Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2013 9:59 PM

Jun 2009
THAT. WAS. GREAT.
I like Shoko suffering.
And I won't even try to predict what's gonna happen next, but I hope Saki says "I do".

From all the shows I'm watching this season, Valvrave has become my favorite. It's just so amusing. Thank you, Sunrise.
Jun 20, 2013 10:02 PM

Jan 2012
Well, it is an anime. Anything can happen! LOL

Congrats?.. I guess
Jun 20, 2013 10:03 PM

Jul 2007
deenman23 said:
Fai said:
deenman23 said:
''Jus tbecause she does not consider it rape, does not make it not rape.''

dude...are you insane? if she WANTED it its NOT rape are you mentaly challenged??rape culture??gtfo pls and stop being stupid

and if you want to get tehnical...SAKI raped haruto because he wasnt him self SHE took advantage of HIM

girl wants sex....boy has lost control and has sex with girl that wants sex.....who took advantage of who?and i find it amusing you are calling saki a liar...please gtfo with ur feminatzi bull shit the internet is no place for freakz

Who took the advantage of who? The one with capability of consent took the advantage of one who was denied his/her capability of consent.

If it starts with no and ends with yes, its still rape.
If it starts with yes and ends with no, its still rape.
If it starts with no and ends with no, its still rape.
If you get girl drunk till she looses her inhibitions, its still rape.
If you get the girl unconscious, so she can't say no its still rape.
If you use blackmail, its still rape.
If her consent or capability of consent is intentionally affected by any kind of drug, its still rape.
If the girl likes you yet you force yourself onto her, its still rape.

In this case both Saki and Haruto were raped by VVV-tan(but they do not realize it yet), since both of their consent to initiate sex was taken away from them. Yet again it does not change the fact that its rape. Girl liking her assaulter or wanting to eventually have sex changes nothing. That's generally what's called victim-blaming - implying that its suddenly allok since "she wanted it" or "She deserved it" or "she provoked it to happen". However such "argumentation" is nothing more than a plain old bigotry coming from patriarchal religious roots of western civilization that has conditioned the society to excuse and ignore rape and abuse.
AhenshihaelJun 20, 2013 10:06 PM
Jun 20, 2013 10:04 PM

Jan 2010
Shih said:
In before Shouko's dad is still alive.

Until you see his body, you'll never know.

And ONLY 74% was destroyed. 26% chance.

Communicating issue? Interference. 26% chance. 26% chance.

How could he not be dead if the whole freaking ship blew up in space? You could see in the background even in the picture centering around his face that it hit literally where he was on the ship.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 10:06 PM
Aug 2009
Fai said:
deenman23 said:

dude...are you insane? if she WANTED it its NOT rape are you mentaly challenged??rape culture??gtfo pls and stop being stupid

and if you want to get tehnical...SAKI raped haruto because he wasnt him self SHE took advantage of HIM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_culture

Congrats for proving my point.

there we go... indeed everyone who says its not rape really should know what rape culture is.
Jun 20, 2013 10:19 PM

Dec 2012
BrownSlush said:
Ep.12 Preview shots:

I think there would be no happy ending for HarutoxSaki in this first cour yet. If you look at the ending lyric:

ELISA, Kakumeiki Valvrave ED2

I’m With You
Lyrics: ELISA
Composition: Shihori
Arrangement: Ookubo Kaoru
Vocals: ELISA

I want to stay with you a little longer.
Don’t leave me behind.

I believe in the miracle of our meeting.

Please, don’t disappear.
Your words still release pain.
I entrust my memories to your tracing hands.

The overflowing tears spill forth.
Why is it that every time I protect something,
I feel a tightening in my heart?
Still want to be close to you – hello, again.

Ah, I’ll be here, passing the days with you.
You’re not alone.
So bright, forever.
My heart…

As the shouting voices are roused
By the rising sun,
All premonitions of the future fade away.

Every bit of sorrow and joy
Never loses its color,
In the place where we shared a destiny.

The overflowing emotions spill forth.
Right now, at the ends of the connections of outer space,
Is humanity being tested?

It’s too late – we’ll believe and find our way.
Ah, we live on, huddled close.
You’re not alone.

Enclosed by an uncertain world,
Moving to what lies beyond an irreplaceable hope…

The promise I exchanged with you
Continues to echo, and I wish I could touch it,
In its unchanging warmth.

