Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kazoku Robinson Hyouryuuki: Fushigi na Shima no Flone Episode 50 Discussion

Dec 17, 2013 8:07 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought this was a good family show but the art and animation was always severely lacking.
I know 1981, but still.

Jan 10, 2015 8:44 PM

It must be weird to go back to normal after that whole experience. I knew they'd meet Emily again. She'd better go back to Fritz after those 3 years!

This show was fun. It was very different from the movie I watched when I was 4. I love shows about surviving and I learned many things. I wanted to punch Becca half the time but I guess she was a pretty realistic kid. Jack was the cutest <3

7/10
I'm definitely going to re-watch this show someday.

Mar 16, 2016 3:45 AM

hirahira said:
It must be weird to go back to normal after that whole experience. I knew they'd meet Emily again. She'd better go back to Fritz after those 3 years!

This show was fun. It was very different from the movie I watched when I was 4. I love shows about surviving and I learned many things. I wanted to punch Becca half the time but I guess she was a pretty realistic kid. Jack was the cutest <3

7/10

Who's Becca? Were you talking about Flone? You must have watched the English Dubbed version. I watched the Subbed version because I love to listen to Japanese.

Anyway, the show was great and entertaining, indeed. I completed it yesterday @ 12:06 AM :-) I miss it already.

Mar 16, 2016 9:24 AM

Haibara-Ai-chan said:
hirahira said:

7/10

Who's Becca? Were you talking about Flone? You must have watched the English Dubbed version. I watched the Subbed version because I love to listen to Japanese.

Anyway, the show was great and entertaining, indeed. I completed it yesterday @ 12:06 AM :-) I miss it already.

Yeah, I watched the dubbed version because it wasn't completely subbed back when I watched it and I couldn't find the raws.

Mar 17, 2016 3:22 AM

hirahira said:
Haibara-Ai-chan said:

Yeah, I watched the dubbed version because it wasn't completely subbed back when I watched it and I couldn't find the raws.

Oh, I see. :-) Have you watched Cedie yet?

Mar 27, 2017 1:37 AM

Well. It took me about a month to finish in small increments. And there were many times I wanted to punch Flone's mother in the face.
But a pretty solid series and satisfying ending.

I love survival shows like this, and even more fantasy types like Mujin Wakusei Survive. I wish they made more series like these. :(

Feb 27, 2018 5:15 PM

hirahira said:
I wanted to punch Becca

and I want to punch you for watching the dub

Feb 27, 2018 6:17 PM

VivaLaGin said:
hirahira said:
I wanted to punch Becca

and I want to punch you for watching the dub

That was all I could watch. Only a few episodes were subbed at the time I watched it.