Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 19, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I bet the AI will understand humans one day.

RIP memories, Haruto. The action was okay I guess. I loved the OST though. Thunder was awesome this episode. L Elf is fucking awesome charging in like that. Glorious.
Dec 19, 2013 9:06 AM

Apr 2009
I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH Q-VIER
Dec 19, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
So the earring has the recording. Payback time starts (doing the same thing). lol @ saying "It's ok to eat me" to his sister. Childhood girl still doesn't accept them after learning the truth for "the safety" He starts to lose his memory drastically. Losing another pilot.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 19, 2013 10:13 AM

Jun 2009
xD yeah L- elf is back and as expected he formed a team with a drei and x eins

shouko is still stupid hope she doesn't make it till the end

soo yamada no thunder died RIP you where awesome and a real hero !!

Showdown live on TV Yeah u did it

sadly just one ep left
Dec 19, 2013 11:49 AM
Nov 2013
As each episode passes by, Q-vier looks more like Uryu Ishida from Bleach to me.

8/10 pretty good episode!
Dec 19, 2013 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
I will be completely satisfied with this series if just before Haruto dies, he tells Shoko he doesnt remember her. Her pain and suffering would be glorious.

L-elf was in top form this episode. What a badass.

RIP Thunder
niaxatoDec 19, 2013 3:25 PM
Dec 19, 2013 3:36 PM

Dec 2011
No regrets picking Valvrave
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 9:12 PM

Sep 2012
Stark, you seriously need to start watching these episodes in English Subtitles. I know you like to be FIRST and all but your comments on every opening post are so general and you never follow up on a thread. funny.

anyways, third season? I wish... I wonder, anyone? how are they going to wrap this up so quickly? we got the final battle coming, the truth has been exposed but that still doesn't answer very many questions.

L-Elf...you sent chills down my spine this episode. Lelouch aint got nothin' on you.

Shoko probably feels like a cunt.

and Yamada, I mean, THUNDER! you big dummy. man, I knew you were going to go out this way. you were great. RIP.

now that the abnormally looking MAGIUS have been exposed(IDK why the public couldn't figure out something was really weird/fishy just by their outfits, headdresses and make-up) will the rest of the united forces try and destroy them just like they did Module 77...I doubt it, because that's a job only for the tiny yet powerful Valvrave operators(what's left of them). I bet the rest of the population pussies out. ...ah, such is being a hero, right? they love you when they need you and hate you when they don't.
Dec 19, 2013 9:22 PM

Jul 2013
Yes! finally the truth has been revealed!

Too bad another kamitsuki died, RIP thunder. L-elf is the best! also A-drei and X-eins finally they work together against Cain. And that Q-vier,he really pisses me off >.<

This episode was really great!.
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Dec 19, 2013 9:48 PM

Mar 2013
WOW, my man Yamada is gone :/. He reminded me a little bit of Bouya from Crows, but he made a good sacrifice with my man L-elf exposing the truth

Shoko is mad stupid lol.

The truth was exposed though which was good
Dec 19, 2013 10:05 PM

Mar 2012
I must say, this is one of the most incredible turnaround I've ever seen from a series. The first 12 episodes of this (I personally consider all 24 episodes within one season) were kind of ridiculous and confusing. In fact, this series basically became a joke for me. But somehow, in the past 11 episodes everything's come together. It makes sense, and the amount of drama is actually not bad at all. Even though I'd preferred Lieselotte, Inu, and Thunder to all live, their deaths all added to the emotional impact of the series and I don't think their deaths were pointless so to speak.

