Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2013 4:40 AM

Aug 2009
ScarletGensokyo said:
ssjokg said:
It appears that Misaka's Unlimited reach Railgun isnt limited in the OPs either.
ssjokg said:

I find it hard to believe that her reach increased from 50 m to over 400km.And even if it can I doubt they thought about it while writing the scene when they put Kuroko and Misaka breathing and talking in 100~km above ground.

I'm pretty sure the limit of 50 meters only applies to her default railgun due to the coin burning up into nothingness instead of her ability.
I mean she even fired the metal claw arm in S1 beyond 50 meters. Something like a giant robot isn't too hard to imagine.
Yuu said the exact thing that the other guy said.
Again:Over 400km?
Oct 3, 2013 7:07 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Giant robot turned into a railgun...? What the crap was that, amongst twenty other questionable things that occured this episode.

Clearly, the Silent Party arc was just a massive crash landing in the ending and like, I remember I said like "there's gonna be a another giant mech again" at the start, but I didn't think they'd actually do that, considering they pulled one in S1...but really they actually did it again complete with slash harkens, even bigger than the first one. And this time, Misaka doesn't fire one of those off she blasts the whole mech, you'd think that there is some limit to the mass you can effectively blast away as a projectile.

These cannon fodder suits are also a joke, and of course they're only armed with melee weapons (and unmanned); we have students fighting them off. The difference between these machines and the ones in document of constantine is like night and day.

Well, I think the idea was just to get the biggest bangs and flashes for the finale, and overlooking all the fails (near everything), perhaps one may see this as a viable continuation from the Sisters arc, with all the links back- oh who am I kidding, this was a abysmal.

Next up...Index III! (Also need to catch up on NT and I am going to read to Liberal Arts City, since that maybe ought to have been in place of this.)

Sisters Arc: 9/10
Silent Party: 6/10
Overall: 8/10
Oct 3, 2013 7:23 AM

Sep 2012
lol notice how the railgun's projectile gets bigger as the seasons progress.
Oct 3, 2013 3:11 PM

May 2011
Well, I suppose I'm on the same boat as everyone else with how the storyline turned out. But still, I did at least enjoy the final episode. Having all those OPs playing with my headphones on full volume made this a frekin brilliant experience. And since I really want to add this season to my favorites due to the brilliance of the Sisters arc, I'll just disregard the flaws in the Silent Party arc. Cheers!

9/10
Oct 3, 2013 4:29 PM

Dec 2010
This last arc wasn't wasn't unwatchable, 7/10 from me. And since the first arc is an 11/10, this gets a 9/10. Definitely the best animated adaptation of anything Raildex related.
Oct 3, 2013 6:05 PM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
How about the in-universe logic that the series has.What about the set of laws that is has established?
you are referring to some fictional set of laws set forth by the creator(s) of raildex. so either [1] you are one of those creators and/or [2] JC Staff held said creator(s) at gunpoint while they produced the silent party arc; or [3] you are actually the comic book guy from the simpsons: youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y

ssjokg said:
stormofshadow said:
aside from being the most perfectly consistent-with-the-manga-and-light-novel-timeline anime adaptation of all time, it's also the most logical and scientifically accurate anime ever. these are the ONLY reasons to watch railgun.
If this comment of yours refers to both Railgun and Railgun S then you have no idea of the manga and light novel.
and the beginning of that paragraph where i said there are "no schoolgirls in railgun"? apprarently that sarcasm just did a serious woooooooooooooooosh over your head (in reality, most people do in fact notice that there are schoolgirls in railgun).

again, it was just an attempt to point out this elitist attitude you are showing to people who enjoy the anime. saying the manga and LNs are "better" is one thing, but obsessively trying to ruin the anime experience for those who don't read the manga and LNs (this IS an ANIME forum correct?) is just sad. you yourself have stated that you don't understand why you care so much about an anime adaptation by someone who probably hasn't even looked at the manga or LNs. i'm just saying that thought is a step in the right direction.

as of today, 217 people have voted here and over 79% of them either loved it or liked it. most of them loved it. if the source material is superior, mention the fact and leave it at that. no need for this obsession.
Oct 3, 2013 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
I liked the 2nd half of the anime better than the 1st, I wish there was more Mugino and her gang :D
7/10 here, the whole sister act was all about Mikoto, in the 2nd we could see everyone else and Kuroko being awesome, plus Febri!
Oct 3, 2013 6:24 PM

