Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 10, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2012
Alfonse said:
Should not have asked this question. I should have known that I would've gotten a plethora of sub elitism comments bashing dubs and/or Funimation in general; this is the anime fanbase after all, and on MAL, no less. Now this thread has essentially turned to a sub/dub war.

Where is the war? Liking subbed anime is not elitism I wish people wouldn't make such sweeping generalizations. The basic fact is the Japanese side has way more money and more people trying to do it, you are literally a celebrity as a top VA in Japan, here no-one even knows them except a few otaku. I'll quote myself again.

ReasonDesu said:

I'm not really trying to be elitist, I have no problem with dubs existing for the people who want to watch them, for me I wouldn't even consider it though.

That's my choice just as you have the choice to watch dubs. I'd prefer not to be stigmatized and called an elitist for that thank you.
Jun 10, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2011
ReasonDesu said:
Alfonse said:
Should not have asked this question. I should have known that I would've gotten a plethora of sub elitism comments bashing dubs and/or Funimation in general; this is the anime fanbase after all, and on MAL, no less. Now this thread has essentially turned to a sub/dub war.

Where is the war? Liking subbed anime is not elitism I wish people wouldn't make such sweeping generalizations. The basic fact is the Japanese side has way more money and more people trying to do it, you are literally a celebrity as a top VA in Japan, here no-one even knows them except a few otaku. I'll quote myself again.

ReasonDesu said:

I'm not really trying to be elitist, I have no problem with dubs existing for the people who want to watch them, for me I wouldn't even consider it though.

That's my choice just as you have the choice to watch dubs. I'd prefer not to be stigmatized and called an elitist for that thank you.

Liking subs is fun, but outright discrediting and attacking dubs in general based on just a couple of shows is not. It not only insults the company, but the fans of that company, as well who buy their products and help support them. And, yes I agree that the Japanese have more money and people, but that doesn't mean that a non-Japanese dubbed anime is automatically inferior/bad.

I wasn't talking about you. I saw your comment; but there are some on this thread that exaggerate about how "horribly" dubbed anime are.
Jun 10, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2010
Alfonse said:
What ReasonDesu said, liking subbed anime is not elitism. That sounds like an inferiority complex you have going on.

Alfonse said:
People who bash Funimation, are we forgetting their work on FMA, FMA Brotherhood, Baccano, Darker than Black, Black Butler, DB Kai, Mushishi, One Piece, and many others, anime that were dubbed perfectly? Or are we just basing our judgement from one or two dubbed anime we saw? Because I just do not understand the elitism.
Or it's not that we forget, it's that we just don't watch them. The Japanese dub of those were just fine and came out way earlier, no reason to go back. Actually most people on here have seen dozens of dubs, usually from being a kid and young teen. I even noticed how awkward an American dub VA sounded when he was screaming and how old people are really played by 20 year olds pretending when I was like 12.

Alfonse said:
I am forced to watch some anime subbed since the dubs aren't out, yet, such as Attack on Titan, but if there was a dub available, I'd watch that right way.
And like Thang said, dubs give anime recognition, thus allowing the companies to earn more and make more anime. So how exactly are dubs bad? Not only that, without speaking the language, how can the majority of you even judge the voice acting of a series?
You're not forced to, you choose to.
Dubs are bad because they sound bad. The recognition they get series is a different thing. Now hold on, it doesn't allow Japanese companies to make and earn more anime. It helps American companies, and if I don't watch dubs then that doesn't help me at all, besides from being able to buy the series without having to import.

This is the most cliche argument against sub watchers. You don't understand so how can you know. Do you know any anime where you think the dub is better than the original? By your logic that's impossible to know because you don't know how good the sub is.
All actors read from a script, so you don't judge them by if they say all the words or how close the translation is to the Japanese(that's the job of the writers). It's by the emotion you can hear from their voice and the flow, also matching it to the character.
IntroverTurtleJun 10, 2013 10:20 AM
Jun 10, 2013 10:34 AM

Mar 2013
Love it when good shows gets a dub as that means I won't have to pay $75 to import a BD.
Jun 10, 2013 10:51 AM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Alfonse said:
What ReasonDesu said, liking subbed anime is not elitism. That sounds like an inferiority complex you have going on.

