Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 8, 2013 2:13 PM

May 2013
Loved the series, though I'm still hoping for a 2nd season.
Jun 17, 2013 8:29 AM

May 2012
Woa, MUCH better than i expected. For a 2008 anime, i would have to say that i'm impressed with the art/picture quality.

Anyway, i hope there will be a season 2 although the chance seems pretty..dim.
Jun 19, 2013 7:15 AM

May 2013
Cresando said:
Woa, MUCH better than i expected. For a 2008 anime, i would have to say that i'm impressed with the art/picture quality.

Anyway, i hope there will be a season 2 although the chance seems pretty..dim.

I know right? the art/picture quality was impressive.

It's been 5 years, I don't think there will be a season 2 anymore, though I'm still hoping there will be.
Aug 3, 2013 2:06 PM

May 2013
It's funny how everyone is wondering why Tsumugi is so surprised. She thinks they are siblings.

Anyhow, I want a season two. The chances maybe slim, but not impossible.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 12, 2013 4:46 AM

Jul 2009
DeadEnd201X said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Aug 27, 2013 6:21 AM

Jul 2013
the last three episodes were so boring.. the drama was forced and dragged too long. Turned out Jin was a dumb loser like every anime MC. How dare he sulk and treat his friends like shit after he himself drove Nagi away.. and that speech when he found her, wasn't he the one who barraged Nagi with the exact same questions and made Nagi sad? and now he said he was okay not knowing? what was episode 11 for then?
MoeGodAug 27, 2013 6:25 AM
Jun 3, 2014 5:54 AM

May 2013
good ending but could have been more conclusive

like the show overall

8/10
Jul 3, 2014 5:43 AM
Mar 2013
Way to go Tsugumi, using the power of the internet to track Nagi down. Let's forget about the fact that this could also be used by stalkers and criminals with harmful intentions...

Yes! I'm so happy Jin remembers meeting Nagi before. They didn't have to wait until the last episode though geez >_>

Stop crying Nagi, now you got me tearing up :'( This reminds me of Anohana all over again.

So it looks like there is some hope for romance in the end afterall :D They don't specifically show Jin x Nagi as a boyfriend/girlfriend but it's pretty much canon for me.

After so many episodes I just realized this anime doesn't have an ED song. Wow, I should've realized that before.

But wait a second, what's going on with Zange and Haqua? You can't leave me in the dark like this!
Sep 12, 2014 4:49 AM

Jul 2013
*cough* Yosuga no Sora anyone? *cough*

anyways I give this a 5/10. Mostly it was boring but it has its funny moments.
Nov 12, 2014 8:52 PM

Sep 2014
I would say this anime is fine.. For a 2008-made anime, the animation is quite good.. There were some funny moments but nothing really catches my attention.. In the end, it was somewhat enjoyable so this is my score..

~ 6/10 ~
Mar 14, 2015 7:17 AM

Dec 2010
Good finale to an enjoyable title. This is one of the better 6/10 titles for me, and it's actually a 6.5. Will read the manga, hopefully it goes beyond this ending.
Apr 16, 2016 11:06 PM

Mar 2014
It is sad to see without Nagi at the previous episode . No Nagi , No Fun .
MC is in emo mode at the very moment . Isn't he always like this ? or truly not .
Whether its a tantrum or being a tightrope, never let anyone be the same again.
When it's finally time for realization moments , It becomes really dramatic ~ .
PERFECT EPISODE . You're not alone , Deity <3 !! I'm glad ~ . at the ending ~ .

Honestly , I thought it was gonna be a boring one but "Never judge a book by it's cover." Worth the leisure with all the humor engraved upon the show ~ . It was comical in many ways . But when it became serious , Things just gets complicated . It is like saying you can really blend 'serious' and 'comedy' with resolution . Though , They're really different opinions .
Nevermind that , The show was completely satisfying in a way ~ !!!
It's definitely underrated with all the efforts you can observe on the show :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2016 2:19 AM

Feb 2015
i just found another great SoL anime. yes. i think this anime is a great SoL anime.
overall, this final episode was great imo. but in the end, we still don't know whether Nagi is really a god or just a spirit of a miko OR a godness who possed a corpse of a miko ? either way, the way they made the connection or how they told some of the Nagi's backstory especially with the old woman, i like that a lot and it made me cry a little bit. Nagi and Jin's moment in the ending and in the funeral was so sweet x3 i ship them. heck, god or not, Nagi alreayd officially became a human. why not ? XD
i wouldn't mind harem too xD

overall series; it was a great series imo. it's one of my fav SoL show. i really enjoyed it a lot as the character development kept on going from the beginning either between Nagi or with the other character, but they put more character development between Nagi and Jin, or more like, it was the first priority and i like that. too bad they didn't become a couple. and btw, i heard Nagi isn't a virgin or something like that ? and she did mention that she has someone that she likes too in a certain episode if i'm not wrong. was that a plot hole ? in the end, it's still vague about that topic. well, either way, i enjoyed this series a lot tbh. most of the reason is because of the animation too. it was really suprising to me that A-1Picture managed to pulled this kind of animation. i must say, the animation was great. same with the soundtrack btw. i like it a lot either Op and ED song.

solid 9/10 for this anime. i really want the author to continue it until the end tho....there are still some things which still left unknown.... :(
Jun 12, 2019 8:17 PM

Jul 2011
What a gem, fun show. Had a few minor nitpicks, but really enjoyed watching it overall.