The overflowing tears spill forth.
Why is it that every time I protect something,
I feel a tightening in my heart?
Still want to be close to you – hello, again.
Ah, the two of us set out walking together.
You’re not alone.
So bright, forever.
My heart…

The song about THEM

Great misery is awaiting in their future. Prepare for it people
Jun 20, 2013 10:23 PM

Nov 2012
episode 11 and still there are retarded who argue about rape *sigh*
Jun 20, 2013 10:26 PM

Jan 2010
I don't think anyone believes Haruto X Saki will get their happy ending in this season. I'm just hoping they get one eventually.

Also, I tend to not see most anime theme songs as that meaningful to the shows they're in. They get actual famous artists to write and perform these songs, so it's not like the artist knows all that's going to happen in the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2013 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
diyedas said:
I don't think anyone believes Haruto X Saki will get their happy ending in this season. I'm just hoping they get one eventually.

Also, I tend to not see most anime theme songs as that meaningful to the shows they're in. They get actual famous artists to write and perform these songs, so it's not like the artist knows all that's going to happen in the anime.

Actually, they all do, at least the general plot or spirit of the anime. They need it so that the songs are in tune with the general theme, plot, and characters of an anime. Songs have always been a pretty reliable source of predicting the the general direction of an anime
Jun 20, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
deenman23 said:

ShikiAshGrave said:
while i feel bad Very bad when see Shouko tears im very happy haruto propose to saki Roar! u go playa! but really seriously u all so stuck up about haru done with saki=bad in this world sometimes love starts from the bed u know? what is wrong? that haru so raped saki ? i stand my ground thats not rape she agreed midway she can resist more if she not really want it but no this EP confirms it saki loves haru the way she covered shouko call from haru says it all and also what about shouko? don u hear in anime heroes is polygamy master^^
Man you really can't read the atmosphere. If they were to have a future together, the circumstances behind how they got there would cloud it forever.
atmosphere? lol atmosphere huh? every life have its pros and cons things have run their courses been that way since they done the deed no use thinking about the past or ether whats bad whats wrong it already past that time they done it suck it up thats life
Karada wa tsurugi de dekiteiru
Chishio wa tetsu de kokoro wa GARASU
Ikutabi no senjou wo koete fuhai
Tada no ichido mo haisou wa naku
Tada no ichido mo rikai sarenai
Ka no mono wa tsune ni hitori
Tsurugi no oka de shouri ni you
Yue ni shougai ni imi wa naku
Sono karada wa kitto tsurugi de dekiteita
Jun 20, 2013 10:36 PM

Jan 2011
Akanezora said:
McRib said:
I wonder if Shoko will give them a nice "wedding gift"?

OH MAN, IT MADE MY DAY. I'M DONE.

Looking forward to a red wedding! ^ to good.

but seriously this episode was quite good and depressing, being Shoko is suffering at least shes getting some char development same with Akira Jesus at first i thought she was a NEET but the way she freaked out made her brother being a Sis-con far less weirder
Jun 20, 2013 10:40 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was actually like oh my god;;; super epic action and they've been infiltrated!!!

So I guess Haruto is going with the Rukino route?

L-Elf still being adorable

Jun Fukuyama got a few lines this episode!!! Yay!!!!
Jun 20, 2013 10:41 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Jun 20, 2013 10:42 PM

Aug 2012
@ShikiAshGrave Okay, taking your personal views on moving past your past out of the equation(because they are irrelevant) you aren't really understanding how depressing and bitter Saki and Haruto's relationship is. The lyrics to the ED are really accurate to their relationship and are certainly foreshadowing. As was said, there is certain misery awaiting them due to all the circumstances within their relationship, you don't even have to be able to read the obviously melancholic tone to guess that.
Jun 20, 2013 10:43 PM

Sep 2012
Poor Shoko :(
Jun 20, 2013 10:47 PM

Aug 2010
Fai said:
deenman23 said:
Fai said:
deenman23 said:

girl wants sex....boy has lost control and has sex with girl that wants sex.....who took advantage of who?and i find it amusing you are calling saki a liar...please gtfo with ur feminatzi bull shit the internet is no place for freakz

Who took the advantage of who? The one with capability of consent took the advantage of one who was denied his/her capability of consent.

If it starts with no and ends with yes, its still rape.
If it starts with yes and ends with no, its still rape.
If it starts with no and ends with no, its still rape.
If you get girl drunk till she looses her inhibitions, its still rape.
If you get the girl unconscious, so she can't say no its still rape.
If you use blackmail, its still rape.
If her consent or capability of consent is intentionally affected by any kind of drug, its still rape.
If the girl likes you yet you force yourself onto her, its still rape.

