Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2013 2:44 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay, some decent battles. Eh, I see that queen with the weird golden like figure is back although I'm not surprised. That's a shit a lot of Wulgaru...

Oh wow, even Tomoki is doing a good job this time. I'm proud of her. I hope the team can get out of that cliffhanger like situation. About damn time that queen-like Wulgaru bit the dust though.
Sep 5, 2013 5:07 PM

May 2013
She got what was coming to her. Revenge for Patrick is a success.
Sep 5, 2013 5:17 PM

Aug 2012
I think instead of someone dying, that cliffhanger situation will force Izuru into action or someone dies in that situation.

The yellow Wulgaru dies... that was some impressive teamwork, forcing the enemy to move where you want with bait, coordinated sniping, missiles limiting movement, and using rope to entangle her and die.

That Tamaki intense revenge feelings.
Sep 5, 2013 5:50 PM

Jun 2012
Flashy death for the slutty Wulgaru general

Please don't die Asagi, do you want your Otouto to steal all the glory?
Sep 5, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2011
Hybridbloodszak said:
Please don't die Asagi, do you want your Otouto to steal all the glory?

Same here, I actually like Asagi more than Izuru and he was very awesome as a leader coordinate that teamwork to destroy that Wulgaru who killed Patrick.

Sep 5, 2013 5:59 PM

Jun 2012
Mr_DaftPunk said:

Same here, I actually like Asagi more than Izuru and he was very awesome as a leader coordinate that teamwork to destroy that Wulgaru who killed Patrick.

I still like Izuru more myself but still don't want Asagi to die. I'll be SURPRISED if Izuru doesn't enter the battle somehow for one last battle against Jiart and the only way I'd see that happening is if Asagi is put out of commission or dies
Sep 5, 2013 6:09 PM
Oct 2010
awww the hot mature woman died :(
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 5, 2013 6:18 PM

Jan 2009
KingCez said:
awww the hot mature woman died :(

lol i feel bad for her but she died in a none pathetic way though

and looks like Izuru will back in action next episode
Sep 5, 2013 9:18 PM
Jun 2013
i hope izuru gets forced on the battlefield to help his friends and not because one of them dies.. altho if you think about it, jiart will only attack if izuru deploys, so in reality it would probably be better if he sits tight :P

glad the yellow bitch is dead.
Sep 5, 2013 10:27 PM

Apr 2011
I feel bad for the hot wulgaru as well, but that's revenge for Patrick.

Revenge is finally served!
Sep 5, 2013 11:06 PM
Dec 2011
Since this is a mecha anime with less deaths than animes like.... Death note or mirai nikki, I think no one will die. Of course, this is just a guess. I hope they don't die.... Although, I bet Asagi or Kei gets into trouble, almost gets killed, Izuru saves the day, goes commando, fights the prince (and maybe kill him?), destroys the gate, and almost die himself. After that is kinda hard to guess. Maybe Izuru does die, maybe the princess saves him..... or he just lives like a boss defying death or something.

After that, maybe Izuru becomes a hero? Maybe he becomes a hero by dying..... NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn it, I hate when characters die off.

Oh and one more thing, is any translating group going to translate the manga of Majestic Prince? that would be nice.

Mod Edit: Merged posts. Please do not double post.
LunaSep 6, 2013 1:42 AM
Sep 5, 2013 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
It took the whole Rabbit team to bring down the busty woman alien LOL

Some pretty good battle animation around.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 6, 2013 1:19 AM
May 2011
Hybridbloodszak said:
Mr_DaftPunk said:

I still like Izuru more myself but still don't want Asagi to die. I'll be SURPRISED if Izuru doesn't enter the battle somehow for one last battle against Jiart and the only way I'd see that happening is if Asagi is put out of commission or dies

That's not it.
Izuru will intervene because of Theoria. He always wanted to protect her.
And it is evident already that Kei doesn't stand a chance against Theoria in terms of Izuru's feelings.
Theoria likely will have to fight trying to stop Jiart. It is evident that no one else has a chance to stop him. And Izuru will have to battle.

The funniest thing in all this is how those Allied Forces and Commander (that girl) truly think that if they have some sort of plan they can really stop Wulgaru. They forget about Jiart who doesn't care about all their plans because no matter they will try everything is futile against Jiart who by himself can destroy all of them. Their only tiny hope is Izuru. And it is strange that they don't understand it.
Sep 6, 2013 2:24 AM
Feb 2009
gg
Sep 6, 2013 3:13 AM

Jan 2013
damn. I knew something was gonna happen. That laser not working xD.

