Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2008 12:45 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dec 29, 2008 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
wasnt really the ending i anticipated.. but i'm glad yuuki went with the guy i prefer
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 29, 2008 5:49 PM

Mar 2008
wat the heck was that??? becoz of this episode, i've lowered the rating to 7
this is sooooo disappointing.. it was a very very bad ending..
the bastard didn't even last 1 minute and not even 5 secs in front of zero, for goodness' sake.. i can't even come to think that it's really the Rido who took away Haruka and Juri's firstborn and also killed Haruka..
they chose to focus on the mushy mushy and very annoying slow-paced yuuki harems than the battles..

reference to manga
lonehunter88Dec 29, 2008 6:05 PM
Dec 29, 2008 8:33 PM

Sep 2008
lonehunter88 said:
the bastard didn't even last 1 minute and not even 5 secs in front of zero, for goodness' sake.. i can't even come to think that it's really the Rido who took away Haruka and Juri's firstborn and also killed Haruka..
they chose to focus on the mushy mushy and very annoying slow-paced yuuki harems than the battles..

reference to manga

yeah your right about that. they should have more fights into the anime.
i wished also that they should make a third season.
i totally agree with you about claymore i was so disappointing that they did not make another season of it, and ending poorly ugh!
also you should that they wont follow the manga becuz that's what other ppl did in books and made into a movie, and not follow it at all.
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 29, 2008 9:19 PM

Jan 2008
with the look of it, looks like theres no more 3rd season... i mean, half of the character left the academy... i was really hoping to see the kaname-zero scene... the "oh so big bloody rose transformation" and the way the bloody rose recognize kaname and followed his command... yes, it is indeed a disappointing ending... but.....
.... at least that i like... but like many adoptation, book is always better than anime/movie.. so i wasnt really expecting much.. it was nice while it lasted... so still thankfull to the production staff who brought one of my favorite manga to life if you call animation life.. hehehe and to gave me the opportunity to watch it. hehehe.. i feel like i am not making sense here.. hehehe

so let it just end here... no more 3rd season please
lblsslxDec 30, 2008 6:23 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 30, 2008 7:17 AM
Apr 2008
Yeah pretty much what everybody else said
xDD
A third season would just, not be good.
Let's end it here because a third season would just like ruin the whole story but like lblsslx said
Dec 30, 2008 9:02 AM

Jun 2008
damn ugly last episode, i totally agree with lonehunter88, honestly for god's sake what the hell was that????????????????

seriously this is the worst ending of the year!!
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Dec 30, 2008 10:53 AM

Dec 2008
Lmao the ending was kinda gay.... dangit why do some authors have the worst endings??? I wonder if Zero is gunna kill him self...i mean he pulled a gun at the ending out then it stopped there. Lmao they finished Vampire Knight in a weird way..... the manga is better..Well i hope they dont screw up the manga too lol
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Dec 30, 2008 5:58 PM
Jun 2008
ending sucked rated the series a 5 down from a 9 because of it.

That and the ending was pretty boring... if you are going to end the series on that... at least make it interesting... it was a SNORE fest.
catullusDec 30, 2008 6:32 PM
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Dec 30, 2008 6:11 PM
Oct 2008
WAITTTTTTTT!!!

where is there a subbed episode???? i am like dying for it and all of you guys already know what happened (i didn;t read ahead to spoil it) but obviously theres a sub somewhere. help guys and quick! im dying here!
Dec 30, 2008 6:33 PM
Jun 2008
JetSetLifeLove said:
WAITTTTTTTT!!!

where is there a subbed episode???? i am like dying for it and all of you guys already know what happened (i didn;t read ahead to spoil it) but obviously theres a sub somewhere. help guys and quick! im dying here!

lol obviously there ISNT a sub somewhere... but there is a raw ep out and people CAN understand japanese you know.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Dec 30, 2008 7:50 PM
Oct 2008
what i would give to know japenese.

damn.

thanks though. at least i know im not angsting for no reason lol
Dec 31, 2008 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
youtube there is a sub version.....
Dec 31, 2008 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...they didn't ruin the manga but still i wished

My english sucks....i know....
Dec 31, 2008 11:10 AM

Dec 2008
There are subbed versions available on Youtube.

The anime's ending could not match up to the powerful drama of the manga. I agree that the battle scenes were weak and did not leave me on the edge of my seat like the manga did. Nonetheless, Vampire Knight Guilty's ending was bittersweet and did leave a nostalgic feeling in my heart.

