Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 9, 2009 8:31 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 14:"A Song is Heard"

Mildly amusing episode.

Highlights:

Seraphim Gundam gimmick finally lands a kill for tieria against a character that should had been killed back in EP 13.

Ribbons finally reveals himself to Setsuna as the 0 Gundam pilot that spared his life years ago in Krugis even though this has been known for months already thanks to the novel.

Setsuna beats ali thanks to 0-Raizer Trans-am(Not piloting skills)

New Mobile Armor for Louise.

Terrible Macross/Newtype moment with Marina and her song.

Graham's new Samurai Ahead mobile suit is ready.

Rating 3/5

The only thing that saved the OP was the first few seconds, song does not fit 00.

TechnicsMKIIJan 11, 2009 4:31 AM
Jan 11, 2009 1:21 AM

Jun 2008
DeltaPlus said:
The only thing that saved the OP was the first few seconds, song does not fit 00.

I agree, the song is not very fitting, although it's not a bad song itself. The animation though.... WHY THE NEKKIDNESS?! to make up for the lack of it in season 1?!

However, it seems confirmed that Anew's b00bs are real, and Tieria's flat chest is flat (lol@that scene). Lyle gets an extra-long scene, and KATI IS NOT IN IT!! (and neither is Shirin or even Sumeragi...))

----

Seeing Seravee "give birth" was kinda.. disturbing, as are those hands that pop out of everywhere DX

Tieria crying out "BOKU GA NINGEN DA!" D'awwwwwwww

Alle gets more lines this ep (is it just me, or does he sound kinda different...O_o). Though it's confirmed that Marie is the lunch lady now >_>

Marina is slowly transforming into Lacus. The princess thing/public figure, the children, meeting the Hero, now the singling. Next she's gonna take care of the injured Hero (and nurse him back to health), what's next, lead Katharon on a crusade for peace and broadcast messages of peace around the world?! XDD

I don't mind the song actually. She's actually doing something useful for a change. And Setsuna hearing her song... Macross F?! (who moved the organ outside anyway? the kids? XD)

Lyle/Anew development, they're on first-name basis.. seems that Anew is the curtain-woman...

Finally get to see Divine, who's like Bring with a haircut (same voice?)

Billy's gonna die, we saw a photo of him and his (not) lover. Even if he ripped it up, he can't rip up the deathflag!

Yay Misutah action next ep?! it seems that he's still Setsuna's main rival, from the opening how he's clashing with Setsuna at the end...

Is Ali dead? probably not. yay get to see Hilling next ep!
MapleRoseJan 11, 2009 1:24 AM
Jan 11, 2009 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
the OP is so gay....
Jan 11, 2009 2:35 AM

Jul 2008
Frito said:
the OP is so gay....

Dude, Stereopony is awesome. I like this song the more I hear it, and the cut they chose for Gundam works especially well I think. At least with the animation. The series? Who knows, maybe we'll figure out why later. Anyhoo, I prefer this to Hakanaku and UVERworld so neh! Also, Sumeragi is nowhere to be found in that OP. Death is imminent.

Oh well, back in a few hours with more commentz after subz lulz
BakayaroJan 11, 2009 2:50 AM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 11, 2009 2:51 AM

Oct 2008
man i just realized that seraphim gundam and seravee are two machines with one pilot. therefore opening up the possibility of having another pilot ride with the purple guy. possibly anew......??...??/.... both can have one each. this theory derives from the fact that the archer and arios both require pilots and we know how will pilot the archer and same goes to 00. cherudim is still with haro; nothing will break that bond.

seraphim=win

jenny craig=win

vague lockon like his brother=lost, wtf. can you at least be different

one armed setsuna vs ali=win

ribbons and his love for light green=win

naked OP=awesome, sexy sexy!

song=gay

5 mins of allelujah=meh

lyle not doing anything after his heroics=lost

bring=lost, what a dumb turd.

seraphim's boobie press=win, sneaky bastard.

bakayaro=lost, loves the song too much

biggest loser ever to ever grace gundam 00!!!!!