Sep 2009
Ok, I have caught up with all the animated Toaru series. I have to say my fav character in this series is Misaka Mikoto. The most annoying character for me is Kuroko. It might just be her seiyuu though as I don't like the voice she has although her going yuri so much also makes me lose interest; that was funny the first two times, then it got old. Also, I really like Kamijyou Touma's bad luck hahaha

8/10 for both Railgun
7/10 for both Index

Oct 3, 2013 9:58 PM

Aug 2009
stormofshadow said:
ssjokg said:
How about the in-universe logic that the series has.What about the set of laws that is has established?
you are referring to some fictional set of laws set forth by the creator(s) of raildex. so either [1] you are one of those creators and/or [2] JC Staff held said creator(s) at gunpoint while they produced the silent party arc; or [3] you are actually the comic book guy from the simpsons: youtube.com/watch?v=Lzyd91NFx-Y

ssjokg said:
stormofshadow said:
aside from being the most perfectly consistent-with-the-manga-and-light-novel-timeline anime adaptation of all time, it's also the most logical and scientifically accurate anime ever. these are the ONLY reasons to watch railgun.
If this comment of yours refers to both Railgun and Railgun S then you have no idea of the manga and light novel.
and the beginning of that paragraph where i said there are "no schoolgirls in railgun"? apprarently that sarcasm just did a serious woooooooooooooooosh over your head (in reality, most people do in fact notice that there are schoolgirls in railgun).

again, it was just an attempt to point out this elitist attitude you are showing to people who enjoy the anime. saying the manga and LNs are "better" is one thing, but obsessively trying to ruin the anime experience for those who don't read the manga and LNs (this IS an ANIME forum correct?) is just sad. you yourself have stated that you don't understand why you care so much about an anime adaptation by someone who probably hasn't even looked at the manga or LNs. i'm just saying that thought is a step in the right direction.

as of today, 217 people have voted here and over 79% of them either loved it or liked it. most of them loved it. if the source material is superior, mention the fact and leave it at that. no need for this obsession.

You DO understand that all of the fails in this arc dont even need the LN or manga to be ...um.. obvious, right?

I dont give a shit even if I am the only one hating on it.That the arc was going from asspull to asspull is right on our face.That others ignore it isnt a reason to not hate on it and point the obvious.And if they can ignore it when they see it ,they surely wont change their opinion based on a random post by a random user.
I dont care if you call me an elitist.You dont need to be one as long as you have eyes to see all the shit that was happening.
I dont care what you think is right to do when the creators dont give a fuck about the consistency in the anime itself.
I dont care what other bullshit you want to say to make me look like I made up all that shit.

What I care about is why do you give a shit?
Oct 3, 2013 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
notto disu shitto agen

ssjokg said:

I dont give a shit even if I am the only one hating on it.

You're not alone.

ssjokg said:

That the arc was going from asspull to asspull is right on our face.

<yes>

@Storm : People liking something doesn't mean that it is good or coherent. Now if you'd stop using that as an argument it'd be great.
This arc was awful and I do not even read the source material to compare it to. There were so many problems with this arc on both a direction and story-line level that while I agree that people could have been entertained by it I cannot accept this being a worthwhile experience.

Of course people saying how X is great is going to hit on my nerve if they forget common sense. It's not ruining people's enjoyment to remind them that what they watched does not make sense. If ssjokg has nothing better to do of his days then let him be.
We need more people that don't just accept everything thrown at them just because the studio happened to use two opening musics in this episode.

Sit down, analyze what happened, use your brain and then judge. Most people skip this process and this create lot of post with 'fast food opinion' that aren't worth much..
Oct 4, 2013 4:23 AM

Jun 2010
Excellent final episode imo. The filler arc itself was not bad. In fact, it was great considering that it's only a filler arc. Well, the last episode itself made the whole filler arc good. I love how they inserted a lot of fripSide's music in there.

This series is probably the best series J.C made in terms of animation and direction. I'm glad they put a lot of effort in this. The sister arc itself got a perfect score from me. This arc is probably somewhere between 7-8.

