Forum Settings
Forums

Extremely Graphic Video:Syrian Rebel Eats Heart of Government Soldier

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 18, 2013 11:31 PM

Jan 2013
AbovePsycho said:

I never said Assad was the ideal ruler. Maybe you should read everything I wrote before making a comment. As if I don't know the things Assad has done to Syria in the past, and has been doing now. My grandfather worked with the regime during hafez al assad is time. So I have my close ties on what's happening in Syria, but again, go read what I previously wrote, I don't like repeating myself. :)

Your the same as the people who say Saddam was a good leader. Bashar is trash and his shia dogs are pieces of shits. Fuck the shia and fuck Bashar.
May 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Jan 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
AbovePsycho said:

I never said Assad was the ideal ruler. Maybe you should read everything I wrote before making a comment. As if I don't know the things Assad has done to Syria in the past, and has been doing now. My grandfather worked with the regime during hafez al assad is time. So I have my close ties on what's happening in Syria, but again, go read what I previously wrote, I don't like repeating myself. :)

Your the same as the people who say Saddam was a good leader. Bashar is trash and his shia dogs are pieces of shits. Fuck the shia and fuck Bashar.

And there we have the source of all of this.

Genocide is wrong unless its my people doing the killing.

Saddam was a Asshole, but at least morality rates and birth defects weren't hitting around 50% and the country didn't have a nice quite three faction civilwar going on.

But like you said, Fuck the Shia. Have fun with the ethnic cleansing, just sell oil at a discount and pay lib service to NATO and it will all be smooth sailing. The Serbs...or rather the serbs that used to live in large sections of Bosnia learned that the hard way after the so called "peace".

Also another part of why Bashar and the Main reason this is happening is his nation is the only one minus Lebabon not part of Nato's lovely little Meditarian Dialouge, and hosts the only Russian base in the area. If you think the wst gives a shit about the rights of the arabs. Rise up, win, then make deals that anger the west and see how long till "Democracy" returns in the form of a B-52 Bomber Wing.

Mute point as the Syrian Army is now as I mentioned Earlier winning with the support of its allies. Only the north will be a ongoing problem. And thats as the Kurds want their own state.
RedArmyShogunMay 19, 2013 9:28 AM
May 19, 2013 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
RedArmyShogun said:

And there we have the source of all of this.

Genocide is wrong unless its my people doing the killing.

Saddam was a Asshole, but at least morality rates and birth defects weren't hitting around 50% and the country didn't have a nice quite three faction civilwar going on.

But like you said, Fuck the Shia. Have fun with the ethnic cleansing, just sale oil at a discount and pay lib service to NATO and it will all be smooth sailing. The Serbs...or rather the serbs that used to live in large sections of Bosnia learned that the hard way after the so called "peace".

Please don't speak about Saddam like you know all the facts. Saddam was a evil piece of shit. He killed so many of my family members including my brother. Fuck him and his army, and Bashar is the same. Fuck Bashar and his army.
May 19, 2013 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Emotions make a poor choice of governance. But really can you honestly say Iraq is better off today than not?

Power STILL has not reached some areas, the Kurds, Sunnis, and Shias all are trying to blow each other up, and the Shia's are in control at present. Infant Morality rates are at 30%, birth Defects at 50% Nearly 110-670k people have died depending on the source. And by chance did your family engage in rebelous actions?

I mean if you play with fire, you will get burned.

I'm not defending either leader I'm defending the concept of a FUNCTIONING STATE. Over a broken down anarchist shit hole. And the way lines were drawn in the sand by the European powers has left a number of people who hold onto grudges from the Middle Ages in the same state. Only brute force can keep the peace.

Tyrants come and go and at best only last as long as a human can live. A Broken State can go hundreds of years before it even can recover, and some never do to a full extent.

Also I find it funny you don't mention your own pro genocidal threats.

You speak highly of your brother and family.

The Rebels like the Syrian Government has killed civilians, the rebles have killed Prioners of War Repeatidly. These men had familys, lovers, children, and those they loved, yet those loses do not matter?

Its pretty clear in this context who needs to get fucked if you can't see this.

A Diplomatic sollution is needed to this mess, but say what you will, at least Bashar bothers to take POW's in accordance with International Law.
May 19, 2013 9:58 AM

Jan 2013
Oh shut the fuck up. Your so quick to talk like you know the solution to everything. And not everyone who died was part of the revolution motherfucker,

"I mean if you play with fire, you get burned."

