Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2009 5:53 AM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heavy romance time! I'm actually surprised that they managed to make a serious romantic atmosphere. I knew that the kiss would never work.
Aug 1, 2010 6:50 PM

Jan 2010
I am hoping this triangle isn't going where I think it is...
Jun 11, 2011 12:45 PM

Dec 2010
omgash. Intense episode. I'm feeling sorry for Tomari, I hoping she wins. Tomari x Hazu...
Feb 10, 2012 5:10 AM

Jun 2009
Mika_Inamori said:
omgash. Intense episode. I'm feeling sorry for Tomari, I hoping she wins. Tomari x Hazu...

In any event Tomari is going through a predictable crisis in a girl's life - her best friend got a bf (in this case a gf) and is spending time with them, a typical predicament in a girl's life! Worst case scenario - she always talk about her bf and spend all her phone time with him!
Feb 10, 2012 5:12 AM

Jun 2009
werrston said:
I am hoping this triangle isn't going where I think it is...

lol and where do you think that is...?
Feb 10, 2012 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
DaBigD said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heavy romance time! I'm actually surprised that they managed to make a serious romantic atmosphere. I knew that the kiss would never work.

I think the aliens should never have come back to the story, they don't seem to have any interesting part to play.
Jan 19, 2013 9:46 PM

Jun 2012
Hazumu's parents remind me somewhat of Manami's grandparents in OreImo. Except only one of them has the perverted attitude. xD

meneope said:
I think the aliens should never have come back to the story, they don't seem to have any interesting part to play.

They're good for comic relief, no?
Mar 7, 2013 6:41 AM

Sep 2012
dgw said:
Hazumu's parents remind me somewhat of Manami's grandparents in OreImo. Except only one of them has the perverted attitude. xD

meneope said:

They're good for comic relief, no?

good point :D
Feb 19, 2014 7:54 AM

May 2012
That confession, that almost kiss and that development! Really love it as it is progressing but well I do wonder who she will choose and what her next steps will be!
Aug 28, 2014 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
This is getting messy. Come on let the childhood friend win for once!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 16, 2017 8:01 AM

Aug 2014
Mika_Inamori said:
Yeah, poor thing. She really doesn't wanna mess things up between Hazumu and Yasuna either. I'm really hoping this turns out the way I think Love Hina should have...
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jun 14, 2019 3:55 PM
Mar 2018
So we are finally going that way. Also when is the wife gonna kill her husband?

And is it just me or are they constantly switching between referring to Hazumu as "him" or"her"?
DonTrumpolinoJun 14, 2019 4:09 PM
Mar 7, 2021 12:14 PM

Aug 2018
Well, Tomari really could hang out with Hazumu more, if that's what she wants.. But as we saw earlier - I guess, Tomari is the type to deal with problems by distancing herself at first.. That's what she did before.. Not visiting Hazumu in hospital..
Hm.. So this alien guy says he researches society, huh.. Well.. Society life in school and after that actually differs a lot.. Well, as in school you are forced pretty much to be in one class for years.. And forced to be with so many people, all your class, as well as all teachers.. At work you interact with less regular people usually.. As well as you can change jobs.. So studying how society is in school.. Well, it'll give him ideas, how it is in school years, which is still quite big chunk of human's life, I guess.. 1/3 of it, you can say..
Why is Yasuna plays on her flute, by the way?.. It doesn't look like she's in a music club.. Wonder, why she does so..
Wonder, if Ayuki enjoys being the observer in this whole situation.. Or what she'd want herself?.. Or maybe she enjoys being observer.. I don't know..
Oh, so Yasuna has some friend in her orchestra.. So she is in some music club then.. Or something.. Interesting, how she manages to do there.. As she's kind of a loner.. Yasuna, I mean.. When it comes to men.. So wouldn't she just choose no club?.. Well.. Who knows.. It's interesting, why she is there, really.. Maybe she just enjoys flute.. Or who knows..
Interesting anime so far.. The premise is very nice, with boy becoming girl.. As well as characters are very interesting too.. I'm interested in many characters here - what they think or want..
Jan 21, 2022 9:17 AM

Feb 2020
Here comes the love triangle. Poor Tomari.
Feb 12, 2023 4:17 PM

Aug 2021
why this show got such low rating i dont get it its so fkn intense
Sep 2, 2023 5:32 PM

Jun 2014
Yasuna is finally making a move, but Tomari is getting crushed in the process!

They're both nice people, so I'd be sad if either one were turned down. What will happen?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

31 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 25, 4:26 PM

» lol wow

kisami - May 3, 2008

5 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:18 AM

» Hazumu - Transgender

Mimerio - Oct 27, 2015

7 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 7 Discussion

16 by Sword_0 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 11 Discussion

14 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.