I can't wait for Daihasei arc. I hope it comes soon after Index s3.

9/10 J.C staff surprised us with a huge bang.
Oct 4, 2013 9:56 AM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
they surely wont change their opinion based on a random post by a random user.
that's my point exactly. some people will like it and some people won't. so it's pointless to obsess.

Shangetsu said:
People liking something doesn't mean that it is good or coherent.
no, it just means that they found it entertaining.

Shangetsu said:
Of course people saying how X is great is going to hit on my nerve if they forget common sense.
as previously stated, i thought the 2nd arc was okay and not great, but i must say i don't exactly watch anime about teleporting and electromaster schoolgirls and imagine breaking schoolboys to get my regular dose of "common sense".

Shangetsu said:
If ssjokg has nothing better to do of his days then let him be.
agreed. i have said my piece and will take my own advice and not obsess over it.
Oct 4, 2013 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
stormofshadow said:
ssjokg said:
they surely wont change their opinion based on a random post by a random user.
that's my point exactly. some people will like it and some people won't. so it's pointless to obsess.

Shangetsu said:
People liking something doesn't mean that it is good or coherent.
no, it just means that they found it entertaining.

Shangetsu said:
Of course people saying how X is great is going to hit on my nerve if they forget common sense.
as previously stated, i thought the 2nd arc was okay and not great, but i must say i don't exactly watch anime about teleporting and electromaster schoolgirls and imagine breaking schoolboys to get my regular dose of "common sense".

Shangetsu said:
If ssjokg has nothing better to do of his days then let him be.
agreed. i have said my piece and will take my own advice and not obsess over it.

So you are saying that I should shut up since everybody else likes it.That means I have to make a new thread or club to discuss all the shit of this arc just because you think that I cant do it in the ep discussion.

They found it entertaining.So?THey found it entertaining because it had all of the ops and Misaka was badass in space.What about the story?Might as well rate every anime in MAL a 10/10 since some people found them entertaining for a thing or two.

Stop talking about not looking for"common sense".When the story defies it's own "common sense" all so that mc can look badass and save the day then there is a problem.

Oh how lovely.For someone not obsessing over it you surely didnt say much.
You came here not commenting at all on the series itself(just the score),just to ridicule people that wanted something a little bit better.
Oct 4, 2013 11:49 AM

Jan 2011
the saving febri arc is a bit silly but the rest are good, overall is still very entertaining
Oct 4, 2013 2:07 PM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
...wanted something a little bit better.
well me too. that's funny.
Oct 4, 2013 5:24 PM
Jan 2013
That was a rollicking good time. The last two episodes were so awesome that I almost increased the show rating, but as cool as that was, I think I have good reason to rate it where I did.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Oct 5, 2013 8:53 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:
Again:Over 400km?

I don't find it so hard that 8000 arcade coins would fit in that gigantic metal mass (note: I don't science). So, the only question remaining would be whether Misaka has the ability to do it. Welp, I guess Misaka is just that awesome!

I wish this scene was canon, since this would put Misaka waaay above her supposed Mach 3-7 muzzle velocity. It's already been stated somewhere (I think it was against some flying fish covered in iron sand) that she accelerated objects bigger than an arcade coin at a lower rate. I know she punched it and all, instead of flicking it, but I'm not sure how much more powerful that is. Besides, she could always just punch her coins!

TerrieOct 5, 2013 9:05 AM
Oct 5, 2013 10:57 AM

Jul 2008
Misaka's coin are made from a special material so that they do not break/melt during her railgun. Therefore no matter what she's shooting she shouldn't be able to shoot it further than her maximum range of about 50 meters.

People using Misaka shooting the robot arm in last season as an example is stupid. That was also a filler and the premise of Misaka being able to shoot the robot arm is bullshit to begin with, they just amplified that bullshit this season.

Sure Misaka can shoot other things and she isn't limited to coin but it doesn't mean she can shoot things 500 time her weight over 400km. They exaggerated her power way too much, Misaka is much weaker than that.
If Misaka was in position to shoot whatever she wanted with her railgun, she wouldn't be weaker than Meltdowner, actually if she can fire gundams with her railgun she'd be pretty much the strongest level 5 when she's actually one of the weakest.
Oct 5, 2013 11:11 AM

Aug 2009
Shangetsu said:
Misaka's coin are made from a special material so that they do not break/melt during her railgun. Therefore no matter what she's shooting she shouldn't be able to shoot it further than her maximum range of about 50 meters.

