Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 26, 2013 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. Knov broke down. This is the part I hate the most in the Chimera arc... since predicting with this episode, he has done his part and doesn't have any use anymore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2013 8:31 PM

Dec 2012
OMG, Knov's reaction shocked me so much. But that makes it even better. Props to the Voice Actor, he nailed it.
I loved Morel's words at the end. He's cool.
5/5

From the preview I see Killua returns. finally :D
Albi-kunNov 26, 2013 8:35 PM
Nov 26, 2013 9:13 PM

Jul 2010
Really, I loved Knov this episode, finally we see a more human (weak) side of him, and that scene .. Oh god, I couldn't breath during it.

Also, that pervert guy ehehe
Who wouldn't create his own harem in that situation? I wonder what Palm will do.

edungeon said:
Knov's VA did an awesome job here. Kudos to him

^
Nov 26, 2013 9:26 PM

Oct 2011
I was never the biggest fan of Knov but I give the dude credit. His role is very valuable even though he's choosing to cop out. He did his part, he set the stage for them to have an entry and exit for their plans of storming the castle so his part is done. Now he can retire and let the others handle business when time comes. Was he supposed to take part in the fight? Yes, him and Morel were supposed to team up to fight Shaiapouf, but he also had the hardest job of all in infiltrating before hand and setting the foundation for their plan up. Knov also admitted beforehand in conversations with Morel that he's not the strongest fighter but was trusted by the chairman to carry out this mission and without him, it would be impossible.

So we know Knov isn't the strongest Hunter, no one ever said he was. So coming into direct contact with a very sinister and overwhelming aura while in Zetsu is a situation where I don't blame the guy for having his will to fight broken. Who knows, maybe if any of the others had the same job as Knov the result would've been the same. Who's to say Morel would've been able to keep his composure had he faced the same circumstances?

My main gripe with Knov's actions in this episode (and in this part of the manga) is that his integrity for me is completely destroyed and makes him a very unlikable character for me. His integrity is not destroyed because he backs out of fighting, it's because of what he said all the way back during NGL. When Killua first met Knov and Morel after running from Neferpitou, Knov and Morel both scolded Killua for turning away from a fight based on the opponent's aura and told him that in a Nen fight, nothing is certain. Yet, here Knov has faced the same circumstances that Killua had at the time and decides to back out. He is a hypocrite and for that, I cannot appreciate the major role he has played here. I understand that after experiencing it for himself first hand, he clearly has an idea for the horror Gon and Killua faced and tries to console for it by stating that he doesn't understand why they fight having faced a similar aura, but he can't make up for his hypocritical words towards Killua back in NGL.

With all that said, I commend Knov's VA for not only portraying him perfectly throughout the arc and making him a much more likable character here than in the manga, but also for his brilliant performance in this episode.
Nov 26, 2013 9:35 PM

Jul 2012
Knov had a huge dramatic shift in character after he saw Pitou's aura. I wonder how he's supposed to fight them now. And it seems like Killua is coming back next episode!
Nov 26, 2013 9:38 PM

Jul 2013
fearthebeard85 said:
I was never the biggest fan of Knov but I give the dude credit. His role is very valuable even though he's choosing to cop out. He did his part, he set the stage for them to have an entry and exit for their plans of storming the castle so his part is done. Now he can retire and let the others handle business when time comes. Was he supposed to take part in the fight? Yes, him and Morel were supposed to team up to fight Shaiapouf, but he also had the hardest job of all in infiltrating before hand and setting the foundation for their plan up. Knov also admitted beforehand in conversations with Morel that he's not the strongest fighter but was trusted by the chairman to carry out this mission and without him, it would be impossible.

So we know Knov isn't the strongest Hunter, no one ever said he was. So coming into direct contact with a very sinister and overwhelming aura while in Zetsu is a situation where I don't blame the guy for having his will to fight broken. Who knows, maybe if any of the others had the same job as Knov the result would've been the same. Who's to say Morel would've been able to keep his composure had he faced the same circumstances?