I highly doubt there will be a third season. From what I know, the series was signed to make only 26 episodes [13 each season]. I suggest the fans avoid keeping their hopes up.
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Dec 31, 2008 11:22 AM

Dec 2008
Terrible ending.
you are my master.
Dec 31, 2008 1:20 PM

Dec 2007
SO DID IT IMPLY A SEASON 3?
Dec 31, 2008 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
lol'd hard:

I know most of you have read the manga, but I wish you would stop for a while and forget what you've read.
Watch the episode in earnest, and I'm sure you'll see that it's such a beautiful episode.
Honestly, it was hard for me subbing this episode. Especially when I can clearly hear over and over the angst and emotions in their voice. I sometimes stop and cry.

meh i have no idea why i watch shitty stuff like this. i mean it isn't too bad but it isn't good at all. suppose it makes the masterpiece works look like masterpieces when crap like this is out there...
Dec 31, 2008 1:43 PM

Oct 2008
bad ending. bad fight, if you can call it that. but it could've been worse. I expected Yuki to kill off Zero...
I'd doubt there will be a season 3. Hopefully an OVA that gives a more accurate ending.
Dec 31, 2008 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
WOW! i'm probably the only one that LOVED the episode o_O;

i know tons of things were taken out from the manga and well, yeah they rushed to have this episode out when they could have been good production people and waited for chapter 46 to have come out. but i see it as a romantic thing... it's kinda like the equivalent for the kiss to have yuuki drinking zero's blood. i was THRILLED to see that yuuki NEVER kissed kaname in the series and she drank from zero. i thought that was the ultimate slap in the face for yuukixkaname. sure, they wound up going together but it was great. and she kept calling him kaname-senpai! she almost did that in the manga but caught herself yet she kept doing it OVER AND OVER in the anime! that had me extremely happy. lolz. sure, i kill you rido in one second happens but it was still great.... *sigh* i was happy to see her drink from zero. it makes me think of a conversation a deep zero fan and myself kept having xD! and i loved how yuuki blushed when zero told her that he was gonna go after her and kill her and that she'd be waiting for him... lolz. usually, i'm not a yuukixzero fan in the manga but the anime made me come back to it. i also loved to see zero smile for the second episode in a row =3

i do hope that the manga kinda follows a similar pattern to end her current arc (unless, it's already done for in the manga) and puts a nice closing to it. although she did wind up going with kaname, i forgave her for some odd reason (i've been hating yuuki since she turned vampire in the manga). wai... *flail* i really liked it. i do hope they come back with a season three and they go the way it's supposed to be in the manga. that is all.

mwaha! i can't wait for zero to kill kaname.... =D

i bet zero's blood tasted sexy..... xD!
AoiMemoriDec 31, 2008 3:56 PM
Dec 31, 2008 3:52 PM

Jan 2008
JetSetLifeLove said:
what i would give to know japenese.

damn.

thanks though. at least i know im not angsting for no reason lol

money.. hahaha.... pay to go take japanese classes or buy some cd to learn japanese.. they even have books too... hahahaha
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 31, 2008 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
I don't see what's so terribly bad about the ending. they really couldn't have ended it any other way unless you wanted them to stray from the manga a whole lot.
Dec 31, 2008 4:15 PM

Jan 2008
oh, i forgot to mention.. i kinda like to see kaname and zero on the same side.. from when kaname enterupted rido's meal to zero shot rido
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 31, 2008 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
There IS a subbed version out! Look at animeseason.com, and on the left hand side, look for "Vampire Knight Guilty". Then, click on the 13th episode. It's not very high quality, but it's there!

Personally, I thought it was a pretty decent ending. It was so sad at the very end, when

But, I think they wrapped it up pretty well, and although I'm sorry to see the series end, I wouldn't want a 3rd season.
Dec 31, 2008 10:22 PM

Jul 2007
I think the ending wasn't THAN bad, but isn't good too...Just ¿so-so?
Where are our great battle versus the powerful vampire that was a nightmare in the past (Rido)? The way that he was killed was...boring... I expected A LOT more... D:
Also was only me or the art was pretty down in this episode? Yuuki looked very weird sometimes... o_O
And talking about Yuuki, she was pretty useless till the end...and I hated the scene when she say to Zero "I'll waiting for it" after he told her "I'll kill you"... WTH was that? :/
In other way I disliked a bit the YuukixKaname escene...Kaname looked so emo in my opinion... ._.
Though I loved so much the ShikixRima in this ep. ;D

CarlyR said:

It was so sad at the very end, when

Yeah indeed it was! Favorite escene in this ep ♥
Poor Zero ;_;

Finally after this episode I really doubt that will be a third season...A pity in my opinion because if the put the things in other way in this ep. a third season will be a awesome idea but as I said before, after this a third season don't will going to make much sense at least for me... :/

My personal final ranking: 7/10 Even with the so-so ending and the not pretty consistent animation I still enjoyed it sufficient for say that it's a good series, but the type of series that you only watch one time and after this is pretty hard found desire for watch it again... (:
Dec 31, 2008 10:44 PM

Jul 2008
Poor Zero... T.T he really needs a hug right now.

