Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2013 6:16 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A great second part, didn't totally enjoyed the ending, the whole story was pretty decent and the buildup/action towards the end sure was nice. But well it sure was a nice alternative setting for project A-ko! I do loved the characters way more in this version as they fitted more than in the other Project A-ko! 6/10
Oct 5, 2015 4:52 AM

Jan 2012
Dragon looks have seen it b4,nice ending theme.

Nov 8, 2019 7:06 PM

Mar 2016
A-ko's design always had a sort of 'mature' appeal, but they've really refined that in this OVA. She looked great. Also, Liza's tits are very impressive.

Overall I enjoyed this more than any of the individual movies. The character models and animation were just fantastic. B-ko's feigned, or not really, infatuation with the villain was pretty stupid, but this was a lot of fun. A-ko and B-ko being 'partners' actually allowed for their combativeness to really come through in all of the arguments and dumb name calling.
Feb 8, 2020 8:35 AM

Jun 2010
Not as much fun as the first part; got bogged down with questionably wise attempts at seriousness. I missed the action of the first party; I guess they spent all the budget there and had to fill the second part with dialogue scenes!

I wouldn't have minded more stories about these versions of A-ko and B-ko (leaving C-ko behind) having adventures and seeking fortune but it didn't happen. Oh, well.
Jun 26, 2023 4:48 AM

Jan 2016
tried watching the original movie series and found unbearable, but this one was quite ok, and I was surprised by the use of multiverse here (something that is so popular nowadays) with C-Ko seeing the alternative versions of them so both settings are connected in a larger multiverse

More topics from this board

Poll: » Project A-Ko: Vs Episode 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jun 5, 2013

3 by FMmatron »»
Oct 9, 2022 4:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.