Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Servant x Service
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 3, 2013 2:38 AM
May 2012
Chihaya sleeping is so <3

Lucy looks good with that dress though I think Lucy looks better with glasses :3

Hasebe is really awesome :D

I saw that one coming ahahaha.

Please satisfy me last episode!!!
Dec 7, 2013 5:56 AM

Jun 2008
Finally Lucy in a dress. I think the phone call was good because if he pressed her at that moment he wouldn't get a good answer since she doesn't know what she's doing yet, even if she has feeling for him(which i believe she has) she just doesn't know what those feeling are. Let her boil a little more until she realizes she actually does has feelings for him.

Hase0 said:
on a second there chihaya was about to rape ichimiya

I still don't get the guy. You have your beautiful girlfriend wanting to make out with you and you want to avoid it? This guy is strange as fuck.

MikotoAzusa123 said:

Favorite part: Was when Chihaya was sleeping!
http://i.imgur.com/rTxLLqA.png

That gave me diabetes.
Jan 3, 2014 2:14 PM

May 2013
Chihaya was so cute with her pillow imaginations.

But Lucy was even cuter in that dress that Chihaya made.

And to screw up the good moment, it was Hasebe's father's fault that Lucy has that name right now.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 19, 2014 8:23 AM

May 2010
Ah.. This episode.. <3

Those costumes.. I only noticed Attack on Titan and have to look back when I read some posts here..
Yep, I now recognized them.. :D
Jun 10, 2014 6:54 AM

Mar 2014
That Pillow... I want to try it too!!
Chihaya... you're getting better on the Yandere side !!
but unfortunately , Ichimiya is so dense to see through Chihaya's action ... Hope he'll got better.
But he is a "kind" guy anyways.
Those Blatant lies with/without emotions... Chihaya is a real troll haha!!
Its true that he is a genius Tactician... but just sometimes .. He almost forgot about the email addresses but instead , It helps out the situation!! What a unconscious genius move!!
Not true segments lol!!
WOW... LUCY ... YOU'RE SO COMPLETELY BEAUTIFUL AND KAWAII ON THAT DRESS!!! Damn... YOU'RE A LUCKY GUY YUTAKA!! I ADMIT IT !!
I almost cried out of tears of joy.. Anime Truly amazed me this much... So beautiful Lucy!!!
When Lucy laughs... SO KAWAII!!!
Chihaya is really a nice person!!
Toko .. good thinking!! being an independent is nice!! just enjoy life as always :D
Something is wrong with hasebe.. like Something happened after they ended the date!?
Hmm.. I can think that He was really in depressed mode... Something big happened ... or Revelation of Truth and facts was unfold!? ...
Well... I am correct on the reasons!!
It was his dad... no wonder.. Traits can be passed ya know.
"May I? ... Hah." -Chihaya... Good !!
Great Episode!!! I like the YutakaxLucy moments!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2014 2:30 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode that brings forth a good storyline.
Narration much more fun and enjoyable, as far as I'm concerned, in the first part where Chihaya is increasingly MC.
Drawings and animations good.
Costume design more than good!
Anime series that has become gradually more and more fun and enjoyable, as far as I'm concerned, at the end of the plot had a direction, I'm curious to know how to end. :3
Oct 1, 2014 10:55 AM

Sep 2013
minute 5:57 from this episode. The white dress behind chihaya-chan is like the one that menma from anohana uses
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Dec 1, 2014 12:52 PM

Sep 2014
OMG CHIHAYA KAWAII :3

dat attack on titan uniform

OMG LUCY IS ALSO KAWAII
Dec 2, 2014 8:09 PM

Feb 2013
Chihaya made the uniform from Attack on Titan and Menma's dress from Anohana! I couldn't tell what the other ones were. She was so cute sleeping on Ichimiya. Also Lucy looked cute as hell during the date! And we find out who approved Lucy's name... It was Hasebe's father. Wow. I wonder how she'll react. Only one more episode left. I don't want it to be over! Such a great episode!
Dec 12, 2014 10:52 AM

Apr 2010
Oh my, this is getting serious, people. xD
Jun 13, 2015 10:41 PM

Apr 2014
rodac said:
Hasebe's move with the candy....he has to be one of the top male characters in any romcom I've seen.
^

This show is killing me with cute... and that it's ending soon. orz
Feb 18, 2017 11:44 PM

Sep 2013
I wonder how accurately the "Suck it" line was translated...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 9, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2008
I am not a huge fan of the romance genre, but I am very thoroughly enjoying this one. I am actually liking the stories and even rooting for all the couples, especially for Hasebe and Lucy. In fact, I rarely root for the male character in romantic anime, but in this anime I have been rooting for Hasebe to finally get together with Lucy!!!! xD

Anyway, I'm hoping Lucy doesn't get mad with Hasebe about his father, but OH WELL.
Nov 14, 2017 12:23 AM

Dec 2016
Hooooo
So Hasebe's dad is the guilty! I wonder how she will react to this news
Mar 8, 2018 12:09 PM

Jan 2013
Chihaya's "HAH" brilliant as always. That's suxs hahaha
Dec 29, 2018 8:17 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that cliffhanger! “Zama” in the end there though, xD I just knew Chihaya would give off a celebratory dance as such. But I’m really looking forward to seeing how Lucy reacts to this, though.

Date between Lucy and Hasebe was really nice though, and it was hilarious to see them nearly coincide with Chihaya there. Chihaya and Ichimiya’s little thing is still ongoing and I’m really hoping we get something of the last episode, dang it!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 24, 2019 12:39 AM

May 2013
Damn, he woulda gotten me with that candy move. I've never seen it before and would've totally fallen for it LMAAAOOOOO. Now I know and will be on guard next time a guy hits on me hahahah xD

BUT IT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE. LUCY, JUST FALL FOR HIM ALREADY.
DAMN, HE MAKES A NICE BOYFRIEND.
SO NATURALLY CONSIDERATE, SHIT.

Where's my Hasebe-kun irl?????? TT^TT I want one D':

Chihaya's Lucy Transformation was ON POINT. She was cute as hell :D And it was sweet how Hasebe likes the usual megane Lucy enough to get her fake frames lololol so sweet
Apr 7, 2019 7:29 AM

May 2012
i knew it from the first time they went to dinner together!
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Jun 30, 2019 11:15 AM

Jan 2013
Lucy was dressed really cute.
Also I liked the date they had ^^
Nov 10, 2020 7:32 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Monogatari, Shingeki, Anohana, Prisma Illya
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Oct 30, 2023 7:03 AM

Oct 2022
Cute but shortlived date! What great episode, Lucy was so cute this episode too!!

But Chihaya at the end just killed me with laughter.
Apr 7, 7:26 AM
Apr 2020
Just as I was really enjoying this anime after it's slow start, it went up to the last episode that the confession (Hasabe and Lucy) didn't happened. The buildup on the chemistry of the two has been wasted, smh.

Well let's just leave it at that. All in all, I had a good laugh with this series. 7/10 (8 if the confession happened)
Kirukato05Apr 7, 7:30 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

70 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

66 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

112 by toralbabs »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

111 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:46 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2013

88 by toralbabs »»
Sep 11, 2023 9:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.