Motherfucker, how the fuck are you going to say something so stupid, people fight in a uprising the protect their people, do not act like you know the situation you don't know shit about what happen in Iraq. Faggots like you need to shut your mouth your ALL TALK sitting on your ass trying to tell me what happen in my country.
May 19, 2013 11:07 AM

Jan 2013

As far as I'm concerned the whole region needs the same Solution as was done to Grozny.

RedArmyShogunMay 19, 2013 11:12 AM
May 19, 2013 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
I'm about to destroy all your arguments with this video.

May 19, 2013 1:08 PM

Mar 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
I'm about to destroy all your arguments with this video.

May 19, 2013 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
Not watching a hour long movie.
May 20, 2013 5:58 AM

Jan 2013
How about Links to non-Western news press that have been keeping track of the so called "Free Syrian Army" antics? Or like the above video is that too long and not fitting the narative you support?

This is why I don't bother most of the time posting sources, all I say can be found if one wants to search, and if one doesn't want to believe a story but in one way, why waste my time?

It is like the story of red ridinghood.

Inthe Original she dies, and the hunter kills the wolf in retaliation.

For example right now I am reading a News piece titled "Damascus has evidence that Syrian militants used chemical weapons, Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi said in an interview with Russian television on Sunday."

Being its being told to the Russians, and by Syria's own political ministry it would be dismissed out of hand, even though there are third party sources that confirm the use of chemical artillery shells being used by the FSA. The Same shells were also used in IED production against US forces in Iraq.

There is no one truth in one thing, for example the Free Syria army might be the western "face" of it, but the bulk of fighters have been flocking over to the banner of Jabhat al-Nusra . If the name is not a hint it is a Islamist extremist Group. Even Wikipedia has unkind things to say about the FSA, who in any case has now had one of its major supply lines smashed.

I don't recall ever saying the Syrian Army and the Bashar Regime is innocent, but if you think these so called rebels won't carry out reprisales anymore than those in Libya (Who news reports no longer want to focus on the failure ofthe west) then you are a very well controlled puppet.

I Just don't want to see one at best Musolini, replaced with 20 guys who likely will turn one of the most progressive states in the region into the next Lebanon. Also the Syrian Army has retaken a number of towns in its path. So far there have been no reprisals, no mass killings, and likely there will not be. Can the Same be said of Mr Heart Eater and those in his ranks? Even if they don't support it, they have done nothing to stop, or arrest him. You can say how you hate something, but when you don't lift a finger to stop it, it shows ones true colors and reach of power.

Assad is a asshole yes, and he put down so called protestors. But did not the Yemans, Saudis, and Jordanians do the same? Where is the call for intervention there?
May 20, 2013 5:49 PM

Jan 2013
Here's where your bullshitting, I don't believe Bashar has captured a number of towns without mass killings. Every thing points towards the exact opposite of that.

You can ramble all you want about how the FSA is terrible. Yes they do some bad things and some of them have bad intentions, but you fail to consider the majority of the rebels are Syrian youth.

Here are some facts for you. Bashar's army has been known to force people to say "Bashar is God" before they kill them. That may not seem like a big deal to you but that's a huge ass insult.

Bashar's army has slaughtered children and women, and there are videos to prove it. That's where the line is drawn.

One of the many reason I think the Syrian army is scum because its alot like the case with Saddam. There were always those people saying "he's a good leader" and "he kept Iraq in check" but that's because they were not on the side getting killed, because if they were there entire thought process would've changed, and those motherfuckers are hypocrites. I'm not a hypocrite, so I'm not gonna sit here and say that Bashar is a good leader, he's scum and his army is dogs.
May 20, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
I can find news reports from multiple sources for my claims. Can you?
May 20, 2013 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
I can but every time I do you say its propaganda or bullshit.
May 21, 2013 11:57 AM
May 2013
ibrahim2712 said:

One of the many reason I think the Syrian army is scum because its alot like the case with Saddam. There were always those people saying "he's a good leader" and "he kept Iraq in check" but that's because they were not on the side getting killed, because if they were there entire thought process would've changed, and those motherfuckers are hypocrites. I'm not a hypocrite, so I'm not gonna sit here and say that Bashar is a good leader, he's scum and his army is dogs.