My main gripe with Knov's actions in this episode (and in this part of the manga) is that his integrity for me is completely destroyed and makes him a very unlikable character for me. His integrity is not destroyed because he backs out of fighting, it's because of what he said all the way back during NGL. When Killua first met Knov and Morel after running from Neferpitou, Knov and Morel both scolded Killua for turning away from a fight based on the opponent's aura and told him that in a Nen fight, nothing is certain. Yet, here Knov has faced the same circumstances that Killua had at the time and decides to back out. He is a hypocrite and for that, I cannot appreciate the major role he has played here. I understand that after experiencing it for himself first hand, he clearly has an idea for the horror Gon and Killua faced and tries to console for it by stating that he doesn't understand why they fight having faced a similar aura, but he can't make up for his hypocritical words towards Killua back in NGL.

With all that said, I commend Knov's VA for not only portraying him perfectly throughout the arc and making him a much more likable character here than in the manga, but also for his brilliant performance in this episode.
To some of his credit, he was also being realistic by not moving forward and getting caught & killed, which would disperse the exits.
Nov 26, 2013 9:40 PM

Oct 2011
Ando- said:
Knov had a huge dramatic shift in character after he saw Pitou's aura. I wonder how he's supposed to fight them now. And it seems like Killua is coming back next episode!

It was Pouf's aura, not Pitou's. Remember last episode where Pitou said using Doctor Blythe requires her to use all of her aura so she couldn't use En and Pouf said he'd take up the responsibility for the time being even though his En wasn't as large. Had it been Pitou's En Knov would've never even made it inside the castle, let alone escape.

I don't know why the anime did such a horrendous job conveying this but they did.
Nov 26, 2013 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
GalekC said:
]To some of his credit, he was also being realistic by not moving forward and getting caught & killed, which would disperse the exits.

Oh I don't disagree. He plays such an important role here and succeeds in doing so, even if he wasn't able to place as many exists as he wanted. I'm just saying while his decision to back out of taking place in the castle storming later on is justified (remember he states he cannot go back to that place again), it makes him a hypocrite for scolding Killua back in NGL for doing the same and it kinda destroys his integrity.
Nov 26, 2013 10:28 PM

Aug 2013
I agree that Knov's seiyuu/voice actor did a really great job! Knov's scene was sooo intense, I swear everytime he stopped behind a wall I was just like " NOOOOO, THE FREAKY CAT WOMAN IS GONNA STAB BEHIND YOU!!!" Veryy good episode(:
Nov 26, 2013 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
Knov had a nervous breakdown when he came across one of the Royal Guards aura. His scream ability is pretty cool. Yeah we get to see Killiuia in the next episode and Morel vs Leol.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 26, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2012
I love how the director of this is changing it up a bit and adding filler that actually improved the story. In the manga, Morel and Leol met up out of the blue and another thing with Palm felt that it happened very suddenly as well. Props to him, doing such a great job on this

Preview looks great, Morel vs Leol. Been waiting for this to get animated for ages ;_;

I knew it, I was hoping that they would go this route and they did. Bravo Hiroshi Koujina, bravo.
Nov 27, 2013 12:18 AM
Sep 2013
I feel like everything has been said already so I wont say much. Great episode, they nailed Knov's infiltration and breakdown scenes perfectly.

However, I feel as though some transition scenes were too dragged out for their own good such as the scene overlooking the raining city right before Morel's encounter with Leol along with many scenes during the transportation of the girls and their handling with Bizef. Some scenes were dragged out too in the previous episodes (such as the scene when Komugi opened her eyes) but they were within my non-complaint range. I know this is really minor but it ticks me off like a pet peeve. This is why 2 chapter episodes are not my cup of tea, not only do they adapt less material, they also drag a few scenes out in order to reach the 20 minute episode timeframe. This slower (but not slow) pace is really, the only problem I have with this arc so far. I hope they adapt two chapter episodes in the future like they did in episodes 102, 103 and 105, where they didn't drag scenes too much.