Alfonse said:
People who bash Funimation, are we forgetting their work on FMA, FMA Brotherhood, Baccano, Darker than Black, Black Butler, DB Kai, Mushishi, One Piece, and many others, anime that were dubbed perfectly? Or are we just basing our judgement from one or two dubbed anime we saw? Because I just do not understand the elitism.
Or it's not that we forget, it's that we just don't watch them. The Japanese dub of those were just fine and came out way earlier, no reason to go back. Actually most people on here have seen dozens of dubs, usually from being a kid and young teen. I even noticed how awkward an American dub VA sounded when he was screaming and how old people are really played by 20 year olds pretending when I was like 12.

Alfonse said:
I am forced to watch some anime subbed since the dubs aren't out, yet, such as Attack on Titan, but if there was a dub available, I'd watch that right way.
And like Thang said, dubs give anime recognition, thus allowing the companies to earn more and make more anime. So how exactly are dubs bad? Not only that, without speaking the language, how can the majority of you even judge the voice acting of a series?
You're not forced to, you choose to.
Dubs are bad because they sound bad. The recognition they get series is a different thing. Now hold on, it doesn't allow Japanese companies to make and earn more anime. It helps American companies, and if I don't watch dubs then that doesn't help me at all, besides from being able to buy the series without having to import.

This is the most cliche argument against sub watchers. You don't understand so how can you know. Do you know any anime where you think the dub is better than the original? By your logic that's imposssible to know because you don't know how good the sub is.
All actors read from a script, so you don't judge them by how well their pronounciation and if they say all the words. It's by the emotion you can hear from their voice and the flow, also matching it to the character.

And like I said, liking subbed anime is fine, more power to you. But attacking something in which you have not experienced much of does not make it true. Like you said the anime most sub-watchers have seen dubbed were in their early teens/kid years. How can you just assume that type of voice acting is the norm nowadays? Voice acting has improved exponentially over the years.

Alright wrong word, I'll agree.
"Dubs are bad because they sound bad." I love how you state that as something that's universally agreed upon. While I have encountered some dubs with dull voice acting, those were few and far between. Many dubs I have seen really give life to the character, and give a sense of variety to them as they each sound different. Japanese voice acting for each character sounds too samey, so much so that it's difficult to tell who is speaking.
By earn more, I meant they receive more of an audience. Dubbed anime allows audiences from other parts of the world to become interested in Japanese culture and animation, and therefore watch more of their product, thus giving Japan the incentive to produce more.

If pronunciation is wrong and if what they say makes no sense, then how is that good voice acting? A sub may be able to translate a sentence being spoken better, but that doesn't mean the seiyuu didn't mess up the line. Voice acting is more than just how much emotion is being heard. And how do you know if the emotion you hear from the voices isn't over-exaggerated, or under-exaggerated? It's not as easy to judge Japanese voice acting to people who aren't familiar with the language.

I honestly believe that Attack on Titan can be given a good dub by Funimation based on their previous work. They just need to choose the right voice actor for each character, and based on their previous works, I think that should not be a problem for them.
AlfonseJun 10, 2013 11:06 AM
Jun 10, 2013 10:52 AM

May 2013
Dubs...barf.
Jun 10, 2013 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
I want it to get dubbed because it'd be friggin' sweet to see Shingeki no Kyojin at my local Best Buy.

Kids will buy it.

3nvy said:
that eoten be eatin the pizza pi

Does anybody know a way that a body could get away?
Jun 10, 2013 1:54 PM

Mar 2013
Though scarce, I'd say that there are a few Western VAs that can get into character just as well as any Japanese VA. Not to mention if they're doing it for less recognition, then not only does that mean that there'll be less talented VAs in the western business, it also means that the ones who do put their all into their roles are genuinely passionate about it.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jun 10, 2013 4:38 PM

Jan 2012
While I personally don't care about English dubs at all (only a few good ones), I am happy that Funimation is releasing the dub so I can watch SnK with two of my friends. I have recently gotten them into anime but they refuse to watch anime unless it is in English.

