Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2009 12:01 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, Nana met Misato, but nothing wrong happened yet.
Hachi going to look for Nana's mother was impressive, but I can't see what she can do for her friend right now. Perhaps, it would be better if she as a friend told Nana about her mother. She can at least prepare Nana, because knowing about her own mom from a pop magazine feels more painful, imo.

Since we here on the forum don't have separate topics for "story" pages, feel free to discuss Nobu's story following the 61st chapter in this topic.
I like story pages very much, as they reveal to us hero's past and give out a nice character develpment.
It is very Nobu-like to stay working just because he was asked to by his boss. I feel sorry for him, because most people, even his closest friend Nana, have prejudices on him being "rich". Anyway, what do they mean by this "rich"? I guess, his family's wealth has nothing to do with "Trapnest" members' high earnings. A really popular musician normally has more money than a provincial inn-keeper. Or am I mistaken?
Nobu sleeping with his guitar is a touching view xD Btw, I have bought a mandoline recently and I'm learning to play it. Sometimes I want to go to bed with it, too! xD It's like a child...
Nobu climbing to his girlfriend's window was +10! I laughed a lot
Also Nana with her hair brushed neatly was cuter than with messy hair, here's my point of view.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Feb 15, 2011 8:27 AM

Jan 2011
Hehehe, Shin's forehead kiss was awesome and cute! Poor girl, she fainted :D

Apr 15, 2011 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
I'm glad nothing happened between Misato and Nana at the concert
May 6, 2012 12:27 PM

Aug 2010
I really liked Nobus past. I like him even more now, and he is now without a doubt my favorite character. I think Nana was much cuter in her high school days.
Jan 5, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2016
LMAO Yasu with hair
Jan 1, 2018 2:32 AM
Nov 2015
Eager to see the outcome of this whole Nana's mother's plot and what Hachiko can do to help her.
Sep 13, 2018 10:02 AM

Feb 2013
Hachi wants to meet Nana's mother, I hope it won't turn into another scandal for that magazine.
Mar 17, 2020 4:59 PM

Jan 2015
Damn Hachi is progressing so much.
May 21, 1:16 PM

Apr 2016
Shin's kiss was a lethal attack lol
The sisters met and it was cute and now Yasu can get that there is something going, especially with how Mai acted.

Nobuo's story: another big reminder that he's Hachi if she was a man, but I don't found him as funny as her even though he has his moments just not as consistent as the other characters. His resolution at the end was good.
I assume the girl with the bob hair that was with Yasu was Shion, that's a story I would like to know more too.

Omake: of course Yasu would know George, just like Nobuo falling for Miwako

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Chapter 27 Discussion

ichiban_alex - May 4, 2017

3 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 15, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 26 Discussion

4 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 11, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 25 Discussion

r053_ - Apr 15, 2018

3 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 11, 1:07 AM

» Is there any way to convince an author to continue their work?

00002019 - Jul 28, 2013

12 by RobertBobert »»
Sep 3, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 22 Discussion

3 by dreamingneon »»
Aug 29, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.