Now that Haruto and crew have turned the tables on ARUS and Dorssia, this should be a great finale. But part of me feels like the last episode will be rushed if they attempt to have a final showdown with Cain and close the series out. Here's hoping for a third season? This is becoming one of the most memorable series for me.
Dec 19, 2013 10:05 PM

Dec 2013
Was is just me that thought Rukino's finally back, only to appear for a couple seconds? TT___TT

Anyways, wonder what A-drei and X-eins roles are since they didn't help to "reveal the truth" :0 Wonder how the guy who made the secret agreement (forgot what to call him...) will react to the public, since I'm pretty sure he knew that Cain was like the pilots

Haruto memoriesss ;-; but im glad he'll be forgetting shoko. Even if she had a reason to be distrusting towards him (acting as prime minister), I'll still never like her =n=
Dec 19, 2013 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
No, not Yamada! He was my favourite. At least they managed to succeed, though. Ugh, why couldn't they have killed someone shitty like Saki?
Dec 19, 2013 10:10 PM
Feb 2012
Lulencia said:
Was is just me that thought Rukino's finally back, only to appear for a couple seconds? TT___TT

Anyways, wonder what A-drei and X-eins roles are since they didn't help to "reveal the truth" :0 Wonder how the guy who made the secret agreement (forgot what to call him...) will react to the public, since I'm pretty sure he knew that Cain was like the pilots

Haruto memoriesss ;-; but im glad he'll be forgetting shoko. Even if she had a reason to be distrusting towards him (acting as prime minister), I'll still never like her =n=

That other guys the leader of ARUS. I'd imagine something backfires to create the Empire that the other Kamusuki Empire is fighting for 200 years.
Dec 19, 2013 10:10 PM

Dec 2010
This episode made me like Haruto/Saki a little bit more... still don't understand why people are hating on Shoko though. Haruto even forgives her for what she did. Just like Haruto she is having to put on a brave face. She trusts Haruto now, but she has to be cautious to avoid angering the students of Module 77. It's just that she is in a very tight spot, and she's trying to help everyone the best she can. Can you blame her?

It's still painful watching Haruto lose his memories, eventually he won't even remember being in love with Shoko, and that will be a very sad moment.

Anyway, Thunder was awesome this episode, and he will be missed. I guess being immortal doesn't heal your body if you are missing you bottom half...

Akira was also awesome, she's finally getting a bit more focus which is nice since she hasn't done much for the last few episodes. Hacking skills are never a bad thing to have!

I like seeing A-Drei, X-Eins, and L-Elf working together once again to reveal the truth of the world. I can see how it is reaching a climax, but there is no possible to wrap up everything in one episode, there's going to have to be another season, I just hope it gets announced at the end of the next episode... How did they announce the second season?

I love Valvrave too much for it to end so early, there is so much more potential and answers that need to be achieved, especially concerning the identity of the "Prince" heck they couldn't even do that in one episode! Let alone create the new homeland! There has to be more...
Dec 19, 2013 10:15 PM

May 2013
Haruto's memories are being wiped away one by one. I feel really bad for him. Yamada was a real badass. Sad that he is gone. Looks like the truth is exposed just like Haruto said.
Dec 19, 2013 10:16 PM

Jun 2009
i think its better for haruto to lose them then It isn't soo hard for him too always get rejected by shoko who is really cold too him

Haruto forget her total than she has too suffer yeah ;D
Dec 19, 2013 10:30 PM
Apr 2013
Great penultimate episode. Again, I don't necessarily like how Shoko is acting, but what choice does she have? She can't let her emotions override her duty as Prime Minister. She made her foolish, foolish mistake and now she has to live with it.

Also... Yamada!!!
Dec 19, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
I'm okay with Haruto losing his memories of Shoko, they both get to despair.He'll probably sacrifice himself protecting his last memory of her or something, which'll leave Rukino with nothing either.

Throat slitting madness ensues, it felt good to see L-Elf express himself. Also liked how X-Eins was a total bro to H-Neun.

Man, not Yamada too..in the first season I kept wanting him to die and he wouldn't, now that I like him he does. It was too much when he said "protect Akira for me, Sempai" and took off away from the shield covering Saki. It was a really good moment, but it also solidified his death right there.

I swear somebody better kill that fucking Q-Vier.