You are KURD! You are Kurds from IRAQ.. Please do not say you are from Kurdistan because there is no such country in the REAL world map and that explains why you hate Saddam and the Syrian people/army. It is because we have forbidden you to have your own country by trying to steal our country! Please do not talk more crap about Saddam because he was a good leader for the Iraqi people and who made sure that no one dare to do terrorist attack he even made ​​sure that we Shia and Sunni stood side by side. But you Kurds!! You have ants inside your asses and can't not shutup, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

No need to reply.... I already left this forum. I only had this to say to you!
May 21, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2008
Missis said:
ibrahim2712 said:

You are KURD! You are Kurds from IRAQ.. Please do not say you are from Kurdistan because there is no such country in the REAL world map and that explains why you hate Saddam and the Syrian people/army. It is because we have forbidden you to have your own country by trying to steal our country! Please do not talk more crap about Saddam because he was a good leader for the Iraqi people and who made sure that no one dare to do terrorist attack he even made ​​sure that we Shia and Sunni stood side by side. But you Kurds!! You have ants inside your asses and can't not shutup, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

No need to reply.... I already left this forum. I only had this to say to you!

Good leader? wtf? That piece of shit gassed his own people, provoked two wars with the US, and committed mass genocide for his evil desires. I am glad Saddam got lynched, he deserved every second of suffering, hope he is in hell right now.

May 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Apr 2011
I don't want to live forever.
May 21, 2013 5:16 PM

Sep 2011
lol. Waiting for Karma to strike.
May 21, 2013 8:41 PM

Aug 2011
Reminds me of skyrim lol...
kek
May 24, 2013 7:58 AM

Apr 2012
Regardless of which side you're on, this is a horrific atrocity. Way to go, Islamist rebels.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Jun 18, 2013 4:07 PM

Dec 2012
Poor bastard, his imaginary friend didn't provide him with golden pastures and 72 virgins, and he had to eat his own friend to survive.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jun 18, 2013 4:48 PM

Oct 2012
The soldier was already dead. Who the fuck cares? If he was going to be buried anyways, at least let the man have some nutrition.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jun 19, 2013 4:34 PM
Jul 2011

You are aware that Saddam was Sunni, right?
The two groups primarly responsible for the Kurds gassing was Saddam's Government and the US who gave him the weapons. So I'm a bit confused as to why you hate Shia's so much. Especially since they make up a majority of Iraq and even Iran's Shia government treated Kurds better than Saddam's Sunni government (although he was more secular).

ibrahim2712 said:
Here's where your bullshitting, I don't believe Bashar has captured a number of towns without mass killings. Every thing points towards the exact opposite of that.

You can ramble all you want about how the FSA is terrible. Yes they do some bad things and some of them have bad intentions, but you fail to consider the majority of the rebels are Syrian youth.

Here are some facts for you. Bashar's army has been known to force people to say "Bashar is God" before they kill them. That may not seem like a big deal to you but that's a huge ass insult.

Bashar's army has slaughtered children and women, and there are videos to prove it. That's where the line is drawn.

The only available facts out now are the following:
Both the FSA and Assad's forces have killed over 40,000 people on the opposite side. In fact it it might even be possible that Assad has lost more troops than the FSA so anyone claiming it is a one sided slaughter is sorely mistaken.
Both are involved in major human rights violations.

Btw, people are right about Saddam keeping Iraq in check.
- After the US invasion sectarian violence was at it's worst. Prior to the invasion it was actually quite low.
-Not to mention Iraq has one of the worst corruption index's right now.
-The highest number of refugee's after the US invaded.
-I'm sure your aware of the oil for food program and the uranium bombings leading to major birth defects.
-A weakened state and highest number of terrorist attacks after Saddam removed.
-Many safe gaurds removed and there are still major human rights violations. AKA Abu Ghraib prison and other scandals.
-Oil exploitation and the collapse of the currency.

Saddam sucked big time, but he was certainly better than what Iraq is now.

Assad's crappy government is pretty much the only thing preventing Syria from breaking apart especially since Israel, Turkey, and groups like Mujahideen/Hezbollah are getting involved. That isn't even mentioning the various Syrian tribes that would likely vie for power if Assad is removed.

