girl Kushieda.

Overall, 8/10. Anime double standards aged poorly, but enjoyable to watch nonetheless.
May 3, 2021 2:22 AM
May 2021
im from the future
Jun 12, 2021 11:16 PM

Jul 2020
Alright, it's been a while since I've finished an anime in less than a week, but that's besides the point

I personally really enjoyed Toradora, definitely had it's highs and lows to it, but overall, as I stated before, I really enjoyed Toradora; 8/10 for me!
Zackack99Jun 13, 2021 8:25 AM
Jun 14, 2021 11:15 AM
Mar 2021
When I started this show I thought it was seriously overrated but now that I've finished this I can totally see how this got so popular

Best rom come ending 10/10
Jun 30, 2021 10:17 AM

Jun 2020
Yasuko went home and got a scolding from the grandparents but she did raise Ryuuji well on her own

That kiss though that was so charming to watch while they awkwardly go for it and then finally went for the full kiss, Although after that time Taiga didn't come back

Although everyone in the class worried for her she kept in touch and some drama, But as they're almost graduating they were famous even though a year has passed and Taiga suddenly came back and Ryuuji came running to her and instantly knew she's in that locker and a little tease at the end.

This series all in all was a dramatic build-up with hardships that come and goes and some scenes are just cute especially when it's Ryuuji and Taiga communicating with each other I would've loved it if they played the first ED of the series to finish it off but it's all so good at the end.
Jul 4, 2021 9:45 PM
Aug 2020
MegaStride said:
hipnikdragomir said:

Beautifully put. Toradora's ending definitely felt rushed, but the more I reflect on it, the more I love the themes and development it explored.
Jul 27, 2021 11:18 AM
Nov 2019
I wanted a time skip of 5-10 years so we could see adult taiga and riuji as a family with their own kids.... 🥲 and his mum
God damn so much love confession... and then she goes away to live with her mum..... :/

https://pin.it/4ez1Iga This is a good photo of them as adults with a kid :)
Hashiriya_weeb87Jul 27, 2021 11:30 AM
Sep 5, 2021 6:54 AM
Sep 2021
I just finished it and taiga looks beautiful in the black uniform and I know I'm super late and apparently if we pressure Netflix about making a season 2 they will apparently renew the series for a season 2 if it ever happens.
Nov 8, 2021 8:22 AM
Sep 2013
Am I the only one who wanted Ryuji to end up with Kushieda?
Jan 3, 2022 12:06 AM
Jul 2014
venusinfleursx said:
Am I the only one who wanted Ryuji to end up with Kushieda?

Nah, it definitely needs its own Another World Tomoyo or Kyou Arc style OVA.
Feb 1, 2022 11:54 PM

Aug 2014
I will say this about Toradora and the enjoyment when it comes to the voice actors:  I enjoyed Toradora for what it is when I watch it English dub. It has great voice actors and nothing of the annoying.  But when I see Toradora with the original japanese dub, I barely enjoy this anime, and it can be a drag. I guess the original japanese voices do not let me get immersed in the anime, especially since its 25 episodes long, and not 11-13 episodes.

In terms of enjoyment (English dub), It was like a rollercoaster for me: Sometimes I am enjoying what I am seeing, and sometimes I was bored, and sometimes it was just meh/neutral.  Because of the rollercoaster in terms of enjoyment, I dont see myself watching Toradora again.

As for the anime and its romance themes = Toradora has alot of realism when it comes to romance, like for example:

1- with the whole acting goofy or nervous or shy around the person you are crushing, even if its presented in a comedic-sense. 

2- It also has a lot of realism in how the characters portray a narrative about themselves and the person they are crushing with how they think things are going INSTEAD of how things really are.

3- It also has a lot of realism in how we think that if the person we are crushing is leaving and we might never see that person again, it feels like its the end of the world (glasses guy with the school president arc).

4- And also the realism on how after we no longer have a crush on a person, how we stop acting nervous/shy/goofy around that person and now we act normal around them.

So props to Toradora on its romance themes, even if its mostly presented in a comedic-sense.

As for the characters, its shame that the male MC didnt end up with Ami.  As for Taiga, I really wanted her to end up with the glasses guy and not with the male MC.  Ryuji and Taiga ending with one another just neglected the whole end-game point of the anime.

I never saw anytime that Minorin developed feelings for Riuyi; it just came out of nowhere with the whole "guilt all gone now?" when Ami asked her at the end of episode 16. And I also never saw anytime when Taiga or Ryuji developed feelings for one another; it also just came out of nowhere in the final 10 episodes.  Taiga and Riuyi made a great combo, but not a romantic combo.

Toradora would have made more sense if Ryuji ended up with Ami, and if Taiga ended up with the glasses guy, and if Minorin ended up alone with her goofy personality.

Overall, Toradora is an enjoyable anime if you watch it English dub. But if you watch Toradora in original Japanese dub, it can be a drag and dull and you wont care for anything, since the original Japanese voice acting takes away from the enjoyment.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:37 AM
Apr 19, 2022 3:03 PM
Feb 2022
13 years late but good ending
May 7, 2022 7:41 PM

Oct 2020
I was initially a little frustrated when Taiga just randomly decided to run off again, but I think they ended things pretty nicely. There was no awkward disconnect when Taiga came back- she and Ryu pretty much picked up right where they left off.
Noto and Kihara even got a little somethin-somethin at the end lol

It was a really cute romance and I'm glad I stuck around for the whole thing.
Jun 6, 2022 4:50 PM

Jul 2021
These last two episodes felt really fast with so much going on at once, but at least it turned out to be a happy ending.
Pages (23) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Yesterday

19 by Pepino_curt0 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.