SERAVEE!!

congrats you just lost 22 tonnes of deadweight and it actually killed something.
Jan 11, 2009 3:44 AM
Apr 2008
I guess Setsuna is going down the traditional route of not killing but disabling mobile suits instead.

And OMG, wreckage of Pteo... Eh wait, where's the main body?

Seraphim Gundam. I just hope that the Seraphim System won't just appear once just like the TRIAL System for Nadleeh (i.e. used & eventually unusable by Tieria). Then again I see the symbolism of Seravee Gundam with Seraphim - 6 hands = 6 wings.

MapleRose said:
Marina is slowly transforming into Lacus. The princess thing/public figure, the children, meeting the Hero, now the singling. Next she's gonna take care of the injured Hero (and nurse him back to health), what's next, lead Katharon on a crusade for peace and broadcast messages of peace around the world?! XDD

Is Ali dead? probably not. yay get to see Hilling next ep!

At least I feel that the princess-turned-songbird's gonna do something.

& Ali? I think that's the 2nd close-to-death situation he ever went into.
Jan 11, 2009 5:36 AM

Jul 2007
For starters OP and song fit quite good. Some visuals at start not fitting the tempo of the song, but overall quite good slower-type OP. Would have been even better if they did not try to cram up so much scenes into one op sequence though.

Now onto episode:

- Loved Ian's reaction.
- The exchange between Setsuna, Ribbons and Ali was great.
- Finally someone beat up Ali. I don't care - skills or machine - that bastard had it coming and I am sad that he is not dead.
- Setsuna sparing Ali - who else thinks it will come back to him biting in the ass?
- Seraphim = WIN.
- Graham's new suit - Double WIN. A TurnX to Setsuna's TurnA, maybe?
- Setsuna's and Marina's Newtype development - I like, although knowing the luck of newtype-scue pairings in UC....why do I think that one of them will die?

Preview has some interesting bits too

As for Marina - oh please. She was realistically doing nothing - people ranted. now she is doing something - people still rant. Some people will never be happy.

darkxdestiny said:
I guess Setsuna is going down the traditional route of not killing but disabling mobile suits instead.

GaySEED and GaySEEDDestiny =/= tradition.

DeltaPlus said:

Setsuna beats ali thanks to 0-Raizer Trans-am(Not piloting skills)

Lies. The fact that Setsuna even managed to pilot 00Raiser and defeat an opponent AFTER being shot, speaks a lot on that boy's improvement.
AhenshihaelJan 11, 2009 6:11 AM
Jan 11, 2009 6:09 AM

Sep 2007
I can't described this episode at all, it is awesome.

YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE GANDAMS SO WE PUT A GANDAM IN YOUR GANDAM SO YOU CAN FIGHT WHILE YOU FIGHT

Highlight of the episode lawl
Jan 11, 2009 9:30 AM

May 2008
Ian's reaction to arrival on Earth is lol; pretty much one of the few light moments so far

Pilot behind O Gundam is a little predictable to me. Well that is RX-78 he is Amuro Ray afterall lol

Seraphim behind Seravee. I wonder what other functions it has though.
Jan 11, 2009 10:00 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
I lol at Ian's reaction too....

We finally get to see more revelations on the GN Particles. Very ending song even though it will probably not be permanent....

MapleRose said:

I don't mind the song actually. She's actually doing something useful for a change. And Setsuna hearing her song... Macross F?! (who moved the organ outside anyway? the kids? XD)

It's the GNP from O Riser....
wakka9caJan 11, 2009 10:04 AM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 11, 2009 10:53 AM

Mar 2008
hmm, watched the raw, will post again later after i see subs. i wasnt sure about the new op because its so different from the previous ones, but it does have the right feel for the last op in the show, and its an alright song, so why not?

poor Ian, that was a bit of a shock. some shock for setsuna too with the revelation of who was piloting the 0 gundam (ok, the novelization already told us that, but hey, not everyone reads :)).