I guess it'll come down to a Cain showdown now that the public knows the truth, but I wonder how there's gonna be time for the wrap up of the future of the school, Dorrsia, and the nice little character conflicts.
AlexTheRiotDec 19, 2013 10:55 PM
Dec 19, 2013 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
I find it funny that L-Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.
Dec 19, 2013 10:51 PM

Jan 2011
The truth was exposed again! which was pretty great but damn I didn't even like the dude that much but now Yamada is gone
Dec 19, 2013 10:51 PM
Jun 2012
The only thing I don't like about this show is the memory loss mechanic. Why won't he just lose blood instead of memories? Anyways great episode.
Dec 19, 2013 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
Yamada, huhu. It would suck if they'll end everything next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 11:44 PM

Apr 2011
lololo that end with the slo-mo killing felt like something out of Call of Duty
Dec 20, 2013 12:04 AM

Jul 2013
That ending... it made me cringed a bit with my eyes close, now the Dorssians have been exposed worldwide now, thanks to Akira.

Damn, another Valvrave to sacrifice, RIP Yamada you will be missed.

Looks like Haruto won't remember Shoko for awhile now...

Dec 20, 2013 12:13 AM
Dec 2013
R.I.P. Yamada ;_; still hope for SS3 OVA or movie.

ps. This episode ED has a little adjustment. X-eins also wear H-neun's earring.
Dec 20, 2013 1:30 AM

Aug 2013
Shoko is becoming an character that i can´t stand! Stupid girl!!!!
Dec 20, 2013 1:34 AM
Oct 2013
Have to say L-elf you da man. That was a great way to expose the truth. I hope all the Pilots don't die, Down two good guys sucks and at the rate Haruto is going he's going to die from Rune lose.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Dec 20, 2013 3:05 AM

Jul 2009
haha this show is such a rollercoaster. when it wants to be good, it delivers. what a good episode. based l-elf saving this show once again.
Dec 20, 2013 3:17 AM

Nov 2013
Is it me or are people just missing a scene or 2? Everyone still complaining about shoko being a bitch miss the point that she did it for the students, she already knew the truth and now has faith in haruto.heck even it was blatantly said by haruto, "sometimes you have to put a brave face"
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Dec 20, 2013 4:08 AM

Jan 2009
remains only one episode and lack much to be explained... this will be another anime that loses time with entire useless episodes and end in a bad way... I really, really hope that doesn't happen with VVV, but it's what it looks like will happen.

Sorry, Shoko never was my favorite, but now I really don't like her... she’s suppose to make the best decisions to keep them safe and alive. And all she did was not by his students, but because she was afraid of Haruto ... as Prime Minister, she needs to make decisions to protect people, be a leader, she just stood with his head down and accepting all they said... A leader can not be so. I can be the one, but I find her actions stupid. She didn't have a brave face, she made ​​a face of fear ... and insecurity.
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 20, 2013 4:29 AM

Sep 2008
I don't understand why Haruto lose memories about Shouko.
He don't have other memories with other friends, with his mom?
Marie don't lose memories about one person,
she lose memories about others, too... -.-

Haruto/Shouko - I will go down with this ship!
Love Shouko! *.*
I hope Haruto/Saki don't happen, just because Haruto lose his memories about Shouko :)
But he have lot of them, so I don't think this is possible for him to forget Shouko :)
Dec 20, 2013 4:37 AM

Jan 2013
Esclair said:
I find it funny that L-elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.

well, can you blame them ?
just by looking at him, you can see that he doesnt really look sane. he just want to have fun.

Dec 20, 2013 4:37 AM

Nov 2013
mixordia said:
remains only one episode and lack much to be explained... this will be another anime that loses time with entire useless episodes and end in a bad way... I really, really hope that doesn't happen with VVV, but it's what it looks like will happen.

Sorry, Shoko never was my favorite, but now I really don't like her... she’s suppose to make the best decisions to keep them safe and alive. And all she did was not by his students, but because she was afraid of Haruto ... as Prime Minister, she needs to make decisions to protect people, be a leader, she just stood with his head down and accepting all they said... A leader can not be so. I can be the one, but I find her actions stupid. She didn't have a brave face, she made ​​a face of fear ... and insecurity.

