Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 1, 2013 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/kId1OvL.png
Elizabeth ;.;

Well damn, this is taking it a bit far. Now hoping for some payback soon. Heh, maybe we'll get to see Satellizer's history after all with her history soon judging by the events of this episode, especially with that ending.
Nov 1, 2013 9:35 AM

Dec 2012
Looks like we'll see Holly and Louis in the next episode, I don't want ''that'' to happen for those who have read the siblings arc, so I hope the odds are with me.
Chiffon seemed mad at what happened with Elizabeth.

That fail of Julia at breasts grabbing Cassie
Nov 1, 2013 10:08 AM

May 2012
I'm confused by this episode. If I'm not mistaken Kazuya and Satellizer already met Louis and all that other stuff right. If my memory servers best didn't the sibling arc happen before the e-pandora arc? Just felt weird because Satellizer got all scared when she saw him. Also thought that Satellizer talked to her step-mom on the phone? I don't remember them going to the L. Bridget manor?

Any way. Hate what that bastard did to Elizabeth. Feel sorry for Andre. I hope Satellizer is going to ask for help.

Dat grope fail. Lol.
Nov 1, 2013 11:43 AM
Dec 2012
Poor Elizabeth. She failed to carry out nobility obliges. She should've met her father to tell the truth about the project. Hopefully Satellizer will make it.
Nov 1, 2013 2:27 PM

Sep 2013
Poor Elizabeth :(

So her brother Luis is the one that made Satellizer the way she is >:(

I keep hearing that they skipped the sibling arc, it must of been pretty nasty stuff to skip it.
Nov 1, 2013 2:29 PM

Nov 2010
I like the way things develop
Corporate scandals and more plots
Not the torture

Kazuya is back in the picture as well
Nov 1, 2013 2:47 PM

Jun 2013
It was time for Kazuya to come back.And finally we will see Satellizer past.
Nov 1, 2013 3:04 PM

May 2013
We get to see the El Bridget family. Finally Kazuya gets some screen time. Poor Elizabeth.
Nov 1, 2013 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
Another crappy episode...
Who would have guessed....?

So this time, they screwed up the order of the story arcs...
Which needlessly created plotholes (and will most likely create another in a few episodes).

And while Elizabeths torture was quite shocking in the manga, this time the effects of the torture are far less severe.
Additionally it's quite hard to feel sorry for her, when in this version, she is a psychopath cruzifying people for no real reason, instead of the charismatic leader-type she is in the manga...
Nov 1, 2013 3:22 PM
Apr 2013
Did not expect them to have the sibling arc :O
I guess they put it in the middle to not make it all depression psychological and creepy stuff at once
SO people that want character development, here it comes
Nov 1, 2013 3:24 PM
Apr 2013
Walkampf said:
Another crappy episode...
Who would have guessed....?

So this time, they screwed up the order of the story arcs...
Which needlessly created plotholes (and will most likely create another in a few episodes).

And while Elizabeths torture was quite shocking in the manga, this time the effects of the torture are far less severe.
Additionally it's quite hard to feel sorry for her, when in this version, she is a psychopath cruzifying people for no real reason, instead of the charismatic leader-type she is in the manga...

I still see her as a leader, i don't see why you think she is a pyschopath in the adaption. And it didn't really create any plot holes, they slid it in fine imo
Nov 1, 2013 3:32 PM
Jul 2012
Antearion said:
I'm confused by this episode. If I'm not mistaken Kazuya and Satellizer already met Louis and all that other stuff right. If my memory servers best didn't the sibling arc happen before the e-pandora arc? Just felt weird because Satellizer got all scared when she saw him. Also thought that Satellizer talked to her step-mom on the phone? I don't remember them going to the L. Bridget manor?

Any way. Hate what that bastard did to Elizabeth. Feel sorry for Andre. I hope Satellizer is going to ask for help.

Dat grope fail. Lol.
It did happen first but I am guessing the production staff figured it would be smarter to change it around.

But anyways time to drop Freezing Vibration for now.
Nov 1, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2012
Gonna be some sweet sweet rage for sibling arc.
Nov 1, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
What's the f*cking point in adding the siblings arc now when they have already fucked up their characters?

EDIT: I guess one can only hope that they get the characters straight after this tho.
RabbiacNov 1, 2013 3:48 PM
Nov 1, 2013 3:38 PM
Jul 2013
Well.... fuck, NTR/Fucked-up Morality/Sibling Arc incoming.
Nov 1, 2013 3:56 PM

Feb 2010
ponygon123 said:

I still see her as a leader, i don't see why you think she is a pyschopath in the adaption.

As i already wrote, she cruzified satellizer because she didn't do as Elizabeth told her to.
Eilzabeth instantly snapped and attackted Satellizer with her weapons.

ponygon123 said:

And it didn't really create any plot holes, they slid it in fine imo

It did create a plot hole:

And by the way, it is highly unlikable that Satellizer whould be allowed to just take a flight to a different location. If the Chevalier whould have just the slightest bit of common sense, they'd monitor Satellizer, since she had contact with Elizabeth right before Elizabeth leaked her report.