People using Misaka shooting the robot arm in last season as an example is stupid. That was also a filler and the premise of Misaka being able to shoot the robot arm is bullshit to begin with, they just amplified that bullshit this season.

Sure Misaka can shoot other things and she isn't limited to coin but it doesn't mean she can shoot things 500 time her weight over 400km. They exaggerated her power way too much, Misaka is much weaker than that.
If Misaka was in position to shoot whatever she wanted with her railgun, she wouldn't be weaker than Meltdowner, actually if she can fire gundams with her railgun she'd be pretty much the strongest level 5 when she's actually one of the weakest.

It is just an arcade coin.What special materials are arcades using exactly?
Oct 5, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2009
This arc was kind of meh but taking into consideration the previous ones, I'll give the entire series 7/10.

Also, Misaka fighting with the army of robots and getting all roughed up makes us appreciate how badass Accelerator is. He would just walk through the pile of robots reflecting all the blows dealt to him...
Oct 5, 2013 3:44 PM

Jul 2008
ssjokg said:
Shangetsu said:

It is just an arcade coin.What special materials are arcades using exactly?

I do not remember where but I remember that at some point it was said that Misaka's coin were made of a special material that could resist her railgun.
She use coins because they're easy to carry but because normal coins would melt before her railgun activate she needs to carry some coins specifically made for that.
Oct 6, 2013 3:35 AM

Feb 2013
Massive hype for Index III.
Oct 6, 2013 6:10 AM

Aug 2012
Sisters Arc: 9/10
Silent Party: 6/10

waiting for Index III :3
Oct 6, 2013 10:06 AM
May 2012
The first arc was bloody epic, though this one was kinda meh. Overall, still a great series.

8/10.
Oct 8, 2013 12:20 PM

Aug 2010
Hearing Level 5 at the climax was great, it really got me pumped during the whole scene. The arc is nicely concluded 4/5.

I enjoyed the season as a whole (except for the rehashed episodes of Misakas/Touma part). Misaka makes a better protagonist than Touma and the side characters receive a better treatment than in Index where they are forgotten after their arcs are over. Would watch a third season (just no more recycled episodes please!) 6/10.
Oct 8, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2009
Necessary, better scripted and directed scenes=rehash

And no, I would like to see Misaka in NT7 and NT8 being like Touma.Then maybe she could be better than him.
Oct 10, 2013 10:57 AM

Aug 2011
Just finished this season. All that cheesiness in the final episode... like season 1 double fold. Sister's arc was great though. Where are you Index III?
Oct 10, 2013 11:33 AM

Nov 2012
Kuroko voice <3

Most unlogical show ever, creepy ending 8/10.
Oct 10, 2013 1:48 PM

Aug 2009
Krunchy said:
Kuroko voice <3

Most unlogical filler arc ever, creepy ending 8/10.

fixed.
Oct 10, 2013 5:05 PM

Sep 2009
xuezhi said:
Ok, I have caught up with all the animated Toaru series. I have to say my fav character in this series is Misaka Mikoto. The most annoying character for me is Kuroko. It might just be her seiyuu though as I don't like the voice she has although her going yuri so much also makes me lose interest; that was funny the first two times, then it got old. Also, I really like Kamijyou Touma's bad luck hahaha

8/10 for both Railgun
7/10 for both Index

Scratch what I said about Kuroko being the most annoying in the Toaru series. I just finished reading the LN (will be reading the sequel) and I have decided to divide up the annoying characters. Most annoying in Toaru Index is Index, in Railgun is Kuroko, and overall is Index. All she does is eat all the food she can get a hold of and bite Touma's head, wth....

I definitely think Misaka Mikoto is best character overall (I like Toaru Railgun a lot more than Toaru Index) with her clones behind her followed by Touma.

Oct 11, 2013 4:56 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:

And no, I would like to see Misaka in NT7 and NT8 being like Touma.Then maybe she could be better than him.
gonna have to disagree with you right there ss, while mikoto scenes in there were great it was touma who shine the best in those two volume with some decent character developments.
Oct 11, 2013 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:

gonna have to disagree with you right there ss, while mikoto scenes in there were great it was touma who shine the best in those two volume with some decent character developments.