Instead of dragging scenes out excessively, I don't understand why Madhouse doesn't just cover more material. I guess, a part of my frustration is that I read the manga and I really want to get to the palace invasion already, so when I see missed opportunities when it comes to "covering more ground", I get pretty irritated.

4/5 because of my pet peeve.

Flume said:

I knew it, I was hoping that they would go this route and they did. Bravo Hiroshi Koujina, bravo.

What's up with the pic? o.o
CresherhsmNov 27, 2013 2:03 AM
Nov 27, 2013 12:31 AM

Dec 2012
They portrayed Knov's fear perfectly. If the ant's aura was so fierce that it made a pro hunter huge his knees, you know Gon's thirst for revenge is insane

Nov 27, 2013 12:39 AM
Feb 2013
fearthebeard85 said:
Ando- said:

It was Pouf's aura, not Pitou's. Remember last episode where Pitou said using Doctor Blythe requires her to use all of her aura so she couldn't use En and Pouf said he'd take up the responsibility for the time being even though his En wasn't as large. Had it been Pitou's En Knov would've never even made it inside the castle, let alone escape.

I don't know why the anime did such a horrendous job conveying this but they did.

Does it really matter though? All the 3 Royal Guards are strong. The fearsome aura that broke down Knov can come from either of them and it doesn't matter. In this case, it's Pouf because Pitou was already said to be healing the King and cannot use her En at the moment, RIGHT at the beginning of chapter.

Is it horrendous job? I don't know.
Nov 27, 2013 12:42 AM

May 2013
fearthebeard85 said:
GalekC said:
]To some of his credit, he was also being realistic by not moving forward and getting caught & killed, which would disperse the exits.

Oh I don't disagree. He plays such an important role here and succeeds in doing so, even if he wasn't able to place as many exists as he wanted. I'm just saying while his decision to back out of taking place in the castle storming later on is justified (remember he states he cannot go back to that place again), it makes him a hypocrite for scolding Killua back in NGL for doing the same and it kinda destroys his integrity.

True but alot of humans are quick to judge others, he never thought that he could be in a similar situation as Killua. He is a hypocrite for what he has done and that makes him more human. Dat Togashi even developed minor characters like Knov.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Nov 27, 2013 12:42 AM

Jan 2009
Knov's mental breakdown
Nov 27, 2013 12:48 AM

Sep 2012
Azurewrath said:
SaSa777 said:
kitosama said:
AzurePisces said:
Damn.. just aura is enough to break his will.. poor him
he was in zetsu state.

Yeah he was in a zetsu probably but at the same time he wasn't in Pouf's EN just near it. It shows what kind of aura monsters the royal guards really are.
That was just Shaiapouf's enxD

For the longest time I thought that was Pitou's En, god damn. I wonder how Knov would fare against the others

Cresherhsm said:
Flume said:

What's up with the pic? o.o

It may help if you read the manga ^^ But even if you have I think most still won't understand it
Nov 27, 2013 12:58 AM

Oct 2012
phasing is to slow :(
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Nov 27, 2013 1:01 AM

Jun 2013
fearthebeard85 said:

What do u mean Knov is not the strongest hunter?

His ability makes him one of the more vertisable characters in the whole series..even more than hisoka.

Appeareing out of the blue and taking ur head any time he wants...

In my opinion he is one of the best out there
Aaronide_gerNov 27, 2013 1:05 AM
Nov 27, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
to slow for me! that was like a 1 chapter episode WEW!@!@! and that shoes!!!! OMGG
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Nov 27, 2013 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
Aaronide_ger said:

His ability makes him one of the more vertisable characters in the whole series..even more than hisoka.

His problem is speed. Of course, being an excellent nen-user, he's already quite fast. However, given that his affinity is conjuration and not enhancement, his physical capabilities are limited. Most of the time he'd probably be considered quite a powerful nen-user, no doubt. But compared to the royal guards and the King's power, the high power of "scream" means nothing when you can't connect it to your target. In a straight-on assault, he'd likely be killed before the target would have to worry about dodging. I also don't think portals would give him much a chance for a surprise-attack either, as he's still quite vulnerable upon exiting, and does nothing to conceal his aura once he begins leaving them.

