Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God-sama showed up with a mighty hammer. Cast some healing spell and torn limbs start to grow back again~ Way to go!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2013 7:04 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This is not even funny anymore :<
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 2, 2013 6:47 AM

Aug 2010
Lol! XD

Her face looked so similar to Chiffon at the end though hehe XD
Dec 2, 2013 6:51 AM

Jun 2012
why they did't kill that stupit lame male protagonist right away
and start dismembering boobs
Dec 2, 2013 7:33 AM

May 2013
Everybody is healed. She really is something.
Dec 2, 2013 8:59 AM

Feb 2012
Getting ridiculous now.
Dec 2, 2013 12:57 PM

Dec 2012
Windy May saves this ._.
That awkward moment between Roxanne and Charles, it was weird to see the torso of Roxanne for some pages..

This manga is really beyond humanity, I mean upperpart of your body is ripped off, not talking about her immortal status, still you manage to regenerate through some kind of wizard magic of Windy ._.
Dec 2, 2013 1:53 PM
Oct 2013
While I'm happy to see everyone alive, this is quickly becoming far too over the top to be taken seriously. The power scaling in this story is too damn high!
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Dec 2, 2013 4:50 PM
Mar 2012
There should be a limit to how OP someone can be.
Dec 2, 2013 5:13 PM

Jan 2009
lol Roxanne has been resurrected and damn that legendary pandora though so powerful
Dec 3, 2013 4:50 AM

Mar 2011
That chick is OP as f**k.
Dec 3, 2013 1:58 PM

Jun 2011
lol she took that unknown girl's attack like nothing!
also hammer girl looks some-what like chiffon!
Dec 3, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2012
Windy is on some other shit. She bringing back the dead like a save game. If Windy number 3 is this op you know Cassandra must be the female version of God.
Dec 4, 2013 3:11 AM

Oct 2011
Am I the only that noticed there are 3 - 4 pages missing?

nvm just found out the fixed version.
-ZET-Dec 4, 2013 7:55 AM
Dec 10, 2013 7:24 PM

Sep 2012
I was hoping for her to stay dead even though she is kinda cool, this manga needs more deaths, and this chapter was stupid, I know this manga has been a joke for a long time now but this chapter was terrible.
Dec 10, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
shagek1 said:
why they did't kill that stupit lame male protagonist right away
and start dismembering boobs

Well obviously just like you said, because he is the protagonist. I also wish that he would disappear if he will be like this the entire the manga but since that won't happen he should at least get some development.
Dec 21, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2008
So wait Wendy just like healed everyone? Roxanne was completely dead and she just resurrected her or something? Thats like way over powered.
Jan 22, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2008
I know it was probably supposed to be something along the lines of Windy boosting everyone regenerative abilities but it totally looked like some kind of Mass Resurrection spell, and it was made even more absurd by the fact that Roxanne was "restored" back to her old self (even if she was able to regenerate the missing part of her body her regenerated brain should be like that of an unborn child - completely empty).
On the other hand Roxanne is one of my favorite characters and I'm glad she is back so now I can't decide whether I am pissed by the stupidity of this Divine Intervention or just glad that it brought miss Zombie back...
Oh well, the new girl looks like fun so I will skip the absurd parts (nothing new in Freezing) and just enjoy the show for as long as I can.

BTW, the numbers displayed on those things surrounding the Legendary Pandoras, are they going up or down?
New profile design sucks.
Jul 24, 2014 2:10 PM

Jun 2008
So it's confirmed. This super Pandoras are at a completely different level even from angel mode Pandoras.
I don't remember Chiffon having this op healing qualities and not getting hurt like that even after taking a direct massive hit.
Maybe that is why she was allowed to be awake while the others slept. Maybe Chiffon was the weakest of the sisters and the one with the best control of her power? That kind of ruins her status though.

Btw what happened to that invisible barrier business? Why did the hammer hit her directly? Or does this super Pandoras also have the abilities to nullify such shit?

I wonder if the zombie girl managed to revive because the healing power of that chich can restore everything or because she already had super regenerating skill and along with such super healing particles or whatever she managed to come back.
If even other Pandoras can come back from the dead when they are that much damaged with those healing abilities and not just our zombie girl because of her special nature, then the whole things is too crazy.
Also i love Roxanne so i am ignoring the slight ass-pull hapening cause i wanted her back damn it and am a happy mofo now.

Antearion said:
Windy is on some other shit. She bringing back the dead like a save game. If Windy number 3 is this op you know Cassandra must be the female version of God.

No one said that the power levels are designated based on numbers. Maybe it's just age.
Sep 18, 2016 3:28 PM

May 2015
The Legendary Pandoras are going to get rekt sooner or later in the manga like the World E-Pandoras, World Ranked Pandoras and Valkyries; I guarantee it. But for now I’m going to celebrate this Tite Kubo style of plot magic/armor Deus ex Machina would be sprinkled over this to cure Satellizer, Rana & Charles also bringing Arnett and even Roxanne back... Nuff said!

vlaine said:
While I'm happy to see everyone alive, this is quickly becoming far too over the top to be taken seriously.
+1
Mar 30, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2015
Oh man, someone help Chifon out of love .... she needs to come back
Oct 29, 2017 5:00 AM
Oct 2011
vlaine said:
While I'm happy to see everyone alive, this is quickly becoming far too over the top to be taken seriously. The power scaling in this story is too damn high!
Are you not familiar with Dragonball by any chance?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 192 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

8 by greed2 »»
May 1, 9:40 AM

» Chances of the manga being continued?

KhGojo - Oct 6, 2023

4 by greed2 »»
Apr 30, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.