So where exactly do we disagree?

And ss sounds bad man...
Oct 12, 2013 2:16 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:

And ss sounds bad man...
i was going to type your full name but got to lazy to type your name. im just saying touma was much more enjoyable then brbri the past two volumes( i think i might have misread your statement)
Oct 12, 2013 3:54 AM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
ssjokg said:

And ss sounds bad man...
( i think i might have misread your statement)
For sure.
Oct 12, 2013 6:38 AM

Aug 2012
well , sisters arc was hella amazing but the silent party .. urgh

I hope to see season 3
Oct 12, 2013 9:24 AM
Sep 2013
Well i was searching throught the internet and there is no official announcement about season 3 Index/Railgun but i think these series are amazing.
What do you think guys, will be there another seasons for Index/Railgun? I mean Novel and Manga still continue so i dont see reason why shouldn t make another seasons.
Oct 12, 2013 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
Cryoden said:
Well i was searching throught the internet and there is no official announcement about season 3 Index/Railgun but i think these series are amazing.
What do you think guys, will be there another seasons for Index/Railgun? I mean Novel and Manga still continue so i dont see reason why shouldn t make another seasons.

Both Index and Railgun bring money to JC staff.There is no reason to think that they will stop as long as the sales stay the same.
Oct 12, 2013 7:00 PM

Apr 2009
"Give 'em hell, guys!"

It ends. With a bang, as the director and/or scriptwriter wanted it to; just like last season's anime original part. Heck, there was yet another massive Railgun attack to outdo the one from S1. The entire Silent Party arc was, as has been said over and over - underwhelming (to say the least), but I do see that at least they attempted to end it in as flashy and fun a way as possible. Whether they succeeded or not is another matter.

In another contrast from the Sisters Arc before it, this arc was... a zero-casualty conflict despite its scale. Swinging from extremes to extremes. Not necessarily in a positive way. So many insert songs played that this finale was at risk of turning into a musical. Hell, there were even some songs from Railgun S1 and the OVA that were reused in this.

The practically perfect adaptation of the Sisters Arc will always be the memorable part of this show, though. The long wait for Index III resumes.
Oct 13, 2013 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
This anime has a great storyline and i`m always hooked by every episode seriously we need a to aru majutsu no index season 3 or a railgun movie i`m going to miss this anime seriously its really good :)
Oct 13, 2013 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
While I did enjoy this last episode with everyone contributing to the final battle, I didn't like this arc overall. It just didn't reel me. I liked the appearances of all the Judgement kids, ITEM, and the main girls, but I'm wondering why this city's forces are all just children. Also, it was quite interesting how they brought things from season 1 back to here and from the Sisters Arc as well.

My final score would be a 7/10 - averaging 8 and 6 (first and second half respectively). Generally, the worldbuilding excels, the atmosphere is well done, it has interesting sci-fi and ethical elements but wasn't that interesting or overwhelming overall, nor were there any characters that compelled me to love this show. (Misaka and Meltdowner are cool though) One more thing - Great music and animation, but not enough boys in the cast.

Also, how did they survive in space??? How did one railgun attack destroy the thousands of missiles? I don't understand. Is this a plothole or am I missing something?
Oct 13, 2013 9:34 PM

Aug 2009
mayukachan said:
While I did enjoy this last episode with everyone contributing to the final battle, I didn't like this arc overall. It just didn't reel me. I liked the appearances of all the Judgement kids, ITEM, and the main girls, but I'm wondering why this city's forces are all just children. Also, it was quite interesting how they brought things from season 1 back to here and from the Sisters Arc as well.

My final score would be a 7/10 - averaging 8 and 6 (first and second half respectively). Generally, the worldbuilding excels, the atmosphere is well done, it has interesting sci-fi and ethical elements but wasn't that interesting or overwhelming overall, nor were there any characters that compelled me to love this show. (Misaka and Meltdowner are cool though) One more thing - Great music and animation, but not enough boys in the cast.

Also, how did they survive in space??? How did one railgun attack destroy the thousands of missiles? I don't understand. Is this a plothole or am I missing something?