For some reason a lot of people think it is to much work to read subtitles and watch the anime.
GodlyKyon said:
Im waiting for the German dubs

That will be awesome.
Jun 11, 2013 3:07 AM

Jun 2011
Nope, not waiting. English or any other language dubs are by far no match for the original japanese language. Why spoil the fun with that non-emotional english voice acting?
Jun 11, 2013 2:36 PM

May 2010
HELL. NO.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 11, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
LMAO, HELL NO. Dubs are just plain horrible now.

Sub>Dub
Sep 16, 2013 3:31 PM

Feb 2013
I honestly don't get why people hate dubs so much. Most of you speak English! You don't understand Japanese so you can't judge shit! You just assume it's better.

There are lots of good dubs. Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Code Geass, Durarara, Inuyasha, One Piece, Naruto (believe it!), and etc.

And Attack on Titan is full of white people! Them speaking Japanese is just wrong... somehow.

I've already up to date on the manga, I'm gonna wait until the dub to watch the anime.
Sep 16, 2013 4:41 PM

Apr 2012
Colleen Clinkenbeard should voice Hanji Zoe.
She did a awesome job voicing Yuuko Ichihara of xxxholic.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 16, 2013 4:54 PM

Aug 2012
Erm no thanks I prefer my subs over dubs
Sep 16, 2013 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
Yeah I really want them to dub it so I can show my friends/family who wouldn't watch the subs. I wouldn't watch it dubbed since I have already started it in subs so I have no reason to.
Sep 16, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
Nope dub usually suck. :/
Sep 16, 2013 5:41 PM

Jun 2007
Last I recall the anime is only licensed for simulcasting - not for retail distribution. So at this point no dub is even planned because nobody owns the rights to make one.
Sep 16, 2013 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
Don't have too many problems with dubs, but I just watch subs because "its crazy stuff happening on tele, but its japanese, so its 'kay" reasons.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
Uhh no. I do also have people I want to show this to, but their attention span is too short to have them watch subbed content. Dubs are convenient for this reason

People hate on dubs overall, but not all dubs are even bad. Just that the people hating got used to subs and can't deal with anything sounding different. Same shit as those whiny Manga readers complaining whenever Anime adaptations are given some slight alterations or have missing panels, even though it's obvious not every little thing will be carried over
Sep 17, 2013 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
Hell to the no
Sep 17, 2013 3:06 AM

Apr 2009
I'd watch it if it aired on Toonami though.
Sep 17, 2013 4:57 AM
Jul 2013
No. I don't like dubbed versions.

Even though top notch seiyuus dub English movies or cartoons here in Japan, I don't like them either. I have watched a Japanese dubbed full movie on screen in an event because I had no idea it was going to be a dub version and it wasn't good. Though Takahiro Sakurai was the main character, loved the voice but no..

Original is (almost) always the best.
Sep 17, 2013 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
Last I recall the anime is only licensed for simulcasting - not for retail distribution. So at this point no dub is even planned because nobody owns the rights to make one.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-05-19/funimation-plans-attack-on-titan-on-home-video-in-2014

Well, you're wrong on that account. Attack on Titan will get a dub for sure, it's just a matter of when.

Like some other series, I will wait for the dub for two reasons: because I want to watch it dubbed, and to wait for the hype to die down.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 18, 2013 8:34 AM

Jun 2007
And thus, with the creation of this thread, so falls into the place do the ignorant. <- Aion, 18/09/2013

Only either a fool or someone typing of what they know not could mock dubs. Brotherhood's is at least equal with the JP audio, for instance (try comparing Roy-motherfucking-Mustang, please). Want another popular example? Death Note. Even taking into consideration that Light's JP voice acting ranks as my #1, it's still great across the board.

As a general rule of thumb, Funimation releases have above average to superb dubs. And guess who's going to release Shingeki in 2014?... Yeah. They'd have trouble bettering Mikasa and Levi's voices but Armin could be improved HUGELY by not sounding like a fucking woman because he's voiced by one. Always helps.

...Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the English Blu-ray releases. Yes. For one thing there's a shitload of art touch-ups/fixes. That's worth a re-watch alone. And being able to hear the series in my own lingo, with Mikasa getting another voice I'll be able to ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND, is a good enough reason to get my cock out. Yes.
Sep 18, 2013 8:42 AM

May 2012
This is one show i'd think could work better in English.
Sep 22, 2013 3:48 AM

Oct 2010
Dubs are pure shit man , start watching anime in english subbed version as soon as you can...ORIGINALITY ROCKS !!!
Sep 22, 2013 3:50 AM

Jul 2013
Persius said:
Dubs are pure shit man , start watching anime in english subbed version as soon as you can...ORIGINALITY ROCKS !!!