Marina finally starts getting tied back into the action, which makes me happy, fight with Ali, which is fun as usual, and mr. bushido/graham gets his new mobile suit. i'm looking forward to seeing marina finally with setsuna again next episode
Jan 11, 2009 12:21 PM

Oct 2008
Tai having guts doesn't mean he has skills?!!?!
Jan 11, 2009 12:53 PM

Nov 2007
Not really a fan of the new OP, other than Saji + Louise, Otherwise bring the old one back.

Thank God Ian didnt die, hes one of my favorite characters in the series, I also lold when he woke up.

Tiera's fight scene was nice.

GOD I FUCKING RAGED AT SETSUNA FOR LETTING ALI ESCAPE AGAIN.
KY791Jan 11, 2009 12:58 PM
\
Jan 11, 2009 1:06 PM

Oct 2008
Yep that's whatthe escape pod is for... If you watch the op closely you will see miss Kazakhstan crying.
Jan 11, 2009 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
When Setsuna was about to stab Ali's gundam, and he heard a voice say Setsuna was that supposed to be Marina? I don't quite get what the song, and him hearing her voice signifies.. maybe it will make more sense when the subs come out. To me this could mean he's realizing what she has been saying about he's more then just a weapon and revenge isn't the way to go about things? Just my hypothesis I guess, I'm not sure. I'm hoping it's nothing lame and romantic, didn't seem that way though :)
Jan 11, 2009 2:22 PM

Jul 2008
Subs have been out for like an hour :p

AsianQuickSilver said:
GOD I FUCKING RAGED AT SETSUNA FOR LETTING ALI ESCAPE AGAIN.

Can't say I necessarily raged at him, as much as stopping because, "LOL MARINA. I CAN'T FIGHT. WAR IS BAD, MMMKAY?". Setsuna has such a rock hard resolve. This said, I never, ever want to hear Marina sing again. I mean, I understand the mass amount of GN Particles produces some strange effects, but please.

Ribbons was interesting, albeit a little expected. Not necessarily predictable, but it fits in decently. Kinda upset Saachez makes it away, but it'll just make the coming episodes that much more interesting. Especially considering he's short a mech now, so I wonder how they'll fit him in, especially with Mr. Bushido(<3) back in the picture.

All-in-all, a pretty decent episode. Seraphim was pretty badass too, and it also explains the face on Seravee's back >.> Also, did All finish off his target too?

Jan 11, 2009 3:04 PM

Feb 2008
Feldt in OP is

Jan 11, 2009 3:06 PM

Jan 2008
The end of the episode was terrible. Not only did it have the usual 00 Raiser hax making Setsuna able to equal/beat Ali when he by no rights has the ability or skill to be able to do so, but when he can even take the bastard out, Setsuna wastes it because 00 Raiser Trans-Am's hax is making him trip balls and listen to freaking singing.

00 Raiser is really the cancer killing the credibility this show had.
Jan 11, 2009 3:43 PM

Nov 2007
need an episode where they aren't constantly on the defensive from A-LAWS. New mobile suit after new mobilse suit is just meh.

the opening wasn't fitting and really did kinda suck. Marrina is getting annoying, I didn't mind her before but she's doing nothing useful. how could they hear her singing in a ship and a gundam while she's on the ground wtf?

hopefully bring is dead. it's great tieria wasn't just a big pile of dead weight for once. I'm sure Setsuna will seem more shake up next ep, after the gundam saving him was his biggest motivation.
Jan 11, 2009 5:06 PM

Oct 2007
Orange-kun said:
Feldt in OP is

lol. qft. best part of the op.

this episode had me hooked until the last 2 minutes when marina chimed in with her song. i mean, i know nothing about gundam is realistic, but you're telling me that a.) she pulled the freaking piano out from the bunker into the middle of the desert and b.) everyone in a 10 mile radius could hear it? that's just ridiculous.

gundam also has a ridiculous amount of dead weight characters. they need to cut that cast down.

mystik said:
hopefully bring is dead. it's great tieria wasn't just a big pile of dead weight for once. I'm sure Setsuna will seem more shake up next ep, after the gundam saving him was his biggest motivation.