No Judgement are just -trained-kids that want to help keep the peace of AC by stopping quarrels between other espers or other delinquent acts.Anti Skill,the teachers, are the real forces of the City and normally anything above a quarrel etc must be reported to them.

How they survived in space and Misaka's railgun dont make sense at all.
Oct 14, 2013 2:40 AM

Oct 2009
Well...um....hmm.
Sisters arc was just dam brilliant! 9/10 for that alone.

This filler though..god..i stopped watching it when it was airing and resumed to finish it off. This was just so bad, the first season filler's were way better. Just such a stupid and ridiculous episode and how the hell were Misaka and Kuroko able to talk and breath in space? Misaka's character was regressed and a Mech for Saten? REALLY? Only good thing about it was ITEM <3

J.C could've just finished the season off at the sisters arc >.< too bad...

8/10 overall, should lower it honestly but i loved the sisters arc so much :P
AozureOct 14, 2013 2:44 AM
Oct 14, 2013 9:19 AM

Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
No Judgement are just -trained-kids that want to help keep the peace of AC by stopping quarrels between other espers or other delinquent acts.Anti Skill,the teachers, are the real forces of the City and normally anything above a quarrel etc must be reported to them.

I thought the situation became pretty big, to be honest. Well, the Silent Party people were going to release a lot of robots and also launch missiles at their city. That should a big enough situation for more skilled adults to step in. Well, just an anime I suppose.
Oct 14, 2013 9:26 AM

Aug 2009
mayukachan said:
ssjokg said:

I thought the situation became pretty big, to be honest. Well, the Silent Party people were going to release a lot of robots and also launch missiles at their city. That should a big enough situation for more skilled adults to step in. Well, just an anime I suppose.

I didnt expect a story written by people that ignore what the author of the previous arc (and novels/manga)would do a good job but yeah this arc was ridiculous.
Even if Anti Skill were supposedly ordered to not act.It's not like they have personnel that have the guts to disobey them right?
Oct 15, 2013 9:15 AM
Sep 2013
ssjokg said:
Cryoden said:

Both Index and Railgun bring money to JC staff.There is no reason to think that they will stop as long as the sales stay the same.

Yeah i know i was just sad that there is no official statement yet, i think its one of the best series at least for me. Yesterday i finished Railgun manga next chapter gonna be released on 26 october if i am not mistaken. Want to start to read Index novel where the anime ends, but too much text hope it is worth it
CryodenOct 15, 2013 9:36 AM
Oct 15, 2013 9:45 PM

Aug 2009
Cryoden said:
ssjokg said:
Cryoden said:

Yeah i know i was just sad that there is no official statement yet, i think its one of the best series at least for me. Yesterday i finished Railgun manga next chapter gonna be released on 26 october if i am not mistaken. Want to start to read Index novel where the anime ends, but too much text hope it is worth it

Read it from the beginning since many things were changed and omitted.It's 13 volumes.Not even half of the ones after them.
Oct 17, 2013 3:29 AM

Jan 2011
Oh my god what bullshit, I really wanted this to be more, especially considering how good the part was really.
Not in the mood to think about this for long, this part was just bad.

This part definitely 3/10 or something like that, but the first was pretty good.

I want to give this 6/10 now but I just can't... 5/10.
loliowoOct 19, 2013 9:59 AM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 17, 2013 8:43 AM

May 2012
That was great !

Oct 17, 2013 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
Insanely ridiculous ending....especially the whole space bit.

Whatever, I didn't expect much after the Sisters arc, but I really didn't think the Febri arc would be like this.

I didn't particularly enjoy it.

Railgun S was very strong through the first half, it was 10/10 strong!

But it just didn't stay like that for me, combined with the nonsense of Hax man and the Febri arc, Railgun S took quite a bit of damage in my rating.

All the way down to 7.5/10....I guess my bias will round it up to an 8/10.

I still think the first half of the season was easily the most enjoyable episodes I have seen from the Raildex universe, (well it's pretty easy when Index sucks).

Oct 19, 2013 7:16 PM

Aug 2012
Because arming 20,000 robots with guns instead of wrenches would be too easy...

Oh well, a few plot holes here and there but I still found it enjoyable.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.