3It was OK
7.0%
2Disliked it
1.3%
1Hated it
2.5%
Average 4.6
157 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 20, 2007 3:01 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Yes, sir! Good final episode, I liked it. Ellis and Nadie just belong together, traveling through the deserts. But was Nadie this tall? She looked a bit weird in those casual clothes, her usual outfit suits her best after all.

I loved Noir, enjoyed Madlax and El Cazador was very nice as well - even though it had more comedy than I expected. After all these beautiful tracks by Yuki Kajiura, the tacos tacacs tacos', Yes-sir's, and gunshots I think I'll stick with my rating of an 8.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 20, 2007 3:59 PM

Jan 2007
I found this final episode to be very nice. I loved how they brought back those gay guys which lead to Nadie and Ellis going back on their journey. Blue-Eyes was smokin in this episode <3

Overall: 8/10
Oct 20, 2007 7:42 PM

Sep 2007
Fitting end for a great journey. At first i didnt expect much from this series but i felt like there was a hidden gem somewhere, alas i found it and it was exquisite. i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha
Oct 21, 2007 8:55 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
It's true, they really did need to be traveling - as much as I was waiting for a comical outcome if the Sheriff proposed xD And those guys coming back fat, haha, that was an awesome touch for the end.

I really enjoyed this series, and it has further motivated me to see Noir (I've been putting it off)... I was really expecting more behind Lirio's character, but I guess I was just seeing things that weren't there ^^;

I really want to get my hands on the song they always played during peak action parts... I love it.
Oct 23, 2007 12:01 PM

Apr 2007
This was a great series to follow through, I'm glad I watched it to the end, with this last ep which I can rate 5/5 because its very enjoyable. Nadie and Ellis just belong together and continuing their journey gives it a better end, than just settling down.

cyruz was right, Nadie looked oddly tall in the casual clothes, I thought I was seeing things...

To end it all, awesome insert song just before the ED, now to listen to all the OSTs :D

8/10
Apr 10, 2008 9:32 PM

Nov 2007
I-LOVE-STEVE-BECKMAN. He's so cute. i might be weird to say that the last ep is my fav ep, but it is. i love the new characters.
Apr 13, 2008 2:56 PM

Feb 2008
Great ending to great journey. I liked last episode very very much, though I was bit afraid of Pedro (call me weird crybaby, but I like idea of Nadie/Ellis very much...). That english song was very beautiful, me like.
You're right, those girls belong together and travelling.

Taco Tacos Tacos, "Yes Sir", "Any last words", crying and laughing, tears of joy and sorrow. It all made this awesome journey.
9/10
Jun 25, 2008 10:30 PM

Jun 2007
love this episode, has to be my fav. out of all in this anime. like said, they just belong out there.
yeah, I do agree, nadie looks best in her usual outfit<3
lol xD I didnt even recognize them xD omg xD that was gold!
oh and lirio's version of taco taco taco~ was so cute even though you could barely hear :3
n0ob3d said:
i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha

:3 does that mean Im the only in favor of nadie x ricardo? :3 oh wells~

anyway, even though this series is not mind blowing, I enjoyed watching a lot, specially this last episode. giving this series a 8/10
Jul 5, 2008 5:11 PM

Jan 2008
I'll also be giving this series an 8/10. It wasn't spectacular, but it was very satisfying. The last episode was definitely my favorite. New characters at the end? XD Fun. Hello, goodbye.
Sep 7, 2008 11:24 AM

Oct 2007
This show ended very nicely. At first it was a bit slow for me but it picked up the pace in the middle. I am glad it ended with this episode because ep 25 would have been too much of a cliffhanger. Two partners destined to travel around...I like that. It makes it seem like their adventures are just beginning.

I totally forgot about the two gay guys. That was a nice touch for the writer to bring them back and complete the circle.

This show went from a 6 to an 8/10. Good job.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Dec 26, 2008 7:52 AM

Nov 2008
It took me wayy to long to finish this show, because it was slow and rather episodic. XD Don't get me wrong - I loved it, but there just wasn't the cliffhanger effect that made me want to keep watching. Every episode concluded quite well by itself.