agreed. it seems like every time he fights he never hits anyone with his huge cannon and then gets beat the hell up, because his mobile suit is so bulky and his weapons take so long to charge. so it was pretty cool to see the seraphim suit.
Jan 11, 2009 5:08 PM

Dec 2007
Diverging from like everyone's opinion here
and I'm gonna say that Gundam 00 is just about perfect right now
a perfect combination of sheer awesomeness and a great story

OP grew on me, and I like it now

*puts up flame defenses*
Jan 11, 2009 5:40 PM

Jul 2008
Tekky99 said:
OP grew on me, and I like it now

*puts up flame defenses*
*thumbs up*

Jan 11, 2009 5:51 PM

May 2008
rabbitpoets said:
this episode had me hooked until the last 2 minutes when marina chimed in with her song. i mean, i know nothing about gundam is realistic, but you're telling me that a.) she pulled the freaking piano out from the bunker into the middle of the
desert and b.) everyone in a 10 mile radius could hear it? that's just ridiculous.

I got the impression that 00 was doing it's quantum everyone-is-connected effect since Trans-Am was activated at the time. Marina was thinking strongly about Setsuna, which is why he suddenly heard her voice cry out his name. He / the 00 picked up on it since they are also connected by teh power of <3. So, they got mind-mish-mashed and Marina's intention to sing out for everyone got a broadcast boost and suddenly everyone was hearing little children in their heads.
chicanerousJan 11, 2009 5:59 PM
Jan 11, 2009 5:51 PM

Jul 2006
I thought the OP was just fine.

I thought it was an awesome episode.
-Ribbons piloting the 0 Gundam came as a surprise. I thought they were going to keep that part of the series a mystery, guess not.
-I wonder if Setsuna is going to suffer some kind of infection from the gunshot. After Ali fired his gun, red particles were shown.
-I thought they were going to finally kill Ali, but something happened to Setsuna. (the only part that made me go "=\")
-I hope that one innovator guy is dead. All the innovators have been escaping death. It's getting kind of annoying.
-Seraphim Gundam = Awesome.
-I don't know who, but either Lyle or Anew is not trustworthy.

Jan 11, 2009 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah this was a pretty nice episode for once it didn't have Ubered up MS/Gundams gang banging up on a single one. And to those who think Sestuna only won because of the AMS Drive, he only used it to dish out the final blow to make Ali run for the hills.

Seraphim shown, only if used more often. Allelujah really needs more time in the episodes too.

I personally think the OP is pretty nice. Sorry to disappoint but not every anime gets awesome be being pure hardcore, cuz well then not as many people get into it.

Tho the OP sets in a emotional setting which makes me think that there willl be some serious losses to come. Not in the battle loss but as in sub/main characters being killed overall.
Jan 11, 2009 6:42 PM

Dec 2008
Cool ep, the new opening is better than the previous and tieria finally kills someone. I'm kind of sad though that is was Bring because he was one of the cooler looking Innovators. Sadly enough his" Lockon" replacement's hair style isn't as cool. :(

And yay, Setsuna has that "the fact that I'm the main character will make me triumphant" phase going for him again and I refuse to accept him as a better pilot than Ali nor Graham who gets a new flag(which is awesome).

Btw Seraphim is cool and all, but it looks too much like Exaburu from Another Century's Episode 3. but then again all of the Exaburu variations look like the Celestial being gundams anyways.

And I thought Ali's miniature gn pistol was pretty funny/cool and I had a feeling that Ribbons was a pilot of some sort. How boring would it be to have a main villain that couldn't pilot?

Edit: Does anyone else see the two Empress pilots with exact same color schemes for Gates/Rosemia and Mour/Jerid from Zeta gundam Baund Doc-wise?
Zehel00Jan 11, 2009 7:08 PM

Jan 11, 2009 6:45 PM

Oct 2007
chicanerous said:
rabbitpoets said:
this episode had me hooked until the last 2 minutes when marina chimed in with her song. i mean, i know nothing about gundam is realistic, but you're telling me that a.) she pulled the freaking piano out from the bunker into the middle of the
desert and b.) everyone in a 10 mile radius could hear it? that's just ridiculous.