In this case both Saki and Haruto were raped by VVV-tan(but they do not realize it yet), since both of their consent to initiate sex was taken away from them. Yet again it does not change the fact that its rape. Girl liking her assaulter or wanting to eventually have sex changes nothing. That's generally what's called victim-blaming - implying that its suddenly allok since "she wanted it" or "She deserved it" or "she provoked it to happen". However such "argumentation" is nothing more than a plain old bigotry coming from patriarchal religious roots of western civilization that has conditioned the society to excuse and ignore rape and abuse.

This show is not providing some deep socio-politico commentary on rape. Haruto got "drunk" and had sex with Saki. The show did it to provide some cheap love triangle drama nothing more. The fact that she is fine, doesn't want Haruto to treat what happened as something to apologize for, and admits she wanted Haruto to "choose her" all show her view on what happened. Again this isn't some deep misdirection of her having a psychological breakdown or her experiencing some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Look at the context of the show for the answer.

What happened is soooo common is romance stories, especially those women enjoy, this shouldn't even be a blip on the rape radar.
Jun 20, 2013 10:50 PM

May 2012
Sashinami tte....

Takahichan should be in dat outfit all teh time.

I'll definitely choose Sakichan.

Sandaa da!

Eru-Erufu's awesome as always.

Rionchan's ushiro got drilled LOOOOL.

Well done, Haruto.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 20, 2013 10:52 PM

Aug 2012
singleturbo said:

What happened is soooo common is romance stories, especially those women enjoy, this shouldn't even be a blip on the rape radar.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Jun 20, 2013 10:53 PM

Jan 2010
AlexTheRiot said:
singleturbo said:

Yes, because romance stories never have rape. -rolls eyes-
Jun 20, 2013 10:57 PM

Dec 2012
katsu044 said:
but seriously this episode was quite good and depressing, being Shoko is suffering at least shes getting some char development same with Akira Jesus at first i thought she was a NEET but the way she freaked out made her brother being a Sis-con far less weirder

She is not just a typical NEET, she has autism which is different more serious condition than NEET
Jun 20, 2013 11:11 PM
Apr 2011
diyedas said:
AlexTheRiot said:
singleturbo said:

On a totally unrelated note, your signature is EPIC.
Jun 20, 2013 11:17 PM

Jan 2010
SCNFan said:
diyedas said:
AlexTheRiot said:
singleturbo said:

On a totally unrelated note, your signature is EPIC.

Ah thank you. 8D That SNK parody was great.
Jun 20, 2013 11:18 PM

Feb 2012
ranzero said:
oh internet, how hilarious you can be

LOL who is coming up with these. They are amazing.
Jun 20, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
ThangLong said:
katsu044 said:

She is not just a typical NEET, she has autism which is different more serious condition than NEET
Which is why i been interested in her character from the start.
Jun 20, 2013 11:27 PM

Jul 2012
Why do I have a feeling that Haruto will be Missing, he leaves the VVV I to go in alone. And the promise we saw Saki talked about in the time skip is the proposal, she will search for Haruto for 200 years T_T. And The VVV I will be control by Saki and Haruto's son/daughter.
Jun 20, 2013 11:32 PM
Dec 2012
ThangLong said:
Actually, they all do, at least the general plot or spirit of the anime. They need it so that the songs are in tune with the general theme, plot, and characters of an anime. Songs have always been a pretty reliable source of predicting the the general direction of an anime

I thought this was pretty evident due to how in tune the songs are with the animation, the emotions, characters and so on. This was amplified when I paid more attention to it in Angel Beats when people would... leave.

Any who, it was another fun episode and I am excited to see more battles in space and in the module, tears, smiles, and awkward romance. I love how it pulls things out of no where, ie. "We are being overtaken and I need to do whatever I can to aid everyone else, but you said Shoko so I am just gonna ask you to marry me."
Jun 20, 2013 11:43 PM
Jan 2012
Has sex once gets married? Seems legit
Jun 20, 2013 11:43 PM
Jun 2013
If you rape a girl whilst possessed your only option is to marry her despite clearly being in love with someone else and you are also fighting in war and you are in space when you propose and the girl you actually love's father just blew up and you are only a teenager and you already told everyone you wern't good enough to be with the other girl. Oh, so you're good enough for me though! GET OUTTA HERES YOU LOUSY SMUCK...i outta punch you right in youse stuupid faaace...
I don't know why she is Italian-American but this is how I imagined it.
Jun 20, 2013 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
joshua_mai said:
Why do I have a feeling that Haruto will be Missing, he leaves the VVV I to go in alone. And the promise we saw Saki talked about in the time skip is the proposal, she will search for Haruto for 200 years T_T. And The VVV I will be control by Saki and Haruto's son/daughter.

precisely,i thought so this
Jun 20, 2013 11:47 PM

Aug 2010
diyedas said:
AlexTheRiot said:
singleturbo said:

I'm talking about events that form the basis of about 80% of shoujos w/ sex in them (broody and hot stranger "forces" the homely everygirl into sex and she falls in love). Those aren't rape either. It is just meant to be dramatic and to play on a female's fantasy of being dominated and whisked away by some handsome stranger. Female targeted romances are FULL of these sort of things, way more than any male targeted romances.