2 more eps :(
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Sep 6, 2013 4:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Non stop action. Hot MILF died courtesy of some impressive team work by Team Rabbit. Who said they couldn't fight as a team now?

I was getting some scary death flags for Asagi, but thankfully, he' still alive. He's a much better leader than Izuru, who's best suited as a single combat battering ram.

Only downside in this episode was the meaningless food interlude with the unneccessary token loli and manager characters. Just skip them and focus on the MC's and the Wataru.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 6, 2013 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, nice action packed episode, good strategy and good teamwork and way to go Team Rabbits to make it on the finish line. Well at least they killed one of the commanders that killed Patrick for Tamaki's revenge.

Huh left us with a cliffhanger after they fail the cannon shot, wonder how they will get out of there alive.

Sep 6, 2013 6:40 PM

Nov 2012
The female general was killed.Like the teamwork and how they tied her up to get her in the position of the laser beam.Tamaki got her revenge for Patrick.

Was nervous when Asagi was getting close to the gate I thought he was going to get killed.Then again I was nervous the entire episode thinking someone was going to die. The marker lands on the gate but the shot is ineffective.

Next episode will probably be Izuru trying to convince Rin to let him join the rest of Team Rabbit and will end at a cliffhanger as Izuru enters Red 5 ready to join the battlefield.
Sep 7, 2013 1:25 PM

Oct 2010
Great episode. Yeah, it had a few moments where I was afraid for Asagi but it all ended up well... for now. Great action and I love the teamwork. I was hoping to see Theoria kicking some ass but alas it was not present yet.
Sep 7, 2013 3:05 PM

Oct 2011
While watching this episode:

"Asagi is gonna die" Asagi is gonna die" curls up

Phew Lutiei bites the dust. Revenge for Patrick

OMG dat beam shot didin't do anything. Asagi's brave effort TwT

Oh no he is trapped TwT

His death flag still lingers. I fear next week episode. " The Die has been cast"
Sep 9, 2013 9:26 AM

Jun 2008
So energy weapons are ineffective cause they put that shield. Well that marker was able to get there cause is not an energy weapon but a rocket marker, so if it had an atomic bomb inside wouldn't it destroy the gate? So why bother with markers for energy weapons and not directly throw atomic missiles at the thing since you had to get close to throw missile type markers anyway?
Sep 9, 2013 12:51 PM

Oct 2011
I love how at the end the 3 of them are "completely surrounded"... if they were fighting on a 2D plane, that is.
Sep 13, 2013 1:24 AM

Jul 2008
Ha, serves that general right, great teamwork on that one.

But now the gate has shields...that bodes well for them.
Sep 13, 2013 4:07 AM

Sep 2012
Nice sakuga
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 8, 2013 2:51 PM

Jul 2010
I loved how they teamed up to kill off that bitch. Nice animations btw.
I'm expecting Asagi to sacrifice himself.
Oct 15, 2013 8:54 AM

May 2012
Quite epic intense action in this episode and damn that ending, I really wonder what they'll do to actually destroy it!
Mar 6, 2014 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Now I can say: GREAT! One of the few anime that has exceeded my expectations, especially after the preparatory phase had in the previous episode.
Superb screenplay, I was holding my breath until the end.
Good designs, animations are definitely the best! XD
The clash was deadly, great pathos!
Great thoroughness with which they recounted the battle.
May 11, 2015 4:03 PM

Feb 2013
And this is why you bring nukes... For our blue and pure world!

They need a marker? Really? You can't see what you are shooting at? The thing is huge! Just shoot!

The battle lacked suspense, but I do like lasers.
Mar 15, 2016 5:35 PM
Jun 2013
well thats another dead main baddie and man was sure accepting of her death lol. Great battle.
May 27, 2017 1:07 AM

Apr 2014
Now this is how you make the audience cheer for them!. Freaking Asagi thought he was not gonna make it. but he did...but atlas it's de ja vu TTGL. so much actions in 20 minutes!
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Oct 18, 2023 4:20 PM

Dec 2022
Ange is a bit more likeable than he was before. He's directing his malice towards the enemy rather than being an asshole to the rest of his squad now. And I'm guessing he's a dude since he has a masculine body and voice.

Still, I hope Izuru enters the fray next episode, even if it requires the battle to turn in the Wulgaru's favour for him to finally join in.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

121 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:41 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

33 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 5:02 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

33 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

59 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2013

72 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 18, 2023 2:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.