I got the impression that 00 was doing it's quantum everyone-is-connected effect since Trans-Am was activated at the time. Marina was thinking strongly about Setsuna, which is why he suddenly heard her voice cry out his name. He / the 00 picked up on it since they are also connected by teh power of <3. So, they got mind-mish-mashed and Marina's intention to sing out for everyone got a broadcast boost and suddenly everyone was hearing little children in their heads.

hmm, good explanation actually. that would make sense. but i thought Setsuna needed the O-riser to do that whole collective unconsciousness thing. And isn't the O-riser parked in the Ptolemy?

either way, i thought it was a cheap cop-out. they're pushing the marina x setsuna angle sort of hard, and i just don't see anything there.
Jan 11, 2009 7:10 PM

Jun 2008
Heh I've been fucking depressed trying to down all of this shit I've started so I almost had an orgasm watching this. I skipped the song though so don't know about that.

00 is great. (I think generally I bitch about something...this post has none so yeah the whole song thing and letting Ali-Al Saachez go was bullshit - wtf is wrong with his name? That's like mexican not middle eastern...)

Jan 11, 2009 7:51 PM

Apr 2008
OP was good but Marina's song completely ruined the mood of the episode
Jan 11, 2009 8:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Taihaku said:
OP was good but Marina's song completely ruined the mood of the episode

no. that song sung by the children was what really made this episode good. such a touching and symbolic song....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 11, 2009 8:07 PM

Jul 2008
rabbitpoets said:
chicanerous said:
rabbitpoets said:

hmm, good explanation actually. that would make sense. but i thought Setsuna needed the O-riser to do that whole collective unconsciousness thing. And isn't the O-riser parked in the Ptolemy?

either way, i thought it was a cheap cop-out. they're pushing the marina x setsuna angle sort of hard, and i just don't see anything there.

Best explanation ever, too bad Saji wasn't there to dock (while angsting).

I agree, I'm just not feeling the ship at all. Aside from opposing characters and Setsuna's ~Oh, I'll do the fighting for you<3. Or perhaps I'm just sort of biased against Marina, because tbh I find her really useless.

AND her song stopping Setsuna from killing Prince Ali was the most irritating frustrating thing that happened. Other than that, I thought it was a great ep.
Too bad about Bring though.
Jan 11, 2009 10:16 PM

Aug 2008
WTF!!! WAS THAT SING STOP Setuna from killing Ali im done with 00 i was loving the season but now i done i the the 00 raisor telepathy bothered me at first but now im done with a bullshit esk cliffhanger if Sunrise didnt want Ali to die he shouldnt have been even in this episode
Jan 12, 2009 12:04 AM

Aug 2007
Episode made of lol in the end...OP is purty...innovators have crappy names. The power of music! and of course...Billy! xD
Jan 12, 2009 1:05 AM

May 2008
November3leven said:
WTF!!! WAS THAT SING STOP Setuna from killing Ali im done with 00 i was loving the season but now i done i the the 00 raisor telepathy bothered me at first but now im done with a bullshit esk cliffhanger if Sunrise didnt want Ali to die he shouldnt have been even in this episode

It makes it look even worst when he also had the chance to kill Ribbons.
Jan 12, 2009 1:28 AM
Apr 2008
Isn't it a trend in most (if not all) mecha anime that the main hero chooses to fight without killing people? It's like as though that's the highest level of fighting in mecha (not to mention pilots who just attack mindlessly, those who can dodge, & those with "hax" abilities to kill are also part of the trend in the levels of mecha piloting).