Read my post, she had a justifiable reason. Especially after the developments of episode 10
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Dec 20, 2013 4:52 AM

Dec 2009
L-elf and Haruto are by far my favorite characters, though I've ended up liking all the valvrave pilots now. and
niaxato said:
I will be completely satisfied with this series if just before Haruto dies, he tells Shoko he doesnt remember her
Dec 20, 2013 4:53 AM
Mar 2010
Give up Dorsia, you are now totally dead in social media :D
Dec 20, 2013 4:55 AM
Jan 2013
Bye Thunder, you'll be missed.
Dec 20, 2013 4:56 AM

Nov 2009
Esclair said:
I find it funny that L-Elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
Looks like Saki and Haruto's promise was finally revealed, wasn't what I had expected at least. If they do try wrap this all up without a third season it'll definitely be rushed. Especially if they want to make their references to the future connect adequately. Or it'd just feel like it was thrown in there at random
Dec 20, 2013 5:05 AM

Jun 2009
destonyDbaby said:
Esclair said:
I find it funny that L-elf, A-Drei, and X-Eins totally don't trust Q-Vier enough to include him in their plans.

well, can you blame them ?
just by looking at him, you can see that he doesnt really look sane. he just want to have fun.

yeah but he also don't have a reason to stand in cains way right! + he would make too much of a ruckus soo it would fail too silently and unnoticed enter the anemy parts , cause he would randomly just kill and shot at everything moving ;D
Dec 20, 2013 5:14 AM
Oct 2010
Really good episode... I really hope Q-Vier dies in the worst way possible. Dude is beyond sickening.
Dec 20, 2013 5:17 AM

Jan 2013
Wow...
That was a good ep
Soo much action happening ^^
Finally the truth is told!!!! L-elf and a-drei :D

Damn... Yamada died :(
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 20, 2013 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
Again an exciting episode , really.
Haruto loosing his memorys with Shoko was also hard to see.
R.I.P. Yamada, you really did your job awesome.
Also L-Elf 1man Army, just expose the truth of the world, everybody should see!

The promise which was made by Saki and Haruto, was this the promise, which they were talking about in season 1?

Next week last episode, I would say I'm looking forward for it, but I also hope that I don't have to see any of the MCs die, even if it is heroic like Yamada did to protect Akira.
Dec 20, 2013 7:33 AM

Mar 2013
hoho L-Elf back ('_')7 blezendegen
RIP 'Thunder'...
Dec 20, 2013 7:33 AM

May 2012
0041 nice!

0110 ohhh TKG

0414 already? no S3 then I guess

0644 nope, it's Kuwabara
2137 dat slomo

7.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 20, 2013 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Season 3 isn't gonna happen. Well it is true that the 2 that died ain't main characters, but I see that as an indicator that the struggle is near the end. Imo the most we get is OVA to complete the whole story. Not to mention this series isn't even really 2 season seeing how episode 12 isn't really an ending at all.
Dec 20, 2013 9:12 AM

Jun 2013
Chiyousagi said:
Season 3 isn't gonna happen.

Please provide us with a quote from one of the producers or Sunrise employees.

I'm still banking on a third season. IIRC, nobody knew ahead of time that there was gonna be another season of Gundam 00 until the last episode's "to be continued" shenanigans at the very end.
Dec 20, 2013 9:18 AM

Jun 2013
ex_necross said:
Chiyousagi said:

I'm still banking on a third season. IIRC, nobody knew ahead of time that there was gonna be another season of Gundam 00 until the last episode's "to be continued" shenanigans at the very end.

Since when does producer announce there isn't going to be a next season? Please provide me with an example.
Dec 20, 2013 9:37 AM
Mar 2011
i get the feeling this is going to end like how code geass season 1 ended. a freaking cliffhanger! While that sucks, at least its a sign that more episodes are coming
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 20, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
Chiyousagi said:
ex_necross said:
Chiyousagi said:

Since when does producer announce there isn't going to be a next season? Please provide me with an example.

Thank you. You've explained exactly the point I was making. You were pulling things out of your ass to begin with.

Also, since you asked, these are what I can think of from the top of my head:

Claymore
Elfen Lied
Berserk
NGE
Gundam AGE

..lots more
Dec 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
RIP best character of the show, we'll miss you THANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#BakemonoTeam

Anyway, I'm glad the next episode is the last. I can't bear it any longer.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.