Don't let Majinsaga see that! He'll chew you out.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Sep 22, 2013 4:03 AM

Apr 2012
I only like dubs when they do comedies like Hetalia, School Rumble and Azumanga Diaoh. Most of the jokes I get because of it; the delivery and timing of the set up then punchline are well received.

I don't like dubs when they do action. Lackluster acting;
English dubbers go : "Ahhh!!" Like pinching yourself pain.
JP seiryus go : "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Like peeling your burning skin pain.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 22, 2013 4:09 AM

Jul 2013
Alfonse said:
And if so, when do you think they will do it? Should Vic Mignona play Eren?

Usually, it takes a long while for an English release. Maybe 2+ years.. Also, to answer your question, I prefer to watch this anime in sub. I can't imagine hearing the characters in English.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Sep 22, 2013 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
Goremonger said:
I wouldn't watch it dubbed since I have already started it in subs so I have no reason to.

I'm the same way. If I watch something the first time in sub or dub, I can't do the opposite. It won't be the same, especially not with this one.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Sep 22, 2013 5:16 AM

Jun 2011
Nope. The only dubbed anime that's beter than original japanese is pokemon.
Sep 22, 2013 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
demonkurama said:

Black Lagoon for sure.
Oct 11, 2013 2:35 AM
May 2013
why is there so much elitism in subs alot of animes like fma brotherhood and one piece were dubbed perfectly and i watched in both sub watchers your not better then anyone and i will be watching this over in dubbed im sure funimation will get the best people for it power ranger will probably be in there somewhere
Oct 11, 2013 7:01 AM
Sep 2013
demonkurama said:

Wow. Ever watched FMA dubbed for a change?
Oct 11, 2013 7:33 AM

Jun 2012
AironicallyHuman said:
[...]...Anyway, I'm eagerly awaiting the English Blu-ray releases. Yes. For one thing there's a shitload of art touch-ups/fixes. That's worth a re-watch alone.

WalkingMisery said:
I honestly don't get why people hate dubs so much. Most of you speak English! You don't understand Japanese so you can't judge shit! You just assume it's better.

[...]

I usually don't watch dub after I have already seen something in another language, but if I adore the series I will give it a try and well, if I don't like it there's always the option to laugh with the weird voices(?), like I did with No.6 dub version orz

english dub can't be worse than spanish,catalan or french dubs, that's for sure *shiver*

- I only draw freestyle! -
Oct 11, 2013 7:38 AM

Sep 2013
Na. I don't like watching dubs. I started watching subbed anime from the start so whenever I listen to dub I find it weird for some reason.
Newbie Blogger: http://animetaru.wordpress.com/

You know it's funny how freedom can make us feel contained
Yeah When the muscles in our legs aren't used to all the walking...
Oct 11, 2013 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
A lot of sub elitists in this thread.

Yeah I'll watch it. Why not? I'm not a sub elitist.
an egomaniac and a fool

Oct 11, 2013 8:02 AM

Apr 2013
Narukami07 said:
demonkurama said:

Wow. Ever watched FMA dubbed for a change?

I first watched Fullmetal Alchemist dubbed and loved it. Then, I watched it again subbed and I still loved it. Finally, I tried to watch it in English again and I couldn't stand it. After experiencing the japanese voices going back was impossible for me.
Anyway, on topic I'm not personally interested in the dub, but this will definitely boost the already huge popularity if SnK so it's definitely welcome.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Oct 14, 2013 3:41 AM
Aug 2013
WalkingMisery said:
I honestly don't get why people hate dubs so much. Most of you speak English! You don't understand Japanese so you can't judge shit! You just assume it's better...
You only need ears to judge which is better. Japanese doesn't always translate well to English and English VAs always try to imitate their Japanese counterparts with super high voices. It simply doesn't work in English and comes off forced and cringey which ruins your immersion with the anime.