Jan 1, 2009 12:54 AM

Dec 2008
So here's how things went down...I enjoyed the first season. Very good, despite being darker than the other Animes I tend to watch. Story-wise, action-wise, etc., it was all there in the first season. From the start, though, I disliked the second season. Something told me I'd be in for dissapointment with every episode I watched, and the ending is no exception. Not to belittle the series, but this is one of the most terrible endings I've ever seen. It didn't exactly cliffhang, but I'm starting to think that might have been better. The last fight with Rido went too quickly and wasn't satisfying at all. All in all, Season Two just felt really rushed, and as a result, poorly done. Too much was left in the dark, and the fact that the quality from Season One was in complete disregard for VKG means that I won't be watching season three, should it air. VKG gets a 5 out of 10.

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, daikazoku~

Jan 1, 2009 12:56 AM
Apr 2008
what kind of crappy ending is this.. =_=;;; seem like the producers were just tired of doin this show so crapped it up on purpose =_+
Jan 1, 2009 4:58 AM
Nov 2008
don't know why..but i enjoyed first season a lot more..i felt that second is kinda slow paced..and the final ep..well..kinda boring..really boring...i'm gonna go and continue with manga..
Jan 1, 2009 5:11 AM

Mar 2008
lonehunter88 said:

reference to manga

wow tnx for telling me wht the manga was!! lol cos im one who only watched the anime and not the manga, and despite it i still thought it was disappointing. extremely so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2009 7:20 AM

Oct 2008
YukinoAsakura said:
I still enjoyed it sufficient for say that it's a good series, but the type of series that you only watch one time and after this is pretty hard found desire for watch it again... (:

Totally agreed with that.

And about Rido ... the last battle with Zero made me feel he was as powerful as all of the random vampires that appeared through the series =(

Jan 1, 2009 7:36 AM

Dec 2008
Most disappointing excuse for a final battle ever? Rido was pathetic and I thought the Zero x Yuuki poignancy was mostly lost as well. Zero's will to kill Yuuki just wasn't very believable (they were entirely lovey-dovey) and so a lot of the drama of really wanting to kill the person he loves just felt a bit unreal to me. I really think they would have had a better ending if they just followed the manga.

I mean
, how can you leave out all the best scenes ? ^^
fedaykinJan 1, 2009 7:56 AM
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jan 1, 2009 7:46 AM

Jan 2008
I hadn't been reading much of the manga, but I definitely hadn't gotten as far as everyone did. Despite the fact that the end battle was crap (seriously, 2 minutes???), it still ended relatively well. Not great of course, but it was passable.

I think I'll go finish the manga though.

Here's hoping they don't do a third season just because now that they've strayed, it'd only get worse.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jan 1, 2009 8:04 AM
Oct 2008
what....the....fu-hell?

this can NOT be the ending.

how are we soposed to just go on not knowing if zero killed himself.

i was going to read the mangas....but now i'm not sure if i even want to. i mean...soposedly zero kissed yukki right?

and...didn't the author say we shouldn't route for kaname...that its zero we should want. i remember...i looked through the scond manga once...and she said somthing like "i hope the fans don't fall for kaname too much"

i am sop pissed off.

SO PISSED OFF!

like...no one has any idea.

i am so confused at what yukki is thinking too. cause one minute she wasn't going to go with kaname...and the next she decided thats what was right?

what does she feel for zero? NOTHING?

AHHHH!
Jan 1, 2009 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
JetSetLifeLove said:
what....the....fu-hell?

this can NOT be the ending.

how are we soposed to just go on not knowing if zero killed himself.

i was going to read the mangas....but now i'm not sure if i even want to. i mean...soposedly zero kissed yukki right?

and...didn't the author say we shouldn't route for kaname...that its zero we should want. i remember...i looked through the scond manga once...and she said somthing like "i hope the fans don't fall for kaname too much"

i am sop pissed off.

SO PISSED OFF!

like...no one has any idea.

i am so confused at what yukki is thinking too. cause one minute she wasn't going to go with kaname...and the next she decided thats what was right?

what does she feel for zero? NOTHING?

AHHHH!

oh i quote u totally ad whole-heartedly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2009 9:25 AM

Jun 2008
hirahira said:
I don't see what's so terribly bad about the ending. they really couldn't have ended it any other way unless you wanted them to stray from the manga a whole lot.

