Forum Settings
Forums

I know a lot of people like brother sister Incest in anime....but what about Mother son or Father daughter?

New
Dec 17, 2013 6:51 PM

Jun 2008
So, I LOVE anime incest, it's one of my favorite relationships in anime....

I prefer Twincest between brother and sister (Yosuga no Sora is the most perfect example of this), but any regular brother and sister incest anime will do.

HOWEVER....what about Mother and son, or Father and daughter, do you guys like this type of incest?

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2013 6:58 PM

Oct 2013
WTF? The hell? Any type of incest is just disgusting i didnt knew people were okay with it on anime...
Dec 17, 2013 6:59 PM
Jan 2013
I'm not sure why, but I find it creepy. I'm all up for sibling incest, but mother and son, father and daughter would be a turn off. Although, mother and daughter sounds nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 7:00 PM

Feb 2010
Bringing a hole new meaning to mother****er?

In all seriousness though yeah I'm with Hulmy as far as making it fetish material goes. It can work as a good story, such as Koi Kaze (tbh Koshiro and Nanoka are closer to father and daughter than brother and sister), but good luck with that happening consistently.
Kyouko_AyaseDec 17, 2013 7:11 PM
Dec 17, 2013 7:00 PM

Jun 2008
Hulmy said:
I'm not sure why, but I find it creepy. I'm all up for sibling incest, but mother and son, father and daughter would be a turn off. Although, mother and daughter sounds nice.

I was thinking around the same lines.

It just doesn't feel right at all....especially father and daughter....

Mother and daughter? Maybe, it depends.
Dec 17, 2013 7:01 PM

Nov 2013
I still don't know why in the world i opened this topic.
Why be Someone Else .When the only thing you know is how to be Awesome and Fantastic!
Am I right or What?
Self Five!
I Thank You guys for having the
time to read my sig
thx!
Dec 17, 2013 7:01 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
The wincest is strong in this thread
Dec 17, 2013 7:05 PM

Nov 2012
All incest is wincest in my book. :3
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Dec 17, 2013 7:06 PM
May 2010
Hulmy said:
I'm not sure why, but I find it creepy. I'm all up for sibling incest, but mother and son, father and daughter would be a turn off.

I know it doesnt make sense, but I pretty much agree with this.

Zelot said:
The wincest is strong in this thread

Twincest = better. That is all.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 7:06 PM

May 2012
Isn't that more like...I don't know.......pedophilia? Although incest is involved, it is more disturbing.
Dec 17, 2013 7:07 PM
May 2010
PoeticJustice said:
Isn't that more like...I don't know.......pedophilia? Although incest is involved, it is more disturbing.

Because someone stops being your daughter/son after they are 18, or whatever the legal age is wherever you are?
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 7:07 PM

Jun 2012
Preferably siblings but if I have to get my shota fix I often end up with abubus mother/son collection. It's a goddamn sin he doesn't do more lolixshota but hey, I'll take what I can get.
Dec 17, 2013 7:10 PM

Sep 2012
Not my cup of tea to be honest.
Dec 17, 2013 7:13 PM

Jun 2008
I know one non-sibling incest relationship that is REALLY good:

Youichi and Akiko from Kanon (Aunt and Nephew)

^For those of you that read the doujin about this, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Sep 2013
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!

Feb 2013
9 times out of 10, though...you get that one comment.

You know the one...

May 2010
JustALEX said:
I know one non-sibling incest relationship that is REALLY good:

Youichi and Akiko from Kanon (Aunt and Nephew)

^For those of you that read the doujin about this, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Sounds intriguing.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 7:20 PM

Jun 2008
Ntad said:
9 times out of 10, though...you get that one comment.

You know the one...

I hate when they do that....

What's the point?

Who cares if you're two random strangers, what makes it interesting and taboo is if you're related.

This is why Yosuga no Sora is the best Twincest relationship in all of anime.

When Rito finally gives in to the harem plan and takes Mikan, that will be the second best wincest relationship.

Jul 2013
I like incest in hentai only and not in normal anime series( its what you call double standard or whatever) and it has to be in the POV of the guy.