Of course, the real conundrum (minor manga spoilers):
Nov 27, 2013 1:33 AM

Aug 2010
Knov's VA did an amazing job, he sounded like he was breaking down too lol.

I've not read the manga (i intend to once the anime finishes) but i had a theory that the Gungi master was actually Killua in disguise (they look almost the same!), but that little clip of him and Gon ruined that haha.

Can't wait for next weeks episode now, i want to see the next fight!
Nov 27, 2013 2:01 AM

Oct 2011
xieghart said:
Does it really matter though? All the 3 Royal Guards are strong. The fearsome aura that broke down Knov can come from either of them and it doesn't matter. In this case, it's Pouf because Pitou was already said to be healing the King and cannot use her En at the moment, RIGHT at the beginning of chapter.

Is it horrendous job? I don't know.

You're missing the whole point of my response....

My response was to the fact that the user commented saying it was Pitou's En and I corrected them because it was Pouf's En. In saying that the anime did a horrendous job conveying this, I was referring to the fact that it was clearly stated in the episode before that Pouf would be taking up the En duties but for some reason in this episode, they made it out like Knov had come in contact with Pitou's through added in imagery of her in the background.

My last point about had it been Pitou's En that you're disputing is more of the focus that her En encompasses a much larger area than Pouf's so therefore, had it been her aura he never would've made it inside. It doesn't matter who's aura he came into contact with however, his reaction would've been the same regardless and I never said otherwise.
Nov 27, 2013 2:13 AM

Oct 2011
Aaronide_ger said:

I'm not saying he isn't strong (especially since in this series strength is the application of the ability more so than about physical strength). The point is, he isn't the strongest among the group they have selected for the mission. He's experienced and someone the Chairman trusts which is why he was chosen. Not only this, but his ability is perfect for the mission at hand.

This is really hard to explain without manga spoilers but it clears that Knov's role in this mission was not primarily based on combat the way some of the others were. He had confrontations with ants who were getting in his way, but for the most part he was never actually out on the front lines the way the others were like when Morel and Knuckle voluntarily took on Cheetu.

He's clearly very skilled and experienced, otherwise Netero would've never chosen him. But in terms of combat ability, Knov is never once showed to be of top class. Togashi made his role more of a recon expert and setting up entry and escape for the upcoming mission.

This isn't to say he isn't a capable fighter or weak by any means, it's just to say that his importance to the mission was always for recon and setting entry and exit points for the upcoming infiltration. We know he is skilled and capable and most likely a top class Hunter, but that doesn't mean his expertise lie in combat the way some other Hunter's do.
fearthebeard85Nov 27, 2013 2:16 AM
Nov 27, 2013 2:40 AM

Jun 2013
Dangerr said:
Aaronide_ger said:

His problem is speed. Of course, being an excellent nen-user, he's already quite fast. However, given that his affinity is conjuration and not enhancement, his physical capabilities are limited. Most of the time he'd probably be considered quite a powerful nen-user, no doubt. But compared to the royal guards and the King's power, the high power of "scream" means nothing when you can't connect it to your target. In a straight-on assault, he'd likely be killed before the target would have to worry about dodging. I also don't think portals would give him much a chance for a surprise-attack either, as he's still quite vulnerable upon exiting, and does nothing to conceal his aura once he begins leaving them.

Of course, the real conundrum (minor manga spoilers):

His Problem is Speed?

How do you know that?

Kite who was also a conjurer had GREAT speed,way better than Killua and Gon.

Just because someone is enchancer it doesnt mean he has more speed.

And about the "No time to dodge thing" I think you are wrong there,if Knov activates scream all he needs to do is wait for the opponent to come to him then close the portal..its pretty simple,Both his offense and defense are great combined with his experience im sure he could execute it perfectly.

@fearthebeard85 "he isn't the strongest among the group they have selected for the mission" Well if he isnt was he selected only for his ability?Then why didnt they get Knov and another "Morel-level" Hunter along?Because of the risk giving the opponent more dead bodies?

