Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2009 9:42 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so so episode. just setup. i really like the plan though. can't wait to see how this turns out.
Feb 2, 2009 5:00 AM
Jun 2008
So lets see, the brilliant plan is to get CAPTURED by tytania... now 2 things wrong with this plan. 1) they could execute him right away and omg that would make too much sense and the other? They could delay payment on the bounty until hes executed.

If past experience has taught me anything to do with bureaucracy will be a SLOOOOOW process. Unless he is planning on spending a week or two in captivity I dont see how they are going to get money out of this.

The plot of Tytania goes further down the rabbit hole of stupidity. Im tired of going along, I just wish this crap was over already.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Feb 2, 2009 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
What a perfect plan to make money.....
Feb 2, 2009 7:13 AM
Aug 2008
Clearly both sides in this war are mostly using 1965 technology.

The hostage princess: "You guys go ahead, I'll watch the stars for a little while."
Blond guy; "What if you get lost? It's not like we have security cameras or any way to electronically track you."

The crew of the Honest Old Man:
"Where's the black-haired guy? We have no way of contacting him since cell phones haven't been invented in this galaxy..."
Feb 2, 2009 12:03 PM
Dec 2007
Interesting filler episode. I wonder how it will turn out since there are major flaws in their bounty plan (and the name of the episode tends to indicate that they won't win without a huge loss, say Casabianca or Mahdi).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 2, 2009 12:29 PM

Oct 2007
Well, at least something happened better than our Mr.Hero wandering around finding an answer.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 2, 2009 2:38 PM

May 2008
Finality a good episode, I was worried that Tytania would turn out to be crap.

I will continue to have hope
Feb 2, 2009 7:05 PM

Jun 2007
Heres what I see going wrong.

1) Fan gets turned in like planned and one of his friends expects to get the money.
2)Tytania's corrupt outpost guy refuses to pay and in staid captures them both thinking he could make more money turning them over to the 5 Tytania lords saying that their allies.

3) Everyones fucked and the Dr. bails them out again using his resources.
Feb 2, 2009 8:19 PM

Aug 2008
Boring episode.

All set up, no character development, no twists, no nothing.

We all know something is going to go wrong, so I see no reason to even speculate.
Somehow, Tytania is probably going to show up and there will be a full scale battle on hand. It won't be too long though because we still have to see a battle with the Green Ranger and the rest of Tytania.

Ajman should just go ahead and die, or abdicate, since Jouslain is making all the important decisions here.
noteDheroFeb 5, 2009 10:22 AM
Feb 5, 2009 10:20 AM

Jun 2008
They are killing me with storyline buildup episodes like this! But at least it shows that something is supposed to happen, through it probably will take at least another 3-5 episodes until Fang is cruising with his own fleet..
Feb 5, 2009 12:43 PM
Jun 2007
dull episode is dull. Fan's plan to turn himself in and escape just seems so incredibly simple and he thinks that everything will go smoothly? Is that my cue to suspend my disbelief for the upcoming episode? I'm just hoping that Zarlish, in some ridiculous scenario, ends up passing by that planet just as Fan's plan is about to succeed.

oh, and Idris getting screwed over = lulz. sadly, that was the episodes' high point.
Feb 14, 2009 1:54 PM

Apr 2008
Another set up episode. This show is taking forever to start. I really like the premise and the characters so far, but if events don't start happening in the next episode or so, I might be forced to drop this one.
Feb 15, 2009 11:27 AM

Apr 2008
Avarice said:
dull episode is dull. Fan's plan to turn himself in and escape just seems so incredibly simple and he thinks that everything will go smoothly? Is that my cue to suspend my disbelief for the upcoming episode? I'm just hoping that Zarlish, in some ridiculous scenario, ends up passing by that planet just as Fan's plan is about to succeed.

oh, and Idris getting screwed over = lulz. sadly, that was the episodes' high point.
It was a bit dull, but build up is needed in this kind of show. Well at least Fan isn't mopping around now, and the meeting was indeed the highlight
noteDhero said:
...Ajman should just go ahead and die, or abdicate, since Jouslain is making all the important decisions here.
ROFL XD
nehnehnejiFeb 15, 2009 11:30 AM
Feb 26, 2010 7:31 PM

Jul 2008
this episode shows -if your going to cheat, make sure you are properly prepared.
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 20, 2013 4:36 AM

Nov 2009
Somehow, I feel that even 2.5 million of the currency wouldn't be enough to raise a proper fleet . . . Hope he invests that 2.5 million wisely. Anyways, the youngest of the dukes didn't seem happy at all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.