This episode was great. Nothing exciting, but there was a great concluding feel to it. And yeah, Nadie's usual clothes suit her best. :P I also like how they brought back the two guys. I was wondering what had happened to them. I got these vibes when they came in, all like "That can't POSSIBLY be them, can it...?"

8/10.
Oct 14, 2009 8:21 AM

Aug 2009
Would be an 8 but gets a 9 due to L.A.♥ and cute yuri vibes ;3
Nov 27, 2009 11:44 PM

Jun 2009
this is the best ending I'm seen for an anime yet: after spending hours figuring out what the ending in phantom meant...
Jan 7, 2010 10:41 PM

Dec 2009
n0ob3d said:
Fitting end for a great journey. At first i didnt expect much from this series but i felt like there was a hidden gem somewhere, alas i found it and it was exquisite. i wonder if nadie had something for ricardo though? ahaha
Yea i thought the same thing too i thought it woulda been a sucky anime but it turned out better than expected

Ricardo fav character
Apr 5, 2010 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
I was considered between 8 and 9, but last two eps are definitely in a favor of El Cazador. So... 9/10
Apr 17, 2010 6:56 PM
Sep 2009
xxjanism said:

:3 does that mean Im the only in favor of nadie x ricardo? :3 oh wells~

I'm a fan of nadie x ricardo as well :3 They should have gotten together at the end XD

Anyway, fun series. Loved the characters and the art and the score :P Overall I give it an 8/10 ^^
Aug 25, 2010 9:25 AM

Dec 2008
The final ep was better than the entire series!
Nadie and Ricardo should have hooked up.
Feb 19, 2011 9:44 AM

Jan 2011
9/10 Good episode to end GwG trilogy. And we even got sexy Blue-Eyes narration at the end ^^

May 18, 2011 7:59 PM

Feb 2011
Ellise wants to go on a journey again cause she sense that Joaquin is into nadie xD

Nice ending I'll give it a 5/5 + 3 for the awesome songs of kaijura yuki so

8/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nadie: If you have any last word say them now
Ellis: Meat pie and cold lemonade
Nadie :Just make them yourself!

LMFAO
Jun 20, 2011 2:05 PM

Aug 2008
this show was such let down to me, they go everywhere shot at each other noone gets killed repeat it many times meet shallow side characters :(
Sep 11, 2011 8:07 AM

Sep 2009
lakisa said:
this show was such let down to me, they go everywhere shot at each other noone gets killed repeat it many times meet shallow side characters :(

You were obviously expecting wrong things from this series.

Last episodes/characters were awesome. Still pondering whether this series was very good or great...
Dec 28, 2011 10:59 AM

Sep 2011
IDex said:
lakisa said:

You were obviously expecting wrong things from this series.

Last episodes/characters were awesome. Still pondering whether this series was very good or great...

Interesting things you say there. Probably I had wrong expectations as well, because I think it would have been much better if it was just 25 episodes. When the 25th ended, I wondered, what can happen after this? And well, what happened afterwards had little meaning for me, I had the feeling that they just had to fill out the 26-episode timespan :( I prefer such things to be left open, to be more like a mystery. So I can think what I want :)
Mar 19, 2012 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
I personally thought the series was dragging things out way too much. 26 Episodes, when the story itself would probably have fit into 13 episodes, max. Yes, episodic anime can be good (see Cowboy Bebop), but I found most of the Eps not too original or intriguing. I found it a bit hard to sit through some of them, especially since I got the impression they lost focus of the plot repeatedly.
And as nice and cosy the last episode was - after the 25th it felt pretty anti-climatic.

The series was nice to watch, but I found it to be nothing special.

Mar 19, 2012 12:14 PM

Dec 2011
The last episode of this show felt pretty much just a ova to me, wasn't really needed to satisfy my needs from the plot and seemed mostly for fun. Though i won't lie, it was great. ^^
Apr 8, 2012 8:48 PM
Jan 2011
I don't think I've ever seen a final episode quite like this. I liked it. The humor was one of the things that first drew me to the series, so I liked having some of the lighter touches of this episode . . . such as Blue-Eyes working for Amigo Taco!
Sep 3, 2012 12:40 PM

Sep 2012
I'm giving this show a 7/10. It was pretty enjoyable but repeating the same pattern for a good half of the series bored me despite characters like LA who can set the mood.