So, there you have not one but several plot holes.
Nov 1, 2013 4:03 PM

Aug 2012
Walkampf said:
ponygon123 said:

And by the way, it is highly unlikable that Satellizer whould be allowed to just take a flight to a different location. If the Chevalier whould have just the slightest bit of common sense, they'd monitor Satellizer, since she had contact with Elizabeth right before Elizabeth leaked her report.

Throwing in the siblings arc or even adding it now seems really stupid, I agree.
Nov 1, 2013 4:08 PM
Jul 2013
Liph said:
Walkampf said:
ponygon123 said:

Throwing in the siblings arc or even adding it now seems really stupid, I agree.

I don't know, maybe the production team got high and was like: Ho shit, look at dem sheeps watching our anime. Let's troll them by adding the infamous NTR arc.
Nov 1, 2013 4:22 PM

Feb 2013
Let alone that the siblings arc is easily the WORST arc in the whole damn series to be honest. Really...REALLY unnecessary, and very rage inducing. I wonder if they are going to cover everything or make it fluffier.

Nov 1, 2013 4:26 PM

Jul 2013
Xinception said:
Liph said:
Walkampf said:
ponygon123 said:

I don't know, maybe the production team got high and was like: Ho shit, look at dem sheeps watching our anime. Let's troll them by adding the infamous NTR arc.

Couldn't agree more. This anime is getting worse every episode I watch. The iron clad rule of anime, if it doesn't follow the manga then 99% of the time it will turn out shit. Really wtf fuck are they doing adding in the siblings arc now. They should have just done it first, its common sense. I think its about time to drop it.
Nov 1, 2013 4:32 PM

Feb 2013
Ophis said:

Couldn't agree more. This anime is getting worse every episode I watch. The iron clad rule of anime, if it doesn't follow the manga then 99% of the time it will turn out shit. Really wtf fuck are they doing adding in the siblings arc now. They should have just done it first, its common sense. I think its about time to drop it.

When is this the "iron clad" rule of anime? What are you drunk? Lets not get to far ahead of ourselves just cause this one is coming out a little rough around the edges.
Nov 1, 2013 4:43 PM

May 2012
Nooooo, just when I thought they had skipped the Sibling Arc. Here they are mixing the Alaska and Sibling Arc together. I don't think I can deal with the Sibling Arc again, its pretty depressing and truly rage worthy. Also Elizabeth's face after she was tortured, was pretty sad too. Her father is an idiot, that's all I have to say about that. Anyway Sibling Arc here we come, I have my punching bags ready.
BerserkerManNov 1, 2013 4:52 PM
Nov 1, 2013 4:51 PM
Sep 2011
BerserkerMan said:
Nooooo, just when I thought they had skipped the Sibling Arc. Here they are mixing the Alaska and Sibling Arc together. I don't think I can deal with the Sibling Arc again, its pretty depressing. Also Elizabeth's face after she was tortured, was pretty sad too. Her father is an idiot, that's all I have to say about that. Anyway Sibling Arc here we come.

and here we thought we were safe for once. WOW! talk about a wake-up call....
Nov 1, 2013 7:49 PM
Jul 2013
Woah, Satellizer wheelchair and Mably family in trouble.

View Elizabeth scene lying in the chair, was something hard.
Nov 1, 2013 7:55 PM

Oct 2013
i feel so bad or elizabeth, after she did that for the e-pandoras :(.
But i see a bali party in sibling paradise approaching
parrtyyy
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 1, 2013 8:02 PM
Jun 2008
well i guess is like 2 for 1 arc in same showing or yea retcon works for anime version only on it.

oh yea now wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 1, 2013 8:50 PM
Nov 2009
I started reading the manga to where this episode left of thanks to the comments here lol
Nov 1, 2013 9:15 PM
Jul 2013
Mr Rape Luis the 1st is back and grown up. Possible Spoiler:

Mod Edit: Possible Spoiler label added as well as spoiler tags.
rodacNov 3, 2013 11:45 PM
Nov 2, 2013 1:10 AM

Sep 2012
Damn... Why did they screw up the order of the story ?

Why did they put the best arc and the worst arc together ? I'm failing to understand any logic.
Nov 2, 2013 3:03 AM

Aug 2012
Hmm, and I thought they were gonna skip that whole arc. If they go through with it next episode, I will drop the series mid-episode because it's fucking pointless to shoehorn that useless shit in the middle of a plot about how corrupt the E-Pandora businessmen are.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Nov 2, 2013 3:59 AM

Mar 2013
Ah, no, Elizabeth! I was worried she was getting some sort of "death flag" with her heart-to-heart with Amelia last ep, but I didn't think they'd go that far, damn.

I feel like this series is a lot better than the first one. I loved the first one, it was really funny, but this one has a much better storyline. This was the best episode so far too and I actually just straight-up upped my rating after it. I'm super excited for next week now, especially now Louis has turned up. I seriously wasn't expecting that.
Nov 2, 2013 8:26 AM

Jul 2012
So Elizabeth is mentally gone, right.