Like Saddam, Assad sucks but he is the only thing holding the country together. The US/NATO should not involve themselves. If the rebels do win at least they can make the government the way they want it and if Assad wins at least the country is likely to continue to survive.

May I ask what your opinion is on intervention?
Jun 20, 2013 10:46 PM

Jan 2013
Zinedine said:

Both the FSA and Assad's forces have killed over 40,000 people on the opposite side. In fact it it might even be possible that Assad has lost more troops than the FSA so anyone claiming it is a one sided slaughter is sorely mistaken.

- After the US invasion sectarian violence was at it's worst. Prior to the invasion it was actually quite low.
-I'm sure your aware of the oil for food program and the uranium bombings leading to major birth defects.
-Many safe gaurds removed and there are still major human rights violations. AKA Abu Ghraib prison and other scandals.

Assad's crappy government is pretty much the only thing preventing Syria from breaking apart especially since Israel, Turkey, and groups like Mujahideen/Hezbollah are getting involved. That isn't even mentioning the various Syrian tribes that would likely vie for power if Assad is removed.

Like Saddam, Assad sucks but he is the only thing holding the country together. The US/NATO should not involve themselves. If the rebels do win at least they can make the government the way they want it and if Assad wins at least the country is likely to continue to survive.

If Assad gets into power the dude will be slaughtering by the masses. That's a disaster i don't want to think about.

The Hezbollah are just as stupid as the Al-Qaeda. The biggest problem in the middle east is extremist terrorist groups, they are cowards who target innocent people because they get a boner out of killing.

If rebels win and they manage to set up a good form of government like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. Then the people will find peace.

I do get what u mean that it sucks that the only leaders capable of controlling the country are heartless motherfuckers who kill there own people. But a new leader should rise up.

Terrorists are keeping Middle East from developing, and btw Bashar and Saddam = Terrorists. Al Qaeda = terrorist and Hezbollah = terrorists

the only hope i have is for actual rebels to come out on top of this war.
Jun 20, 2013 11:33 PM
Jul 2011
ibrahim2712 said:

If Assad gets into power the dude will be slaughtering by the masses. That's a disaster i don't want to think about.

I actually think that him staying in power would cause the least casualties if you think about it. Without his crap government, Syria would likely further collapse in an even larger civil war. The way Syria is set up is quite different from Iraq. The rural population is split into tribes while the urban population that is against Assad is controlled by different factions of extremists. The FSA are not the only large group against him. Who is to take power after he is gone?

The Hezbollah are just as stupid as the Al-Qaeda. The biggest problem in the middle east is extremist terrorist groups, they are cowards who target innocent people because they get a boner out of killing.

Both the Hizbollah and Al-Qaeda are both a result of Western intervention. Hizbollah as you (probably) know was created as a result of Israel invading Lebanon. Al-Qaeda was able to take power after the vacuum left from the Soviet invasion. These extremist groups are not the root of the problem. Foreign meddling is.

If rebels win and they manage to set up a good form of government like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. Then the people will find peace.

Saudi Arabia is the last government the Middle East should follow. Saudi Arabia is in fact one of the worst governments in the region. If anything, a more secular country like Turkey is a better example. My problem with the rebels is that a good amount of them are extremistis.

I do get what u mean that it sucks that the only leaders capable of controlling the country are heartless motherfuckers who kill there own people. But a new leader should rise up.

It has to be through the will of the people, not a foreign power. The only part of Iraq that isn't totally ruined is north Iraq (which some Iraqi's even call Kurdistan to their dismay). You never ansered this: Do you think NATO/US should be directly involved in what's going on in Syria? As a Kurd, I'd also like your opinion of how you or the general Kurdish population in Iraq felt about the US invasion/sanctions?

Terrorists are keeping Middle East from developing, and btw Bashar and Saddam = Terrorists. Al Qaeda = terrorist and Hezbollah = terrorists

Like I said earlier, terrorist groups are reactionary and form as a result of an event. Saddam, Bashar, and Al-Qaeda were all supported by the US at one point. Hizbollah formed as a result of Israel invading. Had the West not fucked the Middle East since the 1920's after the Ottoman collapse, partitions, and exploitations it wouldn't have been so bad.

If the rebels do come out on top, I'd rather it sooner instead of later. I still think if they do achieve victory the country is likely to fall further into collapse. I'd rather Assad learns from this and starts to make real changes (not like the half-assed one's before).
Jun 20, 2013 11:46 PM

Jan 2013
I think that NATO/US should get involved in it. To bring some stability.