I'll remember the tacos song though.
Sep 19, 2012 8:48 PM

Feb 2011
Finally finished the girls-with-guns trilogy after having it on the queue list after all these years.

El Cazador de la Bruja was probably the one I enjoyed the least. The humor was quite off in the beginning, and the pacing was strange. It managed to catch itself a bit in the middle, but even then, it was fairly average. It would have been a 5 if it wasn't for Yuki Kajiura's music.

Noir: 8/10
Madlax: 7/10
El Cazador de la Bruja: 6/10
Nov 8, 2012 1:20 AM

May 2009
honestly I was kinda surprised they continued after the battle was over to show us what they were doing next the ending was cute
Dec 6, 2012 10:38 AM

Dec 2010
The ED implies Ricardo and Nadie will have romantic interest in each other once Nadie and Ellis finds Ricardo and Lirio.

Like I said last post on EPISODE 25, 7/10 from me. Very watchable. Not bad but also not that great. I think it lacked an excitement factor or appeal as it was really easy going a lot of times making it boring. I only watched this for the possible yuri/shoujo ai or else I would have near zero interest in this anime.
Jan 7, 2013 12:07 AM

Feb 2008
I think this last episode was rather unnecessary, but I guess it kinda fits with the theme of the series.
Anyway, good series overall. Noir is still better and I have yet to watch Madlax.
7/10.
Aug 19, 2014 12:18 AM

Aug 2013
I don't understand why I liked this series so much. It was my very first anime I watched about a year ago and after seeing many good series in the year since I decided to rewatch El Cazador to see if I still considered it to be good.

The plot isn't so great, some of the voices seem out of place, and the animation had some strange moments from time to time BUT what I think that makes this anime so good was the music and character interaction.

I still, a year later, wonder what the relationship of Nadie and Ellis are. Is it a sisterly relationship? A mother-daughter type interaction? or is it more of a partnership? Either way I love the two to death.

Just listening to the conversation of Nadie, Ellis, Ricardo, and Blue-Eyes was very enjoyable.
Why? I have no idea XD perhaps its because I feel that the roles were cast by the perfect combo of VA's. Trina Nishimura was GREAT

Overall this anime still remains a hidden gem and a favorite of mine. I still long for a second season or perhaps a movie but the way it has decided to end is just fine with me.

8/10.
Nov 28, 2014 4:16 PM
Jun 2013
redrussia said:

I still, a year later, wonder what the relationship of Nadie and Ellis are. Is it a sisterly relationship? A mother-daughter type interaction? or is it more of a partnership? Either way I love the two to death.

8/10.

From what I can gather it feels like friends. After thinking about I wouldint put this show as yuri since iv seen yuri like shows and this one doesint give off as much of a vibe as those. The most is with ellis as she uses the word love and is clinging to nadia at times. Nadia just feels like a sister/friend to ellis from my pov heck she even outright says shes not a lesbian in one of the episodes.

It was a good show though I wish we found out more about nadia and lirio/richardo. I mean we had 26 episodes and not one touched on their background at all. The interaction of the characters as nicely done and I cared about them. Though if they werent going to touch on thier backgrounds to much the show could have used a bit of a cut in episodes.I do have one question. What happened to rosenburgs gf?
Dec 3, 2014 11:11 PM

Aug 2013
souledge94 said:
redrussia said:

8/10.

From what I can gather it feels like friends. After thinking about I wouldint put this show as yuri since iv seen yuri like shows and this one doesint give off as much of a vibe as those. The most is with ellis as she uses the word love and is clinging to nadia at times. Nadia just feels like a sister/friend to ellis from my pov heck she even outright says shes not a lesbian in one of the episodes.

It was a good show though I wish we found out more about nadia and lirio/richardo. I mean we had 26 episodes and not one touched on their background at all. The interaction of the characters as nicely done and I cared about them. Though if they werent going to touch on thier backgrounds to much the show could have used a bit of a cut in episodes.I do have one question. What happened to rosenburgs gf?