I have to say, you can really see how much love went into this show. Countless number of subtle, extra things that you just don't see a lot of nowadays. Really helped me appreciate the show as a whole. Also a shame what happened to the series overall, but I can genuinely say I had a great time watching the show.
MashtaJun 12, 2019 8:26 PM
Sep 5, 2019 9:10 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. This doubts arc.. It's relatable.. With how they're avoiding all of this, even running away.. And how it's hard for them.. But I can't say I like or dislike it.. I can't really get it, even if it's relatable.. Maybe it's not, and more reminds then, or don't know..
This anime just has lots of everything.. Goddess' life and her role and support, relationships with its' problems, comedy, hardships of war.. It's a strange blend of everything, most of episodes were rich of different themes and content.. With its' absurdity.. With conflicts happening on not that important things, with us enjoying life in most ridiculous things, with us have doubts about not existent and at the same time the most true things.. I like this anime a lot, though it also was maybe even a bit too much of everything for me.. Reminds me a bit of life, with how lots of things sometimes coming and being in there, for better or worse.. Sad, happy, cringe, calm, empty, meaningful.. For better or worse.. I'll give anime a high score, I liked it..
Oct 27, 2019 12:32 PM

Sep 2019
It was a good anime. The ending was acceptable and good but i think there wasn't that impact to make the ending scene emotional. Anyways the show was good and now I'm fully convenced that nagi x Jin would be a couple in future.

There has to be a season 2 for continuation at least.

Final score 7/10
Nov 26, 2020 8:41 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I think that it was just the perfect way to end it haha, for a supernatural anime like that I think I really loved it, especially for the "mystic" mood etc, the chara design also is really attractive, well as a whole nothing too special happened but it was made in a way that I highly enjoyed it, 8/10
Oct 13, 2021 7:33 AM

Jan 2019
Well... It's over, isn't it?

Jin finally reunited with Nagi and they are at peace now. The memories of the two are still quite fuzzy and for sure the show suffered from this weak conclusion. If you look at the whole manga, the story continues and there is more to be shown. As an anime, honestly the show did its job, but it didn't charm. The characters are fun and the drama is interesting, but the anime didn't have anything all that amazing or that gave me a sense of relevance. It was all so simple and boring that in the end I just arouse a sense of dislike.

I still intend to read the manga to find out what happens in the future. Who knows, maybe I will enjoy the franchise, because well, the anime didn't achieve that.
Oct 13, 2021 7:33 AM

Jan 2019
Well... It's over, isn't it?

Jin finally reunited with Nagi and they are at peace now. The memories of the two are still quite fuzzy and for sure the show suffered from this weak conclusion. If you look at the whole manga, the story continues and there is more to be shown. As an anime, honestly the show did its job, but it didn't charm. The characters are fun and the drama is interesting, but the anime didn't have anything all that amazing or that gave me a sense of relevance. It was all so simple and boring that in the end I just arouse a sense of dislike.

I still intend to read the manga to find out what happens in the future. Who knows, maybe I will enjoy the franchise, because well, the anime didn't achieve that.
Sep 6, 2022 11:41 AM
Oct 2019
Pretty good finale, I feel like the brooding previous episodes were not that necessary, especially the previous episode just didn't give me much, but this episode made them worth it in retrospect.
Feb 25, 2023 9:03 AM
Aug 2021
this show was ok.

it really does have some nostalgic feel to it,
in terms of the music style of animation.

most of the side characters are unbearable.
the otaku, the megane,
the other students in the school,
the supposed nagi's sister,
and so on.

sometimes when the punchline is already clear,
they still have one of the character
to spell out the details,
which is sometimes annoying.

the final few episodes felt like toradora,
in terms of events and delivery.
the whole story structure of the entire season
also felt like toradora.

sometimes there are breaking the fourth wall times,
but isn't as well done some of the ones.

the main character was also a jerk against tsugumi.
the romance tropes and romance baits are also
just all over the place, done lazily.

many times the jokes didn't click well.
the yaoi jokes? the misunderstanding jokes?
the referencing other anime jokes?
dunno man.

many times there were also oddly long still frames,
and I really checked if it was intended
or it was a connection error to my device.
Apr 23, 2023 2:02 PM
May 2021
who is the other childhood friend when they show the flashback?
Feb 21, 12:36 PM
Mar 2021
This show is strange. But I liked it.
Absolutely aimless from the beginning. But the three last episodes are very good.
Also the character design and the animation are really good.

If it was more serious, this would be even better
I really love the op and ed .It's really amazing and claiming especially the ed song
Fun fact: The manga of this anime and my birth year same (2005) I'm so lucky
__FK__Feb 21, 12:47 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» SEASON 2 WHERE?!!!?!?

KhoaVN - Sep 24, 2023

1 by TheChainsawMan »»
Sep 24, 2023 8:55 AM

» ...I could eat three bowls of rice

formosan - Feb 12, 2009

2 by KhoaVN »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dtshyk - Oct 4, 2008

159 by KhoaVN »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

sniW - Dec 6, 2008

176 by 3miL »»
Mar 18, 2023 12:29 AM

Poll: » Kannagi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Oct 25, 2008

123 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.