Great episode!!!
Nov 2, 2013 8:40 AM

Aug 2013
Remedy_S said:
Looks like we'll see Holly and Louis in the next episode, I don't want ''that'' to happen for those who have read the siblings arc, so I hope the odds are with me.
Chiffon seemed mad at what happened with Elizabeth.

That fail of Julia at breasts grabbing Cassie

I'm with you in that 1 I don't want to see "that" too :p
But judging from the changes on the anime I think they won't show any of that.
Nov 2, 2013 8:48 AM

Feb 2013
Damn you !!! what did you do to poor Elizabeth....
Nov 2, 2013 9:59 AM
Jan 2013
Man, they've added the sibling arc, so, It looks like its gonna be a sibling arc for the next 3 eps.

Kudos to Elizabeth Marbly, I now have some respect for that nudist bitch, as for that old man, he kinda deserves to be in an electric char.
Nov 2, 2013 2:14 PM
Jan 2011
Siblings arc in the middle of e-pandora arc. Is bad surprise the only thing they can pull on us now?
Nov 2, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2011
Jakerams said:
Antearion said:

Dat grope fail. Lol.
It did happen first but I am guessing the production staff figured it would be smarter to change it around.

But anyways time to drop Freezing Vibration for now.

O-M-G

What the producers are doing? I'm almost to drop it as well...
Nov 2, 2013 3:29 PM
Mar 2013
That bitch ass cunt is back, i seriously hope someone will fuck him up. I hope it will be Kazuya that finds out about their history and he gets pissed off and beats him up or Satella will take revenge either way is good as long he gets fucked up.
Nov 2, 2013 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
I'm happy they seem to be doing the siblings arc (most people hate it because of what happens, but it's actually good for the Stella's character dev), but now the timing just seems really far off...
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Nov 2, 2013 7:32 PM

Apr 2012
What the fuck? This is an adaptation decay. Good job on screwing the story arc here whoever studio you are.
Nov 2, 2013 9:12 PM

Jul 2013
wtf..her brother that molested her...
Nov 3, 2013 12:49 AM

May 2012
Wow what an unexpected event ! Can't wait next episode

Nov 3, 2013 2:08 AM

Sep 2011
I knew they gonna add tht arc is some way this season(1 ep is enough). Tht toture scene....
Nov 3, 2013 8:43 AM

Aug 2011
Well, that's a whole lot posts from disappointed manga fans. And here I thought this season was actually getting good, or at least was doing much better than the first season. Maybe I'll just pick up the manga instead.
Nov 3, 2013 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
Wtf...The sibling arc in the middle of the E-pandora arc????
Don't the animators know that the sibling arc was the worst and the most rage creating arc of whole Freezing????
I'm still gonna watch, but if that scene happen then I'm sure most of the people (including me) will drop the sow.
Nov 3, 2013 11:28 AM

May 2012
PrimeX said:
wtf..her brother that molested her...

It sounds like sibling arc is the best arc. Hope they adapt all those "disgusting" parts that people are talking about. I do like to watch strong emotional scenes.

Also, I don't care if this anime is not 100% faithful to manga. As anime only watcher, I'm enjoying watching this.
thepathNov 3, 2013 2:10 PM
Nov 3, 2013 12:17 PM

Jul 2011
more plot holes incoming

really...what the producers are doing to this show?
Nov 3, 2013 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
A very odd way to get Satella and Kazuya to the hotel. I read the sibling arc after reading how everyone was up in arms that it was skipped. It really doesn't make sense to include it now.
Nov 3, 2013 12:47 PM

May 2011
StrawHat_ said:
Well, that's a whole lot posts from disappointed manga fans. And here I thought this season was actually getting good, or at least was doing much better than the first season. Maybe I'll just pick up the manga instead.

This season is going fine. I'm laughing at some of the rage going on in here. I read the manga as well, but I have no problem with the anime doing things differently. There's no rule that a story in two different mediums have to be identical to each other. Also just because the anime isn't mimicking the manga, that doesn't make the events "plot holes".

As far as I'm concerned, if some of the people in this thread want to drop the anime, then they should just drop it and stop pestering the rest of us about it. Let those of us who are enjoying the series to continue enjoying it. (But everyone already knows that none of them are going to actually drop the series anyway. So be prepared to hear the same complaints next week.)
Nov 3, 2013 1:13 PM

Jul 2011
daedalus25 said:
StrawHat_ said:

This season is going fine. I'm laughing at some of the rage going on in here. I read the manga as well, but I have no problem with the anime doing things differently. There's no rule that a story in two different mediums have to be identical to each other. Also just because the anime isn't mimicking the manga, that doesn't make the events "plot holes".

As far as I'm concerned, if some of the people in this thread want to drop the anime, then they should just drop it and stop pestering the rest of us about it. Let those of us who are enjoying the series to continue enjoying it. (But everyone already knows that none of them are going to actually drop the series anyway. So be prepared to hear the same complaints next week.)

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=684171&show=0#msg26110759
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.