Now that I think about it they never said anything about her. She was a pretty minor character though.
Mar 31, 2015 12:17 AM

Sep 2014
I'm very surprised at how much I freaking loved El Cazador de la Bruja since it moves pretty slowly at times, but it's definitely one of my favorite animes.

redrussia said:

Yeah, that's the only frustrating part of the entire show for me, and that's all on Nadie.

In my opinion it's pretty obvious that Ellis develops romantic feelings for Nadie. As the show progresses she gets closer and closer to Nadie, and in episode 19 she's flat out jealous of Ricardo who's being seen/treated like Nadie's boyfriend/husband. Then later in that episode Ellis shows interest in other people seeing Nadie and her as a couple.

The only real question, for me, is how Nadie feels and that's... harder to say since she's more subtle than Ellis. Maybe it's because of her horrible experience with Miguel, but Nadie simply isn't as open and blunt about her feelings as Ellis is. However, by the end I personally got the feeling that Nadie felt similarly for Ellis, but she's just not the type to be more obvious and clingy like Ellis.

I also note that no matter what Ellis said, or how touchy feely she got, Nadie never corrected her, rejected her, or pushed her away. She always accepted whatever Ellis did or said.
CasyleMar 31, 2015 1:28 PM
Jan 27, 2016 3:18 AM

Nov 2009
Casyle said:
I'm very surprised at how much I freaking loved El Cazador de la Bruja since it moves pretty slowly at times, but it's definitely one of my favorite animes.

redrussia said:

Yeah, that's the only frustrating part of the entire show for me, and that's all on Nadie.

In my opinion it's pretty obvious that Ellis develops romantic feelings for Nadie. As the show progresses she gets closer and closer to Nadie, and in episode 19 she's flat out jealous of Ricardo who's being seen/treated like Nadie's boyfriend/husband. Then later in that episode Ellis shows interest in other people seeing Nadie and her as a couple.

The only real question, for me, is how Nadie feels and that's... harder to say since she's more subtle than Ellis. Maybe it's because of her horrible experience with Miguel, but Nadie simply isn't as open and blunt about her feelings as Ellis is. However, by the end I personally got the feeling that Nadie felt similarly for Ellis, but she's just not the type to be more obvious and clingy like Ellis.

I also note that no matter what Ellis said, or how touchy feely she got, Nadie never corrected her, rejected her, or pushed her away. She always accepted whatever Ellis did or said.

Well. It is hinted that Ellis likes Nadie in that sense especially when she gets jealous and wants to be her wife and there was the part where she talks about Nadie's eyes and all. Then Steve Beckman goes "I have to agree". and we all know steve like Nadie and was going to confess.

If we're going for super sensitive and all for this. In the last episode when Steve Beckman runs over to Nadie, Ellis gets distracted like how she gets when Nadie and Roberto talk, thats one thing you could pick up.

The biggest subtext scene in the episode was when they were driving off and Nadie asks Ellis where they should go, Nadie uses the word 'Aibou', the way the sentence was paced was for deliberate emphasis on that particular word.

Aibou can be translated as partner, but it's also used when it's a gay relationship.
She could've just said 'partner' like she did in the series but insetad they chose that particular word

Aibou
"literally meaning "partner" in Japanese, it is has now more commonly meant gay or homosexual."

So, i'm saying yes. in my head they are together.
Jan 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Sep 2014
F1rstcl4ssn00b said:
Casyle said:

Well. It is hinted that Ellis likes Nadie in that sense especially when she gets jealous and wants to be her wife and there was the part where she talks about Nadie's eyes and all. Then Steve Beckman goes "I have to agree". and we all know steve like Nadie and was going to confess.

If we're going for super sensitive and all for this. In the last episode when Steve Beckman runs over to Nadie, Ellis gets distracted like how she gets when Nadie and Roberto talk, thats one thing you could pick up.

The biggest subtext scene in the episode was when they were driving off and Nadie asks Ellis where they should go, Nadie uses the word 'Aibou', the way the sentence was paced was for deliberate emphasis on that particular word.

Aibou can be translated as partner, but it's also used when it's a gay relationship.
She could've just said 'partner' like she did in the series but insetad they chose that particular word

Aibou
"literally meaning "partner" in Japanese, it is has now more commonly meant gay or homosexual."