Most Kurds liked the US invasion because of 1 thing, Saddam's capture. I still remember when he got hung it was like the happiest day of our lives lol.

I understand why the extremist groups were created, but I cannot understand why they kill innocents. They are literally going against the Quran and every Muslim can prove just how much they are going against it. Your not allowed to kill even 1 person unjustly (only self defense) it is a big big sin yet they still do it and claim there Muslim.

I'll tell you that majority of the 2 billion Muslims fucking hate Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

I'm also only 16 so i'm not that knowledgeable in politics

Also, this is the only problem i have with U.S. getting involved

Young_KurdJun 20, 2013 11:51 PM
Jun 21, 2013 12:00 AM
Jul 2011
ibrahim2712 said:
I think that NATO/US should get involved in it. To bring some stability.

Most Kurds liked the US invasion because of 1 thing, Saddam's capture. I still remember when he got hung it was like the happiest day of our lives lol.

I understand why the extremist groups were created, but I cannot understand why they kill innocents. They are literally going against the Quran and every Muslim can prove just how much they are going against it. Your not allowed to kill even 1 person unjustly (only self defense) it is a big big sin yet they still do it and claim there Muslim.

I'll tell you that majority of the 2 billion Muslims fucking hate Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

I'm also only 16 so i'm not that knowledgeable in politics

I actually kind of expected that Kurds supported the invasion. Especially with the whole Iran-Iraq war and gassing thing. Most Iraqi's I've spoken to and family members I've got in the Middle East hated the invasion in contrast.

They claim that to be part of Islam to gain support or at least sympathy. The reason they kill is to try to control the region. Most members in their groups are more uneducated so it's easier to distort Islam to fit their political agenda. To be fair though, some can be argued to fight in self-defense like Hizbollah originally (though sometimes that isn't the case).

I'm aware. I haven't spoken to a Muslim who likes Al-Qaeda. Hizbollah has gotten me mixed responses. Try talking to someone from Lebanon about them, it's either love-hate.

I just wanted to get your opinion on this. I haven't spoken to many Kurds.
Jun 21, 2013 12:03 AM

Jan 2013
Zinedine said:

I actually kind of expected that Kurds supported the invasion. Especially with the whole Iran-Iraq war and gassing thing. Most Iraqi's I've spoken to and family members I've got in the Middle East hated the invasion in contrast.

They claim that to be part of Islam to gain support or at least sympathy. The reason they kill is to try to control the region. Most members in their groups are more uneducated so it's easier to distort Islam to fit their political agenda. To be fair though, some can be argued to fight in self-defense like Hizbollah originally (though sometimes that isn't the case).

I'm aware. I haven't spoken to a Muslim who likes Al-Qaeda. Hizbollah has gotten me mixed responses. Try talking to someone from Lebanon about them, it's either love-hate.

I just wanted to get your opinion on this. I haven't spoken to many Kurds.

Yea good talk no doubt
Jun 24, 2013 11:19 AM
Apr 2008
ibrahim2712 said:
Zinedine said:

First of all your claim that Assad would slaughter the masses is not rooted in logic, because the support of a lot moderate Sunni's enables him maintain control of his regime. Otherwise, the outnumbered ruling Alawite ruling elites would be divested of power and then slaughtered by the majority Sunni population. Most foreign policy analysts agree is that if Assad lost power, then the Alawites as well as Syrian Christians would be massacred by the thousands.

The Sunni-dominated rebels were never able to exploit the demographic gap between the Alawites and Sunnis ( 15% of pop. is Alawite whilst over 70% is Sunni) and instead has led to radicalization of the revolution leaving the Sunni moderates to stick with Bashar Al-Assad. Moreover, Assad was able to exploit the moderate cosmopolitan Sunnis misgivings about the rebels designs to install sharia law. Therefore,, Assad forces are fighting with a purpose not to maintain the dictatorship, but to fend the forces of Islamic extremist law.

I'm not denying that Assad is tyrant, but his secular values and the tolerance towards Christian worship gives him legitimacy in the eyes of many Syrians. The west has yet to respect the will of these people that want a different type of Syria than the rebels do. The people's sovereignty ultimately decides the legitimacy of any government and popular support doesn't always lean democratically.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.