Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An ok duel, I think whatever that big eye thing is, will be interesting.
Sep 21, 2014 10:22 AM

Aug 2014
Interesting episode.

Alexis almost drowned and called for Jaden. Jaden x Alexis officially confirmed. LOL xD

Anyways, I find it odd how the voice calling Jaden's name sounds like a female in the English Dub but a male in the English Subbed.
Feb 8, 2015 10:23 AM

Nov 2010
Fantastic ep.: a suicide duel! I loved it!
Feb 12, 2015 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah that Professor was a putz...so now its up to Johan.
Jun 26, 2015 12:20 PM

Apr 2007
That was actually an interesting duel. It's a shame Sato appeared so suddenly to play a part in the series though. Would have had more of an impact even if he played a minor part with regular appearances :/
Oct 22, 2019 3:24 PM

Nov 2016
MangaKing said:
Interesting episode.

Alexis almost drowned and called for Jaden. Jaden x Alexis officially confirmed. LOL xD

Anyways, I find it odd how the voice calling Jaden's name sounds like a female in the English Dub but a male in the English Subbed.

She seemed also quite troubled when Rei gave Judai that flirty look xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 6, 2019 11:15 AM

Aug 2014
FMmatron said:
MangaKing said:
Interesting episode.

She seemed also quite troubled when Rei gave Judai that flirty look xD

Yes she's definitely the jealous type.
Jan 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Aug 2019
MangaKing said:

If you're referring to Yubel, he/she/it has both a male and female voice. The Japanese version switches between the two voices, perhaps to give the impression that Yubel is unhinged.

The fact that Satou basically hates Judai just because he's not a good role model is hilarious. The way Satou acted throughout the whole duel, you'd think that Judai killed someone close to him. I at least liked how DD made a cameo as Satou's pro league opponent in the flashback. And once again we had to deal with the whole "kokoro no yami" bullcrap that we heard a hundred times before in the Doma arc from DM. :/
Jun 26, 2022 3:18 PM

Jan 2010
Scooby Doo references, vindictiveness against electricians, and complaining about people not giving him time to do evil things? The dub Viper really is just having fun at this point.

With the duel itself, skip class equals drowning in a pit? Duel Academy reminds me a lot of Hogwarts actually. What reasonable parent would ever realistically send their kid there? Every year has some world-level threat that sends students into insanity or the near-death situations.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 104 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - May 2, 2013

12 by Angelo-cunha »»
Apr 21, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 9 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 27, 2013

10 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 16, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 6 Discussion

14 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 3 Discussion

13 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 1 Discussion

Tennouji - Mar 17, 2013

23 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
Apr 15, 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.