Agreed.

And the best part is that Yuuki ended up w/Kaname. ^^
Season 3 isn't needed at all.
Jan 1, 2009 9:34 AM

Feb 2008
that wasn't ending that i hoped for:< i loved that series just till last episode. in the end i thought that i'll just throw my monitor through window..
it was like htey didn't want to take this anime anymore. manga is not end yet so why the heck it just ended like that? blah i didn't enjoy it at all.
Jan 1, 2009 9:41 AM

Sep 2008
The worst 'last episode' I have ever seen, rushed, without any sense and simple not good.

I reduced my score from 7 to 6, this whole season including the last ep is totally disappointing.
PaeruJan 2, 2009 11:52 AM
Jan 1, 2009 9:50 AM

May 2008
This is really weird episode.I was thinking that there will be a better ending and a season 3,but i guess i was wrong....
And if i'd be Yuuki then I would stay with Zero,I don't know why but I don like Kaname that much anymore...:/
Jan 1, 2009 9:56 AM

Dec 2007
One of the worst eps of this season...

The best part?

~ Nola...
Jan 1, 2009 11:41 AM

Sep 2008
i liked it yuki x kaname cool!!!
Jan 1, 2009 12:09 PM

Feb 2008
AoiMemori said:
i bet zero's blood tasted sexy..... xD!

qft =3

Meh, definitely a bit rushed....would have liked to see the fight scene(s) play out a bit longer. (Evolved Artemis and Bloody Rose having a combined 2 minutes of screen time was sad T-T)

But most disappointing in comparison to the manga:

TT-TT I guess the ending IS open-ended enough that they *could* make a 3rd season, but I'm not holding my breath. Least there's still the manga :D

P.S. Kaname still sucks! :P
Jan 1, 2009 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
Sigh, I was hoping for Zero and Yuuki. Though, overall it was a great anime, I really enjoyed it.
Jan 1, 2009 1:37 PM
Sep 2008
hmm, does anyone have any recommendations on where to start on the manga after this episode?
Jan 1, 2009 2:04 PM

May 2007
What kind of an ending is this? x___X
Seemed very rushed.... Zero killed Rido in just one shot, there was no struggle... There wasn't as much tension between Zero and Yuuki as much as there was in the manga... And even though I'm a YuukixZero fan, I didnt like the fact she drank his blood. That really gave nothing compared to what happened in the manga, ahem.

Are they gonna make another season? I'm not sure I want one.

Jan 1, 2009 2:15 PM

Sep 2008
untill 11 ep. it was ok but afther that full fail :/ this is probably one of the worst endings i've seen this anime season... i watched it to the half andsayd my self ~> lol such a lame ending i expected something much better...half of the season watching how they are making plans and preparing to fight such a great enemy and bang in the end they kill him for few seconds 0_o .. no no
if another season is planned they will have to work harder to keep the attention
~_~ !
Jan 1, 2009 2:40 PM

Jul 2007
indeed...

this was the worst ending/episode ever. i wish they had handed VK to a better studio...

i hope there won't be a third season. they've already strayed away from the manga storyline. this was so disappointing.

Jan 1, 2009 2:48 PM

Apr 2008
Wow the ending kinda sucked. The manga version of the whole bloody rose this and semi fight with Zero and Kaname was a whole lot better. I mean Zero with the bloody rose did not look cool at all. And when I just started to like the anime this ep kinda killed it xD If there's a 3rd season this ep doesn't make me want to watch it ):

Breath||
Jan 1, 2009 2:49 PM

Apr 2008
FiveByFive said:
hirahira said:

Agreed.

And the best part is that Yuuki ended up w/Kaname. ^^
Season 3 isn't needed at all.

Agreed! ^.^ I loved the sweet ending. As much as I'm NOT into fighting, it did surprise me and disappoint me that the final battle with Rido, Kaname and Zero wasn't that long but I guess it did begin in the episode before so I can cut them some slack. I just thought it would have lasted to the halfway point before Kaname says syaonara and Zero kills him. I figured Kaname was just going to fight Rido to delay him until Zero showed up. Who knew Zero was that fast?

I'm really happy Yuki left with Kaname. I thought (and hoped) that when Yuki drank Zero's blood that she would kill him. She promised she would if he became a vampire and he did. But sadly, Zero stayed alive to go kill her another day.
Jan 1, 2009 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
I was expecting more...but Im fine with it. Im happy we kinda understand Kaname more. And Im super happy she ended up with Kaname!! ^.^
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Rie - Nov 24, 2008

73 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.