I believe no,because if that was his only role they could have gotten one more hunter along.

He is exceptionally strong,at least from what I have seen so far,I could be wrong here but that is how I see it till now
Nov 27, 2013 3:04 AM

Dec 2012
Seeing Knov break down like that was really mind blowing, and to think that was only from Neferpitou. I can't even imagine what kinda of aura the King has to top that. And after seeing what Nef did to Kite, I bet that added to the malice behind it all.
Nov 27, 2013 3:14 AM

Oct 2011
If that dark aura is truly pouf's en, wouldn't Komugi be affected by it too? While she can subconciously use nen, I doubt that she can use ten.
Nov 27, 2013 3:30 AM

Dec 2011
Intense shit.

Great episode!
Nov 27, 2013 3:51 AM

Jul 2013
Holy shit, Knov's breakdown made me even more terrified of the Royal Guard; best antagonists I have seen. I love how much more in-depth HxH is compared to most shonen.

But there's something on my mind; how is Hisoka going to feel if he finds out about the King? Dear god, I can see the shiny erections and orgasms already.
MinagatachiNov 27, 2013 3:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2013 3:55 AM

Jun 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Seeing Knov break down like that was really mind blowing, and to think that was only from Neferpitou. I can't even imagine what kinda of aura the King has to top that. And after seeing what Nef did to Kite, I bet that added to the malice behind it all.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8080/ed9m.png

It was Pouf's

Info straight from hunterpedia
Nov 27, 2013 4:40 AM
May 2013
Pitou's aura is red.
Pouf's aura is blue.
I think the anime on the contrary made a good job portraying it, with the color addition.

On a side note I found out that Bizef also uses Internet Explorer (if you freeze the frame at the right time) :P
Nov 27, 2013 6:30 AM

Jun 2011
some people threw jokes on knov.. "he's pussy.. he's a bitch ass character.."
they forget that he did his part.. and how much the royal guard's aura is above any human or hunter!
amazing job madhouse and also Knov's VA like everyone said..
loved the episode 5/5
Nov 27, 2013 6:37 AM
Jul 2013
Star of the episode Shinichiro Miki(Knov's voice actor).

10/10 episode,A few episodes from now and every one here will witness the Epicness of this series, Definitely my 3rd fav. of all time.
Nov 27, 2013 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
-GiaN- said:
They portrayed Knov's fear perfectly. If the ant's aura was so fierce that it made a pro hunter huge his knees, you know Gon's thirst for revenge is insane

That's what I thought as well. Had to go back and watch the episode where Gon, Killua and Kite came face to face with Nef and how Gon reacted to his/her aura. Seems he completely ignored it and went batshit crazy.
Nov 27, 2013 8:27 AM
Apr 2013
fearthebeard said:

Morel was the one who scolded Killua for running away. Knov only said that Killua probably overestimated the strength of his opponent because he was in a state of panic. You should read/watch that part again.
Nov 27, 2013 8:48 AM
Feb 2012
Knov's actions do make sense to me. He may be a very experienced hunter and he's probably seen his fair share of opponents, but that was the first time for him facing a Chimera Ant born from a human. It was an entity completely new to both Knov and mankind in general, hence there was no way for him to predict such an evil aura. Sure, he could go off what Killua reported to him, but in Knov's eyes that was merely an overestimation by Killua, a rather inexperienced hunter (at least at that point in time).
But despite being greatly frightened by his opponent, he accomplished his mission and did his part. Needless to say that his seiyuu's performance afterwards was brilliant.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 27, 2013 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
This episode actually build the character of Kite even more. Knov and Kite could be compared as being at the same level as pro hunters but Kite despite of even feeling that aura and losing his arm afterwards tried to stay calm,gathered all his courage and fought well. You can only respect Kite more after seeing the contradiction here not that Knov isn't courageous cause despite his fear he still accomplished his mission.
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Nov 27, 2013 9:39 AM

Dec 2007
soundscape said:
This episode actually build the character of Kite even more. Knov and Kite could be compared as being at the same level as pro hunters but Kite despite of even feeling that aura and losing his arm afterwards tried to stay calm,gathered all his courage and fought well. You can only respect Kite more after seeing the contradiction here not that Knov isn't courageous cause despite his fear he still accomplished his mission.