& it's fine to know that there's still a handful of people who don't know Ribbons was in CB. At least the writers take note of that. But I would like to see the real reason why he let Setsuna be a Meister almost a decade ago.
Jan 12, 2009 1:35 AM

Jan 2008
Horrible OP taken straight from some harem anime = FAIL
Marina singing some lame song making baby Jesus cry = FAIL
Awesome fighting sequences = WIN

Overall, 3/5.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Jan 12, 2009 3:03 AM

Sep 2007
Its sad people keep bashing Gundam-kun even though it is obvious he has significantly improve his piloting skill. Look at how he shoot the fangs and how he do the wtf move that makes Ali go "WAT"

I dont deny Ali is a great pilot, maybe the greatest in 00 but Setsuna is not as bad as you guys make it out to be

On a side note, I thought the OP is quite good, not really comparable to Ash Like Snow but meh, at least the scene shown is good :D
Jan 12, 2009 4:22 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, new OP. It's not really all that bad though.

Anyway, I gotta give Setsuna credit since he actually has shown some signs of improvement, given that he was still able to pilot the 00 Raiser with an injured shoulder. Although, yeah, the difference in power between the 00 Raiser and the Arche is still wide. And finally we get to see the hidden form of Seravee. I had a hunch that the face on its back wasn't just some kind of design. The Seraphim was great, and I hope Bring really is dead (I'd be very surprised if he'd still be alive after taking those twin laser cannon shots at point blank range.

Looks like there will be more of Graham "Bushido" Aker and his new mobile suit. Finally... Now maybe things will get more interesting.
Jan 12, 2009 10:15 AM

Feb 2008
Darn Setsuna for ignoring Nena <_<

Jan 12, 2009 10:27 AM

Jul 2007
November3leven said:

Now imagine if Ali kills someone important in upcomming episodes - oh the drama for Setsuna, "if only I did not hesitate back then..."

Shinigami_Grahf said:
The end of the episode was terrible. Not only did it have the usual 00 Raiser hax making Setsuna able to equal/beat Ali when he by no rights has the ability or skill to be able to do so, but when he can even take the bastard out, Setsuna wastes it because 00 Raiser Trans-Am's hax is making him trip balls and listen to freaking singing.
00 Raiser is really the cancer killing the credibility this show had.

00 Raiser is the balancing point, which evens out 4 suits VS a wolrd-wide army. Its no more overpowered than Exia in previous season - group tactics would be enough to overpower it.

The difference between Exia and 00 Raiser is that, unlike Exia, 00 Raiser is portrayed as important part of Aeolia's plan and as something "godly". In fact this episode makes me think that Setsuna won't have it forever, most likely, in the endgame battle setsuna will end up piloting O Gundam.

And enough with all that bullshit that "only because of tech he won". Setsuna of now is way different from the Setsuna of Season 1. You want it or not, but had the Exia VS Ali battle from first season happened now, Setsuna would be able to at least even out the battlefield, if not win. Lets face it - with a fucking gunshot wound, he was able to do all sorts of crazy stuff, barrel roll Ali and etc.

At least, he is now equal with Graham. The difference from Ali, Sergei and the Gundam pilots of other universes, is that Setsuna evolved through the story.

He went from someone who acted against every order and could not shoot a simple hellion while in superior suit into someone who is a bit more concentrated and actually can hit targets with ranged attacks and do Graham-like mobile suit moves.

Even if its not stated in storyline, Setsuna grows with every battle, with every day, with every episode.
Jan 12, 2009 12:16 PM
Jun 2007
izzat you over thar Kawamori? are you finished with the Macross F movie already that you decided to worm your way on this franchise? xD

first things first, shitty new OP is shitty. its even worse than the previous one.

second, I found myself laughing at just how one-dimensional and flat almost all of the characters that were in this episode were. A-LAWS still striving for eternal peace? GTFO. Innovators aren't all that better since they say the same shit over and over again that being redundant is an understatement. Billy was incredibly cliche with tearing the photo. probably because Sumeragi never put out even after all this time. D:

/rant

that said, the action was decent overall. though the explanation of the Ptolemaios escaping from the ambush required a longer suspension of disbelief. given that they were depleted in GN Particles, a tad bit mentally exhausted after taking out Memento Mori, that they were able to escape using smoke? seriously? given that the Innovators had the element of surprise, and their "supposed" intelligence would be enough to one-up Sumeragi's tactical prowess.