WalkingMisery said:
And Attack on Titan is full of white people! Them speaking Japanese is just wrong... somehow.
How is it "wrong" when its an anime and you expect them to speak Japanese? Maybe it'd be weird if it were real actors but its not. Its only the people who are too lazy to read subs who want dubs.
Oct 14, 2013 4:31 PM
Sep 2013
Rolexi said:
WalkingMisery said:
I honestly don't get why people hate dubs so much. Most of you speak English! You don't understand Japanese so you can't judge shit! You just assume it's better...
You only need ears to judge which is better. Japanese doesn't always translate well to English and English VAs always try to imitate their Japanese counterparts with super high voices. It simply doesn't work in English and comes off forced and cringey which ruins your immersion with the anime.

You know that good dubs exist, right?
Oct 14, 2013 5:30 PM
Sep 2013
Narukami07 said:
Rolexi said:
WalkingMisery said:

You know that good dubs exist, right?

Baccano!: Dub > Sub
Black Lagoon: Dub > Sub
FMAB: Dub ~ Sub
Samurai Champloo: Dub ~ Sub
Cowboy Bebop: Dub ~ Sub

Death Note: Dub ~ Sub
Code Geass: Dub ~ Sub
I do prefer the original for these two.

That being said, it is true that for most shows, the original VAs are better. There's more effort put into the inflecting, emoting, and tonal aspects, which is what lends each character their distinct personalities. Lazy dubbing usually does result in voices that sound unnatural and forced, or just straight up unfitting.

What concerns me about this show in particular is that there are a lot of hammy lines, which tend to sound unnatural and forced in dubs.
dxiaOct 15, 2013 8:28 PM
Oct 14, 2013 6:19 PM

Oct 2011
I can't really be excited about a dub until I at least see the cast. That being said, Funi usually treats popular series with care...usually. So I'm definitely interested in how the dub will turn out, and really I'll buy it either way. It just ended though, so it'll probably be a while before we actually hear anything about a dub...
Oct 14, 2013 6:25 PM

Aug 2013
From what I've seen, Funi has released a LOT of good dubs, and it'll be surprising if the dub for Snk is unwatchable, especially considering the hype around it. And I haven't even watched SnK lol.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 14, 2013 9:52 PM

Oct 2013
In my opinion, I think dubs should only be watched by people who have trouble reading, or find reading and watching absolutely impossible. I was always told when I was growing up that everything foreign should be watched in its entirety.

I think the last dubbed anime I liked was Full Metal Alchemist. I'll watch an episode of SnK dubbed out of curiosity, don't really see my self enjoying it though.

English voice actors tend to try too hard or don't try at all when delivering really emotional lines. I just want to hear Erens voice really.
Oct 15, 2013 10:51 AM

Jun 2011
I tried watching Death Note dubbed, they just butchered the series...

I dont think there's an anime to date where the dubbed version has been better, or even at par with the original, and I don't expect Snk to be any different,
Oct 15, 2013 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
ikazuuyr said:

I dont think there's an anime to date where the dubbed version has been better, or even at par with the original, and I don't expect Snk to be any different,

*cough* Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, Steins Gate, Code Geass *cough*
Uh, yeah. I totally agree.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 15, 2013 8:04 PM

Apr 2013
ikazuuyr said:

I thought the Death Note dub was widely considered to be better then the sub.

Anyways, you have obviously never seen Baccano dubbed.
an egomaniac and a fool

Oct 15, 2013 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
LevailRenn said:
ikazuuyr said:

I thought the Death Note dub was widely considered to be better then the sub.

Anyways, you have obviously never seen Baccano dubbed.

Agreed. I loved L's VA in english.
LOL I used to be a dub hater. Then I watched the dub of Baccano. Boom. Thank you J Micheal Tatum, Todd Haberkorn, Chris Patton, and...screw it, the ENTIRE cast of Baccano.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 15, 2013 8:30 PM

Apr 2013
StillSwingin007 said:

Agreed. I loved L's VA in english.
LOL I used to be a dub hater. Then I watched the dub of Baccano. Boom. Thank you J Micheal Tatum, Todd Haberkorn, Chris Patton, and...screw it, the ENTIRE cast of Baccano.

Graham stole the show every time he appeared. Chris Patton did some of the best dub work I've heard to date
I could listen to this all day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4EUmOGX90
an egomaniac and a fool

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.