It is just fiction.
Jun 20, 2013 11:51 PM

Feb 2011
I'm thinking that L-elf already knew that Dorssian have taken Shoko's Dad as hostage that's why L-elf gave the plans to Satomi and tell him to follow everything on it, to make sure everything is going according to the plan. And the reason why L-elf pulls out his gun is probably.

He is trying to harm her if Shoko tries to contact Haruto and let him know that Dorssian have taken her Dad as a hostage. If Haruto hears that he will definitely refused to use harakiri blade to wipe the entire army and the colony is unable to proceed to the Moon. Oh well :( Shoko is going to fall in despair and join Dorssian army later on as a revenge on Haruto i guess lol.

I'm surprised that Haruto propose marriage on Saki at the end. I definitely can't wait what will happen in the next episode!
Jun 20, 2013 11:59 PM
May 2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Haruto should've save Shoko's dad!! Now he's dead!! IT'S OVER FOR SHOKO! IT'S OVER! Talked about bad ending!

Now what's gonna happen next? He's now under Saki's side (He wants to marry her?! REALLY?!) & how Shoko is gonna feel about this?! only 1 more episodes left!
JafriZinJun 21, 2013 12:04 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:05 AM
Nov 2011
JeffreyZin said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Haruto should've save Shoko's dad!! Now he's dead!! IT'S OVER FOR SHOKO! IT'S OVER! Talked about bad ending!

Now what's gonna happen next? He's now under Saki's side (He wants to marry her?! REALLY?!) & how Shoko is gonna feel about this?! only 1 more episodes left!

u shud be narrator XD
Jun 21, 2013 12:07 AM
May 2012
Mubashwer said:
u shud be narrator XD

Wait, why do I care?! I can speak my mind whatever I want because...

I can't believe what I just witnessed. Every anime gets me feeling like this.
JafriZinJun 21, 2013 12:11 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:22 AM

Jan 2013
Kills the father of the girl he (once) loved and proposes to another girl he raped.

Valvrave world is peaceful today, just as usual.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 21, 2013 12:25 AM
Nov 2011
JeffreyZin said:
Mubashwer said:
u shud be narrator XD

As for me, I am really happy for Haruto X Saki. Most of the times, almost always, the Protagonist does not end up with the girl I like. Hopefully, this time it will be different. Shouko is just an uninteresting one-dimensional character.... whereas Saki is an just awesome complex character... This season has been soo good with Attack on the Titan, Yahari Ore no Seishun.., Valvrave, Hataraku no Maou etc
Jun 21, 2013 12:26 AM

Jan 2013
Mubashwer said:
JeffreyZin said:
Mubashwer said:
u shud be narrator XD

As for me, I am really happy for Haruto X Saki. Most of the times, almost always, the Protagonist does not end up with the girl I like. Hopefully, this time it will be different. Shouko is just an uninteresting one-dimensional character.... whereas Saki is an just awesome complex character... This season has been soo good with Attack on the Titan, Yahari Ore no Seishun.., Valvrave, Hataraku no Maou etc

I feel confident that Shoko is gonna change her character and become some yandere or dark whatever shit.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 21, 2013 12:30 AM
Dec 2012
srwgfan said:
I'm thinking that L-elf already knew that Dorssian have taken Shoko's Dad as hostage that's why L-elf gave the plans to Satomi and tell him to follow everything on it, to make sure everything is going according to the plan. And the reason why L-elf pulls out his gun is probably.

L-Elf can predict just about every Dorssian move and Shoko is a mere pawn in his game, so he took her to another room for the conference because he didn't know how she would respond to their trump card. I feel he was going to shoot her if she tried to deviate from his plan because it would risk a key strike against the Dorssians. If Shoko was willing to throw such a needed move, then he would have put her down in cold blood and blame it on Cain/random Dorssian invading grunt.
Jun 21, 2013 12:46 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, nothing is going good for Shoko AT ALL.

Shoko's dad is killed by Haruto unwarily, Haruto rapes another girl without her knowing, and she plans to (i assume) confess to Haruto while he just asked for Saki's hand in marriage. All on top of the several death flags placed on her throughout the series. All her luck must've been used up when she survived that laser blast.