Jun 2013
With a decent backstory and when they are really in love, I'm willing to overlook them being siblings. But parents and children... that's just sick.
If you generalize, you're wrong.
Dec 17, 2013 7:21 PM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
When Rito finally gives in to the harem plan and takes Mikan, that will be the second best wincest relationship.

So close....they're so....damn.....close.

The doujins aren't enough. It needs to be Official.
Dec 17, 2013 7:23 PM

Jun 2013
I'm cool with sibling incest in anime, but the only father daughter incest I liked was Oni Chichi, because it featured a loli with big tits. Mother daughter? Sounds hot. Anything else I'd have to give a second look.

Dec 17, 2013 7:25 PM

Feb 2012
Because it's fucking disgusting. I could be wrong, but I can't really see anybody being turned on by that. I'm still baffled as to why people like sibling incest either.
Dec 17, 2013 7:27 PM

Aug 2011
I prefer sister/sister loli wincest.

Mother on son who is a trap wincest would be nice, as would mother on plain old daughter..... I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't watch father on trap son wincest too.....

Wecc said:
To be honest even though I really liked oreimo I havn't really looked into the incest genre much. I was kind of hesitant to watch oreimo at first purely for that reason. But my main problem is every other incest show i seems just looks weird. Like i dont want to watch kiss x sis

Kiss X Sis gives us one of the best sister/sister wincest scenes ever, you should totally watch it.
Dec 17, 2013 7:29 PM

Jun 2008
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

And the thing is that Mikan totally wants it...

She gets soooo jealous with the other girls (especially Momo) when they get too close to Rito...

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYBIsDAwl_o

^LOL, I LOVE Mikan...
Dec 17, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
There was one... I can't remember the title....

It is a harem anime with a hot mom having hots for the male protagonist and always make a move on him....

DAMMIT can't remember.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 17, 2013 7:31 PM

Aug 2011
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

She gets soooo jealous with the other girls (especially Momo) when they get too close to Rito...

^LOL, I LOVE Mikan...

I know this is a wincest thread and all, but screw Rito. I want Momo x Mikan.... Maybe chuck in Rito for a three way to keep the wincest on topic.
Dec 17, 2013 7:32 PM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

^LOL, I LOVE Mikan...

Derail into picture thread incoming....
Dec 17, 2013 7:41 PM
Nov 2010
Mother and son is just yuck.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Dec 17, 2013 7:44 PM
Jan 2013
mitch3315 said:
Wecc said:
To be honest even though I really liked oreimo I havn't really looked into the incest genre much. I was kind of hesitant to watch oreimo at first purely for that reason. But my main problem is every other incest show i seems just looks weird. Like i dont want to watch kiss x sis

Kiss X Sis gives us one of the best sister/sister wincest scenes ever, you should totally watch it.

Greatest. Scene. Ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 7:47 PM

Apr 2012
I have 3 older siblings. Super awks when i try to watch anything with incest in it. Not a fan lol. Let me affirm that I am not sexually attracted to any of my siblings. AMEN.

Dec 17, 2013 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
mitch3315 said:

Ako and Riko....YES, YES, YES!

Girl on Girl TWINCEST!

I'll just leave this right here:

http://anime-fanservice.org/coppermine/albums/K_galleries/Kiss_X_Sis_OAD/Kiss_X_Sis_OAD3-058.gif
Dec 17, 2013 7:50 PM

Feb 2013
JustALEX said:
mitch3315 said:

Girl on Girl TWINCEST!

http://anime-fanservice.org/coppermine/albums/K_galleries/Kiss_X_Sis_OAD/Kiss_X_Sis_OAD3-058.gif

Yeah.....yeah, I remember that part.
Dec 17, 2013 7:52 PM
May 2010
JustALEX said:
mitch3315 said:

Girl on Girl TWINCEST!

Lol, is that the extent of it?
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 7:52 PM

Jun 2013
mitch3315 said:
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

^LOL, I LOVE Mikan...

I know this is a wincest thread and all, but screw Rito. I want Momo x Mikan.... Maybe chuck in Rito for a three way to keep the wincest on topic.
How bout a Deviluke threesome?