So, i'm saying yes. in my head they are together.

Awesome, I did not know that, thanks for sharin'! I figured she felt similarly, but it's nice to know for sure.

And I have to add... I've seen a few, very few mind you, but still a few posts of "Ricardo won!" or something similar. I'm genuinely confused as to how anyone could think this ended with Nadia x Ricardo. No matter how many times I re-watch this show, I've never seen any hint of Nadia being romantically interested in Ricardo, or vica-versa. Friends, sure, but that's about it. All of the intimate moments were Nadia x Elise.
CasyleJun 12, 2016 11:19 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:59 PM

May 2010
Took me 2 years to complete this show...7/10 nonetheless because Nadie and Ellis are so fun to watch. Noir is still superior due to the tone
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 21, 2017 3:44 AM

Sep 2015
F1rstcl4ssn00b said:
Casyle said:
I'm very surprised at how much I....

Yeah, that's the only frust.......

Well. It is hinted that Ellis likes Nadie in......

Wow what a nice explanation. Ultimately I believe the authors made it so subtle that the series is more accessible for the mainstream masses, yet we can determine wether or not they are a couple now.
You know not everyone is open minded enough for girls love...
I like the ending the way it is. We know they really love each other and will stay together. That´s all that matters to me.
Love has many different colours.

I finished this series two days ago. Wow what a blast. It became one of my favs. Seems like this did hit my tastes perfectly. I liked almost everything about it. When thinking about what I didn´t like I´d say it was ep 25. Simply because there wasn´t the big reveal of Ellis and Project Leviathans past.
The doctor had so much screentime and was a very interesting character, yet they fail to explain his motivations in more detail. Seeing him standing there in robes I just had to cringe. Why did that stone protect him? How would he have controlled Ellis power? That questions come to my mind.
After the last ep however I see non of it matters, because this story is about Ellis, Nadie and their journey. Yes they belong to the street. This is a story about traveling down the roads and the many kinds of different people you meet along your way. So wonderful. I like it a lot.

When taking a look at the romance part it´s a very interesting one. First off it´s not your standard lovey dovey romance with kiss ending, however the feelings thoose two take onto another are close to none. That´s for sure.

Nadie and Ricardo? Hell no.
Nadie and some random dude? Hell no, as if Ellis would allow that. She demands Nadie all for herself.

IMO it is very clear that Ellis has romantic feelings for Nadie, we see it throughout the show and she showed us how jealous she can get. However since she is so innocent and a kid at heart theese feelings still remain pure.

On the flipside Nadie „just" loves her. Not romantic, but still with every inch of her heart, that much we can tell.

Obviously thoose two will stay together like carrots and beans for the rest of their lives. So I assume once Ellis gets older she will want the relationship to become romantic.
Who would Nadie be to not accept that?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kokosnuss_PalmeSep 21, 2017 10:33 AM
Oct 3, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2008
I have tried so many times to watch this over many many years, but it is still oen of the worst anime I have seen. Terrible. 2/10 just for the virtue of being an anime.
Mar 7, 2018 2:29 PM
Jul 2013
To sum it up, very good music (Yuki Kajiura) and voice acting, not so good animation, but sadly no real point made. It's enjoyable, but that's pretty much it, nothing exceptional.
Too many anime cliches, with "cute" Lirio being the most annoying one for me.
In my opinion Madlax was the best of the "girls with guns" trilogy.
Oddly enough, I think the best episode in each series was the "odd one", namely:
-in Noir, the one with the Communist ruthless officer turned philanthropist in his old years
-in Madlax, the one with the book detective going to Gazth-Sonika and discovering his past
-in El Cazador, the one with Dr Schneider
Nov 13, 2018 6:26 PM

Nov 2016
It was a fairly enjoybale show, I liked the main duo and their dynamic and some of the catchy OST's.

But the best aspect was obviously the Taco Song.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 24, 2019 7:02 AM

Oct 2012
Huh Rosenberg got reincarnated pretty fast :P

I knew it they're the two Okama xD

I love the ending. Yessir!