I mean I can see why Haruto would marry Saki. But I still think he doesn't have romantic feelings for Saki. It just probably makes sense since Saki seems lonely and is the only person who "understands" Haruto the most, with the whole Valvrave curse and all.
option-ivJun 21, 2013 12:49 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:47 AM

Jan 2013
Not that funny, but still...

Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 21, 2013 12:53 AM
Nov 2011
Season Finale Preview:

I have a feeling something happens to Haruto.. MIA or sth
Jun 21, 2013 12:56 AM

Aug 2008
This is one hell of a death flag. I wonder if they will really kill Rukino in the middle of the show.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 21, 2013 1:13 AM

Jul 2009
keeenu060 said:
Pure speculation, but I think Haruto's Valvrave will get hijacked while he's out. That Cain guy will probably somehow be compatible with that Valvrave, judging from the closing of the anime

The way I understand it, the Valvraves is that they are bound to the individual that activates the unit, or in other words, the pilot and the machine become one, and the machine rejects all others who attempt to use it. That was L-Elf's concern about having only most qualified people become the pilots. Cain will probably try to get in an inactive unit, maybe that #6 purple one.

Anyway, this was a great episode. I just felt the awkwardness between Saki and Haruto, where there was the elephant in the room that both dared not speak of, and their conflicted feelings. We got a little more character development for Akira, too. She seems to have either extreme social anxiety or maybe she's an autistic girl.

It was probably the most touching moment of the show so far when I saw Shoko watch as she was unable to help her father, having to deal with the burden of what L-Elf had just told her moments prior. I have this weird suspicion that L-Elf is starting to have feelings for her. However, I feel even more strongly now that Shoko is going to lose it at some point.

And that end. Well, that's gonna be one messy divorce. XD But seriously, Saki has a strong reason to say yes -- she has this longing need to feel cared about and accepted, even by the wrong person. But maybe she'll come to her senses and slap Haruto around a bit in response. Or maybe... she never gets to answer because of an interruption, leaving the issue hanging until the autumn season.

Also, for my shipping pleasure, I'm imaging Haruto x Saki, L-Elf x Shoko, and Thunder x Kyuuma.
誰も、未来を信じない
Jun 21, 2013 1:16 AM
Feb 2013
ThangLong said:
bastek66 said:

poor girl ;_;

Oh Poor Shoko, Haruto you bastard, look what have you done to your childhood friend.
Jun 21, 2013 1:22 AM

Oct 2008
Antanaru said:
This is one hell of a death flag. I wonder if they will really kill Rukino in the middle of the show.

Rukino actually appears in that timeskip in the future (like 200 years in the future) in ep 7, so definitely not.
Jun 21, 2013 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
Shouko seeing her father die right in front of her was pretty sad. Meanwhile Haruto proposes to Rukino. It wasn't because they previously had sex right? Definitely some love triangle problems. An alright episode. It just feels as if I've seen these things happen in other anime, nothing really new.
3/5
Jun 21, 2013 2:22 AM

Apr 2008
Wow this episode and that ending. Lol. I find this show is getting more entertaining with each episode.

Jun 21, 2013 2:29 AM

Apr 2013
Cabron said:
Not that funny, but still...

its funny 'cuz he is raping her in that gif, right? its the whole sperm getting into the egg thing right? or am i just reading too much into this?
/sarcasm
EpicboyZJun 21, 2013 2:35 AM
Jun 21, 2013 2:43 AM

May 2012
HARUTO X SAKI PREVAILS! <3 YEA BOI! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 21, 2013 2:46 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
1. This anime makes me extreme facepalm all the time.. This anime is simply FREAKING ANNOYING.. I dont know what.. just something annoys me..
2. Aww Shoko
3. Marry with Rukino T_T ..why... I'm more fond of Shoko x Haruto
4. Valverave reacted to "marriage" im guessing somekind of fusion is upcoming ? Mecha fusion I mean..
5. Split seasons huh.. 1st season will end in 2 different possible ways
Theory one - Continuing off the "marriage" the mechas will get another buff or fuse and save the day.
Theory 2 - Plottwist by most of the people dying..depression etc.. basically a "bad end"
So season 2 would be about Haruto creating new "nation, force" and getting revenge.

Now let me get this straight. I like this anime alot, But there is SOMETHING that is really pissing me off.. I'm not sure what.. maybe the non-stop twists.. or the whole progression itself?

This anime also gave me somehow "Code Geass" feal.. which is 1 of fav anime.. Mby that also is part of annoyance for me.. oh well who knows.... 1 week more and lets see how the first season will conclude.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.