Dec 17, 2013 8:03 PM

Jun 2008
miereneronaile said:

Basically Ako and Riko wanted to "practice" having a threesome with whatshisface, but once they start getting into it, they start getting into each other.

What ensues, is probably one of the best scenes ever between two twin sisters.

BTW, if you're interested, it's Kiss X Sis OVA Episode 3.
Dec 17, 2013 8:04 PM
May 2010
JustALEX said:
miereneronaile said:

Basically Ako and Riko wanted to "practice" having a threesome with whatshisface, but once they start getting into it, they start getting into each other.

What ensues, is probably one of the best scenes ever between two twin sisters.

BTW, if you're interested, it's Kiss X Sis OVA Episode 3.

Lol, fair enough. Thanks for the info.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 8:05 PM

Aug 2011
zdude18 said:
mitch3315 said:
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:

^LOL, I LOVE Mikan...

How bout a Deviluke threesome?

Oh shit yes. Momo x Nana x Mikan, why the fuck did I not think of this earlier?
Dec 17, 2013 8:08 PM

Feb 2013
mitch3315 said:

Yes....why didn't you?
Dec 17, 2013 8:15 PM

Dec 2012
Eh, I can't really say those do it for me, bro/sis is what I aim for (I don't have a sister so it makes it easier on my conscious). Not gonna lie though I was pleasantly surprised when they took it one step further in Galilei Donna -

Dec 17, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2011
Ntad said:
mitch3315 said:

Yes....why didn't you?

Mikan > Lala.
Dec 17, 2013 8:22 PM

Feb 2013
mitch3315 said:
Ntad said:
mitch3315 said:

Yes....why didn't you?

Mikan > Lala.

This I won't deny, but it was one of the safest pics I could find on my HDD that included Nana and Momo.
Dec 17, 2013 8:26 PM

Jun 2008
mitch3315 said:
Mikan > Lala.

Momo>Mikan>Yui>Yami>Nemesis>Mea> the rest...

And now back to the topic (lol)....I think mother/son is done better in doujins then hentai.
Dec 17, 2013 8:29 PM

Jan 2013
I'm with the OP. I LOVE incest. Especially about royal families. I love reading about Roman emperors who'd fuck their sisters in front of everyone during banquets. I love the dark ages of Europe when Viking lords would imprgnate all their daughters. I love the Middle Ages, when it was a requirement or necessity to marry a sibling or other relative to maintain your family on the throne. There's something eerily, bizarrely, and thrillingly intriguing about it. Game of thrones is awesome in providing that for us.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Dec 17, 2013 8:30 PM

Feb 2010
This topic needs more oral stuff.
Dec 17, 2013 8:31 PM

Nov 2008
I don't see incest as bad in anime heck in the Bible, incest happened.

MajinSaga said:
I'm with the OP. I LOVE incest. Especially about royal families. I love reading about Roman emperors who'd fuck their sisters in front of everyone during banquets. I love the dark ages of Europe when Viking lords would imprgnate all their daughters. I love the Middle Ages, when it was a requirement or necessity to marry a sibling or other relative to maintain your family on the throne. There's something eerily, bizarrely, and thrillingly intriguing about it. Game of thrones is awesome in providing that for us.

I'd like to see all that in a hentai someday.

Dec 17, 2013 8:32 PM

Feb 2013
Akito_Kinomoto said:

Video flagged for inappropriate content.
Dec 17, 2013 8:42 PM

Jun 2008
Akito_Kinomoto said:

I just don't understand why Araragi is still with Hitagi, when he's got two perfect imotous ready for him...

I mean last time I checked 2 is greater than 1, right?

Goddammit....that scene is still the most memorable in the entire monogatari series (at least IMHO).
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 6 hours ago

27 by mentalmondai »»
54 seconds ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 8 hours ago

19 by IpreferEcchi »»
2 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

115 by Voila_ »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 56 minutes ago

7 by Paul »»
9 minutes ago

» Favorite characters you think are Sadist, Masochist, or Switch

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

7 by IpreferEcchi »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.