I wish a lot of anime did this, their goal might be ended in episode 25
But their story's conclusion didn't really end there.. so one more episode to end it all
"Signature removed"
Feb 28, 2020 8:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so they're back on the road, lot of emotions for the ending.
It was a good show overall :D
May 18, 2020 10:12 AM
Dec 2019
I think this show is a good example of what happens when you nail the main characters and their interactions but everything else is mediocre. The side characters and villains were certainly dull. Blue-Eyes, Ricardo, Lirielle, and Rosenberg did not add much in terms of personality or interesting backstory. The overarching plot was dull with the whole human super weapon gets hunted and can't control her powers only to be saved by love thing. The side stories were alright and were useful more for the development of the main characters and their relationship than being entertaining by virtue of the actual short stories.

So it's a testament to how far having interesting main characters and great chemistry can get you that the show was still pleasant in spite of all this. It really embodies the concept of "It's the journey and the people you're with not the destination". At the same time, it shows the limitations of just having this one great element.
Jul 27, 2020 5:35 PM
Sep 2017
Hi.
Anybody knows if this anime was canceled prematurely?
I think that there are many unanswered questions,for example:
¿What about nadie's past?
¿Why the old woman from the beggining had the stone?
¿What is the relationship between Lirio and Ricardo?
¿Nadie and Ellis are a couple?
If that isn't the case, anybody knows why the final was rushed?
Sep 26, 2020 1:56 PM

Jun 2008
I liked the anime. Some episodes were and 8 (those who involved Ricardo, for the most part), others a 6. So I'll give it a solid 7.

Nov 25, 2020 12:11 AM
May 2016
Now this has given me some crave to go and watch the other two parts of this girls with guns trilogy, really enjoyed the finale and how those two came back was hilarious. The only problem I have is that I still have no clue at all about what's up with Lirio, but I guess it'll always be a mystery.
Great series overall, a solid 7/10
Apr 16, 2021 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
Damn this was such a mixed bag of a show. Ultimately I thought it was fine and somewhat likable but this series is sooooo much longer than its plot is worthy of.

My thoughts are best summarized by the opening paragraph of @NeverKnowsBest26 6/10 MAL review

"Have you ever watched a show that drags out its plot through marginally entertaining but ultimately wasted episodic stories? Haven't we all. Well, here is another one for you, El Cazador de la Bruja. It is a fun "Girls with Guns" anime, with a likable duo at its core, but it certainly eats up more time than it is worth."

Absolutely nails my issues with this show because for all it's positives the series at 26 episodes has an almost laughably thin plot. The same question was asked, the same mystery endlessly teased. Until it all comes to ahead right around episodes 23-25. Everything before that is ultimately padding the majority of the time.

The main duo were likable enough though certainly plain. The regular side cast were fine but for ages we had no idea what the point of them being around even was, again only right at the end was that fully explained. L.A I'm still not sure really had much purpose.

Our villain Rosenberg is kinda weak. He sits out practically the entire middle of the show which proves how little importance there was in that portion of the series. He returns at the end at the destination its taking the girls the entire series to reach. Proclaims his love for Ellis and then fails spectacularly in his goal to control her and her powers.

Anyway I'm rambling somewhat incoherently now. Overall the series was fine, but I certainly felt that despite it being oddly entertaining it was that actual oddity that kept me from really loving it and overall the series reaching its potential. The oddity being again its wafer thin plot when compared to a 650 minute running time.

So yeah 6/10 from me.

Aug 10, 2021 7:29 PM
Dec 2015
Nice episode but I don't think it was even necessary. Nice series overall, but not amazing.
Feb 22, 2022 4:29 AM

Mar 2013
Great episode! Their journey begins anew.

If there were a sequel for this one, I'd watch it.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 3 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 20, 2007

25 by Phobossus »»
Mar 13, 5:46 AM

Poll: » El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 8, 2007

24 by Naho2863 »»
Jan 23, 2:08 PM

Poll: » El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 20, 2007

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 24 Discussion

noelhoi - Sep 27, 2007

20 by Phantom »»
Sep 10, 2021 11:51 AM

Poll: » El Cazador de la Bruja Episode 23 Discussion

noelhoi - Sep 21, 2007

12 by Skydis »»
Aug 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.