3/5 decent action but was dragged down by shitty characterization.
Jan 12, 2009 12:26 PM
Nov 2008
song is nice..but NOT FITTING for gundam...bad choice..
i liked the setsuna,ali,ribbons moment...
i disliked maria..i felt such a lacus deja-vu while hearing that song..the fact that the song reached everyone miles away is a little....wtf..??...the fact that ali escaped AGAIN...God...how many times is sunrise gonna do this..too many characters....not enough screen time...this ep proved to me what ali is in gundam 00..a guy appearing outta nowhere and passing setsuna..picking a fight and then escaping AGAIN...can't he just..idk..die or smth..? ...i hated the lyle and anew moment..STAY AWAY FROM HIM..HE'S FELDT'S..[ if she didn't get neil..at least lyle..no? ] ...also...i kinda got sick of the OMG-SUDDENLY-APPEARING-NEW-BETTERIMPROVED-WEAPONS ..too many in just a few ep..my head spins ..X__X......3/5 for me this time
Jan 12, 2009 1:06 PM
Jun 2008
ok, i could not read all the comments before this because they were too many :|
The OP i like it... especially after hearing it multiple times.
what is the next ED going to be? that Marina song plz >.>?

Finally it was the chance to kill Ali... everyone knows how rare, precious that moment was. However Marina stopped it... it is a big deal. Turning back right now? knowing Ali... no idea what he is going to do.

Innovators start dying?? Isn't that like start slaying Gods? They were only for show ...

and what the hell is so special about Crossroad and the Louis??? What do they have that any other ordinary man does not... She is gonna pilots a Godlike Machine.

and the celestial beings machine regeneration, reparation system is weight too fast... I don't think they even have a source of power :S nvm this

and there are tons of lame things goes off the obvious reaction especially during the fight... like staring in surprise, following and showing to your enemy.
Jan 12, 2009 1:10 PM
Aug 2007
i was expacting something good from the new op but it just sucks...

Seraphim Gundam looks cool, i really hope that sunrise won't disappoint me with this gundam.

I HATE MARRINA!
Jan 12, 2009 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
Weak filler, so many things do not make sense... So bad, the last 8 or 10 episodes were actually interesting but 00 is coming back to its bad habits in this episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 12, 2009 3:07 PM

Nov 2007
Seraphim, nice too bad the guy wasn't taken out D: but wow who knew Ribbons was piloting that suit O_O, unexpected.
Jan 12, 2009 3:53 PM

Oct 2007
"I am human"

ORLY!?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jan 12, 2009 6:12 PM

Jan 2009
Frito said:
man i just realized that seraphim gundam and seravee are two machines with one pilot. therefore opening up the possibility of having another pilot ride with the purple guy. possibly anew......??...??/.... both can have one each. this theory derives from the fact that the archer and arios both require pilots and we know how will pilot the archer and same goes to 00. cherudim is still with haro; nothing will break that bond.

they didnt call it gundam DOUBLE zero for nothing they showcase DOUBLE ideas

allelujah has a double personality hallelujah
lockon has a double or a twin brother
tierra has a double gundam always
setsuna has a double GN Drive on his gundam

and now piloting in double or double pairing on fights is not impossible too just like you mention

and is tierra gonna stay as a weak innovator i mean hes so weak that he didnt even know how to used his quantum brainwaves (maybe) or his quantum brainwaves is just so weak if he goes on like this he might end up dead later
Jan 13, 2009 1:23 AM
Apr 2008
i think the pressure on Celestial being is awesome im loving the pressure fights . as For thread OP who said setsuna only won becuase his trans- am not his piloting skills did you miss the bit where Setsuna is fighting with his injured shoulder performing menouvers without trans am ..?
Jan 13, 2009 2:11 AM

Jul 2008

Big pic of lulz. Spoiler so I don't destroy teh threadz.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.