I'm sure Kite would have ran if Gon and Killua weren't there.
Nov 27, 2013 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
fearthebeard85 said:

I don't see how, I mean, a whole scene in the last episode was dedicated to exposing that Neferpitou can't use En while healing, and that Shauapouf would in her place.
Nov 27, 2013 11:12 AM

Nov 2010
SergioSource said:
fearthebeard85 said:

I don't see how, I mean, a whole scene in the last episode was dedicated to exposing that Neferpitou can't use En while healing, and that Shauapouf would in her place.

I think some people might be confused because they showed images of Pitou when Knov was talking about the aura. Maybe they could have shortly shown Pouf exerting his en or something just before Knov noticed it for the first time.
Nov 27, 2013 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
hentai oji-chan all of those girls -_- .......... knov he seriously broke down :"|
Another great episode :3

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Nov 27, 2013 1:11 PM
Jan 2012
I can say that Knov and Killua are my favourite hunters out there. I mean like Knov powers are amazing, yet a great episode. I was touched really...
Edit: on the other hand pitou seems to be a little overrated I think?
Nov 27, 2013 1:33 PM
Feb 2012
Orochiro said:
SergioSource said:
fearthebeard85 said:

I think some people might be confused because they showed images of Pitou when Knov was talking about the aura. Maybe they could have shortly shown Pouf exerting his en or something just before Knov noticed it for the first time.

Not to offend anyone but those people must have a RIDICULOUSLY short attention span to forget something as crucial as that.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 27, 2013 1:47 PM

Jul 2013
it is one of the BEST!!! EPS XD KNOV he is the best i was so so sad when KNOV break down T___T one of the best character when he was sneaking
my heart was like boom boom booooooom when that ant come i almost have
heart attack from now and on i m knov fan shit he is awesome <3 (3
Nov 27, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2013
Wow that breakdown Knov had. Definitely bringing in some serious emotions this week.
Nov 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Jun 2013
After taking a break from this series because I got sooo bored I am back and boy I´m so glad that I am!

Since this gungi playing girl joined the show in 103 this show has been extremely good.
Now my love for hxh is back and I know why I liked it in the first place. We don´t need a million fodder fights.
The tension I felt when knov was getting into the castle was a million times better than just a stupid fight. This is how a fighting shounen should be. An interesting plot instead of a million pointless and boring fights.
I also like that the focus finally shifted away from gon and killua and we get to see the other chars shine. Knov´s breakdown in this episode was just amazing.
I just hope the show now keeps being that strong...
Nov 27, 2013 6:15 PM

Dec 2012
Azurewrath said:
SaSa777 said:
kitosama said:
AzurePisces said:
Damn.. just aura is enough to break his will.. poor him
he was in zetsu state.

Yeah he was in a zetsu probably but at the same time he wasn't in Pouf's EN just near it. It shows what kind of aura monsters the royal guards really are.
That was just Shaiapouf's enxD

Yeah, and it was powered down too. Imagine what Pouf's full En would feel like.

... Also what's with the Azure names guys...
Nov 27, 2013 7:00 PM
May 2013
^^at that guy/girl...be sure to come for next week's thread to tell me all about your wonderful reawakening for this show. I SUUUREE am looking forward to reading up essentially the same thing!
Nov 27, 2013 8:56 PM

Jun 2013
That was a great episode and this series is fantastic. Having said that, Knov is a puss.
Nov 27, 2013 9:51 PM

Jun 2008
Wait, this means no more Knov in this arc? B-but I thought it was just a state of temporary panic . ;_;
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kineta - May 3, 2012

155 by wibugar »»
Today, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Avato-chan - Apr 7, 2012

107 by Nerdason »»
Today, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Mar 31, 2012

116 by Nerdason »»
Today, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikasa - Mar 24, 2012

130 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Mar 17, 2012

133 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.